YEEES! I just hit exactly 50k on the TT and thought that it was a means of good luck and decided to pull on the Dorcas banner. I got this:

Spoiler

She's +Hp -Res but hey, that's better than another Donnel.

Edited by Alexmender

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know I shouldn't have wasted orbs, but I got two bad IV (-Atk) Brave Ikes as Aether/Steady Breath fodder eventually! So that's pretty useful. I also got a -Atk/+Spd Camilla from my free summon from the Powerful Special banner!

So I had 110 orbs and I caved in to get at least one Halloween unit for my second account.

Annnnd I got Halloween!Sakura.

tumblr_oymxduJPJv1tb6fjyo1_500.png

Saku-nya is +Def/-HP which is...weird but at least not -Atk/-Spd/-Res. Strangely enough this was my 3rd summon from that banner- and each summon gave me a 5 star (+Atk/-Spd Innes, a spare +Res/-Spd Saber and now Saku-nya!)

Not exactly who I expected but her voice is sure adorable.

I caved in to try and get at least on armour though, since I really want either Henry or Jakob, but there were only 2 greens in 3 more sessions which were 3 star Nino and Cecilia.

From the colourless snipes I got a Wrys, Azama and my very first Kagero! Finally! Although she's 4 star and +Spd/-Atk.... but at least I have her!

But sadly now down to 82 but hopefully the TT should help replenish my orb count a bit.

So I was thinking over the past few days: "Surely Nephenee is going to be on a banner again soon", as I've wanted to get her since she initially released (Blocked by Oscar on my first attempt).

Logged in; she's on a banner. Summon...2 blues (Cool, I'll take both and If I don't get her now, I'll wait until after the LH Banner next week). Holds breath.....I got a Nephenee on the free summon! Finally got her :)

She's +HP -Attack, which isn't ideal, but I might try make it work (Bonfire, Fury, Threaten Def. + Attack+3/Quickened Pulse Seal comes to mind). I want to try for a better IV's and to make this one Wrath fodder for Mia, but going to hold out for now I think.

Well, I was a fool and spent my currently saved orbs on the Nephenee banner again, hoping for some potential Wrath fodder. Didn't get another Nephenee, but I did get another Sonya, who's +Spd/-Def this time! I think that might be better than the +Res/-HP one I got before, so she'll probably be kept and merged for that sweet 35 Spd. I got a few Shannas as well, which is great because I had none before today. Finally, I can give people Desperation again! Like possibly this new Sonya, since she can make better use of it now!

My pity rate has increased exorbitantly on the Halloween Banner, and still no one except Henry.  I've been sniping colorless, but I got 3 Niles in a row. and 2 more Lucius.  I was this close to throwing my phone against the wall.

On 11/20/2017 at 9:31 PM, bethany81707 said:

Two more attempts at Death Blow, two more pools with zero reds. I think I'll have a decent bulk for a final attempt sometime in its final hours...

I did, however, get a +Res -Def Leon! @eclipse I've been waiting on one, but forgive me, I think I might wait on 5* promotion for something a tad more favourable.

This one works better with his default kit. Brave Bow investment should be reserved for +Atk.  Otherwise, you'll fall short on a few benchmarks.

---

Anyway, up to 523 total pulled units.  Go me?

Spoiler

jYKJDEt.jpg

t2zS7vS.jpg

Where's my Florina? :(:

And for boons/banes:

Spoiler

Cecilia (+Def/-Atk): Looks like Boey will have a new weapon soon!
Merric (+Atk/-Def): SOMEONE PINCH ME NOW.  Just in time for the weapon forging, too!  Will most likely slap Moonbow on him and call it a day.
Henry (+Spd/-HP): Someone wants that -raven. . .one day. . .
Hana (neutral): This is better than the one I have trained up.
Jeorge (+Spd/-Res): WHEEEE!  It's probably not a good idea to do the quad build, but it's so damn tempting!

Subaki (+Atk/-Spd): Any other bane would've been preferable.  Really.  Kinda torn, since he gets a really nice +Atk bump.
Laslow (+Res/-HP): Axebreaker is still a good skill!
Henry (+Def/-HP): Dude.  You really want to be in my army.  But you're not +Atk.

This was the Archanea show!

4 minutes ago, eclipse said:

This one works better with his default kit. Brave Bow investment should be reserved for +Atk.  Otherwise, you'll fall short on a few benchmarks.

Yeah, after all that wait, it turns out I'm going to be waiting on another Leon. I know a real Leon, can I shove him into the game? (At least I have as many tries as I have Setsunas to pick up...)

...My last summoning attempt got me another pool of zero reds (for the curious, I've gone to Farfetched Heroes for a Mia). Those two reds on the +10 dmg banner were clearly there to taunt me, for some reason. The pull itself was a +Spd -HP 3* Barst.

Time to make my free pull from the Specials banner. I already have Sonya, and Athena does Karel's job, so here's for Nephenee...

1. 3* Oboro: It's been a while, but I have no need of you. 150 feathers.

Oh well.

Somehow all my TT orbs (~50) vanished again on the Brave Heroes banner ... but they brought me two BH!Roys, one of them +SPD -HP. Now he'll get some treatment in the tower, he already got LnD3 and the merge (+3). I have to unleash this monster in the TTs, to matter if maxed HM or not. 

@Vaximillian @JSND Alter Dragon Boner

Edited by mampfoid

1 hour ago, mampfoid said:

Somehow all my TT orbs (~50) vanished again on the Brave Heroes banner ... but they brought me two BH!Roys, one of them +SPD -HP. Now he'll get some treatment in the tower, he already got LnD3 and the merge (+3). I have to unleash this monster in the TTs, to matter if maxed HM or not. 

@Vaximillian @JSND Alter Dragon Boner

fuck you btw

I finally procured Halloween Jakob.  All that's left is Halloween Sakura, who I probably won't get with only 2 days remaining.  Alas, but 2 desired focus units is better than only 1.  Now I have my first Jakob ever.  Still waiting for the regular version of him to show...

"It's okay. I've already given up. I have spent all month on Trick or Defeat and have suffered trying to get Nowi. As much as I like Nowi as a character and in design, I have to admit defeat someday. I am okay to give up now."

...she's -Spd +Def, but I don't care, that's what LnD3 and Speed +3 are for.

Finally got Mia after spending most of the Paralogue, Log-In Bonus and Tempest Trial Orbs. She is +HP/-Def which is pretty much neutral with -1 BST, but her being here is all that matters.

Now it's time to save for the 28th.

Edited by Zeratul

Well I used 30 of my 50 orbs to try again for H!Jakob with no luck just trash pulls.  I am now at 5% pity rate.  I will give it one last try tomorrow before the banner goes bye bye.  In Naga's name I ask for one H!Jakob, please!

Managed to gather 21 orbs thanks to orbs from book 2 and I finally got H!Henry and H!Nowi (no Jakob tho :sob:) in the same summoning session!

Didn’t check their stats but just having them is good enough

Edited by NegativeExponents-

Finally managed to get Nowi earlier today, then after the update I started grabbing as many easy orbs as I could to try to also get Jakob in the last few hours of his banner. Not only did that somehow work out, someone else came along for the ride.

tumblr_p045ftGC4k1sn35pqo1_1280.png

To think at one point I was afraid I wouldn't even get Henry, and had basically given up hope of getting either of the other Halloween units I'd wanted. Ended up with all three.

Thank to the orbs from book two (THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR RELEASING THEM EARLY) I finally managed to pull Nowi! +def-hp so not the best combo in the world but it could be a lot worse. Now I'm torn between the legendary banner and saving up for the the fates kids (I only want one of them, but naturally she shares a color with someone else and I don't trust my luck with that).

Seems like I'm the first one to show off my pulls from the 8% banner. Here we go!

1. 4* Peri: Eh.
  2. 5* Bride!Cordelia: Very nice! Unfortunately she's +HP/-Atk. Well, she'll find a use regardless.
  3. 4* Mae: More Draw Back fodder.
  4. 3* Draug: Go away.
  5. 3* Azama: No thank you.

I feel greedy, so let's do another round.

1. 4* Clair: Eh. Not bad, but I'd like better.
  2. 4* Gordin: Bleh.
  3. 4* Cordelia: Shame you don't have Galeforce at 4*.
  4. 4* Nino: Sorry, but you're not needed.
  5. 4* Wrys: I don't think I need more Rehabilitate fodder.

That second pull sucked, but there's plenty more orbs on the horizon.