I decided to pull a bit with my orbs on the Block B banner for a Sigurd with better nature. It didn't go well..... I got nothing but Henry, there were like 5 of him. I got a Sophia in between to merge with my +8 which is cool but the Henries are not! 

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mass summoning time! Starting from Weapon Refinery banner... all listed heroes are 5* unless noted.

Spoiler

~Brave Roy, Neutral. This isn't greeeeat... but it's better than +Def -Atk, which I am fine by.

~Clair, +Res -Spd. Eh... maybe I can feed her Silver Lance to someone now that it's been given a buff?

~Henry 4*, +Atk -Spd. I might be able to run TA3 Raven on him decently well...? I certainly don't think he'll need anymore Def or Res if he's gonna have TA3.

~Alm, +Res -Atk. Sigh... screw off already Alm...

At this point I said screw it and decided to move to Enduring Love Block B to try and get one of those 4.

~Roderick... 5*. +Def -Res. Given that I have +Spd -Res Catria that I wanna use PLUS a +Spd -defensive stat Cordelia I haven't trained at all at 4*, I'll take this blessing and run with it.

So I moved to Block A.

~Raven... 5*. +Def -Res. Guess I also have Brave Axe+ fodder now...

...so I moved to Children of Fate.

~Soleil, +Atk -Spd. This could definitely be better (I'm getting a sense of Deja vu... Bridelia, that you?), but she's cute and I still got orbs, so I'll let it slide for now.

~Soleil, +Res -HP. Well it's not better, but least I have some Firesweep Sword+ fodder!

~Soleil... again. Neutral... uh, it's okay to throw me a stick and give me someone else, game...

~Genny, +Atk -HP. See, that wasn't so bad, now was it game? Even a good nature now that Staves are good.

~Mae, +Res -Spd. I swear to god I sniped the one Blue orb there was I swear to-

~Fae, +HP -Spd. Already have +Atk -HP, might merge into the one I currently have for bonus Atk. I also said, out loud, "Fae, eh?" in the most Australian accent I could muster.

~Kagero 4*, +Spd -Res. Finally a good natured Kagero. Now I just n eed to make her good before I start using her.

~Shiro, +HP -Res. Decently bulky, not really hurt by that nature. I'll take it :)

So then I moved back to Block B, as great units are to be found there.

~Mist, +Spd -Atk. Might be good for Spur Def/Res, not sure if I'll merge into my current Mist or not...

Decided screw it again, back to Weapon Refinery banner.

~Lyn, +Spd -Res. Wow, that's... great actually. I like it. Might not even need to run Brash Assault 4 on Sol Katti.

~Leon, +Def -Atk. Whatever, Slaying Bow might be good on SOMEONE, right? Besides, already got +Atk -Spd.

All in all, I'm quite happy. I wanted Ephraim and Takumi more than a better Lyn, but I got a good number of other units that are pretty good. Plus my SI fodder has finally recovered from all the terrible pulls I've gotten from the past 2 months.

...I might summon more though. I dunno, I'd like to see the Christmas units first.

...so I did keep summoning.

~Ephraim, Neutral. That's fine, he's gonna be a good buffer once Siegmund is forged.

...yeah I got 2 of the exact same Ephraim in the same pull. Go me.

Edited by Xenomata

Pulling a little more...

~Dorcas, +Atk -Def. I guess the mutton left him sick in the bed long enough to take a little meat off his bones, but left his muscles intact. Also, HELL YEAH I GOT DORCAS.

~Klein, +Spd -HP. Not sure what the BEST Klein can do, but I feel like this would be a good nature... someone please confirm the best thing Klein can do before I feed him to one of my units for Quick Riposte 3.

~Lyn, +Res -Atk. Galeforce or merge into my new +Spd -Res... decisions...

~Sanaki +Atk -Def WOW I AM PLEASED. I've gotten so much good red magic in the last few months, and now I feel good.

~Tailtiu 4*, +Spd -HP. First time summoning her, neat. Drive Speed 2 would be great to have, though Tailtiu doesn't have that bad a nature... hmm...

~Reinhardt 4*, +Atk -Def. Finally a +Atk Rein!. Now I can be the devil as well.

~Takumi, +Res -HP. Uh... um... that... that's the same nature as my Brave Lyn and Innes... uh... is the game trying to tell me something?

All in all, I am happy with EVERYTHING I have summoned. I have many goods and many bads, plenty of good SI Fodder (plenty of Hinatas, Kleins, a good number of 4* Cecilias for future Gronnraven users, some Gunters and Jagens to finally make Horse Emblem, and most importantly plenty of Reposition fodder), and generally speaking a very feel-good feeling from getting what it is I wanted... well, what I wanted was a good natured TOD!Nowi, but hey.

EDIT: I... I just got a few more orbs because I noticed I still had a pity rate to exhaust... I got Azura. +Res -HP. I jumped a foot when I looked down at my phone to see Azura.

...and then I got Hinoka. +Def -Spd. Kinda bad, but... I could probably give Hone Fliers to someone, but then again I've been wanting Hinoka for a while...

...then +Def -Spd Lucina... and then +Res -HP Sigurd... +HP -Atk Shiro... and finally a pointless +H -Spd Ogma... hmm.

Edited by Xenomata

Tried one last time for Rhajat.

Got two neutral-IV'd Ninos. Well, Nino's cool! I guess I'll just hope that Rhajat is demoted to 4* or something... sigh. But gonna save up my orbs for the rest of December and we'll go from there! Congrats Team Tharja! That was a really close one from start to finish.

6 hours ago, Xenomata said:

Pulling a little more...

~Dorcas, +Atk -Def. I guess the mutton left him sick in the bed long enough to take a little meat off his bones, but left his muscles intact. Also, HELL YEAH I GOT DORCAS.

~Klein, +Spd -HP. Not sure what the BEST Klein can do, but I feel like this would be a good nature... someone please confirm the best thing Klein can do before I feed him to one of my units for Quick Riposte 3.

~Lyn, +Res -Atk. Galeforce or merge into my new +Spd -Res... decisions...

~Sanaki +Atk -Def WOW I AM PLEASED. I've gotten so much good red magic in the last few months, and now I feel good.

~Tailtiu 4*, +Spd -HP. First time summoning her, neat. Drive Speed 2 would be great to have, though Tailtiu doesn't have that bad a nature... hmm...

~Reinhardt 4*, +Atk -Def. Finally a +Atk Rein!. Now I can be the devil as well.

~Takumi, +Res -HP. Uh... um... that... that's the same nature as my Brave Lyn and Innes... uh... is the game trying to tell me something?

All in all, I am happy with EVERYTHING I have summoned. I have many goods and many bads, plenty of good SI Fodder (plenty of Hinatas, Kleins, a good number of 4* Cecilias for future Gronnraven users, some Gunters and Jagens to finally make Horse Emblem, and most importantly plenty of Reposition fodder), and generally speaking a very feel-good feeling from getting what it is I wanted... well, what I wanted was a good natured TOD!Nowi, but hey.

EDIT: I... I just got a few more orbs because I noticed I still had a pity rate to exhaust... I got Azura. +Res -HP. I jumped a foot when I looked down at my phone to see Azura.

...and then I got Hinoka. +Def -Spd. Kinda bad, but... I could probably give Hone Fliers to someone, but then again I've been wanting Hinoka for a while...

...then +Def -Spd Lucina... and then +Res -HP Sigurd... +HP -Atk Shiro... and finally a pointless +H -Spd Ogma... hmm.

How... many orbs was this pull?

@eclipse @mcsilas @Rezzy @Tybrosion @Rafiel's Aria @Sunwoo @Vaximillian @Ice Dragon @Alkaid @Anacybele @DefaultBeep @SatsumaFSoysoy

Sh-She's here...

zKZWxEV.png

I can't believe it... I know I was shooting for the stars but with so few orbs being handed these past few weeks I really wasn't sure I could do it but... here she is. It was as if the game itself was against it but I got her. After 3 pools in a row with not a single red there I was with 11 orbs going in one last time and boom, 4 red orbs, but I can only choose 2. But I knew, I KNEW she was in one of them. I didn't know which one to choose... maybe the top one? Maybe the top right? top left? The only one I knew I'd choose was the bottom left. I heard the cutscene animation but couldn't see it. Only waiting to here if it was going to be a Roy or a Marth until I heard those fateful words: "..Who're you?". And there she was, my favorite character in the series, finally home.

Other orb had a Seth blah blah blah. I got Lyn. She's +ATK/-SPD but who even cares? The boon is perfect and with her Sol Katti she'll double plenty anyway. Speed can be patched with a Seal, with LnD3, Fury. Maybe I'll give this girl Summoner Support. Who can say? Maybe I'll water bless her to fix that bane. Who'll she support? Possibilities are endless. I still want Ephraim, but I can let him go. For now, I celebrate, and finally rest.

SiCazVU.jpg

Cheers~

Edited by Zeo

@Zeo: Aha! I knew you would get her, I always believed in you! Congratulations!

Maybe I even gave you some of my luck or something. Enjoy your shiny Lyn!

Do you have enough dew to forge her sword?

Edited by Vaximillian

@Zeo AHHHHHHHHHHH!!! OMG YOU DID IT. I hope you love her! You can at least say you've gotten your favorite character. :3 I feel like she can deal with the -SPD. I mean her upgraded sword's gonna' have Brash Assault 4 in it anyways, so doubling shouldn't be an issue. 

14 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

@Zeo: Aha! I knew you would get her, I always believed in you! Congratulations!

Maybe I even gave you some of my luck or something. Enjoy your shiny Lyn!

Do you have enough dew to forge her sword?

Perhaps so! And no I don't have the Dew just yet. But I have almost 200 reinforcement stones out of indecisiveness (only refinement I did was Matthew) so I'm waiting less on that and more on getting the SP for Lyn after deciding on a build. If I blow 20k on a skill (LnD3) she'll be the one to get it.

10 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

@Zeo AHHHHHHHHHHH!!! OMG YOU DID IT. I hope you love her! You can at least say you've gotten your favorite character. :3 I feel like she can deal with the -SPD. I mean her upgraded sword's gonna' have Brash Assault 4 in it anyways, so doubling shouldn't be an issue. 

There's seals, supports, A skills, blessings, summoner support and her weapon. I'll find the right combination, it won't be a problem. We'll make it work. We'd make it work if she was -ATK, so +ATK is certainly welcome! And thanks man!

Edited by Zeo

@Zeo CONGRATS!!! It may have taken a long time, but at least she came before the year was up!!

+Atk is always a good boon for her at least! Now use thoe Gauntlet feathers to give her LaD3 

First, Tier 20, now this! Finally 5 starring Matthew must've given you good luck or something!

S support Matthew and Lyn?

@Zeo Congrats, my man! Gotta love that feeling of elation that comes with getting one of your favorites. 

I've got bad banes on some of my favorites but I certainly don't let that stop me from getting the most out of them. While it's annoying when a favorite gets a bad bane, it beats not having them at all.

17 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

@Zeo CONGRATS!!! It may have taken a long time, but at least she came before the year was up!!

+Atk is always a good boon for her at least! 

First, Tier 20, now this! Finally 5 starring Matthew must've given you good luck or something!

S support Matthew and Lyn?

I feel vindicated getting her, like a load is off my shoulders, especially going out of this year. with this I can make a full Blazing Sword team if I want. Hector/Eliwood/Lyn/Matthew/Nino all at *5. Still waiting on Raven and that right nature Serra, but we'll get there. *5 Matt definitely happened at the right time.

Nah, they don't have synergy as good as Matt/Inigo, but Lyn could possibly fill Ayra's place as the sword nuke on my Matt/Inigo/Ayra/Genny team. She needs Wrath though.

17 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

@Zeo Now use those Gauntlet feathers to give her LaD3 

Already did. #WORTHIT

@Tybrosion Yeah, In a case like this I wouldn't have cared about the nature, but I landed in a pretty nice spot all things considered. +ATK/-SPD is her best boon and a bane that is patched fairly easily by a variety of things. Could have been +SPD/-ATK which would have been worse, or it could have been something like -SPD/Any other boon that's not +ATK or even -ATK/Not +SPD which would have been pretty horrible.

@SatsumaFSoysoy My Delthea is the same nature. I made her work, I'll make this work too. Speed Seal is a thing, and she'll get LnD3 anyway if I want to do something else. She's in good hands.

2 minutes ago, Zeo said:

@SatsumaFSoysoy My Delthea is the same nature. I made her work, I'll make this work too. Speed Seal is a thing, and she'll get LnD3 anyway if I want to do something else. She's in good hands.

Arguably it doesn't matter anyway since she can just run Brash Assault seal or refined Sol Katti, so yeah. If you refine Sol Katti, I'd just run Atk +3 seal or something since Spd pretty much doesn't matter a whole lot anymore (though more is still good for doubling mages I guess).

18 minutes ago, Zeo said:

@Tybrosion Yeah, In a case like this I wouldn't have cared about the nature, but I landed in a pretty nice spot all things considered. +ATK/-SPD is her best boon and a bane that is patched fairly easily by a variety of things. Could have been +SPD/-ATK which would have been worse, or it could have been something like -SPD/Any other boon that's not +ATK or even -ATK/Not +SPD which would have been pretty horrible.

Yeah, at least her boon/bane didn’t fall under the “complete garbage” category like my Ike (+Res, -Atk) or my ToD!Sakura (+Def, -Atk). Those still make me internally cringe just by thinking about them...

9 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Yeah, at least her boon/bane didn’t fall under the “complete garbage” category like my Ike (+Res, -Atk) or my ToD!Sakura (+Def, -Atk). Those still make me internally cringe just by thinking about them...

Oh.. +RES/-ATK.... the same nature as the Mia I pulled a while back in this topic... oh.. and the Lute... two more favorites.