• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats on your Lyn, Zeo. Glad you finally pulled her.

I did a kind-of last minute pull on Sigurd's gauntlet banner, hoping that I could get him. While I didn't, I got skill fodder ... and an extra Seliph to merge with my current one. Wrong FE4 lord, game XD;

4 hours ago, Zeo said:

@eclipse @mcsilas @Rezzy @Tybrosion @Rafiel's Aria @Sunwoo @Vaximillian @Ice Dragon @Alkaid @Anacybele @DefaultBeep @SatsumaFSoysoy

Sh-She's here...

zKZWxEV.png

I can't believe it... I know I was shooting for the stars but with so few orbs being handed these past few weeks I really wasn't sure I could do it but... here she is. It was as if the game itself was against it but I got her. After 3 pools in a row with not a single red there I was with 11 orbs going in one last time and boom, 4 red orbs, but I can only choose 2. But I knew, I KNEW she was in one of them. I didn't know which one to choose... maybe the top one? Maybe the top right? top left? The only one I knew I'd choose was the bottom left. I heard the cutscene animation but couldn't see it. Only waiting to here if it was going to be a Roy or a Marth until I heard those fateful words: "..Who're you?". And there she was, my favorite character in the series, finally home.

Other orb had a Seth blah blah blah. I got Lyn. She's +ATK/-SPD but who even cares? The boon is perfect and with her Sol Katti she'll double plenty anyway. Speed can be patched with a Seal, with LnD3, Fury. Maybe I'll give this girl Summoner Support. Who can say? Maybe I'll water bless her to fix that bane. Who'll she support? Possibilities are endless. I still want Ephraim, but I can let him go. For now, I celebrate, and finally rest.

SiCazVU.jpg

Cheers~

Congrats, it's nice to finally get your favorites

After 10 long, agonizing years months, I finally got my darling Takumi. And he's plus Attack, too!

I would've been really upset if I didn't get him since the summoning session was all gray and I worked my butt off to finish those dev maps.

Just a few more orbs on Children of Fate...

Another Soleil, +Def -HP.

...this is gonna be another case of Elincia for me, isn't it? That's my 4th Soleil now.

...some number of summons later, I got Linde. +Res -Def, which... pretty cool. Not good, but it's not bad either. More importantly I have a way to get Dark Aura now!

looking forward to Speed Tactic.

@Zeo Ah, I'm sorry I'm late, but congratulations! And with such an unfortunate summoning session too, but you still managed to do it! That's actually the same boon/bane as my own Lyn; I thought it was a bit unfortunate at first, but with her new Sol Katti effect, I think we lucked out okay after all. LaD3 could also help her out a bit as well, of course. Now you can finally rest easy for a while! And decide who gets your Summoner Support between her and Matthew!

This week has been more generous on pulls 5* than most weeks. Out of 20 individual pulls I got a res+/att- Soleil, a hp+/att- Boey, a def+/att- Merric, a spd+/def- Peri, and a Rhajat with a spread that I can't remember. I suppose I need to start making some winter sacrifices to satisfy the att- units. 

Tana, Amelia, and Eirika all on one banner? Yes please.

1. 3* Palla: Meh.
  2. 4* Femui: More Draconic Aura fodder.
  3. 3* Oboro: No thank you.
  4. 4* Soren: Eh. I'll think about using you.
  5. 4* Lachesis: Might as well feed you to my 5* copy.

That was disappointing, but not unexpected. Let's try again.

1. 3* Donnel: No.
  2. 3* Jagen: No need for you.
  3. 4* Sully: Draw Back might be needed.
  4. 3* Shanna: More Desperation fodder.
  5. 4* Lissa: I could go for Rehabilitate+, but I already have Priscilla. Pass.

I'm starting to worry that this is going to turn into another orb black hole, but I've gone too far in to stop.

1. 3* Serra: Useless.
  2. 3* Henry: Also useless.
  3. 3* Saizo: He's finally shown his face again.
  4. 5* Amelia: Excellent. Finally an axe armor...with +Spd/-Atk IVs. More Speed is amazing, but that Attack bane sucks.
  5. 4* Tailtiu: A new unit, with a Blade tome to boot. Rally Spd/Res and Drive Spd are awesome too. Unfortunately her IVs aren't so awesome: +Atk/-Spd, the exact opposite of Amelia's. Her Speed wasn't so good that the bane seriously affects her niche, but it still sucks.

All in all I think that was pretty worth the 55 orbs. A few useful fodders and two units well worth training even if their IVs could be better. Shame I didn't get another Tana to improve on my +Atk/-Spd one, but Amelia and Tailtiu are good enough.

I might buy some orbs soon. I only had 60 which turned into lots of fodder (Oscar, Roderick, Reposition, G!Tomebreaker, etc) and this: 

I can always trust best girl to be there for me! @Vaximillian @DefaultBeep

She's +Res -Hp which was the same as my old version of her, but my newest one is +Spd -Hp so merge it is!

Edited by Alexmender

Free summon Tana aaaaaa-

Knowing my luck +spd -res isn't her best nature, but for a 5* exclusive from a free pull, I'm so freaking satisfied!

Consider me sending my application for the high-riding free summon 5* exclusive club.

Edited by Xenomata

Just the standard single-round pull. Four blues and one red looked promising, but as ever, it was a trap.

3* FCorrin +atk -hp (I've been considering promoting my +def -res one, this presents a tempting alternative)

4* Roderick +atk -hp (Only just got a +spd -res one on the Refinery banner so this one is probably fodder)

3* Eliwood +res -def (I have nothing positive to say about this)

4* Reinhardt +res -def (What is it with these identical boon/bane combos coming in pairs?)

4* Roderick +hp -spd (Okay you can go away now)

Something something, BHB banner free pull was 4* Lukas since the idea of the game giving me a single chance at Amelia was out of the question, something. Don't particularly care, as my patience was finally rewarded elsewhere.

bReDtnO.png?1

+Spd/-HP for my original Rev waifu, so I guess I'll enjoy having the blood of a third 5* Hana who was Soleil's mom on that file, which makes this all the more sadistic I suppose on my hands soon enough. With that, I guess I can save what few orbs I can for whatever we get on Monday since Soleil was all I was after on this banner.

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

After ten orbs:

Screenshot_20171214_150244.png

What’s up with me and getting heroes I didn’t want too much so soon?

She is Res/Spd, which is unfortunate.
Still she is amazing!

@bethany81707 @SatsumaFSoysoy @GuiltyLove @DefaultBeep @Arcanite

Luckily, I'm only looking for copies of her for merge purposes.