• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

Free summon Tana aaaaaa-

Knowing my luck +spd -res isn't her best nature, but for a 5* exclusive from a free pull, I'm so freaking satisfied!

Consider me sending my application for the high-riding free summon 5* exclusive club.

Same! The game has been very generous to me lately. 

1 hour ago, Xenomata said:

Free summon Tana aaaaaa-

Knowing my luck +spd -res isn't her best nature, but for a 5* exclusive from a free pull, I'm so freaking satisfied!

Consider me sending my application for the high-riding free summon 5* exclusive club.

I always thought it was her best nature, mine is of the same. She is great with LnD/Firesweep and also with Triple Close Def. 

I woke up this morning filling shit. Did one full pull from the T & A banner, And I got ATK+ Def - Amelia, as well as gorgeous fodder (Klein/Hana/Laslow) 

I think I'll leave it alone till the next banner and or the legendary. Nice to go into that with 115 orbs. 

Umm, guys, gals, I blew the rest of my orbs on (mostly) blues in hopes of some non-focus heroes…

…and got another Tana.
Screenshot_20171214_202712.png

This one is Def/HP, which is a huge improvement compared to Res/Spd! Merge?

@bethany81707 @SatsumaFSoysoy @GuiltyLove @DefaultBeep @Arcanite

8 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Umm, guys, gals, I blew the rest of my orbs on (mostly) blues in hopes of some non-focus heroes…

…and got another Tana.
Screenshot_20171214_202712.png

@bethany81707 @SatsumaFSoysoy @GuiltyLove @DefaultBeep @Arcanite

Objectively, yes. +Def/-HP is actually my Tana.

Subjectively, trade my +Res/-Atk Deirdre?

8 hours ago, Alexmender said:

I might buy some orbs soon. I only had 60 which turned into lots of fodder (Oscar, Roderick, Reposition, G!Tomebreaker, etc) and this: 

*snip*

I can always trust best girl to be there for me!

She's +Res -Hp which was the same as my old version of her, but my newest one is +Spd -Hp so merge it is!

Nice! it's always fun to get free 5-star merges, haha.

7 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

After ten orbs:

*snip*

What’s up with me and getting heroes I didn’t want too much so soon?

She is Res/Spd, which is unfortunate.
Still she is amazing!

Wow, well done! I think this'll be your time to outdo me, heh; I'm out of orbs, and all I got were two Donnels, a Jagen, and Male Bonfire.

2 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

…and got another Tana.
*snip*

...Yep, this is definitely payback for Deirdre. You even got the exact boon I would've wanted with this one, and the second best bane for what I want. Just make sure to put her to good use for me, as I have with Deirdre.

40 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Jagens are always welcome for Fort Cav! Would you believe I actually wanted an off-focus Tailtiu?

And 3-star Jagens are always welcome for 150 feathers!

I can definitely believe that, because I've been hoping for one as well, haha. Mine has neutral Atk and Spd, which is decent enough, but I'll gladly promote her with +Atk or +Spd (preferably the later, but +Atk still helps if the bane isn't too bad).

I finally got a Tana, but all the happiness I felt immediately evaporated when I saw she's +Def/-Atk. Trash! I am soo sick of only getting five star units with garbage IVs (My +Atk/-Res Y!Tiki is the only good one, everyone else is -Atk, -Sp or a TT neutral). So sick. I'm fielding an army of Chinese knockoffs. Tempted to just send her home so I won't have to look at the disappointment any longer. 

Edited by Nanima

Got a 4-Star Donnel on the Amelia & Tana banner free pull. Or as he's more likely to end up, 300 free feathers.

But on the other hand, I finally pulled Takumi on Weapons to Refine thanks to the Warriors maps!
He's +ATK/-SPD, but that's fine. 30 SPD seems usable, and 49 ATK with the Fujin Yumi looks rather good to me. Maybe I'll throw Vantage on him, give him the Close DEF Sacred Seal and see if that helps him (at the very least, he should help me with the Amelia & Tana Infernal BHB, being an archer who can counter at melee range).

Only other noteworthy pull on that banner was +SPD/-RES Saizo, which I think might be a pretty alright nature for him. Not sure what I'll do with him, but he doesn't have any skills I want for anyone else, so he'll stay for now.

Gonna save Orbs now, so I have some for the holiday banner.

For my free summon I got a 5* Mae (+HP/-Att), which I merged into my existing one. I actually wanted a Tana banner to try and get the guidance skill, but I'm saving my orbs for the banner at the end of the month so that'll have to wait.

Dumped 154 or so orbs today.

Notable pulls:

5* Tana (+Spd/-Res)

5* Lyn (+Atk/-Def)

5* Ogma (+HP/-Def)

4* Reinhardt (+Atk/-HP)

finally got Tana after a miserable failure on the Magvel banner. I also managed to get a Lyn with fantastic IVs to replace my first Lyn, who was -Atk. Getting the 4* Reinhardt was also nice because +Atk will go a long way for him, although I'm going to need another 13k feathers to promote him. As for the Ogma.... I'm not sure if I'll ever use him. Maybe I'll give his Brave Sword to someone else?

Hmmm, not really interested in the Christmas banner, so I went for a Shiro hunt. Bad news is I failed an I'm now below 50 orbs.

Good news:

Main account had a Cordelia 5 star pitybreaker. +Res/-Def so she can be Galeforce/Brave lance+ fodder. (already promoted +Spd/-Def one)

Got my first Tailtiu at 4 star, +Res/-Def so decent.

Got some Subaki fodder. Another +Atk/-HP Mae. +Atk/-HP Oboro. Robin bonfire fodder. Pretty meh summoning all around.

Second account gave me a 5 star Clair pitybreaker! +Spd/-Def so she seems perfect!

Also have my first Tailtiu, but she's +HP/-Spd so eh. 

Got a rare Hinata. Subaki, Shanna and Jagen fodder and I needed those.

Also have a 4 star +Spd/-Def Cordelia! 

@Vaximillian @DefaultBeep At least I can experience Tailtiu now!

Super happy for Clair as well :D Seems like it's Pegasus Knight training season.

Since the Christmas banner doesn't interest me in the least, I decided to spend some of the orbs I was saving for it to go for Ephraim or Lyn.  55 orbs got me my third Celica, +Atk -Hp.  Alas, since -Hp is her -4 bane, this isn't even an improvement over my existing +Atk -Res.  That boon/bane combo would have been so nice for Lyn, too.  Argh. 

I now have three unmerged Celicas.  I was thinking of saving the extras for Distant Defense, but a +2 merge gives her an extra point in attack and speed.  With LnD3, she'd have 60 attack and 39 speed on her Ragnarok-boosted initiations.  Tempting, but I rarely use her as it is.