19 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I never even pulled Reds on the original Banner he was on, I just get him off-banner all the time.

That's been happening with Ninian and Nephenee for me. Pulled Ninian off focus three times, and Nephenee off focus twice. Now that I think about it, I'm surprised neither of them showed up while I was hunting for Christmas Robin.

Edited by Anacybele

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

57 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

That's been happening with Ninian and Nephenee for me. Pulled Ninian off focus three times, and Nephenee off focus twice. Now that I think about it, I'm surprised neither of them showed up while I was hunting for Christmas Robin.

I forgot to mention, I also got a couple 4* Oscars, who I've been wanting to merge my -Atk one into.  Neither of the have "good" natures, with the better one being -HP+Def, I think.  I think I'll wait for a better nature before promoting, but if I get a 5* with a better nature before then, I'll definitely merge my old one into him.

2 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I forgot to mention, I also got a couple 4* Oscars, who I've been wanting to merge my -Atk one into.  Neither of the have "good" natures, with the better one being -HP+Def, I think.  I think I'll wait for a better nature before promoting, but if I get a 5* with a better nature before then, I'll definitely merge my old one into him.

Yeah, same here, pretty much. I'll level the new one I have to 40, but I'll probably wait to get a better one before upgrading.

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

You also decided to bless me with a +HP -Atk Robin

Thanks for my 40% bonus unit in TT I guess!

You're welcome.  Have they leaked who the bonus units will be?  Having the Tempest be about the Christmas units seems weird for lack of a better word and is out of place for the little plot they've been having for the Tempests.

3 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

You're welcome.  Have they leaked who the bonus units will be?  Having the Tempest be about the Christmas units seems weird for lack of a better word and is out of place for the little plot they've been having for the Tempests.

Someone in the TT thread mentioned there being dialogue between the four units and LuciMarth

6 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Someone in the TT thread mentioned there being dialogue between the four units and LuciMarth

Silly, although that didn't save Seliph, so who knows.

I've gotten mildly lucky so far on the Winter's Envoy banner.

Got a Cecilia (3-Star, but that's okay, when I need Escape Route on someone I can burn some feathers on her), a second Fae for Renewal fodder (+ATK/-RES tho, she might be worth using over +HP/-DEF), and a Boey at long last (4-Star, +SPD/-DEF, doesn't look all that bad, 30 SPD when I promote him seems alright and 29 DEF is certainly still usable with Gronnowl). Now I just need Mae for an Owl team!

5-Star rate's at 3.5% now, so after finals I'll have a decent chance of getting Lissa (or Chrom, but hoping for Lissa).

After spending about 35 orbs, I managed to nab a Christmas Lissa, and my first ever Jagen.  This is going to be one of THOSE banners where I spend the rest of the banner time period sniping for one color, and may never get it *sigh* Chrom, my first husband, please return as your Christmasy self soon.

8 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

But I then yolo'd on the Christmas one because I couldn't shake the feeling in my gut, and bam:

Blank post is blank. What are you bragging about if you didn’t get anything.

Kidding, congrats! May he come useful for you.

3 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

I hate you

Gratz!

But I still hate you

Now pull a Lissa to give him bold fighter and glimmer ;):

Nah, I'm gonna do DC Slaying Glimmer on him. I really want Lissa, but I'm honestly not sure what to do with her.

Scratch that I found a god build.

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy

Got my pity rate broken by another off focus unit. But this one is much better than a +Res/-Spd Ike. It's +Spd/-HP Deirdre, who is new to my collection. I feel like I have to give up on this banner now, but that's a really cool surprise. So instead of burning 134 orbs on Heavy Blade fodder and some new four star faces, I blew 147 orbs on all of the above plus an almost optimal Deirdre - much better. Also, I thought about it and the +Spd/-Def Soleil I pulled yesterday is probably more worth the promotion than most others in my queue. The odds of me pulling another Soleil are low, and lower still of pulling a +Spd/-HP or -Res version.