• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not much of an update.  Just up to 591 pulled units.

Spoiler

OIxGCHa.jpg

Kyipuik.jpg

VfsPGMT.jpg

First one was the free Tempest pull, second was another Christmas banner pull, third was a full pull from the weapon forging thing.

For boons/banes:

Spoiler

Saizo (+HP/-Res): I'm tempted to make a Super Saizo because why not.
Seth (+Def/-HP): It's not that this combo is bad.  It's that he's competing with +Atk Sigurd and Siegbert.
Cherche (+Atk/-Spd): OMG PERFECT!  Now all I need is a Brave Axe, and-
Raven (+Atk/-Res): Nope, this one's gonna hang on to this weapon.  Can't justify the quad build, but I think he'll make decent enough use of Fury.
Catria (neutral): Her base stats aren't that bad, but I already have a 5* one.  Luckily, Luna is in demand.

Roderick (+Def/-Atk): Man, I'm getting a lot of him.  Might promote this one so that I can give someone a Firesweep Lance.

Minerva (+HP/-Spd): I'm. . .at a loss here.  This turns her into Palla with a better weapon.  Will most likely get Fury/Moonbow, since that's the best I can cobble together.
Cain (+Def/-Res): Oh yay more Escape Route fodder!  I think Minerva might appreciate that!
Cherche (+HP/-Res): You came on the heels of a better Cherche.

Axes too stronk.  But seriously, that's the second weird pity breaker I've gotten from the Christmas banner, and I don't know if I'm going to have enough orbs for more pulls.  UGH.

I have to give up on Tharja, after around 200 orbs I got an Ike as a pity breaker.
I'm so done with this banner >.<.
I have to spare my orbs for Legendary fire hero... 
This time I have to spare more than 300 orbs to be certain D=.

In rage I gave my weaker Ike to Soleil. It had to be done!

Edited by Stroud

I simply love when I have the gut feeling that I need to pull something because usually, it means good news.
Only 1 red orb on screen packed with Christmas Tharja inside. She's +HP/-RES which is fine, I guess.
Now I'm done with this banner and hoping to get a Nowi in the new banner.

Welp, this has been a decent run for me.  After spending a total of 70 F2P orbs on the Winter Envoy banner grabbing nothing of worth, outside of a bunch of 4 stars I didn't need outside of utility skill fodder, I put in $40 in, got some 78 orbs out of it if I recall correctly, decided to give the TT banner a shot.  Grabbed me the following noteworthy characters:

Athena

2aU9jwP.png

Ever since I stupidly sold off my +ATT Athena to Caeda for her Wo Dao, who I eventually fed to Soleil for the same weapon after feeding her a Chrom for Aether, I've been trying to get another good IV'd Athena.

That I've failed yet again to accomplish this task is infuriating. xD

Chrom

(Gotta snap a pic of his IVs since I haven't trained him up yet)

+Att/-Res

Gotta be honest, despite being religious I'm not terribly supersticious, but I had a sort of Lu Bu Feng Xian moment and figured if I managed to snag a 5* Chrom, which I've never done before, her daughter couldn't be far behind.  Lo and Behold...

Lucina

uUxXi27.png

+SPD/-Res

I jumped outta my skin when I saw the animated movie for Lucina, 'cause I've wanted her ever since the game launched and I think I missed the banners where she was featured in the past, so this marked a good day for me.  The IVs only make the deal even sweeter.

I then moved on to the Winter Envoy again, figuring "Hey, I've got some luck on my side, why not stretch it a little more?"

And once again, Lady Luck gave me a kiss. ^_^

Winter Lissa

xhcXRPS.png

+SPD/-RES

Not ideal IVs, but I can certainly live with 'em.  At least now I can dust off my Armor Emblem team and get a decent Arena score. :D

I tried some more, thinking I could get one more peck on the cheek by Lady Luck, but it looks like she found another buck.  I plunked down another 12.99 in trying to get a Winter Tharja, but to no avail.  At least I got a couple of Seliphs I can sell off for feathers. :)

I'll have one more chance for the WE banner before it falls away for a year.  I'll try for my Winter Tharja then (should've decided on that before I spent an additional $12.99...)

Best of luck to you all in your endeavors, and have a fabulous Christmas!

Edited by Selena4Lyfe

Thanks man in the red suit! (aka Navarre)

3 Green, 1 each Red, Blue

3* Stahl (OF COURSE. Least I don't need to promote him for jack), 4* F!Corrin (Wrong avatar unit. +Atk/-Spd. Bit of a shame), 3* Frederick (Already have one trained up. THIS ONE IS +ATK/-RES. AHHHH I MIGHT NEED TO TRAIN THIS ONE UP!), 3* Barst (Reposition fodder's nice), 3* Gunter (Hone Cav might be neat, but I swear the game's trolling me since 2.0 with all the 3* units)

4% focus units and a -Atk Lachesis. This is one stingy banner.

Edited by Dayni

I said I wouldn't go trawling for another Lucina, but I'm bored and have 63 orbs. Might as well try my luck.

1. 4* Sophia: No thanks.
  2. 4* Hana: Wrong swordswoman.

Only two red orbs that time. Once more.

1. 4* Frederick: No reds this time. Almost thought I'd end up with a 5* anyway, but nope...

That was a double-disappointment. Let's hope for some more reds.

1. 4* Merric: I might promote this guy for merging purposes, but again with no reds! This is Ayra all over again.

I should stop, but I really am at a loss on what else to spend orbs on.

1. 4* Sully: No reds for a third time. This is bullshit.

At this point I'm just spiting myself.

1. 3* Raigh: Literally worthless.

And again...

1. 3* Subaki: This game is just screwing with me now. Thirty potential units, three reds.

Fuck you, Heroes, I'm going to get Lucina.

1. 4* Selena: I do always need Reposition fodder.

This is nonsensical.

1. 4* Seliph: At least he didn't break my pity rate.

Picked up another orb from the developer maps. The red drought occurring here is unbelievable...

1. 4* Caeda: Still only one red...

This is not healthy orb spending, but whatever.

1. 4* Laslow: Meh.
  2. 4* Chrom: Come on...
  3. 5* Mamui: And there goes my pity rate...He's +Spd/-Atk, which is only okay, but it's still better than the +Res/-Spd copy I already had. Merging time.

So after all of that I didn't get another Lucina, but I did get another 5* Mamui. Cost 62 freaking orbs, but whatever, I'll take him.

Edited by KMT4ever
Wrong boon for Mamui.

16 minutes ago, KMT4ever said:

I said I wouldn't go trawling for another Lucina, but I'm bored and have 63 orbs. Might as well try my luck.

1. 4* Sophia: No thanks.
  2. 4* Hana: Wrong swordswoman.

Only two red orbs that time. Once more.

1. 4* Frederick: No reds this time. Almost thought I'd end up with a 5* anyway, but nope...

That was a double-disappointment. Let's hope for some more reds.

1. 4* Merric: I might promote this guy for merging purposes, but again with no reds! This is Ayra all over again.

I should stop, but I really am at a loss on what else to spend orbs on.

1. 4* Sully: No reds for a third time. This is bullshit.

At this point I'm just spiting myself.

1. 3* Raigh: Literally worthless.

And again...

1. 3* Subaki: This game is just screwing with me now. Thirty potential units, three reds.

Fuck you, Heroes, I'm going to get Lucina.

1. 4* Selena: I do always need Reposition fodder.

This is nonsensical.

1. 4* Seliph: At least he didn't break my pity rate.

Picked up another orb from the developer maps. The red drought occurring here is unbelievable...

1. 4* Caeda: Still only one red...

This is not healthy orb spending, but whatever.

1. 4* Laslow: Meh.
  2. 4* Chrom: Come on...
  3. 5* Mamui: And there goes my pity rate...He's +Spd/-Atk, which is only okay, but it's still better than the +Res/-Spd copy I already had. Merging time.

So after all of that I didn't get another Lucina, but I did get another 5* Mamui. Cost 62 freaking orbs, but whatever, I'll take him.

... You want my Lucina?  I'm feeling festive, and you seem a bit sad...

So as a Christmas present to myself I bought 75 orbs. I had 17 already so I went into my Jaffar hunt with 92 orbs. 

I am still Jaffar-less. And with every passing banner I grow more and more defeated. I’m not entirely ready to give up though and so I really wish the TT started like a day earlier  

In any case though my dive into colorless hell wasn’t a total bust! The highlight is definitely this surprise:

image.png

he is +atk/-def! Couldn’t have asked for a better consolation prize!

Otherwise:

Spoiler

image.png

Hello dreaded healer pity breaker. She doesn’t have anything I can give Lucius poo, but she also isn’t another 5* Lachesis. So small victories?

My overall collection for the night looks like this 

image.png

I got my least favorite dagger’s once each and both at 3* how nice. Bowbreaker and Reposition fodder are nice for sure though.

I still just want Jaffar. You’re killin’ me game! Your killin’ me!

4 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Nice! Now you have a good axe flier?

> implying Michalis is a bad axe flier

1 minute ago, GuiltyLove said:

Nice! I wish I got her D:

You got Tana when you wanted her. You can still get Minerva!

Spent ~120 free Orbs on the TT banner in the hopes of getting Nowi back.

This got me:
- my first Kagero (+Hp, -Atk)
- 2x 4* Klein (good fodder)
- Azura as pitybreaker with the same boon/bane as my current one (+Hp, -Res)
- a bunch of feather fodder

FEH, you're lack of content bores me and now you give me pulls like this?
Well, TT and the Daily Maps will replenish my Orb count enough for the next Fjorm banner (which I'm not too optimistic about its line-up).

Did another full session from the winter banner and got myself a WE!Robin.

Spoiler

CE08BE9C-6563-4798-9223-E45A2095CC46.thumb.jpeg.b4ff2d7d76d1cf78798d7c02e66910b2.jpeg

He has good IV’s (+atk/-hp) compared to WE!Tharja (+def/-atk). Spring Camilla also has those same IV’s so I’ve concluded fan service gals are actually pacifist.

On a different note, Robin’s weapon is called explosive tree which I simply found curious. Is that what tannenboom means?

18 hours ago, Selena4Lyfe said:

... You want my Lucina?  I'm feeling festive, and you seem a bit sad...

It's alright. I already have Lucina, I was just feeling greedy and wanted to make her +1. Of course I may have just screwed myself if that Legendary banner comes about.