• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First pull from the latest Legendary banner, with SF!Chrom being the freebie so my 5* freebie total now sits at five. Too bad he got +HP/-Spd so he's nothing more than a novelty to me, especially since I got his Santa self. But hey, certainly can't complain about this start. Also Seliph thinks he can stand in for his pops, how cute.

ZWmcAzL.png?1

OMG

Free pull gave me my first Sakura!

THANK YOU GAME

She's not Innes, but I still wanted her; +def -res, which is weird, but not -spd or atk so I'll take it.

EDIT: NO! Why did I get Soleil!?

Edited by Sunwoo

Welp, I tried a full summon on the 8% banner. I was gonna dump more orbs for Lucina and Charlotte, but the New Years datamine means I have to save orbs for that instead.

No blues in my session, but still did a full pull hoping for Gunnthra or Elise.. and got a Spring Chrom. He's who I wanted least on this banner, but he IS new, and it was only 15 orbs. Plus is IV is okay, so I can't really complain.

Just one full pull on the Legendary Banner. With confirmation that another seasonal banner is starting soon, it would be better to save my orbs for that. And I got lucky enough to pull a Spring Lucina! +Res/-Def. That's extremely lucky, since I already have the other two blue possibilities. Also got a Gunter. Even as a 3 star I will take all the Gunters I can get.

W1GvKuFl.png

This is saltiest you will ever see me... Excuse my language, but fuck this banner.  I had 139 orbs saved up (including some from a gift card my fiance bought me for Xmas) and bought some orbs until I finally got a 5* unit. 

I am so done now, even though I'd love to get Spring Chrom, Spring Lucina, and Bride Lyn.  I need to start saving up for the New Years banner anyway... So... disappointed.  Oh well. :cry:

Anyway, here are my results.  I opened everything except red (until the last round, I figured I'd clear the board with a 12.50%).

1. 3* Beruka
  2. 4* Frederick
  3. 3* Bartre
  4. 3* Gwendolyn
  5. 4* Peri
  6. 4* Soren
  7. 3* Beruka
  8. 3* Gunter
  9. 3* Niles
  10. 4* Est
  11. 4* Catria
  12. 4* Effie
  13. 3* Jagen
  14. 4* Lucius
  15. 4* Catria
  16. 3* Florina
  17. 3* Lissa
  18. 3* Robin
  19. 4* Oscar
  20. 4* Effie
  21. 4* Azama
  22. 4* Barst
  23. 3* Gaius
  24. 4* Cherche
  25. 4* Soren
  26. 3* Setsuna
  27. 4* Donnel
  28. 4* Felicia
  29. 4* Nowi
  30. 4* Mae
  31. 4* Est
  32. 4* Nino
  33. 4* Leon
  34. 4* Clair
  35. 4* Abel
  36. 4* Camilla
  37. 4* Sheena
  38. 3* Wrys
  39. 4* Soren
  40. 3* Sully
  41. 3* Matthew
  42. 4* Tailtiu
  43. 3* Sully
  44. 4* Subaki
  45. 3* Barst
  46. 3* Nino
  47. 4* Frederick
  48. 4* Jagen
  49. 5* Gunnthra (+Res/-Spd)
  50. 5* Elise (+Def/-Atk)
  51. 3* Sophia

Excuse me, I'm going to go cry now over my wasted orbs.

Hopefully my luck is better for the New Years banner.

Wow, this is laggy. Anyways the game just refuses to give me blues.  And of course when I do finally get a blue it is bunny Lucina and not Charlotte :/.  +SPD/-HP so not a bad boon bane.

At least she seemed to unlock the blues. After that I got several sessions with 3 blues each and at 11 orbs I open the final of 3 and. . .

I got a second Lucina +DEF/-RES. FU game. FU. The pull after that of course had no more blues. So I'll buy a pack and try one last time. And a third Lucina +DEF/-RES. Lucina. . . just because you are dressed like a rabbit doesn't mean you have to reproduce like one. You know what this lag is far far too severe. I am going to stop pulling. I can finish my orbs out later if I feel like it. This is slow as can be. Takes several seconds every-time it needs to contact the server.

So my results before I stopped

Titania(no blues)
Tailtiu
Gwendolyn
Gunter
Niles 3*
Olivia
Tharja
Est 3*
Sheena
S Lucina
Sully
Mae
Odin
Oscar
Florina 3*
Mae
Corrin F
Cordelia
Jagen 3*
S Lucina
Subaki 3*
Corrin F
Subaki 3*
Lucina

@Infinite Dreams Good grief man. I now feel bad for complaining about Lucina mobbing me.

I felt like being stupid and took the bait to spend some more orbs, hoping for blues still. I got Bride Lyn, +spd -def after a few more pulls. 40 orbs total spent (I did 1 more full session of reds/blues after I got Lyn, and it was all 3* junk, so I should have quit while I was ahead) Both lucky and unlucky, since I basically got the only 2 units I didn't want, but at least my old Bride Lyn was a terrible +def -spd, so this new IV will be great to replace her. And I'm not really upset about Chrom, even if he's not Gunnthra, since at least I didn't have him yet.

Hopefully Charlotte and Lucina will be back again in the not too distant future. I can't afford to use more orbs with the NY banner inbound.

Edited by Alkaid

Another Legendary banner? Well, with only 34 orbs I'm not prepared at all. One full pull for now.

1. 4* Hawkeye: Garbage.
  2. 4* Jeorge: Finally picked this guy up. +Atk/-Spd though, which really isn't good at all.
  3. 4* Donnel: No thank you.
  4. 4* Niles: More Iceberg fodder, I suppose.
  5. 4* Abel: More Swordbreaker fodder.

Eh. Some decent fodder and a new unit. I'll take that for now.

Okay. Looks like my haul includes:
Amelia (+SPD -ATK) - Probably merges. I don't run Armor Emblem enough to give someone else armor march. Though I suppose SOMEONE might want Slaying Axe...like my goofy 4*+10 Bartre. lol I'll save her for a bit and see who pops up. I could give it to my super Raven. 
4* Soren (+SPD -DEF) OMG. IT'S THE PERFECT COPY I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR!!!
Bride Lyn (+HP -DEF) New character. Cool! I mean...I'd rather have Elise or Innes, but she works too.
Bride Lyn (+RES -HP) Ooooh... Lucius can get Candlelight now. :3 Probably Rehabilitate+ too!! I'm not sure which copy to keep...
Spring Chrom (+SPD -DEF) Great...this guy. I knew he'd show up...I'm not sure what I'll do with him. I guess 35/35 offenses isn't that bad... Maybe he wants Slaying Axe...lol
Brave Roy (+HP -SPD) ...Guess he's getting merged into my +SPD -ATK one! This makes my Roy+3!
Spring Chrom (+HP -DEF) Aaaaaand....again. *le sigh* ...Carrot Axe memes?
Sigurd (+ATK -HP) YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY. I mean... I wasn't expecting...or trying to get him, but he can replace my +HP -SPD one!!!!!

I also snagged one more copy of Leon. That's enough to make him +5 once I get the feathers. And I also have enough Adult Tiki's to make her a +10...but man. I got a lot of junk otherwise. Way too many Azamas and Setsunas. I mean Bowbreaker is nice, but I don't need a thousand of her. And no Merric, Raven, Klein, or Lucius.... *le sigh*

I...don't need to spend orbs on anymore banners for a while... I wasn't intending to pull much on this one, but I got sucked in. No New Years banner for me. I think I'm going to try as hard as possible not to pull until the one year anniversary pops up.

Went ahead and spent 15 orbs. Mostly uneventful... well, except for the free pull.

Spoiler

eGhKAFZ.png

Oh hey Lyn~ Considering how hard it was to get your sword counterpart this was pretty ironic. She's +DEF, -HP which is fine I suppose. Another *5 healer and she's a darn good one so I'll be using her right away and Lyn emblem can even be a thing. It's funny how hard I tried to get her during her banner when Bridelia popped up twice, and then this time she just falls right into my lap the very first pull.

I don't know how interested in the New Years banner I am, I'll probably do another full pull or two depending on who comes in, but this is a nice start and/or possibly finish.

Edited by Zeo

Picked up 2 more orbs from the Tempest Trial, so here's another pull.

1. 3* Lon'qu: Vantage fodder, I suppose.
  2. 4* Florina: Bleh.
  3. 4* Clair: +Spd/-Res, which is pretty good. I already have Tana and Valter though, so not much use for you.
  4. 4* Klein: Death Blow fodder. Excellent.
  5. 4* Setsuna: Haven't seen you in a while. Eh.

That was disappointing. Klein's nice, but the rest was pretty worthless.

So I noticed it had stopped loading slowly. Made several pulls all with 1 blue each. I know I had at least one 4* to start with(and maybe a 3 star as well?), but now I got 10. I think the game heard I was lacking QR fodder. Of course I lack the feathers to actually use them, but hey the option is now there? Also looks like I was optimistic on the lag. So the remainder of that 75 pack I bought took FOREVER to empty out. Got nothing particularly interesting. At least no more bunnies? That is a good thing right?

Anyways I think I just need to stop summoning on legendary banners. They might fine if you want everyone, but good grief if you are hunting a particular unit they are HELL. How many bunnies do they think I need? All of them?!

I came in with no specific plan, just to keep pulling until I feel I've had enough.

Round one:

3* Nino +Res -Atk

4* Cain +Res -Spd (only my second ever, there'll be an appreciative dancer, but who?)

3* Cherche +Spd -Def (4* merge project creeps forward)

3* Draug +Atk -HP (hmm, could be interesting long term I guess)

4* Mathilda +Spd -HP (she's got to be my most pulled 4* unit by now, hone atk for everyone)

Well that was passable fodder but disappointing for a supposed legendary banner. No way was I leaving it at that.

4* Lissa +Spd -HP (I have no idea if this is good for her)

3* Florina +Res -HP

4* Gordin +HP -Def

5* Bridelyn  +HP -Spd (I wanted her but ouch)

4* Klein +Res -Spd (little did I know he would very shortly come in useful)

Still feeling a little disappointed, so once more into the fray.

5* Bridelyn Neutral (phew)

4* Soleil Neutral (just five-starred a better one, luckily that wasn't a mistake)

3* Florina +HP -Spd

4* Reinhardt +Atk -Spd (ooooooh boy)

4* Effie +Def -Res (prefer my +Res -Spd one I just five-starred, no regrets fortunately)

Right-o, happy with that haul (if only due to that third round), so I'll have a think about what to do with my remaining 40 orbs. Might depend on whether the new year's banner is two or four weeks long.

I finally got a good Sakura (+Atk, -Def) and my first Kagero ever, who will be going to a -raven user. 

Sent some heroes home, so I was able to 5* a neutral Effie and merge into my bad one. Win-win situation. (' v')b

5 minutes ago, Jingle Jangle said:

In my quest to snipe Gunnthrá I got Raigh, 3 Barthes, Fae, 2 Ravens, Arthur, Cherche, 2 Fredericks, Hinata, Gwendolyn, Eliwood, Nino, Merric,  and a +atk -def Spring Chrom. This may take a while.

We share a common pain

springchrom.thumb.jpg.8ae35b771c8caee36ab0f82cd5a9f31c.jpg

@Infinite Dreams

Man, that's awful :(

I really hope New Years brings you a lot better luck with its banner -.-

For myself, I only pulled once and got a 4* Luna Fodder. I'm happy enough with that, since I don't particularly want anyone on the banner right now (a not -Atk Bunny Chrom would be nice, which is why I pulled green, but I'm not desperate. Not when there's a Takumi in the offering <3)