In my second attempt to get Gunnthra I got: 4 Ninos, Frederick, Gwendolyn, Arthur, 2 Faes, Sophia, 2 Raven, Fir, 3 Gunthers, 2 Shannas, Merric, Barst, Jagan, Palla,  another pity breaker Spring Chrom,  a -spd+res Brave Roy. and this

Spoiler

so7Pq0i.png

A +hp, -spd Gunnthra,  one more 5* on this banner and I'm done.

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Rezzy said:

She's +Atk-Res.  The -Res isn't ideal, but far better than the sort of natures I usually get.  I think I'll even give her blessing to Titania, since they can buff each other pretty well.  I'm debating whether to give her a Blade Tome, or just keep her with Blizzard.

Well, her Prf tome is pretty cool, but with -Res, it's hard to take advantage of its effect... Though, you could use Fortify Cavalry to help her Ploy? I don't know if that works honestly, since they might be applied at the same time.

Also, merge that Fjorm into your neutral one. Her Def is a super bane, as is HP, I believe.

I did a full session for the 8% banner and got nothing, but I'm going to focus on the upcoming New Years one. Since I married Azura thrice in Fates, I must also get three of her...

4 hours ago, Jingle Jangle said:

In the next attempt for Gunnthra I got : Raven, 3 Berukas, Catria, Bartre, Raigh, mCorrin, Henry, Sully, Nino, Shanna, Effie, Odin and a neutral Amelia, and Ryo on the same circle. I'm stopping here, anymore will lead to insanity. 

Yeah, my logic is to give it up when getting copies of the other units in that color. I still want to get Gunnthra, but I'll wait til the next time she appears because my spirit can't handle more Spring Chroms.

Did a full pull on the legendary banner. Free pull was spring lucina - +hp-atk, utterly useless. Rest were 3 3* send home units and a 4* laslow. 

Btw, I somehow caved in and pulled some more from the winter banner, quite unlucky - spend some money again ?. At least I got a +atk-hp Ike.

Anyway, this whole pulling was getting on my nerves - had to realize its turning into a problem for several reasons. So I made a resolution to do just one full pull from each and every banner and call it quits after that. Might not be the most fun way to play the game but thats gonna be it. 

So, what did my latest legendary misadventures yield this time?

uHFLdmm.png?1l1bUiaT.png?1VusUKok.png?1

Not Elise that's for sure, but me failing to get the character I want most is just expected at this point.

Lucina Emblem is now complete though, and she even miraculously got one of the best combos I could hope for: +Spd/-Def aka GIVE ME BLARBLADE+ NOW. Amelia got +Def/-Res but more importantly is another Armor Marcher that I can play around with in the current Tempest. Also hi first 4* Soleil.

Roy and his My Little Pony (+Atk/-Spd btw) will be donating Galeforce to someone sometime soon. 

And lastly, +Res/-HP Fjorm plus my third Water's Blessing. Not a bad haul at all from about 110 orbs.

5* +Spd -Res Raven. I already have a 4* 40 Raven of the same nature.

...I don't know how to feel about getting the best thing this banner has for free. Maybe I wanted Priscilla more. Maybe this banner just has a poor selection.

I needed Brave Axe fodder for my Cherche...

2 greens: Free was a Bartre. Other was Arthur. All 3 stars... Meh.

Then I noticed Christmas banner was ending, so I did my usual end of banner, YOLO summon...

tumblr_p1rmti5gPb1qcrdmuo1_1280.png

@Zeo Well DAMN, I now have a bonus unit. Also she's +Atk/-HP! Not bad! Axe!Lissa get!!!

There was another green orb. I was hoping for Christmas Chrom like @Cute Chao...instead I got a 3 star Gunter who is +Atk/-Res! I am currently training a +Def/-Res one but this is good, too! (Not sure who is better though)

I mean, I guess it makes up for not having any 5 stars from the 8% banner.

That said I did try to look for another 5 star (okay I caved).... 4 greens and 1 red. Usually I'm happy if I had a lot of green orbs. 2 green orbs were a Sheena and Titania, and red was a Laslow...I was going under 40 orbs now so I got scared and backed out.

Now that I think about it, an extra Amelia for my new Lissa would have been great. She'd love either Slaying Axe or Armor March.

Actually...now Lissa is ANOTHER unit I have besides Cherche that wants a Brave Axe+!!!!

Now at 40 orbs so I REALLY need to save. Well my barracks is super close to being full anyway so that's incentive for me to not summon too much...also I really want NY Azura.

Edited by mcsilas

Freebie is 3* Matthew, the only grey orb (with there also being no green ones). Spares me any regret from potentially leaving a focus unit on the table, at least, I'm always tempted to open extras otherwise as regret minimisation. Can't complain, though I never thought I'd see the day where I have more Hone Speed fodder than Hone Attack, four have turned up in a month after a long drought.

So is the New Years Banner starting tomorrow?  That would give an overlap of one day with the Christmas Banner, but that's better than having it start after the holiday it's supposed to be celebrating.

In the Raven/Lucius Yaoi Banner, I got no Green or Gray Orbs.  (I have them all at 4*, but it would have been nice to at least have a shot at one at 5*.)  I pulled a Red one and got 4* Soleil.  I guess that's good if I ever want to give someone a Firesweep Sword.

Huh, didn't realise the Christmas banner still had a day to run. It's probably just to ensure the New Year's banner is up for the actual New Year's Eve celebrations, but I wouldn't mind if it set a precedent and all new unit banners had a one-day overlap. If nothing else, it'd help with those situations where you want one particular thing from the incoming banner but would be happy to go back to the previous one should the new unit come quickly enough.

6 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I guess that's good if I ever want to give someone a Firesweep Sword.

Appearently, the Camilla from the New Years banner will be good with Firesweep sword due to her surprisingly high speed.

One free pull, and another shot at the legendary banner.

2 each Red, Colourless, 1 Green (Obviously taking a chance on Raven)

3* Bartre (Of.... course? Another unit to train for a skill sadly.)

Back to legends maybe?

2 Green, 1 each Red, Blue, Colourless

3* Beruka (Until 2.0 I would consider this trash. Thankfully not any more), 3* Bartre (Again? Really?), 3* Hana (Another 3* Unit? Well, it is L&D at least), 5* Bride!Lyn (I get staves in this one like swords in the first! REALLY regretting promoting Lissa now! +Atk/-Spd, so close to being amazing), 3* Donnel (long time pulling him, he's +Atk/-Res. That's best nature imo. So it's fine.)

That ended alright. Where do I sign up as a Lyn hoarder?

I swear my game must be bugged or something on the legend banner. I got few sessions with any greens when I was trying for Gunnthra, now I'm having a bunch of sessions with no red trying for Ryoma. I've reached a 10% pity rate here again... :(

My free pull on the new BHB banner was nothing special either.

11 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I swear my game must be bugged or something on the legend banner. I got few sessions with any greens when I was trying for Gunnthra, now I'm having a bunch of sessions with no red trying for Ryoma. I've reached a 10% pity rate here again... :(

My free pull on the new BHB banner was nothing special either.

You're not the only one who has not gotten greens on the legendary banner.  I have only had one in all my pulls on it and I have yet to get a single 5* and am at about a 9% pity rate 55 orbs and nothing yet:(  My free pull was 3* Selena which was merged with the +atk one I am training up.

1 minute ago, EricaofRenais said:

You're not the only one who has not gotten greens on the legendary banner.  I have only had one in all my pulls on it and I have yet to get a single 5* and am at about a 9% pity rate 55 orbs and nothing yet:(  My free pull was 3* Selena which was merged with the +atk one I am training up.

Ah, just a waste of Reposition, unless you promoted her before the merge.

If I'm lucky enough to get Flier Azura, I think I'll do my second Flier Emblem.  Est was one of my first 5* Promotions sheerly due to personal favoritism, but she hasn't seen much use, since Hinoka was the only Hone Fliers forever, and I didn't want to double up on Lances.

So, I'll have something like

Est

Azura

Palla/Camilla (If I manage to pull her, not sure yet)

Nowi (Having another Honer will make her actually be able to run Rawrblade)

7 minutes ago, EricaofRenais said:

I'm not getting reds now though. REDS. The game knows what color you want on this banner once you start pulling it enough. So it stopped giving me reds. I've had 3 out of 4 sessions now without reds. It's fucking ridiculous. My orbs are all going to waste because of this.

I think IS needs to change the summoning to where there will always be at least one of each color.

Edited by Anacybele

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

I'm not getting reds now though. REDS. The game knows what color you want on this banner once you start pulling it enough. So it stopped giving me reds. I've had 3 out of 4 sessions now without reds. It's fucking ridiculous. My orbs are all going to waste because of this.

I think IS needs to change the summoning to where there will always be at least one of each color.

I don't think they'd let you reset the colors for free, since then you'd be able to reset until you got 5 of the color you wanted, but I would like to see an option to maybe reset the colors for the cost of one Orb (Or stamina or another currency, but that's less likely).  That way, you don't have to blow 5 Orbs on a color you don't want, but you can't just reset forever until you get 5 of the color you want.

2 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I don't think they'd let you reset the colors for free, since then you'd be able to reset until you got 5 of the color you wanted, but I would like to see an option to maybe reset the colors for the cost of one Orb (Or stamina or another currency, but that's less likely).  That way, you don't have to blow 5 Orbs on a color you don't want, but you can't just reset forever until you get 5 of the color you want.

I never said anything about resetting. I meant that every time you click summon just one time, you'll see every color in the pool at least once. So you'll have one each of three colors, and two of another in every session.

Edited by Anacybele