4 hours ago, mcsilas said:

@Zeo @Vaximillian @Cute Chao

So my finger slipped. Because Warriors map was ending fairly soon, I wanted to try and get a Gray before I train Ryoma for that sweet Sword Valour bonus, but instead got a 4 star +Def/-Res Henry, a 3 star Hana and a 4 star Caeda who became fodder.

Then I tried to do YOLO summon in New Year's banner and...

tumblr_p22qlnnTPq1qcrdmuo2_1280.pngtumblr_p22qlnnTPq1qcrdmuo1_1280.png

Holy whoa! I think this is after I got Takumi last week as well!

She's +Spd/-Res so she's speedy, but somehow her Res plummets down 4 points to 22, making it equal to her Def.

Might give her Emerald Axe to compensate for the lower bulk? or Triangle Adept 2 (no Roy...).

She's my second file's first Azura, and more importantly I FINALLY HAVE A GREEN DANCER!!!! All colour dancers are now complete in my second file! She flies as well, so suddenly upgraded flier team! 

Also that Fredericl is +Atk/-Res but I already have the 5 star one I'm using for TT, so he quickly became New Moon/Wings of Mercy fodder for Airzura since I was at full barracks. I'm just glad I got green orbs!

I tried to emulate my success in my main, but only have a 4 star Raigh for Gray attempt, and a Bartre/Arthur for NY banner. Guess someone's getting Fury 2. Still a month left for that anyway so I'll be patient since I'm down to 63 orbs (57 on second account but it was worth it).

Congrats :D

I'm still debating pulling more for her. I've already got two Azuras, so maybe not. Still sore Shigure wasn't the flying singer -.-

I'm also debating pulling for Gray, since I would like him... but my luck on those banners have not been great of late. Waiting to see what the next banner is before my decision is made :)

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On this attempt that gettting Camilla I got this circle

Spoiler

jPRZWAC.png

Having another Elincia is pretty nice, but on the other had she killed my pity rate of 4.75% so I'm a little bummed out. Why the game jokes at me giving me the wrong Camilla I seek?

Got 20 orbs thanks to Infantry Quests and TT after hitting 70K points

Head on over to New Years banner

first summon had 1 Green orb which was +Atk -Res 4* Soren which is cool

second summon with 1 Green orb was FINALLY MY NEW YEARS AZURA. -Atk +HP which is shitty but idc she finally came home

Well I did another pull for NY!Azura no greens so I pulled a red, my first Ike!  This banner is determined to give me off focus 5*s, I will try again for Azura after I finish off the quests.

Edit: you know what?  I am tiered of the NY banner and I am just going to blow it off for now.  I am not complaining about Ike and Fae, but since I keep getting off focus 5*s I might as well quit with Ike.  I might pull again on the last day, I might not if they decide to put Kaze in the game (a girl can dream).

Edited by EricaofRenais

After getting a pity breaker original Takumi a few days ago, I finally got NY Azura(+res, -attk).

I'm happy I got her so soon, but I'm not done with this banner yet! I still need NY Takumi.

I decided to make a new account, since the 20 orb bonus is still available. It turns out I didn’t need it, as my free summons across the available banners got me Priscilla(focus), NY Azura (focus), and Julia, (focus). If only my main account had luck like this!

17 hours ago, Cute Chao said:

Congrats :D

I'm still debating pulling more for her. I've already got two Azuras, so maybe not. Still sore Shigure wasn't the flying singer -.-

I'm also debating pulling for Gray, since I would like him... but my luck on those banners have not been great of late. Waiting to see what the next banner is before my decision is made :)

At least Takumi finally got some love to get a seasonal

but yeah i'm just happy i received the two that i wanted in less than 100 orbs. I wouldn't even had mind Camilla but red summoning is pain so i'll take what i have. I mean sure Takumi is -Atk but i need to control my urges and see what future banners are first. I'll be happy with this for now, especially after Skyzura.

yeah Gray is one of my fave units so I want him pretty bad but maybe I should wait when he's in a Legendary banner or something so there's less pitybreakers when hunting him. My luck with red is pretty shaky..

Edited by mcsilas

For another attempt at New years Camilla I got this circle

Spoiler

LOAdnlH.png

Finally got my next Camilla, she's +spd -def which is okay losing some of that buck for speed. Now I'm conflicted about looking for more merges of her and Azura or to save up for the later banner. What to do... 

Edited by Jingle Jangle

This beautiful man finally showed up.

Spoiler

Screenshot_20180106-223354.png

+Atk/-Res which is pretty much perfect for him.

... Heh, funny that a random banner gives better results that the one with 8%.
Truly, rate-up is a lie.

Edited by Talandar

17 hours ago, mcsilas said:

At least Takumi finally got some love to get a seasonal

but yeah i'm just happy i received the two that i wanted in less than 100 orbs. I wouldn't even had mind Camilla but red summoning is pain so i'll take what i have. I mean sure Takumi is -Atk but i need to control my urges and see what future banners are first. I'll be happy with this for now, especially after Skyzura.

yeah Gray is one of my fave units so I want him pretty bad but maybe I should wait when he's in a Legendary banner or something so there's less pitybreakers when hunting him. My luck with red is pretty shaky..

Yup, I would've been annoyed if we hadn't got at least Takumi. Feel like Hinoka should've been done instead of Camilla... and someone instead of Azura... but oh well. 

I'd say you have a better chance now, since you can still get pity broken by other red 5*'s on the legendary banner (don't know the maths as to whether it works out better, though). I'd really go for it if you want him. 

45 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

Yup, I would've been annoyed if we hadn't got at least Takumi. Feel like Hinoka should've been done instead of Camilla... and someone instead of Azura... but oh well. 

I'd say you have a better chance now, since you can still get pity broken by other red 5*'s on the legendary banner (don't know the maths as to whether it works out better, though). I'd really go for it if you want him. 

I mean like, depending on the other 2 besides a hypothetical Gray, I wouldn't mind that.

Rather than getting pity broken by a random Seliph or something. I'm pretty sure they want the more wanted characters for Legendary Hero events (like Ryoma, Ike, Sigurd in past ones). So maybe if Gray gets on one because of Sword Valour, then his partners could be rare 5 star only people like Katarina, Leo or Mia or something.

Also congrats on the Gray @Talandar

Edited by mcsilas

1 hour ago, mcsilas said:

I mean like, depending on the other 2 besides a hypothetical Gray, I wouldn't mind that.

Rather than getting pity broken by a random Seliph or something. I'm pretty sure they want the more wanted characters for Legendary Hero events (like Ryoma, Ike, Sigurd in past ones). So maybe if Gray gets on one because of Sword Valour, then his partners could be rare 5 star only people like Katarina, Leo or Mia or something.

Also congrats on the Gray @Talandar

That's true. Maybe it will be Summer Leo during the summer units re-release and a powerful red of some kind. 

That being said, I know what my luck would be in those. I'd have to want all three. I'm basing this on my pulling for Eldigan (4 frickin' Ayras first! 50 orbs per Ayra, so lucky, but still! 4 frickin' Ayras!) and Karel (got one Ryoma and gave up until a non-shared banner, where I got him). 

That being said, I seem to get pity broken less than most by non-focus units (though by focus units is another story - so says three Bunny Camillas, four Ayras and the Ryoma... I have had good luck elsewhere, though). 

41 minutes ago, Motendra said:

@Arcanite @Astellius Y'ALL, IT FINALLY HAPPENED

Reveal hidden contents

EH1LQ59.png

GLORY BE TO MACEDON!!

WOO! YESH! The Red Dragoon finally joined you! #MacedonForever. And, I'm guessing also off banner, since the one she was on closed already? That's how Minerva joined me, as the best pity-breaker ever. I'm happy for you! Does she have a good nature too? Although, the Hauteclere can be refined, so even bad natures can be adequately compensated for.

@mcsilas @eclipse Yeah so i'm full of it I know, saving this and saving that. But after those orbs came in a while ago I hit a flat 70. I really liked looking at that number so I went to the summon banner and well.. you could say I felt compelled to do one pull on it, for Christians you can read into that. If there are no colored orbs of the units I want I can spend 5 orbs and back out with 65, if I do a full pull I have a solid 50 and I'm still doing well for the month.

So I jump in, 2 red stones and 1 of each other color. I'm almost not even going to pull on the red stones so I go colorless to start, *3 Setsuna. Could have been a Matthew/Serra so worth the risk. I'm staring at those 2 red orbs so meh, I go for one and~

Spoiler

jQOsoCw.jpg

Oh... that was unexpected.

So yeah that was a thing, so I pulled the other red one, I may as well do a full pull at this point and~

Spoiler

jQOsoCw.jpg

YEP, YEP STILL A THING.

So I went ahead and finished up the pull cause you never know.

Spoiler

APyJHGv.jpg

Hilarious that regular Camilla was waiting in the last orb, albeit vexing that this happened after S!Camilla evaded me again. But you take what you get. This'll be a lesson to me that sometimes you just have to open every. single. orb. You just never know. This is the 12th unit I've pulled a dupe of since I've started heroes. Frederick > Takumi > Soren > Bridelia > Effie > Ike > Ninian > Eliwood > Hector > Celica > Fjorm and now NY!Camilla. It's a strange thing indeed. 

Btw the Camillas are +RES/-DEF and +DEF/-HP so I can go for a bulkier Cam with less HP or I can go for literal powercreep Palla who's better in every single stat except has 2 less HP. Probably will keep the +RES one and do some sort of enemy phase oriented build. These are tricky natures, I'll make the most of them somehow.

No regrets indeed. Back to saving. The month's only getting started.

Edited by Zeo

So I made a pull and had 2Greens/3Blues. 1 Green was Azura! +ATK/-SPD. Uggh. So I figured I would buy a small pack of orbs and make the other green pull since I was breaking my pity either way.

And got another Azura. 2 green orbs. 2 Azuras.

Well ok. This one is +HP/-DEF which is better than -SPD. While I would have liked +ATK or +SPD this combo does have the side effect of not dropping her BST any. However, I am not a big arena person so I think I would rather have @Silent shifter's +ATK/-HP even if it would hurt arena score a bit. Anyways, I guess I have merge fodder or Hone Flier Fodder. Tough call.

Now the question is do I keep pulling and hope for a nature that actually gives benefits/go for another NY or accept my 'basically neutral' Azura and try for, say Gray. Or save up. Decisions. Decisions.

Edit- Got greedy. 2Reds/3Blues. Why does this banner want to give me blues? Anyways my greed got me a Henry and a Draug. Really should have saved. Ah well. I guess if I ever get a couple dozen Hectors I'll have plenty of ward armor fodder for a DC armor team instead of the cheaper Marching armor team.

Edited by Usana

@Zeo Nice! I wouldn't mind a Camilla actually, but she's just my least priority, so congrats on getting 2...err 3 for the regular one haha

At least she's fulfills a tank niche, especiall the +Def one!

Yeah I think it's important to pull the rest of the colour you want as well, because you might get a better natured one in case the first one is bad (not sure which boon/bane was your first Camilla). It reminds me when I pulled Brave Ike first pull and turned out he was -Atk, then the next summon only had green as a worthwhile pull and I got a neutral Attack one at least.

Assuming you have the orbs of course.

Congrats though!

@Silent shifter +Atk is pretty much almost always a good boon (unless your Attack is so low it's now worth it like Azama). -HP is also a pretty easy bane to patch up since HP+3 sacred seal usually fixes up HP banes (not the -4 banes but even then, you can usually manage)

Edited by mcsilas

My appearance rate ruined by a forced summon into Red Purgatory or Colorless Hell. I chose Colorless Hell, and I got bamboozled by a +HP/-Spd NY Takumi. He ruined by 3.75% which I wanted to use specifically for Azura. I was literally only sniping greens, but I never even got any greens for like the 4 previous summoning sessions. I don't know if I can recover from this, and ever get NY Azura. Sigh...

The good news is that I have Atk/Res, Kagami Mochi, and Bow Breaker 3 fodder now.

Slightly less Bad News - I like Takumi, and his art so much.

9 hours ago, Astellius said:

WOO! YESH! The Red Dragoon finally joined you! #MacedonForever. And, I'm guessing also off banner, since the one she was on closed already? That's how Minerva joined me, as the best pity-breaker ever. I'm happy for you! Does she have a good nature too? Although, the Hauteclere can be refined, so even bad natures can be adequately compensated for.

Ye it was on the weapon refinery one earlier, but I forgot to put it up.

Unfortunately, not the best nature, at +RES/-DEF BUT ITS MINERVA.

Refining is gonna take a while due to how long it takes to gather the stones and eventually Divine Dew (for me, anyway)

I got focus Azura! She has a speed boon and an attack bane, a perfect complement to my speed bane attack boon performing Azura. I guess that means when I finally get regular Azura she will be neutral.

I'll probably give her triangle adept to make up for her piddling attack and poor durability - it's not like I would ever have her engage anything other than blue units with 27 attack anyway. I'm going to save my orbs until I see what they have planned later in the month.

Can I get flying Azura?

2 Blue, 1 each Red, Green, Colourless

4* Camilla (Oh hey, another one. Savage Blow fodder for me. +HP/-Spd)

And that's 3.5%

3 Red, 1 each Blue, Colourless (Well crap)

4* F!Corrin (+Spd/-Atk. Bit of a shame)

2 each Blue, Green, 1 Colourless

3* Gunter (It's a Hone Cav bot), 4* Arthur (....Well, he's fodder)

2 Blue, 1 each Red, Green, Colourless (Well that's a bit of deja vu)

5* Newzura (WOOOOO! Somehow ended up in my castle! +HP/-Def, could be worse, but I have a bonus unit that doesn't hamper me either), 4* Leon (Need to check my current one, but this +Res/-Atk one isn't going to stay long), 5* Newmilla (WELL WELL WELL. It so happens she showed up, so that's a bonus, I'll take it. +HP/-Def as well sadly), 5* Hinoka (HOLY SHIT YOU GUYS. LUCKY FUCKING DAY. +Res/-Spd though, about as bad as my first one), 4* Odin (Well, he's good fodder. +Spd/-Res, worth passing.)

I have Hone Fliers fodder. Not every day I could say that. Here's my proof, because I will likely never see this again.

Screenshot_20180107-204154.png