My free pull on the TT Banner was a 5-Star Roderick, and I'm honestly surprised that hasn't happened sooner since I have 6 of him already at 4-Stars. +HP/-RES is nice, since I don't think any of the 4-Star Rodericks I have are better than that. Would've preferred a second Hinoka, but this is fine too.

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, KMT4ever said:

Free pull from the TT banner was a 3* Eliwood. Waste of space.

I wouldn't look at too many units like that anymore. +ATK/+SPD Eliwood can be built and run Blazing Durandal and Sol's a good skill for Tempest units not running healers if you're into that.

If you *4 him of course....

I’ve been focusing on the New Years Banner, and I got a 5 Star Athena, Spd +, - Atk. Should I keep her or use her as skill fodder? On the bright side, I upgraded my Cordelia to 5-Star today.

Also, pulled this from the Tempest trials: 7FED1A72-57F3-43F6-99A6-36982EFF36DF.thumb.png.0b97e047bb672c2cb77368be0443a570.png

She’s HP-, Res + Not the most interesting pull because I already have her as 4-Star though I suppose I should be grateful.

So base on your experience, how many orbs does it usually take for you guys to get your 5* focus unit?

I usually have to spend over 150 orbs, been rrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllyyyy lucky in the last few summon banners. Really want to get Ryoma & NY!Camilla but too scare to spend orbs.

I seemed to get a 5* for a single 75 Pack. But that includes odds and ends laying around. So I would guess about 100'ish orbs for a five star. Of course that may not be a focus or the unit you want.  That said I remember seeing 150 was considered a pretty accurate number. I just usually get my pity broken before then. I mean even if you pull a single each time you would have a 4.5% pity at that time. My pity often breaks in the 4-4.25 range. Which would be 125 orbs for single pulls, but I seem to get enough sets where I can make two or more pulls that my average is more like 100ish as I said.

But that ignores off banner pity breakers.

2 hours ago, Zangetsu said:

So base on your experience, how many orbs does it usually take for you guys to get your 5* focus unit?

I usually have to spend over 150 orbs, been rrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllyyyy lucky in the last few summon banners. Really want to get Ryoma & NY!Camilla but too scare to spend orbs.

If I don't particularly care? 1-2 full summons, usually with a pretty good to absolute best nature.

Invested to the point where I snipe one color? A whole month of summoning and pity breakers, only getting the unit I want the day before the banner ends, with a bad nature.

Edited by Xenomata

I don't know whether to keep going for Flyzura or not at this point. My efforts were thwarted again, and this time by a -Atk/+Res Brave Lucina (no green stones were present, but there was one blue so I chose to it to try and get out of there). The first time it was ruined by a -Spd/+HP Takumi ... sigh. The new TT can not get here any sooner.

Let's try before TT.

2 Green, 1 each Red, Blue, Colourless

4* Effie (+HP/-Spd, best nature I've pulled so far), 4* Leon (+HP/-Atk, Honestly kind of meh to pull. Would prefer Rebecca or especially Klein to do this)

Well, tomorrow's another day.

Got to 20 with arena orbs so I did a one-off summon for Micaiah. The lone blue orb was 5* Catria (neutral) so I think that's my shot at Micaiah gone - with only 9 days left in the banner I'm not prepared to risk the 50-60 orbs we'll get in exchange for potentially nothing. I was so annoyed that I backed out immediately instead of opening the grey orb, which I would normally do after a pitybreaker (but I admit ~130 orbs for Linde and Catria is not objectively bad luck). Oh well, onto the Legendary Heroes banner - surely Miccy will show up in one in a couple months or so.

P.S. I have a 4* +atk -hp Catria so not sure it's worth doing anything with this one. I thought maybe give Slaying Lance to my future 4*+10 Est project, but then she probably prefers Brave. But the only other candidate I see is, umm, Spring Xander? (I have no intention to build a +10 Sully, Oboro or Florina).

Edited by Humanoid

On 1/12/2018 at 5:07 PM, Jave said:

@Rezzy @Arcanite @mcsilas @SatsumaFSoysoy @Jingle Jangle @Glaceon Mage @Ashunera @Troykv @Infinite Dreams @Vaximillian

I want to share my joy with you guys and mostly all Micaiah lovers

Reveal hidden contents

ypqqWIM.png

o6fbqQk.png

Y6HsDh4.png

It took about 50 orbs but she finally showed up, no pity breakers in between, thankfully.

She's +Res/-HP, which I'll totally take since +Res Miccy with Thani bonus is basically the highest Res in the game.

But since she's my favorite FE character, I'm just super happy I got her, and entirely with saved, so no whaling this time.

Forgot to reply to this before, but congrats!  Happy to share the Micaiah love~!   :):

Spent orbs today, since I wanted the post-TT orbs to be separated. @Arcanite @GuiltyLove @Vaximillian @MrSmokestack

Didn't manage to get Micaiah, but, I did get cool stuff, like another Nowi for merging, a +Spd -Def Cordelia (finally a good Riceload, but no Roderick lying around), and a 5* Clair (not sure what to do with her).

1McFnTq.png

Then came her! +Def -Atk, which is a damn shame (@Rezzy why tho), but I've always wanted a Linde, so I'm alright with this.

yXCyLC0.png

No Blue orbs in that session, but volia! He's +Res -HP, which hurts Panic Ploy, I guess, but hey.

2 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I've always wanted a Linde, so I'm alright with this.

I’ve always wanted a Linde too! Her art in Heroes could have been better though. HACCAN drew Linde before, and she was gorgeous.
−Atk is unfortunate, but she is finally here for you.