• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 1/13/2018 at 7:03 PM, Zeo said:

I wouldn't look at too many units like that anymore. +ATK/+SPD Eliwood can be built and run Blazing Durandal and Sol's a good skill for Tempest units not running healers if you're into that.

If you *4 him of course....

I already have several 4* Eliwoods, which is a mark against this one in particular. Then of course I already have B!Roy+1, which is a mark against Eliwood in general.

10 hours ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

1McFnTq.png

Then came her! +Def -Atk, which is a damn shame (@Rezzy why tho), but I've always wanted a Linde, so I'm alright with this.

Hey, my Linde has the same IVs! On one hand, my condolences for a bad Linde. That Attack bane really does hurt her. On the other hand, congratulations for getting Linde at all. Her 36 base Speed is a lifesaver.

1 minute ago, KMT4ever said:

Hey, my Linde has the same IVs! On one hand, my condolences for a bad Linde. That Attack bane really does hurt her. On the other hand, congratulations for getting Linde at all. Her 36 base Speed is a lifesaver.

Thanks. Hopefully nature resetting comes soon... 

Dear IS, can we have like 9 Arvis GHB reruns so i can upgrade my #2 partner in crime for Gunnthra up to +10? I have some Deirdras waiting on the bench to be sacrificed for SPD Ploy!

With deepest love Hilda!

Also Zelda (W! Tharja as lead char) lost to my Arena defense Team. I guess Lorule still is better then Hyrule!

18 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

Within 20 orbs, I did it again:

Screenshot_20180116-145615.png

It is her. Res/Spd this time around, mages beware!

@SatsumaFSoysoy @GuiltyLove @DefaultBeep @Arcanite @Rezzy @mcsilas

Congrats!  I guess -Spd doesn't hurt her too much, since she's already a bit slow and can run Quick Riposte.

16 hours ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Spent orbs today, since I wanted the post-TT orbs to be separated. @Arcanite @GuiltyLove @Vaximillian @MrSmokestack

Didn't manage to get Micaiah, but, I did get cool stuff, like another Nowi for merging, a +Spd -Def Cordelia (finally a good Riceload, but no Roderick lying around), and a 5* Clair (not sure what to do with her).

1McFnTq.png

Then came her! +Def -Atk, which is a damn shame (@Rezzy why tho), but I've always wanted a Linde, so I'm alright with this.

yXCyLC0.png

No Blue orbs in that session, but volia! He's +Res -HP, which hurts Panic Ploy, I guess, but hey.

I think your Linde has the same boon as mine, funnily enough.

16 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

I’ve always wanted a Linde too! Her art in Heroes could have been better though. HACCAN drew Linde before, and she was gorgeous.
−Atk is unfortunate, but she is finally here for you.

When I see a link to a Linde drawing, I always have to brace myself, in case it's that drawing.

1 hour ago, Rezzy said:

Congrats!  I guess -Spd doesn't hurt her too much, since she's already a bit slow and can run Quick Riposte.

When I see a link to a Linde drawing, I always have to brace myself, in case it's that drawing.

I already promoted a Subaki and gave her Quick Riposte. QR with double DD3 is so good.

…I’m not as cruel, am I?

1 hour ago, Ae†her said:

Still trying for dancing Azura, and not even 3.25% AR and I got ninja'd by a +Spd/-Res Drifto! Dorcas.

Well, you're at least the second person around her who got spooked by a +Spd(-HP for me though) Dorcas on that banner since it happened to me too. Too bad my rate was at 4.50% or so when it happened to me.

My rate on the New Year's banner now sits at 4%, with all the Tempest orbs used up as well. I'm seriously not liking my odds of getting her at this point...

@Tybrosion: Ouch. Well if it makes you feel any better, I completely understand how it feels. I had my 3.75% ruined by a forced summon into colorless hell, from which a wild +HP/-Spd NY!Takumi showed up. Another time from a +Res/-Atk Brave Lucina on 3.5%. And Dorcas now yeah. My only hope left is the rest of the TT banner orbs. You just know you need a Flying Dancer no matter what, but this game tries tempt you with so many other good choices to go off course. It's frustrating.

So far the radiant dawn banner has given me Micaiah (-speed +resistance), Sothe (-HP +speed), and another Brave Roy with +attack -resistance. Finally! My previous merge base was +attack -speed. With the merge bonus he will have four speed and one defense over the Roy he devoured. The cost is a loss of three in resistance which is basically nothing in 95 percent of his matches. I'm going to throw all of my tempest orbs into this banner until it ends. The main objective is a better Micaiah; more Sothe merges and a Zelgius along the way would be nice too. 

Hit 29 orbs after the survey orbs came in so I gave the NY!Banner a shot. I've resigned to saving orbs at this point but hey a YOLO Takumi or Flying dancer would be cool right? 

1 green orb and 1 colorless.

*4 Barst - Reposition fodder. Could do much, much worse than that. 5 Orbs well spent.

*3 Setsuna - Now see... this chick is starting to piss me off... this is the sixth *3 Setsuna I've pulled this month. Not only am I not going to spend 2k feathers for Bowbreaker 3, but she's cockblocking Matthew. If I pulled 6 of him I would literally have enough to +9 him. Oh and they're almost always terrible natures. You know just as a bonus if I actually wanted to build a Setsuna. (I don't.)

FFS.

5% pity rate.

Fucking 5% pity rate on the NY banner. This is the highest I remember it ever being.

Zeo, take your fucking +atk 3-star Matthew, I don't want him. Tell Matthew to stop coming to me.

1 hour ago, Metakirby said:

Damn I've got another - atk Zelgius :( and another Titania but a good one. Well at least this Zelgius has more def  

Yours is +Def/-Atk?  Mine is, too, and Black Luna still hits like a truck.  I'm using him in the current Tempest, and with his S-support, he hits 43 defense.  It's glorious!

28 minutes ago, eclipse said:

Yours is +Def/-Atk?  Mine is, too, and Black Luna still hits like a truck.  I'm using him in the current Tempest, and with his S-support, he hits 43 defense.  It's glorious!

Yep I have one +res/-atk and now +def/-atk. So much defense is definitely useful but I would prefer a hp bane, I just pulled sothe (I've got one to two 5 stars in each pulls I've did!) and he's, too, - atk but +spd. This banner don't like atk I think.. 

Doctor, you gotta help me, every time I summon from this Tempest Trials focus, I get off-focus 5* units.

"Who's the most recent summon?"

Reinhardt, +HP -Res.

"and before that?"

Oscar, +Def -Spd.

"It appears you have a severe case of... Pity-Breakers before there can even be a Pity rate."

Noooooooo-

Survey orbs say......

2 each Red, Blue, 1 Colourless

4* Oboro (I keep getting easy to get lancers. Makes sense with all the Blues. +HP/-Atk, that's a shame), 4* Wendy (WHAT IS MY LUCK WITH THIS BANNER? +Atk/-Def, likely merge), 3* Lissa (Well, at least I can use that Renewal for something)

Nope.

On 1/16/2018 at 7:25 PM, Zelgius said:

Just pulled a +SPD/-hp Zelgius, just the boon/bane I was hoping for. I'm very happy with this.

Mine's +HP/-Spd. Ouch for me.

At least I just got +Spd/-HP Minerva. And before that, +Atk/-Def NY!Camilla.