• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was hoping to roll Klein to fodder to my +atk Leon.

Only 1 Colorless, got a 4* Serra. She doesn't even get Hone Atk 3 at 4*, nor anything worth inheriting to other healers. Possibly the most worthless colorless 4* I could have pulled.

Went for the red and colorless stone as my free and 4 orb investment.

*3 A!Tiki - Meh, potential unit to build, potential Lightning Breath+ fodder and/or Bonfire fodder so not bad.

*4 Setsuna - ....AAAAAHHHHHHHH. I don't care if she's a focus unit, I could have gotten ANYONE ELSE... 7th... Setsuna... in... a... row.

@Vaximillian @Zeo @DefaultBeep @Cute Chao

So I was having a rough end of the day because of overtime, and decided to try one last summon for Gray.

....and I FINALLY GOT HIM!!! It took two failed focus banners but one of my favourite characters is here!

tumblr_p2qs5gJ2Wn1qcrdmuo1_1280.png

+Def/-HP which is nothing too bad, so I'll gladly take it! Red hells is over (for my main account at least). It only took a 3.75 maybe 4% pity rate to get my fellow tanned skin bro...

Spoiler

tumblr_p2qs5gJ2Wn1qcrdmuo3_1280.pngtumblr_p2qs5gJ2Wn1qcrdmuo2_1280.png

Now I only need Faye for a Gray, Mae, Faye and Raigh (tentative) rhyming theme team. I guess Fae will have to do for now.

As for my second account? There was only 1 red orb. Sadly not Gray but..

tumblr_p2qtg4IITw1qcrdmuo1_1280.png

Umm my second Elincia? She's +Atk/-Spd which is a bit of a mixed ba- I do have a +Res/-HP one currently built so maybe I'll merge? I do want some Flier Formation fodder for Skyzura though. I guess +Atk/-Spd is better for the base?

Tried again but instead got a 3 star Lon'qu (I actually lack Vantage fodder in my 2nd account)  and a +Atk/-Res 4 star Ogma which I already have with the same nature. Should have waited for the new banner because wow look at all those fodder!

So free summons for new banner? 2nd account was..a Laslow! A focus but.... he is 3 star. Okay.

Free summon for main account is a 4 star Hinata! Rare Fury fodder appeared! Kinda tempted to give it to Gray but maybe I'll wait for now, since I'm not going to summon much from fodder banner until I hear what the next banners are. Colorless was a 4 star Setsuna (was hoping for my 3rd Klein). Oh well, could be worse.

So yeah that was a bit of a wild ride.

9 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

....and I FINALLY GOT HIM!!! It took two failed focus banners but one of my favourite characters is here!

I’ve never had Gray, actually. Even Celica’s tempest banner, which left many lamenting about him breaking their rates, didn’t grace me with his presence.

That said, congratulations! It always feels great when your favourite comes home. And Elincia, too! +Atk is a great nature for a brave weapon user.

10 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I’ve never had Gray, actually. Even Celica’s tempest banner, which left many lamenting about him breaking their rates, didn’t grace me with his presence.

That said, congratulations! It always feels great when your favourite comes home. And Elincia, too! +Atk is a great nature for a brave weapon user.

Yeah getting focus units is Red hell can be pretty annoying, especially if you get pitybreakers like Seliph or Corrin who appear as 4 star anyway. The Celica/Gray TT banner though was super annoying for me because I didn't even get any pitybreaker! My luck with red orbs is pretty shaky so this is a good end!

I'm probably as happy as when you got your Celica though haha

Sword Valour is going to be sweet once the SP weekend starts!

10 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Yeah getting focus units is Red hell can be pretty annoying, especially if you get pitybreakers like Seliph or Corrin who appear as 4 star anyway. The Celica/Gray TT banner though was super annoying for me because I didn't even get any pitybreaker! My luck with red orbs is pretty shaky so this is a good end!

I'm probably as happy as when you got your Celica though haha

Sword Valour is going to be sweet once the SP weekend starts!

Just now, mampfoid said:

@mcsilas Congratulations, must be some relief. How will you build Gray? 

To be honest I'm not exactly sure.

I already gave him Bonfire straight away though! :)

Maybe Fury from the free summon Hinata. Swordbreaker seems solid as B skill. C skill not sure yet but maybe Threaten Speed/Spur Atk depending on who I use for Reposition.

A bit undecided on the weapon. I guess forged Ridersbane wouldn't hurt. Or a Wo Dao- that sounds fun.

Definitely looking for suggestions though

Yesterday I pulled with 20 orbs for a lucky rhajat merge, but at least I got another Sheena.
Now my Sheena is 8+ only two more to go D=. 

And I Need to endure a bit longer, at least until the next legendary banner.
I have 133 orbs for now..

D5zFrPv.png?1

......Someone want to volunteer to put me out of my misery? Please?

That Sakura is at least +Atk/-Def, but this is still such garbage. Another pity rate of 4% or higher (was at 4% here) goes down the drain and my dreams of a flying singer inch ever closer to death......

That stupid Amelia is +Atk/-Spd for those who care.

1 hour ago, mcsilas said:

To be honest I'm not exactly sure.

I already gave him Bonfire straight away though! :)

Maybe Fury from the free summon Hinata. Swordbreaker seems solid as B skill. C skill not sure yet but maybe Threaten Speed/Spur Atk depending on who I use for Reposition.

A bit undecided on the weapon. I guess forged Ridersbane wouldn't hurt. Or a Wo Dao- that sounds fun.

Definitely looking for suggestions though

I'm curious for the result, until now I gave mine Moonbow and Axebreaker for AA. 

Too bad about the HP bane, because Wind Boost is not too bad to start with. 

Just now, mampfoid said:

I'm curious for the result, until now I gave mine Moonbow and Axebreaker for AA. 

Too bad about the HP bane, because Wind Boost is not too bad to start with. 

Yeah. At least it's not -Spd like most of the units in my main.

If I go Fury, -HP will deplete his health a bit too fast. Maybe could go with Vantage? Or Renewal with QR seal.

Actually maybe Slaying Edge could be an option. I'll have to think about it.

@mcsilas

Congrats :D Glad you finally got him ^.^

Zelgius is still eluding me and refusing to give me the final armour colour to complete my pretty boy armour set (Henry/Hector/Chrom for green, Jakob for colourless, Robin for blue... I need Zelgius for red since Draug, Zephiel, Arden and BK just are not pretty lol).

On the newest banner I got an amazing 3* Lon'qu -.-

17 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Actually maybe Slaying Edge could be an option. I'll have to think about it.

Slaying Edge+ (SPD refinement), Wrath, QP seal and Bonfire sounds great. You could boost his SPD with Fury or Darting Blow (or SPD/DEF bond). 

Nephenee is rare though, I've never been able to get her myself. 

I am not sure if my luck is worse or better than Jingle Jangle's but I went into it wanting some colorless and got to pick between 5 green orbs. Aren't those supposed to pop up less often than other colors? Anyways I got a 3 star Freddy.