Damn it, IS, why'd you have to bring back Freddy so soon and on THIS crazy banner? DX

I did pull a 4 star of him, so it's not all bad. Not the IVs I wanted (I wanted +Def, -Res, this one is +Spd, -HP), but at least he's not 3 star! I got tired of pulling only 3 star Fredericks when I wanted 4 star to save some feathers. If I pulled more 4 stars, I could be saving around 8,000 feathers by now when promoting them to 5 star for merges.

Also tried for Oscar, but he never showed. I'm probably gonna try again another time since this banner will be around for a good bit, but I do also still want to save for Summer Freddy who has a big chance of returning at the end of the month on the next legendary banner...

Edited by Anacybele

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well my free pull was 3*Olivia so a merge for her.  I was pity broken on the RD banner by regular Roy, someone is getting TA3 and I am calling it quits on the banner since I do want to save some orbs for other banners.  At least the RD units will be in the regular pool and hopefully they will show up for me some other time.

Pulled 5* Lucius with the free summon on the 4* fodder banner, sent him home for feathers.

No luck on Miccy and Sothe. I'm just gonna give up and save my orbs for the anniversary, because the last thing I want is to have no orbs in the unlikely event that we get Brave Marth, because if we do, I'll break my F2P status for him.

I summoned a bit on this new banner and got Rhajat, who is RES+ ATK- of all things as one of the few ATK- units I've gotten recently. Also got a Fae (RES+ DEF-) and Frederick (don't care about his IVs, I already have a ATK+ RES- one that I'm using).

I got New Year Azura, Micaiah, and Zelgius-all of them on the first orb for each time I went to their banners. I also seem to have a surplus of Fae, now...at this rate, she'll be at least +4.

Finally beat 9 + 10 Lunatic CC! Is my struggle over?

3 Blue, 2 Red

4* Est (A unit with no useful skills! +Def/-HP is not much good), 4* Shanna (A unit with useful skills! +Def/-Atk, Desperation ho!), 4* Tailtiu (I seem to run into her often enough. +Spd/-Res, think I have it already)

This banner: a 5* Jakob and 4% pity. If the payoff sucks, I might end up done.

This is certainly an interesting banner. I'm saving for the anniversary, but I think I'll do one full pull. Need some skill fodder anyway.

1. 3* Henry: Ugh, no thanks.
  2. 4* Gordin: Wrong Brave Bow unit.
  3. 4* Cecilia: SP for my 5* copy.
  4. 5* Gray: This is a pleasant surprise! He's +Def/-HP, which is only tolerable, but that's still better than the +Res/-Atk copy I already had.
  5. 3* Virion: Useless.

That went very well for 15 orbs. Didn't really get good skill fodder, but +1 Gray is always nice.

Pull One Million Six Hundred and Eighty-Six (some exaggeration may be expected).

Still no Zelgius. Added several 3* Hana, Lon'qu, Hana and Raighs to the mix. Stahl also came along at 4*, despite being the only one of those with useful fodder at 3* -.-

Zelgius eludes me. Rate up to 3.75 after the last pity breaker of a repeat Young Tiki... Starting to worry about future banners...

I broke my FTP status for some orbs. Is it over?

3 Red, 2 Colourless

4* Jakob (If that had been 5*.... +Def/-HP, could be better), 3* Azama (Asshat with a bad nature here. Not worth the promotion.)

3 Red, 1 each Blue, Colourless

4* Odin (Well, not the mage I want. +Atk/-Spd), 4* Gaius (Well that's not very tasty. +Def/-Res)

NO IT ISN'T. 4.25%

Edited by Dayni

So I collect enough orbs for my last summon on the the NY!Banner, and I got nothing. Everything was trash, including the Caeda, who I had wanted for the longest time, until I realized that her fortify fliers would jank up my team. *sigh*

I am proud to say that I finally exhausted my pity rate on 4* banner with Klein. +Atk -Spd. Is that good, I dunno I have +Atk -HP at 4* and this is good QR3 fodder.

The others were a 4* Klein, Raigh, Lazlow, and fuck my brain that might get it working again it looks like Hector SHIT WAIT THAT IS HECTOR.

+Spd -Res, which is similar to my current Hector (+Spd -HP) and not that amazing, so I CAN FINALLY GIVE SOMEONE DISTANT COUNTER YES.

Lemme just say that most of the orbs came from the starter pack, and I have spent hundred of dollars at a time summoning, and yet this measly $4 is the best dough I spent on this game in months???

Edited by Xenomata

I did a bit of birthday pulling and after some next to useless fodder:

image.png

Hello only character in this franchise that can pull off a belly shirt! +Spd/-Def, why are all mya dagger units other than Jaffar + spd??? Well I'll take him!

Happy birthday to me, and I've still got 135 orbs for all the nonsense coming up.

Latest pulls from the New Year's banner: Useless Twit #1 (3* Wrys) and Useless Twit #2 (3* Oboro), both from a circle that naturally didn't have a single green and no chance at HNY!Azura

This damn banner hates me, I swear. I know greens have the lowest chance of turning up, but the amount of times I've gotten circles with not even one has gotten beyond frustrating at this point.

Banner of misery, turn turn, tell us what fodder to burn!

3 Red, 2 Green (Good thing I forgot to get the present orbs beforehand! Have to grind though....)

4* Gunter (He won't hesitate! He also won't be around long, though he is +Spd/-Res)

3 Colourless, 2 Green (No Michiah Mouse then...)

5* Rebecca (Gacha was a mistake. +Atk/-Def, actually a good nature), 4* Klein (Good Fodder. +Spd/-HP, is that much good or is +Atk the best choice?), 3* Niles (Well, this crapbasket shows up for once. But he has +Atk/-Def, so he can stay once and for all), 4* Titania (Another unit who could be a better pull. +Spd/-Atk), 3* Barst (Good fodder. )

This crummy banner, I wash my hands of it, nothing but pity breakers and shame. This banner caused me to break and I don't even get good pity breakers.

Must be because I haven't played Tellius, only I've gotten all of the other ones by now. This banner is disheartening. 

5 hours ago, DarkLordIvy said:

I did a bit of birthday pulling and after some next to useless fodder:

image.png

Hello only character in this franchise that can pull off a belly shirt!

I reckon Inigo doesn't do a bad job in his Performing Arts outfit xD

Congrats :D

Decided to put a cash injection into the game in preparation for the upcoming events and also because I was annoyed at my 4.5% rate. Zelgius finally came after about four more pulls. Darn you for eluding me so long, but thanks for finally coming. Haven't dared look up the stats yet. Expecting the usual -Atk xD

2 hours ago, Cute Chao said:

I reckon Inigo doesn't do a bad job in his Performing Arts outfit xD

Congrats :D

Oh dang you’re right! I totally forgot about Inigo D: poor guy.

gotta amend my statement to: “Hello one of two characters that can pull off a belly shirt” lol

Today I spent my last orbs that I was willing to spend on Miccy's banner and I didn't get her but I did manage to pull :D  Tailtiu instead and that's a lot better than Miccy since I I've been trying that smiling thunder noble ever since she was released.

I yolo pulled because I need a lot of fodder (not from the 4* banner). I got Draug from a single red orb, and my jaw dropped because I needed him the most for Ward Armor. I will be saving my orbs until the Special Heroes banner now. OTL