I had 125 orbs so I thought it would be safe to do a last minute summon trying to get Ryoma or a better natured Hinoka for my main.

Sadly none of those.

I got a -Atk Sophia which I'll probably merge to my WIP Raven +Atk Sophia.  (although strangely, this latest Sophia was my first 4 star one..)

Blue orb gave me a 4 star +Spd/-Def Roderick! Which is...pretty nice boon actually. I had a +Atk/-Res that I was about to train but maybe I'll train this one since Firesweep weapons like Speed.

Now to wait for the trailer to see if I should try for Micaiah YOLO (I need more Restank blue mages besides Oliver)

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

SHE FINALLY CAME!! WOO!! @Arcanite @Rezzy

https://imgur.com/gallery/tZETi

Best warrior princess! :D Her IVs aren't horrible either. +HP, -Res. So glad she isn't Rezzy'd. Sorry Rezzy. :P

Nice! Hinoka was my first 5 star, and she is crazy good!

5 minutes ago, Michelaar said:

Nice! Hinoka was my first 5 star, and she is crazy good!

I heard she is! I've been trying to get her since the first time she was on a banner and she just didn't show. Though at those times, I had my eye on other 5 stars too, so I didn't actually pull for her a lot. This was the first time I kinda did pull for her more. Glad I got her without throwing away too many orbs, now I can focus on the current Freddy banner and save for the next legend banner which will hopefully have Summer Freddy. I WANT MORE FREDDYS! <3

Edited my post to include an actual image. I still hate the imgur phone app, so I turned my laptop on right quick. I'm in a hotel room atm. :P

Edited by Anacybele

1 hour ago, Anacybele said:

kXdi6B8.png

Best warrior princess! :D Her IVs aren't horrible either. +HP, -Res. So glad she isn't Rezzy'd. Sorry Rezzy. :P

Congrats, you can get a nice Flier Emblem team going.

1 hour ago, Rezzy said:

Congrats, you can get a nice Flier Emblem team going.

Yeah, and I also now just need Takumi to complete the Hoshido royal siblings. I already have Ryoma, a 5 star Sakura, and now Hinoka. :D

I also now have two units with Hone Fliers in Hinoka and Witch Nowi!

19 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Yeah, and I also now just need Takumi to complete the Hoshido royal siblings. I already have Ryoma, a 5 star Sakura, and now Hinoka. :D

I also now have two units with Hone Fliers in Hinoka and Witch Nowi!

Congratulations, now vote for her in the CYL poll. ;-) 

Hinoka has been one of my early 5* units and is one of the coolest Fliers. I really like her Art. 

Btw: Also Airzura comes with Hone Fliers, I came to like her in the actual TTs. 

Saw people pulling Azuras and Takumis and got a little excited. So I spent cautiously even though I'm saving.. 1 green, 2 colorless.

*3 Barst - Can't ever get mad at Reposition. I'll take it.

*4 Lachesis X2 (+HP/-DEF) (+SPD/-HP) - Worthless. Her speed is unsalvagable and her other nature may as well be neutral. If this keeps up I'll do a *4+10 project for other. Meanwhile back at the ranch, Matthew's cock-blocked yet again.

76 > 63.

I should really just avoid this topic when I'm trying to save orbs.

6 hours ago, Anacybele said:

kXdi6B8.png

Awesome Hinoka. Ironically, those Iv’s are the same as my Hinoka. Btw, what would your flier emblem team be, with Hinoka?

33 minutes ago, Poimagic said:

Awesome Hinoka. Ironically, those Iv’s are the same as my Hinoka. Btw, what would your flier emblem team be, with Hinoka?

Probably Elincia, Cordelia, and Witch Nowi. I don't have a good green flier yet, sadly. Michalis is just okay and Minerva's IVs are bad. And I don't have any others.

55 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Probably Elincia, Cordelia, and Witch Nowi. I don't have a good green flier yet, sadly. Michalis is just okay and Minerva's IVs are bad. And I don't have any others.

Have you considered trying for Pegazura?

20 minutes ago, Jave said:

Have you considered trying for Pegazura?

Yeah, but Hinoka, more Ryomas, more Fredericks/Oscars, and potentially Summer Freddy on the next legend banner have been higher priority for me.

After getting 3.5% on the tempest trails I have no Hinoka or Ryoma. By including the FE 10 banner I got a total of of three 5* pity breakers. Pulling out of the 4-5*  looks more enticing. 

Edited by Rezanator

That's something. For the little story, I was in my bed, half-sleeping, thinking it'll be nice to have NY Takumi. I grabbed my phone, launched the game, pulled...

Spoiler

asJvJ51.png

+Spd -Res. What more could I ask for ?

7 hours ago, Anacybele said:

After pulling for Frederick most of the time, don't you have a big heap of Cherches to merge at 4*?  

Stat-wise she is very similar to Frederick, only trading some DEF for ATK. 

Got up to 5% Pity rate on the Radiant Dawn banner, trying for Micaiah and Sothe.

What do I get? Another Azura (the 4th one). Not even a good one (+Res, -Atk). I really start hating her for doing this.

4 hours ago, mampfoid said:

After pulling for Frederick most of the time, don't you have a big heap of Cherches to merge at 4*?  

Stat-wise she is very similar to Frederick, only trading some DEF for ATK. 

Pff, no. I sent them all home. I have Minerva and Michalis who I like better. I also like feathers better.

19 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I sent them all home

No snack time for Minerva

20 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I have Minerva and Michalis who I like better

Cherche fills a different niche than them, just to say

She has a ridiculous attack stat lol Minerva and Michalis do have their prfs though so there is that. They can't really run hit and run too well, not that hit and run is necessary just more of an incredibly broken luxury heh

I know you sent them all home but I just wanted to say at least why she's good ~

14 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

No snack time for Minerva

Cherche fills a different niche than them, just to say

She has a ridiculous attack stat lol Minerva and Michalis do have their prfs though so there is that. They can't really run hit and run too well, not that hit and run is necessary just more of an incredibly broken luxury heh

I know you sent them all home but I just wanted to say at least why she's good ~

Oh, I'm aware of why Cherche is good, I just choose not to use her.

Well Today's pull got me a 4* Boey. And he is yet another +RES/-DEF Boey. I would like to make a nice 4*Merged Boey, but I would like something other than +RES or -ATK to do it with.

I am at 6 orbs, before going again I'll wait until I have 9. Rate is 4.25%. As such if my normal trend is active I'll break in the next pull or so. Here is hoping for Colorless and Green for the NY banner.

Another attempt at Flying Azura at 3.00% and I get -Atk/+Spd Deirdre out of nowhere from the one greenstone. This is like the 4th time something like this has happened in my attempt to get Flying Azura. Come on IS just please let me get her.