Uh, all I did was the free pull, but I guess I'm building a dragon team now. Thanks, game, I guess. :P

yMMwDai.png

Dunno what her IVs are yet, but it won't matter much, as I surely won't get another one of her anytime soon. I'll check though, of course...

+Spd, -Res. Eh, not that great, but workable. It at least doesn't hurt her Atk or Def which are her best stats.

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well all I managed to get was a bunch of fodder.  I want Myrrh, but I think I am going to stop and save up my orbs for next month since I will get a 40% bonus unit free in the TT.  I really hope that this no focus unit for me will stop soon,  I have not pulled a focus unit since the last legendary banner and I am a bit bummed about it.  I may do a yolo summon when this banner ends.

Well I went and cleared all the maps for orbs and cleaned up a back log of Squad Assaults. God do I hate those. Challenge is fine but making me repeat maps I have already figured out just to rechallenge is a royal pain. I am very prone to moving a unit just slightly different and completely throwing the AI into a different route which can cause a loss. Making me restart YET again. I really want a retry with previous units disabled option for that mode.

Anyways enough orbs to make a few more pulls. Ever since I got Myrrh it has just been throwing reds after reds at me. And now I got Eirika. +SPD/-HP. Great Boon. But I want a +DEF Myrrh! Oh well, at least we have more free orbs coming in to fuel my obsession. And it looks like I am going to get buried in Fae's in the process(she seems to be a common 4* green for me this time round).

Trying for L’Arachel now. Got pitybroken by Linde +Atk -Spd and Alm +Def -Atk.

First on-banner summon was Myrrh +Spd -Res.

I don’t even need a blue book unit, I have Micaiah from the last banner and Oliver and Reinhardt waiting for me to drop the feathers.

Lmfao yet again the same "curse" (?) is happening to me. Instead of the game giving me dancing Azuras it's giving me random 5 stars on 3.00% Appearance Rates.

First it was Brave Lucina, Dorcas, Fae, Deirdre, and now it's Brave Ike! Lol and these were on low AR like 3.00%-3.25%. This game really doesn't want to give me dancing Azura, but instead gives me fodder or two 5* units I've finally wanted (Fae and Deirdre). My Brave Ike actually has good nature though (-HP/+Atk). Now I don't know whether I want to replace my +Spd/-HP Brave Ike or not, especially since he has QR 3, and a load of other stuff.

Notable pulls w/ ~130 orbs:

- 5* Boey     (Fed to H Henry)
- 3* Shanna (Always need Iceberg fodder)
- 4* Cain      (Fed to a dancer)
- 4* Chrom  (In the refrigerator)
- 4* Eirika    (At some point I need to 5* and merge all 4 of them)
- 5* Myyrh   (+hp/-res), decent
- 5* Celica   (+atk/-def), amazing

I wanted Eirika but oh well.  Going to save my orbs for the next couple weeks and see whose in the special banner.  If it's no one I like, I'll pull for Eirika again.

Edited by Lushen

Welp i went all in to try to get miciah last night but my bad luck recently continues. No miciah or new units unfortunately.

120 orbs

*: other pulls were 3 Star

4 Star Pulls: 

Lukas +1

Odin

Male Robin +1*

Sully +1

Oboro +2*

Cherche

Effie

Female Corrin

Catria

Titania

Gwendolyn +1*

Abel

Est

Mae

3 Star Pulls:

Shanna

Subaki +1

Frederick

Cecilia

Nino +1

Edited by nirvanafan

With 30 orbs I got me a Hp+/Res- L'arachel and a complementary atk-/something+  4* Seth. After the luck I had with legendary banners, I will skip that one and save more orbs for this one.

Edited by Rezanator

I had about 170 Orbs going into this banner, and I used all but 8 of them, but I think I was pretty successful.

@Arcanite@Anacybele@Rex Glacies@DefaultBeep@DarkLordIvy@GuiltyLove@Vaximillian@SatsumaFSoysoy

My very first Green Orbs gave me Myrrh, and my very last pull gave me Eirika.  I got the Rachel about halfway through, and didn't have to whale to get my favorite Sacred Stones girl, so I'm happy.  And no pity breakers this time, so that was nice.

bISJOf3.png?1jziNBNX.png?1qHt90oN.png?1

For natures, Myrrh is -HP+Atk.  That's pretty good, maybe I can put a dragon team together.  I've got Green covered, and Red with Tiki.  I just need to get a decent Blue.

The Rachel is -Def+Res.  -Def is probably the best Bane to get on her, so I'm glad I got a usable nature for my namesake unit.  I really hope she gets the drop to 4* next banner, so I can pull enough of her to merge to +10.  I think she might have a chance, since super-loli seems to OP to get the drop and second Eirika would be unprecedented as a 4*.

Eirika is -Atk+Res.  Been getting lots of +Res lately.  Oh well, her -Atk can be patched up with a Blade tome.  I'll just need to promote a Tharja to sacrifice.

Just now, Anacybele said:

Cool, I got Myrrh on my free pull if you didn't notice above, though she's not as good as yours. Not terrible, but yeah. So nice job, Rezzy!

It looks like Myrrh's stats are OP to work no matter her nature, she gets both the loli bonus and the post-CYL powercreep bonus, which I think is a first.

Congrats on yours.  I've been seeing a lot more dragon teams in Arena even before Myrrh.  I imagine she'll be everywhere next week.

The age of horses has come to an end.  Now we enter the age of dragons.

Just now, Rezzy said:

It looks like Myrrh's stats are OP to work no matter her nature, she gets both the loli bonus and the post-CYL powercreep bonus, which I think is a first.

Congrats on yours.  I've been seeing a lot more dragon teams in Arena even before Myrrh.  I imagine she'll be everywhere next week.

True, yeah, and she comes with Fury too, no less.

Horses are still great, but yeah, dragons are now great too. I'm currently building a dragon team now since I have Ninian, Young Tiki, and Nowi in addition to Myrrh. My Nowi is not 5 star though, so she'll need to be 5 starred. And all are +Atk except Myrrh, though Nowi's -Def kinda hurts.

2 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

This game becomes more and more like GoT each day (well, at least our meta XD)

@Rezzy - the -atk curse continues... I finally pulled an Elise.. can you guess what she is? :P

Anyways. My luck has come to an end. I haven't had a 5* focus unit since the December Hero Fest Banner, which I (barely) managed to pull an Amelia. 

Meanwhile daddy dearest pulls 3 Amelias and an Elise, and he's F2P...

Fingers crossed. I hope to get something... focussy 

10 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I had about 170 Orbs going into this banner, and I used all but 8 of them, but I think I was pretty successful.

@Arcanite@Anacybele@Rex Glacies@DefaultBeep@DarkLordIvy@GuiltyLove@Vaximillian@SatsumaFSoysoy

My very first Green Orbs gave me Myrrh, and my very last pull gave me Eirika.  I got the Rachel about halfway through, and didn't have to whale to get my favorite Sacred Stones girl, so I'm happy.  And no pity breakers this time, so that was nice.

*snip snip snip*

For natures, Myrrh is -HP+Atk.  That's pretty good, maybe I can put a dragon team together.  I've got Green covered, and Red with Tiki.  I just need to get a decent Blue.

The Rachel is -Def+Res.  -Def is probably the best Bane to get on her, so I'm glad I got a usable nature for my namesake unit.  I really hope she gets the drop to 4* next banner, so I can pull enough of her to merge to +10.  I think she might have a chance, since super-loli seems to OP to get the drop and second Eirika would be unprecedented as a 4*.

Eirika is -Atk+Res.  Been getting lots of +Res lately.  Oh well, her -Atk can be patched up with a Blade tome.  I'll just need to promote a Tharja to sacrifice.

Nice! A really great Myrrh, a solid The Rachel, and a usable Eirika all seem pretty good for not needing to whale indeed. Considering Sothe actually dropped, and The Rachel seems to be the most similar to Sothe in this banner, I do think she has the best chance to drop out of all of them, which is great as well. I think I'm gonna start pulling just for Eirika because of that, since I still need a red tome horse and Leo refuses to return to me...

Everyone getting the focus heroes they wanted from the Sacred Memories banner, while I'm here still trying to get Airzura, and still nothing after almost a month.

32 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

True, yeah, and she comes with Fury too, no less.

Horses are still great, but yeah, dragons are now great too. I'm currently building a dragon team now since I have Ninian, Young Tiki, and Nowi in addition to Myrrh. My Nowi is not 5 star though, so she'll need to be 5 starred. And all are +Atk except Myrrh, though Nowi's -Def kinda hurts.

I could use Nowi, though I'd prefer to use Corrin, if I can make her viable, just due to personal preference.

25 minutes ago, TheTuckingFypo said:

This game becomes more and more like GoT each day (well, at least our meta XD)

@Rezzy - the -atk curse continues... I finally pulled an Elise.. can you guess what she is? :P

Anyways. My luck has come to an end. I haven't had a 5* focus unit since the December Hero Fest Banner, which I (barely) managed to pull an Amelia. 

Meanwhile daddy dearest pulls 3 Amelias and an Elise, and he's F2P...

Fingers crossed. I hope to get something... focussy 

-Atk Elise?  Too bad healers actually need Atk, now.  I used to train up all my -Atk healers, since it was pretty much a dump stat for them, but I'll need to merge them into better natures, now that Wrathful is a thing for everybody.

23 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

Nice! A really great Myrrh, a solid The Rachel, and a usable Eirika all seem pretty good for not needing to whale indeed. Considering Sothe actually dropped, and The Rachel seems to be the most similar to Sothe in this banner, I do think she has the best chance to drop out of all of them, which is great as well. I think I'm gonna start pulling just for Eirika because of that, since I still need a red tome horse and Leo refuses to return to me...

Leo return?  Did something happen to my son?

21 minutes ago, DarkLordIvy said:

@Rezzy

oh hey we had about the same number of orbs going into this one. I only used 70ish though. 

You got some nice pulls and no pity breakers is always real nice!

With another Tempest coming up, I hope to build my supply back up.  Knowing IS, they're going to release the next Legendary Hero in a week.

16 minutes ago, Ae†her said:

Everyone getting the focus heroes they wanted from the Sacred Memories banner, while I'm here still trying to get Airzura, and still nothing after almost a month.

I wish you luck!

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

I could use Nowi, though I'd prefer to use Corrin, if I can make her viable, just due to personal preference.

I think some people use female Corrin, yeah. But Nowi comes with Lightning Breath and can be real ridiculous, plus I think she's kinda cute, so yeah.

So I wound up using 25 orbs on this debacle.  Up to 633 total pulled units.

Since these were all single pulls, I'm just gonna list what I got:

Spoiler

L'Arachel (+Res/-HP): This is her most frightening bane, as it drops her to 30 HP.  The boon opens up some nifty shenanigans. . .or rather, it would, if I had a certain skill to give her.  Off to the fodder banner!

---

Sully (+Def/-Atk): FODDER!
Raigh (+Def/-Spd): That's literally his worst bane.  To the merge machine we go!
Laslow (+Spd/-HP): It seems I have pulled Ike.  But he doesn't come with Ragnell.  I really need to think about this.
Henry (+Res/-HP): This is another head-scratcher.  32/29 base defensive numbers isn't too shabby on a -raven user.  His Atk leaves a lot to be desired, but I suppose that's what procs are for.
Hinata (+Res/-HP): BINGO!  He was sacrificed along with Sully, Arvis, and Fir for the glory of L'Arachel.  Double ploy, here we go!

That's right, I spent 25 orbs to make L'Arachel funny.  No regrets, since she was my free pull!

48 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

bISJOf3.png?1jziNBNX.png?1qHt90oN.png?1

That's cool! I'm glad you got some good units. I don't play anymore though, so you can delete me off your list

6 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I wish you luck!

Thank you. thank you. And I wish you good fortune in the wars to come. GoT Meme

No, but thank you, I'll need it.

11 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Leo return?  Did something happen to my son?

I need to remember to be more specific when I mention Leo.

Now that The Rachel is in, do you think you'll try to make Rezzy Emblem a reality? Although you'd know better than I would about who the fourth member would be, after The Rachel, Leo, and Est.

2 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

That's cool! I'm glad you got some good units. I don't play anymore though, so you can delete me off your list

Oh, okay,  Were you Rui?  I think I had you on my Friend list.  I'll try to remember not to tag you, but my memory can sometimes be bad with that, since time seems to go so fast lately.

12 minutes ago, eclipse said:

So I wound up using 25 orbs on this debacle.  Up to 633 total pulled units.

Since these were all single pulls, I'm just gonna list what I got:

Hide contents

L'Arachel (+Res/-HP): This is her most frightening bane, as it drops her to 30 HP.  The boon opens up some nifty shenanigans. . .or rather, it would, if I had a certain skill to give her.  Off to the fodder banner!

---

Sully (+Def/-Atk): FODDER!
Raigh (+Def/-Spd): That's literally his worst bane.  To the merge machine we go!
Laslow (+Spd/-HP): It seems I have pulled Ike.  But he doesn't come with Ragnell.  I really need to think about this.
Henry (+Res/-HP): This is another head-scratcher.  32/29 base defensive numbers isn't too shabby on a -raven user.  His Atk leaves a lot to be desired, but I suppose that's what procs are for.
Hinata (+Res/-HP): BINGO!  He was sacrificed along with Sully, Arvis, and Fir for the glory of L'Arachel.  Double ploy, here we go!

That's right, I spent 25 orbs to make L'Arachel funny.  No regrets, since she was my free pull!

Congrats on your pulls.  -HP might hurt, but it's still better than -Atk or -Spd.

Well, it was my first time whaling for a character, and it will probably be my last, but I got L'Arachel and am happy with her. Probably around 200 orbs. First -Atk and second -Def. Both +HP. At least Def is her dump stat.

And a correction, Pitybreaker Linde is -Res, not -Spd.