This banner has tempted me more as it's come closer to release. Hopefully I can get at least Lyn.

2 Blue, 1 each Red, Green, Colourless

4* Abel (Alright, not bad fodder. He's +Res/-Atk), 5* Lancina (*Airhorns

Wait, really? I JUST PULLED YOU! SHE'S ALSO +SPD/-RES. I MERGE THE LEVELLED ONE ONTO HER RIGHT?), 4* Olivia (I've been looking for Hone Atk 3, but the merge level would be more useful +Def/-Spd), 4* Cherche (Eh, could be worse fodder. Shame I can't really merge onto the 5* I just promoted. +Res/-Atk), 4* Priscilla (Well, could be worse. Though 5* might have been better +HP/-Atk)

3 Blue, 2 Colourless (My chances are good?)

4* Peri (I was afraid for a second. +Spd/-Res. Might be better than what I have), 4* Mathilda (Well, it's Hone Atk 3. +Atk/-Spd), 4* Oscar (Fodderman arises from the blue! +Res/-HP), 3* Niles (Iceberg fodder), 4* Rebecca (If she'd been 5* again.... +HP/-Def)

3 Green, 1 each Blue, Red

5* Soren (WHAT IS MY LUCK? +Res/-HP. Is that any good or do I sacrifice for Watersweep?), 5* A!Lyn (AMEN! GOT HER! +Spd/-Res. THAT'S CLOSE TO AMAZING!), 3* Nino (Fodder it is), 4* Gunter (Well, it's more Hone Cav. Where are the cavs? Neutral), 4* Fir (Disappointing finish? Sure. But I got Lyn quite quick so I'm good. +Def/-HP)

3 5* units, Lyn Emblem and a fear of blue orbs. I doubt I'll be pulling tomorrow.

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Tybrosion So I'm not the only one getting basically no green orbs and a plethora of red ones when there's no red focus???

So yeah. Free summon pool had 3 reds and the one after had 2. Didn't waste my orbs. Did end up using round about 37 orbs for basically 2 sessions with nothing but trash. I like all the units, but If I could somehow pull Hector, I could pull out of this banner and save orbs. Well there's plenty of time and I don't care about the new heroes. I've got 7 orbs in hand and the next 20 I get will be another shot. FE7 is my favorite Fire Emblem game. There's no better place to spend my orbs.

@Zeo @Cute Chao @Vaximillian @DefaultBeep @mampfoid

So. This was a wild ride. Green orbs are a love-hate relationship.. and there are never enough green orbs. Priority is Hector > Lyn > Lilina/Roy

Firstly, my second account. Started with 34 orbs.

No green orbs. Of course. So I clicked colourless-..... and I got a +Atk/-HP Kagero. I was already training a +Res/-Def one but can't go wrong with +Atk! (if only she was -Def but I can't complain. It only took 4 Kageros to get a good one!)

I finally am able to summon 4 star Oboros instead of 3 star ones. Anyway, so many sessions without greens- and so I picked a blue on about my 3rd or 4th summon and...

tumblr_p3vnteqCZq1qcrdmuo1_400.png

Holy whoa. Okay, I can deal with this- still not Hector BUT I finally have a mage armour in this account at least! +Def/-Res...which is a weird combo. Her Iceberg will be weaker though but at least not -Spd/-Atk. Also I have Shigure in this account, so I can perfectly use his Blue Tome valour!

Now lower than 20 orbs so I kept doing all the daily special maps and the paralogue to find as much orbs- and I only get Ninos whenever I do get greens. Ah well, maybe I should just take her and leave it until I get more orbs and see the other banners. At least I have a bonus unit!

------

As for my main account? No green orbs in session 1 but at least I'm getting more than the second account.

I think it was my 3rd or 4th session and I get...

tumblr_p3vnvwW8nn1qcrdmuo2_400.png

I...knew this would happen. At least I have a 5 star green mage horse! Again, +Def/-Res which is...weird. My barracks kept getting full so I had to do some skill inheritance on my new Lilina, such as Jagens and Gunters. I wish I didn't do that because...next session (or two) after that,..

tumblr_p3vnvwW8nn1qcrdmuo1_400.png

Well now. +SPD/-RES!?!?!?!?? Argh. Looks like I have to merge her now- if I didn't give the first one skills I would at least have Atk Tactic fodder. Oh well, I guess cav mages benefit a lot from merges anyway, and wow she's going to love Gronnblade!

It's not Hector that's blocking me from his daughter, but it's actually the other way round! She must be really protective of her dad!

After more sessions, I finally get a session with 3 green orbs. I picked the left-most one and...

tumblr_p3vnvwW8nn1qcrdmuo3_540.png

FINALLLYYY! He's here! AND he's the opposite of my normal Hector- this one is +Def/-HP which I can live with! 

I decided to open the other two in case I get a better one (or DC fodder), but it was only a Barst, and a neutral Titania.

At the very least, while searching for these rare greens, I finally have myself a +Spd Nino! +Spd/-HP, compared to my current +Atk/-Def one. So yes, very good luck all throughout.

Between this and my 2 Brave Ikes in Hero Fest....I think I used up all my luck for this month. From 110 orbs to 58 isn't too bad, so I can at least save. I wouldn't mind Mage Lyn since I have all the other 3 Lyns in this account but I think I'll wait for other banners first, including what Legendary Hero banner will have (I expect Summer Corrin)

So yeah my luck has shifted to the new account but still, pretty happy with my pulls. At least I have bonus units for the TT!

Edited by mcsilas

So I went from 370ish orbs to 150 orbs, but I'm happy enough.

My aim: Hector and Roy. Wouldn't be unhappy with Lyn.

Oddly enough, green orbs were surprisingly numerous, as were FE6 and 7 characters. I've built up a herd of Ninos, Serras, Faes and several others.

My first 5*... Lilina!

Well, that isn't too bad. She took about a hundred orbs to appear, which is fair enough.

Second along... Hector, not too long after. Happily adding this gorgeous beast to the collection :D

Third along... about two pulls after Hector, a 5* Leon appeared. Not actually unhappy with this, since I hadn't built up any pity. Made me laugh he follows a strong armour along. Saves me promoting a Leon for the conversation, and I rather like the guy.

Aaaand, another 100 or so orbs later, Roy finally deigned to make an appearance :D

Not sure on natures or anything yet, but really happy with my haul ^.^ Gonna promote a normal Eliwood to celebrate and then level the Elibe lot up together in time for the trials :)

@mcsilas

Congrats on the pulls :D I can't see the pics, annoyingly, but it sounds like you got two Lilinas, a Lyn, and a lovely Hector, too - but with Lyn being on your main account ^.^

Edit: Oddly, green and blue orbs were really plentiful for me. It was colourless orbs that were in short supply, with red orbs not being as obtrusive as normal. Really weird.

Edited by Cute Chao

10 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

So I went from 370ish orbs to 150 orbs, but I'm happy enough.

My aim: Hector and Roy. Wouldn't be unhappy with Lyn.

Oddly enough, green orbs were surprisingly numerous, as were FE6 and 7 characters. I've built up a herd of Ninos, Serras, Faes and several others.

My first 5*... Lilina!

Well, that isn't too bad. She took about a hundred orbs to appear, which is fair enough.

Second along... Hector, not too long after. Happily adding this gorgeous beast to the collection :D

Third along... about two pulls after Hector, a 5* Leon appeared. Not actually unhappy with this, since I hadn't built up any pity. Made me laugh he follows a strong armour along. Saves me promoting a Leon for the conversation, and I rather like the guy.

Aaaand, another 100 or so orbs later, Roy finally deigned to make an appearance :D

Not sure on natures or anything yet, but really happy with my haul ^.^ Gonna promote a normal Eliwood to celebrate and then level the Elibe lot up together in time for the trials :)

@mcsilas

Congrats on the pulls :D I can't see the pics, annoyingly, but it sounds like you got two Lilinas, a Lyn, and a lovely Hector, too - but with Lyn being on your main account ^.^

Edit: Oddly, green and blue orbs were really plentiful for me. It was colourless orbs that were in short supply, with red orbs not being as obtrusive as normal. Really weird.

Huh, strange you can't see my pics. Is it just my post? Can other people see my pictures?

But to summarise- main account has 2 Lilinas and 1 Hector. Second account has the Lyn.

If i summoned a Lyn in my main account then Lyn Emblem would've been complete.

But yes gotta love Hector haha!

Congrats on your pulls, too! I'll try for Lyn and Roy later down the month if I have orbs to spare and the banners are skippable. This has probably been the luckiest seasonal pull I've had for my main account!

2 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Huh, strange you can't see my pics. Is it just my post? Can other people see my pictures?

But to summarise- main account has 2 Lilinas and 1 Hector. Second account has the Lyn.

If i summoned a Lyn in my main account then Lyn Emblem would've been complete.

But yes gotta love Hector haha!

Congrats on your pulls, too! I'll try for Lyn and Roy later down the month if I have orbs to spare and the banners are skippable. This has probably been the luckiest seasonal pull I've had for my main account!

I'm on a work pc, so it blocks many picture hosting sites. Others will be able to see them :)

I can see them on my home pc, but I'm usually on the forums at work.

Thanks :D I told my friend last night I would be surprised if I managed to get even one of Hector and Roy, so getting both made me happy :)

Good luck on the Lyn Emblem on your main account, if you decide to go for her :)

@Cute Chao Ah that makes sense. Oh and thanks!

Also @Zeo , @Rafiel's Aria I forgot to say I finally summoned a +Spd Raven in my main account while I was hunting for Hector.....but he turned out to be -Atk lol. You win some you lose some (Kind of regreted getting rid of my 5 star Raven for Brave Axe+, but he was +Res/-Spd which is a weird combo anyway)

Spoiler

IUqC0ah.png

It's no Roy, but she's the one I wanted second most so I'll take it for now.  +Atk/-Spd, so could be better, but she's basically the same as +Atk/-Res Cecilia I was using before with less Def in exchange for Atk.

@mcsilas Congratulations! It seems you are ready for TTs. Its cool to get what you want. 

I tried to get Roy, but ended with a lot of 4* healers and archers. Interestingly 5 of the 6 archers have been -ATK, but I would take Kleins (2 actually) with any nature. 

Goddamn Hero Fest ate 75 of my orbs for nothing. Here's hoping the Valentines banner will be kinder.

1. 4* Roderick: Meh.
  2. 3* Gaius: Worthless.
  3. 4* Odin: Bleh. Moonbow's not much use anymore.
  4. 4* Cordelia: Shame Galeforce isn't available at 4*.
  5. 4* Olivia: Eh.

Well, couldn't really expect much better from the first pull.

1. 4* Catria: I've got enough Luna fodder.
  2. 3* Gordin: Useless.
  3. 3* Nino: Also useless.
  4. 4* Sakura: Haven't seen you in a while.
  5. 4* A!Tiki: Enough is enough.

If this turns into another debacle...

Seeing lots and lots of red and colorless. All I want is blue. My one blue session had 4 blues all of which weren't anything interesting. Well at least it is a month long. As much as I would like to play with Lyn now, I at least have a decently large window of opportunity to pull for her.

Killed a bunch of Fangs to get 9 orbs to do one more session. 4* L'Arachel and 4* Roderick.

Edited by Usana

For my summons on the banner, I got: Setsuna, Donnel, Saizo, Frederick, Maria, Barst, 2 Fredericks, and Oboro  sniping and for the full summons

Spoiler

rbb0BRH.png

Spoiler

2VDm7b0.png

Spoiler

G7CZhcg.png

A lot of pity breakers, not that I'm complaining. Maybe next time I can get someone on the focus.

51 minutes ago, Jingle Jangle said:

For my summons on the banner, I got: Setsuna, Donnel, Saizo, Frederick, Maria, Barst, 2 Fredericks, and Oboro  sniping and for the full summons

Reveal hidden contents

rbb0BRH.png

Reveal hidden contents

2VDm7b0.png

Reveal hidden contents

G7CZhcg.png

A lot of pity breakers, not that I'm complaining. Maybe next time I can get someone on the focus.

But that Roy is the focus Roy...? Did you mistake him for CYL Roy?

Anyway... You gotta be kidding me.

j1Ihm5H.png

THREE 5 STARS IN THE LAST FOUR FREE PULLS? What is this weird luck?!

Though at least this time it's someone I didn't already have. Last time it was Tana. First time it was an off-focus one though. Myrrh and Tana were both on-focus. Saber seems kinda neat too, so I'll train him up regardless of IVs.

I wanted to pull green, but of course I get no greens here. Because greens don't like showing up and that's why wanting green sucks. :(

@Rezzy @Arcanite

Edited by Anacybele

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

But that Roy is the focus Roy...? Did you mistake him for CYL Roy?

Well I wasn't aiming for him, but he's nice to have. With a boost in scoring in the upcoming TT and having bow valor. Good for leveling up other bow units, I'll keep him. But I'll still keep searching for the other seasonal units when I have the orbs. Also nice pull, it was been a while since my free 5*.

5 minutes ago, Jingle Jangle said:

Well I wasn't aiming for him, but he's nice to have. With a boost in scoring in the upcoming TT and having bow valor. Good for leveling up other bow units, I'll keep him. But I'll still keep searching for the other seasonal units when I have the orbs. Also nice pull, it was been a while since my free 5*.

Ah, I see. And thanks.

...And then my literal second pull was Mia. Really game? Is this to punish me for hating on this banner since she's a character I highly dislike? Oh well, it's not all bad, she can be thrown out for Vantage. Her boss RD Ike needs Vantage 3.

That's three 5 stars in a row, not kidding. The first one was the free pull Tana on the banner with her, Elincia, and Amelia. Then that Saber and this Mia.

When I finally got greens though, none were Medieval Hector or Lilina, unfortunately.

Edited by Anacybele

My terrible seasonal luck is back apparently. I dumped probably around 90 ish orbs with a combination of the 24 I started with + quest stuff + I caved and bought some. 

I got one 5* with all of that. 

image.png

Hello bIke #6. I have a +5 bIke now, by far my highest merge’d 5* exclusive. 

Other noteworthy pulls from this mess:

A 4* Soren, as soon as I get the feathers mine will be +9!! So close and yet so far!( I’m not going to get another Soren for months am I?) 

And four 4* Cordelia’s, I had just been pondering my lack of Galeforce fodder for a project and a meme so that’s nice. 

Well I went in with 158 orbs and managed to get V!Lilina and another 5*Cordelia for my orbs.  I will keep trying for V!Hector because he is a must have for me, hopefully his little girl being in my barracks will make him more willing to show up.  I wonder what I should do with the Cordelia brave lance or galeforce fodder?

More armor means more option to armor emblem ! I want Lyn, or Hector, but aiming for Lyn.

So... 5* as free pull is nice, but...

Spoiler

f0cXKox.png

+Spd -Atk Hinoka will just be Hone Fliers fodder for my Myrrh. Well, can't complain.

Continuing...

Spoiler

AGAcEHo.png

NO ! Rooooh ! +Atk -Def V!Lilina isnt' bad, but I don't like her ! 3.25% rate broken...

And just when I get more free orbs, I actually manage to get medieval Lilina. I've got a 40% TT unit, now I can rest easy. IVs don't matter to me, though I will look at them just for the heck of it.

+Def, -HP. Doesn't help or hurt her, so this is okay.

I spent 160ish orbs today, half in the morning and half in the afternoon. The intent was to just spend 80, but my morning results really pissed me off. One Lyn, but +Def -Atk. Great bulk, but super Attack bane makes her hit like...sword Lyn, basically. 

This annoyed me enough that I spent most of my remaining orbs for anyone else, and was rewarded with a +Atk - Hp Hector!  Way better, and he’s the one I wanted the most anyway. Now between him, normal Hector and my +1 Sheena, I’m overloaded with green armors. Still, I loves me some Hector. 

Just ten days ago I exhausted my orbs on the Legendary Banner but here I am with another 158 saved orbs. The unit I want most is Roy for Bow Valor, and he'd be great for the TT. But sniping colorless sounds very not fun. So I'd like to pull all three colors until I get somebody. And if that somebody isn't roy, I can snipe the remaining colors. If it is Roy then I'll probably stop there since I'll have completed both of my immediate goals from this banner. Let's get pity broken.

First attempt 1 red, 4 grey

Spoiler

4* Sakura +HP/-Res

4* Leon +HP/-Atk

4* Sothe +HP/-Def

4* Priscilla +Def/-Atk

3* Draug +Def/-HP

Hey if I could get that many greys in every attempt, I'd be happy.

Second attempt 4 red, 1 grey

Spoiler

4* Lissa +Spd/-Res

Lol game. Hey, that's an interesting nature for lissa, maybe I should use her.

Third attempt 1 blue, 4 green

Spoiler

4* Fae +Def/-Spd

4* Raven Neutral

3* Arthur +Res/-Def

4* Raven +Atk/-Spd

4* Odin +Def/-Res

Fourth attempt at 3.5%. 2 red, 1 blue, 2 grey

Spoiler

4* Gaius +Spd/-Hp

3* Niles +HP/-Atk

4* Donnel +Def/-Atk

That's a really good nature for Gaius. Best pull yet.

Fifth attempt at 3.5%. 3 red, 1 green, 1 grey

Spoiler

3* Saizo +Res/-Spd

4* Arthur +atk/-spd

At least I get to pass around Swap some more.

Sixth attempt at 3.75% 1 blue, 3 green, 1 grey

Spoiler

4* Camilla +Atk/-Spd

3* Nino +Spd/-Def

4* Sheena+Def/-Atk

3* Gaius +Spd/-Res

3* Donnel +Res/-Atk

Another good Gaius nature. You just love salvaging pulls eh?

Seventh attempt at 4%. 1 blue, 3 green, 1 grey

Spoiler

4* Tailtiu +Def/-HP

3* Arthur +Def/--Spd

4* Beruka +Spd/-Res

4* Beruka +HP/-Atk

4* Azama  +Atk/-Res

Why does every one of my pull sessions have to be like this?

Eighth attempt at 4.25%. 1 red, 2 blue, 2 green

Spoiler

4* Reinhardt +Def/-Res

3* Barst +Spd/-Atk

3* Barst +Def/-Res

3* Shanna +HP/-Atk

Good fodder. Barst doesn't need the promotion to give his skills away.

Ninth attempt at 4.5%. 1 red, 1 blue, 2 green, 1 grey

Spoiler

5* LA! Lilina

4* Mae +HP/-Spd

4* Tailtiu +HP/-Res

3* Saizo +Atk/-Spd

4* Seth +Def/-Res

Alright, I'm TT ready. Was getting very worried about pity breakers. Though it's not so great when Lilina is the unit I wanted least of the four.

Final attempt. 1 red, 1 blue, 1 green, 2 grey

Spoiler

3* Clarine +Res/-Def

4* Gaius +HP/-Spd

4* Donnel +Hp/-Spd

3* Bartre +Spd/-HP

Okay, my 156 orbs only got me one of the focus units and a good nature for Gaius. Suppose I've had worse sob stories than this, I just wish every pull session for the last three or four months didn't have to be one. I'll be back on this banner at the end of the month. I have to get Roy.