4* +HP -Spd Priscilla, not even Rehabilitate fodder now in the age of 5-star exclusive staves. Not that I was looking for anyone in particular, already have the three units here. Orbs remain safe, pleasantly surprised to have gotten back up to 40+ just a few days after having zero.

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Free summon: 4* Shanna. Very good, Desperation is always needed.

On the Valentine's banner....3.75% pity rate. This banner hates me.

Edited by Alexmender
Forgot to clarify the banner

Free pull for the TT banner. Time to see if Ninian will finally show up.

1. 3* Serra: And of course there's no blue orb...

Whatever. I avoid dancers as much as possible, so this isn't a great loss. Still annoying though.

So my Free pull was a 4* Sothe. I hunted up enough orbs to get triple pull and have 3 blues to choose from. I get Ninian(+RES/-HP)! Which is probably worse than my +SPD/-RES Ninian. Now I just need to decide if she is fort fodder or Merge fodder. Ninian is definitely dragging down the teams score, but not sure if merging will fix that much.

The other two were 4*Reinhardt and then a 3*Donnel. So my luck is clearly going downhill and I should probably call it quits on this banner.

I was so worried about this banner because I was at 4.50% pity rate and green orbs hate showing up so I expected an off-focus 5* and...

Spoiler

aCpOyXs.jpg

I actually did it!!! I managed to pull a V!Hector! +atk/-hp to boot. Now I don’t have to buy orbs like I initially planned.

I also got L’Arachel from my free summon on the TT banner so I’m feeling pretty lucky right about now.

Forgot that I still have to redeem my free pull on the Movement banner.
... got Amelia back. +Hp/-Res which is acceptable. Welcome back, girl.

Wait, wait, we're getting to the best part, get those forks out of the way.
Today we got the TT banner I spend some orbs on there since I need some Kleins for SI and kinda want to try build a Felicia if I get a decent boon/bane.
I did 3 sessions, sniping Colorless. Every single one of them gave me a 5* Clarine for a total of 3 copies. 
... Colorless Hell indeed. At least got my 1st Sothe out of this.

Saw the TT banner and was all, oh, I already have Ninian, lets try for Klein with the free pull and that's it, gptta save the orbs for the LA banner...

...I pulled a 4* Sothe. He will do very nicely with my freshly pulled Micaiah.

Managed to grab LA Roy for my free summon from the LA banner, and LA Hector arrived about 50 orbs later.  My first Hector LOL.  Done with this banner, going to save up for a later banner.  *sigh* I'm still salty af about that Legendary Heroes banner, y'all have no idea.

I AM STUPID. Deleted this post earlier, might as well just put it down again.

Pulled from the TT Banner, got 4* M!Robin

Back to the LA banner, got 4* Hawkeye, Setsuna, Jeorge and Saizo and was on 3.5%

AFTER the misery of the Xander maps (Which was not a complete success), I gathered enough orbs to try again.

2 each Red, Colourless, 1 Blue

3* Felicia (Well, it's better fodder than usual. Neutral, arguably better than I have), 4* Matthew (Is this the future of colourless fodder actually being good? +Res/-Def, nature sucks but what's even good for him?)

3.75%

Free pull was F!Corrin and I now have a +4V!Lilina.  I went in to the Vday banner and had 3 green orbs every one of them was V!Lilina!  I just want one of her dad.  Sigh maybe tomorrow Vector will show up.

Oboro from the TT banner.

And another .25% to add to my rate on the LA banner. The funny this is I probably would have gotten a pity breaker by now if I had summoned from the literal dozen (or more) of red orbs I skipped. Just no five stars of any of the colors that matter.

4.00% now. Haven't had a rate that high since Winter's Envoy. Getting a little salty.

I decided to pull colourless for my free summon, in the hopes of getting Clarine, since it'd be nice not to have to spend 20k feathers upgrading her. 

I got a 3* Azama -.- 

Then my friend messages me to complain that they'd pulled a 5* Clarine xD To be fair, they don't have Klein or Ninian like I do, so I can understand why they'd be a bit annoyed. Oh well. Win some, lose some. 

Thanks to free pull + prayer pull, up to 690 pulled units total!

Spoiler

s4Dp2W4.jpg

For boons/banes:

Spoiler

Gaius (+Spd/-HP): 39 Speed is tempting, but I think he likes +Atk better.

Donnel (+Atk/-Res): Pity it's the 3-star, but this is very nice!
Azama (+Res/-HP): Pain is a good staff, even if it'll cost a lot to get it on someone better.
Donnel (+Atk/-Def): Oh WTF.  How'd I end up with two good ones?
Lyn (+Spd/-Atk): She's begging to be paired with Hector.  FINE!
Serra (+Atk/-Def): This might be worth it, if Serra had an offensive stat that wasn't so horribly mediocre.

That was worth the orbs!  Off to the leveling machine~!

Decided to try to get a 40% hero who is not a horse. It went spectacularly badly. What even are four-stars?

3* Gwendolyn +Atk -Def
3* Frederick +Spd -Atk
3* Clarine +HP -Def
3* Nino +Atk -Def
4* Clair +HP -Res
3* Donnel +Res -HP
4* Bartre +Res -Spd
3* Clarine +Def -Res
3* Subaki +Res -Atk
4* Gordin +Def -HP
4* Lukas +Def -Spd

The Lukas is the only usable unit in the bunch, and besides that there's the Subaki I guess? Probably my worst session since the 4* rate switch. I regret everything but I suppose I'm committed now, I'll take greys out and go for Lyn and Hector now that the pity rate is creeping up.

So I had two reds on my latest circle in Love Abounds with my rate at 4.5% and, against my better judgment, opened them both. Did I end up getting spooked?

Spoiler

2FKFubR.png?1

Yup, I sure did. However, Sanaki II there is +Atk/-HP so I honestly don't know how to feel about this. I do know for sure that I appreciate that Soleil since she'd be someone I might be interested in getting to +10 down the line. Odin is always good fodder as well.