• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Vaximillian Nice!!! Was it first session or 2nd/3rd one?

Looks like finally accepting 'seasonal' Axura coaxed regular Azura home :D

As for me...still no Lyn for main or Hector for second (4.25% pity rate....)

@Zeo I did get a +Spd/-Def 4 star Felicia though in my main! Looks like I should probably upgrade her and make user of her new weapon sometime soon!?

Second account is now down to 10 orbs again. I took a risk and summoned using 15 orbs but I had no greens, so I picked colourless and it was a +Res/-Def Matthew lol.

Which reminds me i did get a +Atk/-Res Matthew in my main account sometime in the last week though.

I fear for the coming banners so maybe I should stop hunting Hunktor for a while. Maybe save up some orbs in case legendary banner has Summer Corrin. Or at the very least, save until I watch the trailers. If that banner has both Summer Corrin and Performing Inigo then I'm screwed.

Edited by mcsilas

10 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

@Vaximillian Nice!!! Was it first session or 2nd/3rd one?

Looks like finally accepting 'seasonal' Axura coaxed regular Azura home :D

It was the second set. The first one had a 3★ Oboro and a 4★ Peri. The second one had just one blue, and I was determined to just leave the banner behind.

Amusingly, all three characters come from Fates!

3 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

I got her!

Screenshot_20180216-141300.png

@SatsumaFSoysoy @GuiltyLove @Arcanite @DefaultBeep @mcsilas @mampfoid @Rezzy

And in my third blue stone on this banner, too! HP/Def which is very much acceptable.

Cool, congratulations! She is one of my favorite dancers/singers, I like her art and I used her a lot in the first months of the game. 

Who next, Lucina? Linde? Ryoma?

Good luck, I wouldn't mind to get these myself. 

meanwhile ... in the land of 4,5% pity rates (after 2 pbreakers,  @mcsilas   ): 

I decided to waste another time all my TT/GHB/BHB/etc orbs ... aaaand:

bDDl9fj.png

Yess .... and he is not -ATK ... yesss. He is even +DEF/-SPD.  

Edited by mampfoid

1 hour ago, mcsilas said:

@Zeo I did get a +Spd/-Def 4 star Felicia though in my main! Looks like I should probably upgrade her and make user of her new weapon sometime soon!?

Second account is now down to 10 orbs again. I took a risk and summoned using 15 orbs but I had no greens, so I picked colourless and it was a +Res/-Def Matthew lol.

Which reminds me i did get a +Atk/-Res Matthew in my main account sometime in the last week though.

I fear for the coming banners so maybe I should stop hunting Hunktor for a while. Maybe save up some orbs in case legendary banner has Summer Corrin. Or at the very least, save until I watch the trailers. If that banner has both Summer Corrin and Performing Inigo then I'm screwed.

I worry as well so I'm not going to spend anymore for a while. Heck the LA banner will be here when the march orbs roll in so I can chill for a while, at least until the New Heroes banner rolls around so I can see what I'm dealing with. That Felicia is great, mine I got was +SPD/-RES so less optimal but I could make it work. That +ATK/-RES Matthew sounds amazing. That RES bane though... hurts a lot. But it would probably be optimal for just about anyone else though, anyone else would tell you that's the best you can get!

So yeah, my free pull was this.

4iTzFHB.png

Yeah, I consider this a win. There was just a *3 Gwen in the blue stone so whatever, but this is great. He's just +HP/-RES but it's Sothe. I may or may not keep him but in the worst case I have Life and Death 3 fodder and that's something that's fairly difficult to wrap my head around.

1 minute ago, mcsilas said:

@mampfoid Nice! Congrats you finally conquered colourless hell! 

Thanks. I won't pull colorless for some time I hope ^^

I already sacrificed a Klein to give Roy QR3 and Brave+. He'll run two sets: Brave+/DB+ and Guard Bow+/DD3/DD3/QR3. 

I got her!

And in my third blue stone on this banner, too! HP/Def which is very much acceptable.

It only took me a year and two weeks to get her. After she’s already come home wearing a veil. Who next, Lucina? Linde? Ryoma?

Congrats!  Do you mean you have Axzura?

5 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

I got her!

It only took me a year and two weeks to get her. After she’s already come home wearing a veil. Who next, Lucina? Linde? Ryoma?

Congrats! I don't have Lucina either D:

3 hours ago, Zeo said:

I worry as well so I'm not going to spend anymore for a while. Heck the LA banner will be here when the march orbs roll in so I can chill for a while, at least until the New Heroes banner rolls around so I can see what I'm dealing with. That Felicia is great, mine I got was +SPD/-RES so less optimal but I could make it work. That +ATK/-RES Matthew sounds amazing. That RES bane though... hurts a lot. But it would probably be optimal for just about anyone else though, anyone else would tell you that's the best you can get!

So yeah, my free pull was this.

4iTzFHB.png

Yeah, I consider this a win. There was just a *3 Gwen in the blue stone so whatever, but this is great. He's just +HP/-RES but it's Sothe. I may or may not keep him but in the worst case I have Life and Death 3 fodder and that's something that's fairly difficult to wrap my head around.

Actually, since Sothe barely uses HP and Res, your Sothe could be pretty much considered neutral. He arguably the best dagger out there, so I would say keep him.

My free pull was a 4 star Mathilda. I wanted to pull green though. >_> But of course, like almost always, no greens showed up.

But if this Mathilda has alright IVs, I'll keep her around in case I feel like upgrading her to replace my current -Atk 5 star.

Can't really do screen shots atm, but I pulled a -atk +hp normal Azura. Is she salvageable? 

I'm only a ftp person, so this is the only one I'll probably get.

Edited by Captain Karnage

Been dumping my orbs into the Valentine's banner every time I hit 9 orbs hoping to get another Lyn (would feel wrong to have a single Lyn without that + when the other three have it).  Finally managed to get another.  Hopefully they don't release another Lyn for a long, LONG time so I can quarter-ass this game until then.

I got my second LA Hector out of yet again another Yolo session. His nature is -HP/+Res. I can't decide if that's better than the other one I have, -Atk/+Def.

Edited by Ae†her

3 minutes ago, Ae†her said:

I got my second LA Hector out of yet again another Yolo session. His nature is -HP/+Res. I can't decide if that's better than the other one I have, -Atk/+Def.

Wow congrats, I'm still trying to get my first. I would use the -hp/+res, atk is way too important and the +res may come in handy