Hm, who to aim for as my free pull? Probably either Raven or Felicia, since I'm lacking daggers and melee greens.

1. 4* Beruka: Useless.

So much for that. I kind of want to keep at this banner, but I want to save for the future more.

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I figured I'd open all the blue ones since Hinoka is the only 5* exclusive here, but predictably, there are no blue orbs. I open the one green orb as part of regret minimisation and it's 3* Gunter.

There are two reds and two greys there goading me to open them but I'll resist, I have a 4* Spd/HP Caeda already and Felicia is the only one in the bunch available at 3* making it the least desirable option here.

1 minute ago, Humanoid said:

I figured I'd open all the blue ones since Hinoka is the only 5* exclusive here, but predictably, there are no blue orbs. I open the one green orb as part of regret minimisation and it's 3* Gunter.

There are two reds and two greys there goading me to open them but I'll resist, I have a 4* Spd/HP Caeda already and Felicia is the only one in the bunch available at 3* making it the least desirable option here.

Legit wanted to pull on blue orbs too but only got 1 green and a bunch of colorless. Also got a 3* gunter... lol

Raven is the only one I don’t have as a 5* so naturally I get four reds and a colorless to pick from. I went with the colorless and got 3* Niles for my free pull. Woo.

Also, Love Abounds really likes trying my patience as I’m up to 4.5% again. At this point I just want to get something off of this rate, even if it isn’t LA!Roy or LA!Lyn. If not, I’m at least content that I got my top target (LA!Hector) this time after the shit show that was my attempts at trying for HNY!Azura.

Must resist bait banner.

main account free summon was a +Def/-Res. Definitely better than my current -Atk one although naybe the +Spd is still better?

rest was a red orb and colorless. Already training an ideal felicia so red orb it is since my Caedas have poor banes. Neutral 3 star hana. Meh.

second account was a 3 star Stahl. Had 3 greens but already have a Basilikos Raven so no thanks.

Decided to try for Vector again. Of course I get 1 blue and 4 reds...blue was a rubbish Est. Merged her down to my 3 star Est who is now +9..

trying again i get 2 greens- 3 star Arthur and 4 star Camilla... maybe i should start merging my Camillas- i have enough for a 4 star +4. That's probably better than a 5 star right? Although i would like a gold shiny border...

4.5% sigh.

@Zeo that sucks. Ah well at least Lute has some use as either fodder or a merge.

Edited by mcsilas

Hm...haven't had too much luck with free summons lately. My last free pull was a 3* Cherche. My free pull today was a 3* Serra. I figured that since I have a spare Cordelia, a perfect Caeda, and a +10 Raven, Felicia might not be terrible. XD No such luck.

Spend about 50 orbs to finally get who I have been looking for for ages:

Spoiler

Screenshot_2018-02-20-10-07-10.thumb.png.2cedf010c8d2b046f0d3dce08efc8bb2.png

+Spd -Def. Nearly perfect!

Now it's back to conserving orbs for me. Haha 

Oh look, this banner doesn't look too bad, maybe I get lucky on it.

2 Green, 1 each Red, Blue, Colourless (Eh, maybe Hinoka will be in the blue orb. Everyone says she only shows up as a non-focus, but I got her as a focus unit once)

3* Subaki (QR. Neat.)

Well, I'm done here.

Decided to go for a full pull because I had three reds, a blue and a colourless, and I wanted all three of those on those colours (already have a good 5* Raven so he's not really priority).

Regretted it.

4* Athena was nice.

3* Gwendy and Raigh were not.

3* Draug could be useful but I would've been happier with a 4*.

Can't even remember the last person, which means they have no fodder I particularly wanted -.-

Oh well, not wasting any more orbs on that banner. I have two of the units at 4* already, so I'll just upgrade at some point. Hinoka will remain a possible pity breaker.

I thought today "hey, here is a good opportunity to get Hinoka". So I summoned on the New Power banner, this is what I got.

Spoiler

UpqhqYw.png

Spoiler

X5FisxU.png

Spoiler

21MQq7T.png

Spoiler

Zo0YEaW.png

Spoiler

IAosM6M.png

A least I got a 5* Felicia, I'll work on my super Felicia later down the line. I wish I didn't need to use so many orbs, but some things can't be avoided.

My haul on New Power after spending some ~70 orbs:

GeI3qO5.jpg

Needless to say I got pretty lucky.  That being said, I'm also quite conflicted right now.  In days past that Hinoka nature would have been absolutely perfect, but now my current +Spd one is probably better with her new weapon...

That Seliph is the first I've pulled playing since launch, and a perfect nature Lyn was also a nice surprise.  With that, Lucina is the last movie I have to unlock.

Free pull was 3*Odin and I am done with that banner since I have everyone on it with good natures even if I need to promote them to 5*.  Did two pulls for Vector but no luck just fodder.  I will hold off on anymore pulls until I see the trailer for the new banner, which I hope is FE 5 since I want Leif in Heroes and I would only do a few pulls.  

@Nimue  Nice, hope they were good iv's.  I think my friend got +atk, -hp LA Hector, which I think are the most optimal iv's.  I got super lucky and got LA Lilina within 10 orbs, so I've been using her for the 40% bonus on the TT.

Hopefully better banners soon to come. Otherwise, just gonna super hoard/save for the CYL2 banner when it comes out in the later months.

18 minutes ago, LarryT736 said:

@Nimue  Nice, hope they were good iv's.  I think my friend got +atk, -hp LA Hector, which I think are the most optimal iv's.  I got super lucky and got LA Lilina within 10 orbs, so I've been using her for the 40% bonus on the TT.

Hopefully better banners soon to come. Otherwise, just gonna super hoard/save for the CYL2 banner when it comes out in the later months.

The Hector I kept is +def and -res(the other one was -def, +HP). Lyn is -def +HP.

Congrats on the Lilina! I wanted her as well, but it's more practical to start saving up orbs again since I've already been so lucky.

So I just yolo'd another unit off the LA banner. Another Hector, to be precise. This puts my final(?) haul at 2 LA!Hectors, LA!Lyn, LA!Lilina and a random Delthea. If I remember correctly, every single one was from a 5 orb yolo. I don't get it either.

3 hours ago, NekoKnight said:

Hello IS, I'd like to report a bug with the Love Abounds banner. The Hector I pulled is less dapper than advertised.

Screenshot_2018-02-21-22-04-56.thumb.png.574d690e1beb523ac43dd3e0580db1f2.png

Ouch! I was certain that would happen with me >.<

DC fodder, though :D

I yolo summoned with 9 orbs and low and behold I got my third LA! Hector -Atk/+Res, ouch. Well good thing he's still DC fodder, I can feed him to my +Res/-Spd Winter Chrom! with Res Refined Sack o' Gifts. Just need to wait on Vengeful Fighter 3 now from W!Tharja, and m Winter Chrom will be complete.

Just the free round, no new heroes, passable fodder I guess:

3* Selena +Res -HP
4* Gunter +HP -Def
3* Florina +Atk -Res
3* Shanna +Spd -Atk

That'll do me for now, and frankly I'll be surprised if I come back to this. Think I'm done with Valentine's too since TT is almost over and the risk of a third Lilina is too great. Full steam ahead for the Legendary Heroes or whatever the first March banner turns out to be.

Pulled on Fallen Heroes. Not a single Red orb, which is good.

Also, I HAVE OBTAINED GRIMA! THE MIGHTY +ATK GRIMA! 60 ATK WITH EXPIRATION! WOOOOOOOO
+ATK/-HP, specifically. Just like my Myrrh. Weird coincidence, that.

Also some 3-Stars were turned into feathers too.

Gonna stop with this banner for now, since it isn't a seasonal so I'll be able to get these units on regular banners in the future if I don't here, and wait to see the Legendary banner before I decide to pull further on this banner.