No blue orbs on the free pull; ended up getting a 3* Cherche. I tried again and pulled all the blue orbs, and all I got were Gwendolyn, Shanna, and Florina. There weren’t many characters from this banner I really needed, but I hoped I’d at least get Ephraim or Shiro. Sadly, I didn’t even get any bishies out of it :( at least I didn’t have any of them yet except Gwendolyn. I don’t think I’ll try again, since with my luck I’ll probably get pity broken by summer Corrin :/

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Free pull was S!Corrin so a merge for my already fully trained and SIed one, I was hoping for Shiro but oh well.  I won't be pulling again from this banner since I have other units I want more.  I did some pulls for Vector and Grima but got nothing but fodder.  I am at 4% pity rate for grima I will take Hardin, but I just want a 5* from that banner:(  I will do more summoning tomorrow with the monthly orbs.

Update:

After spontaneously spending another 5 orbs that I got from the last February quests I finally managed to get PA!Olivia! That was a ride!

For roughly 120 orbs I got:

L!Ephraim (+DEF -SPD)

Jaffar (-DEF +RES)

PA!Olivia (+SPD -ATK)

I’m so happy, I don’t even care about Olivia’s IVs (especially since I’ll use her as a support unit anyway)!

As much as I want the other units I think I’m done.

Well, I tried the Legendary Banner. Got the following:

+ATK/-RES Tailtiu (I have +SPD/-DEF, so this one's most likely gonna be Drive SPD fodder)
Neutral Lachesis (I was hoping to come across one of her at some point, so I'll keep her around for now)
+DEF/-ATK Chrom (I can feel good about sacrificing him to give Grima Aether)
+SPD/-DEF Clair (Good Clair, so I can use the other two for Hit And Run fodder)
+SPD/-DEF Maria (She's better than the Maria I have now, so I'll keep her)

Bought a few Orbs after I ran out. Got these two:

+DEF/-SPD Shiro (Looks pretty good. Gonna keep him)
+ATK/-SPD Dorcas (I already have a Dorcas, but that one's +DEF/-SPD, so I'm not sure which one to keep... The other one's gonna give Grima Fierce Stance, because having 72 ATK on Enemy Phase with a weapon that targets the lower defensive stat should make him stupidly good for killing ranged foes that aren't Julia/Deirdre)

And a bunch of other units who I may or may not use as fodder/feathers.

Between Shiro, Dorcas 2, various fodders/units-I-was-looking-for, and Free Ike, I've actually done fairly well this Legendary Banner. I might try again for Ephraim/Corrin with March Quest Orbs, or I might start saving for the next new banner. I'll decide that when I have Orbs again.

Overall, had better luck with this legendary banner than the last. Although, the greater amount of green orbs would have been better appreciated on the Jan Legendary banner. 

*5 Shiro (+SPD/-HP) wish I could switch his IV with one of my S!Corrin

*5 PA!Olivia (+SPD/-RES) didn’t expect to get her but can’t compalin. She’s a dancer and has better art. 

4 S!Corrin however... 

2 were +HP/-SPD 

2 were +DEF/-ATK 

*4 Tilytu +DEF/-SPD. 

3 Sothes 

4 Cordelias

About 4 or 5 *3 Odin

Around 4 Felicias that were mostly *4 

Really bitter right now, and yes, I know it's my own fault. 

I really wanted Ephraim so decided to just go for it. 

Got another stupid Corrin, who has gone from being on my want list to being on my DIE IN A HOLE list. Also got a Jaffar because blue orbs have apparently become rarer than unicorns. 

I'm done with this one for now. I just can't take the annoyance any more. Seriously, locking these heroes behind such crappy banners is the worst. I really, really hope they add legendary heroes to other banners in the future (maybe I should hold out for that). Plus, I know this is an anecdote, but I got way less 5*s than I have with most of the normal banners. Screw that. 

On the plus side, L'Arachel showed up and I got lots of swap fodder, plus a few bits of swordbreaker fodder to ease my pain a bit. Debating between foddering or merging my stupid Corrins. Jaffar will probably get merged. I like him, but rarely use him. 

Hopefully, the next banner with Ephraim on will have LA Lyn and Hardin, so I can be happier about the inevitable pity breakers. And cue the amazing banner coming out soon. I really have to curb my habits at some point. It's fine if I get the hero I want, but does leave me pretty annoyed when I don't (guess that's gacha for you). 

Anyway, rant over. Hope everyone else gets better luck than me on this suckfest. 

With my meager 17 orbs I was able to pull an def+/atk- PA Olivia. With her moves stats don't matter as much.

Spoiler
2 hours ago, Cute Chao said:

Really bitter right now, and yes, I know it's my own fault. 

I really wanted Ephraim so decided to just go for it. 

Got another stupid Corrin, who has gone from being on my want list to being on my DIE IN A HOLE list. Also got a Jaffar because blue orbs have apparently become rarer than unicorns. 

I'm done with this one for now. I just can't take the annoyance any more. Seriously, locking these heroes behind such crappy banners is the worst. I really, really hope they add legendary heroes to other banners in the future (maybe I should hold out for that). Plus, I know this is an anecdote, but I got way less 5*s than I have with most of the normal banners. Screw that. 

On the plus side, L'Arachel showed up and I got lots of swap fodder, plus a few bits of swordbreaker fodder to ease my pain a bit. Debating between foddering or merging my stupid Corrins. Jaffar will probably get merged. I like him, but rarely use him. 

Hopefully, the next banner with Ephraim on will have LA Lyn and Hardin, so I can be happier about the inevitable pity breakers. And cue the amazing banner coming out soon. I really have to curb my habits at some point. It's fine if I get the hero I want, but does leave me pretty annoyed when I don't (guess that's gacha for you). 

Anyway, rant over. Hope everyone else gets better luck than me on this suckfest. 

I am sorry for your bad streak. Now that we have four legendary heroes, it would be nice for SI to have them in a separate banner. I wonder if it would be feasible to be able to buy heroes with orbs. The deal being that you can pay a higher amount up front for %100 (50 orbs?) or take your chances and try to get lucky. 

7 hours ago, DarkLordIvy said:

I went in last night with 40 orbs and I had a wild time. I fear for my luck in the near future. 

image.png

Leon was my free summon and then bIke showed up right after, and I honestly was expecting nothing less pulling greens at this point. If bIke can show up for me he will. This bIke #7 was +Hp/-Spd, he got merged into my original neutral. 

Next round 

image.png

I wasn’t aware that it was summer time already. Summer might suck as a season but I’m really excited to finally have sLeo! I went a little crazy trying for him over the summer and got a regular Leo for my troubles. +Atk/-Spd seems pretty good for him. Might slap TA on him and make him another designated AA counter. My original sGaius was -res so while I wasn’t hoping for him again here I certainly don’t mind him showing up and as +Res/-Def too! 

4* Seliph was really the only 4* here that got me excited. I’ve got a +8 Seliph now! @Rezzy are we tied now or have you gotten more pity Seliph’s than I remember?

Congrats on your luck, you fared a bit better than I did.

My Seliph is only +7, so yours is higher now.

9 hours ago, Anacybele said:

WOOHOOOO I GOT HIM. :D

B4JgCfT.png

I had to buy a few orbs, but thankfully not many. Still wish I hadn't had to blow all of my close to 160 orbs, but oh well. +Res, -Spd though lol. At least it doesn't hurt his Atk or Def, so it can still work with my plan to make him and Freddy go through the fucking roof statwise. I'm giving Ephraim Fortify Cav so he can boost Freddy's Def to the max while Freddy's Hone Cav will make Ephraim's Atk absolutely insane. This is gonna be so awesome. XD Already gave Freddy the fire blessing too, so steps one and two are done! Next step is leveling Ephraim and giving him that Fortify Cav. Thankfully, I have Jagens to dump. I'll also change Freddy's S support to this Ephraim for even more craziness! Best team EVER!

I also got these while pulling!

Reveal hidden contents

JzU5hLh.pngIZ4hlSD.png

VaKdhlN.png

Two Summer Corrins, a Shiro, and a good Titania! Shiro and Titania are both +Atk, -HP! One Summer Corrin was +Def, -Res, the other was neutral. I kept the neutral one.

I can finally use @Rezzy's girl though! And I like Shiro, so I'm glad he didn't get screwed like his dad did for me. When will I have a not -Spd Ryoma, game... >_<

I pulled Oscar again too, and while he's +Spd...he's also -Atk. -Atk is 36 on him though, which doesn't seem that bad, but is it better than the current Oscar I have leveled? He wasn't -Atk or -Spd, but not +Atk or +Spd either. He's either +Def or +Res, I believe.

Congrats, that's a great nature for Titania; she likes Atk, Spd, or even Res, and HP or Def are good banes for her.

I focused Blues for this Banner and finally managed to get Ephraim. @Vaximillian@SatsumaFSoysoy@Arcanite@Anime27Arts@Rex Glacies@DefaultBeep@Sophie@Captain Karnage@GuiltyLove

3YyvSbM.png?1

He's -Atk, just like my regular Ephraim.  He's +Res, which doesn't do much for him, but I'll have to settle for just getting him at all, since I bought one set of Orbs, and don't want to go overboard.

Still no Rachels showed up for me this time, but at least I got a Subaki for QR, if I need it, though he's 3*.  The rest I got was a handful of Donnels, Sullies, and Jeigans.

Edited by Rezzy

34 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Congrats, that's a great nature for Titania; she likes Atk, Spd, or even Res, and HP or Def are good banes for her.

I focused Blues for this Banner and finally managed to get Ephraim. @Vaximillian@SatsumaFSoysoy@Arcanite@Anime27Arts@Rex Glacies@DefaultBeep@Sophie@Captain Karnage@GuiltyLove

3YyvSbM.png?1

He's -Atk, just like my regular Ephraim.  He's +Res, which doesn't do much for him, but I'll have to settle for just getting him at all, since I bought one set of Orbs, and don't want to go overboard.

Still no Rachels showed up for me this time, but at least I got a Subaki for QR, if I need it, though he's 3*.  The rest I got was a handful of Donnels, Sullies, and Jeigans.

I thought so! It seemed pretty much perfect for her!

Bummer about your Ephraim there though. But it's not that bad, since at -Atk, this Ephraim has 52 with his weapon. He's still usable, just not potentially completely ridiculous.

36 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

+Res means you must give him Glacies, of course! Still, nice job. I don't know if I'll be pulling much for the banner - I got three 3*s and I kinda feel that's an omen of bad luck here.

1 hour ago, Rezanator said:

With my meager 17 orbs I was able to pull an def+/atk- PA Olivia. With her moves stats don't matter as much.

Reveal hidden contents

I am sorry for your bad streak. Now that we have four legendary heroes, it would be nice for SI to have them in a separate banner. I wonder if it would be feasible to be able to buy heroes with orbs. The deal being that you can pay a higher amount up front for %100 (50 orbs?) or take your chances and try to get lucky. 

I am sort of hopeful that there'll be a VG of some kind for them when there's eight of them and we'll have a few banners. I might be hoping too much, though -.- 

And thanks. We've all got to have bad streaks, I guess >.< 

53 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Wow, you managed to end up with the worst nature...

1 hour ago, Rezzy said:

Congrats on your luck, you fared a bit better than I did.

My Seliph is only +7, so yours is higher now.

3YyvSbM.png?1

Aww. Better than nothing, at least!

39 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I thought so! It seemed pretty much perfect for her!

Bummer about your Ephraim there though. But it's not that bad, since at -Atk, this Ephraim has 52 with his weapon. He's still usable, just not potentially completely ridiculous.

At least he'll get some use in the new Blessing Garden thing and horse buffs should patch him up nicely.

36 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

+Res means you must give him Glacies, of course! Still, nice job. I don't know if I'll be pulling much for the banner - I got three 3*s and I kinda feel that's an omen of bad luck here.

Maybe I should give him Defiant Res, and the Res +1 Seal too.

21 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Wow, you managed to end up with the worst nature...

Are you surprised?

1 minute ago, GuiltyLove said:

Aww. Better than nothing, at least!

Yeah, better a bad nature than nothing at all.

Edited by Rezzy

4 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

At least he'll get some use in the new Blessing Garden thing and horse buffs should patch him up nicely.

Yeah! My Freddy's Hone Cav and the Atk +3 seal gives my Ephraim 64 Atk. That's nuts! lol And on top of that, Ephraim gives my Frederick 58 Def right now between the fire blessing, B support, and Fortify Def 2. That's going to go over 60 once the support is S and I put Fortify Cav on Ephraim. Good luck killing him without magic! Holy shit. XD

1 hour ago, Cute Chao said:

I am sort of hopeful that there'll be a VG of some kind for them when there's eight of them and we'll have a few banners. I might be hoping too much, though -.- 

And thanks. We've all got to have bad streaks, I guess >.< 

With enough time isn't everyone going to be a legendary hero? 

I was aiming for S! Corrin or L!Erphaim, but I didn’t get any Blue Orbs. So I summoned on the green orb and got: Gunnthra. ( I still can’t upload a photo. ) She’s neutral IVs, which is a first. I’m pretty satisfied with the banner. We should have more legendary banners more often. ?

But seriously, is it just me or are Blue Orbs rare on this banner? ?

Welp, pulled a second Shiro (+DEF/-RES, so he's better than the other one... gonna have to find someone who wants Steady Stance now). Gonna try again in the future, I really wanna get Ephraim or Summer Corrin.

Right, now I'm thinking the game is starting to overcompensate me for that Love Abounds debacle on Monday as I just fished this out with a rather low rate (3.25% or 3.50%).

Spoiler

Ve9SGBz.png?1

Witch girl got the same +Res/-HP as the LL!Ephraim I got yesterday, so oh well. At any rate, I'm back to having no blank spots in the Valentia section of the catalog and now have a fail-safe if the other Celica loses in the VG.

3* Cecilia +Spd -HP
4* Mathilda +Atk -Res
4* Nino +Res -Atk
3* A Tiki +Atk -Spd
4* Raven +Def -HP

4* Sheena +Res -HP

3* Cecilia +Def -Res
4* Hawkeye +Spd -Def
4* Odin +Res -HP
3* Barst +Spd -Res

10% now, and I just want to get out of this bind. Time to merge all my Hawkeyes together too I think, I'd just done the same to Raven and Lukas to even get the space to summon.