Morning session:

Bunny Alfonse x2 (both +HP -Res)
Bunny Sharena x2 (+HP -Spd, +Def -Res) - merged former into latter.
Oscar (+Atk -HP) - all his best SI options are available at 4*.
Titania (merged, now +3) - 20k feathers saved.

I think I can wait for the Miracle banner and get Sigurd some merges. He's my only core cavalier to not have a merge. Will also try to fix my -Spd Delthea.

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@mampfoid - Waiting to see if I can pull another 5 star Merric is probably the wise thing to do, but I am quite impatient, and he's the second Merric I've pulled at 5 stars. The rest were all 4 star. XD And considering the last time I actually pulled a Merric was MONTHS ago, I'm not sure I'll ever get the chance to finish him. I also don't see him getting a banner anytime soon unless maybe he's on one of those skill fodder banners as the unit no one wants to get because he's not really good for fodder. lol  I mean, I've been pulling colorless pretty religiously since Lucius's first banner, and I still don't have enough copies to finish him.The desire sensor is so real. 

@Zeo - Heyyyy!! We both got merges! That's great! You're one step closer, and he's looking really good. I've used him in Rival Domains a few times, and he kicks butt like no other! Now he's ready to kick even MORE butt.

Free pull was Spring Catria.
She will be a new member of my second Horse Emblem Team with Gunnthra. D= 

I also want Kagero, but I don't want to challenge my luck further. I know how salty some People are with over 100 orbs and getting nothing and can relate to it. This was also just luck after a Little 5* drought I had.
Maybe I will draw again if the end of this banner arrives. I also wait for the next 4* banner so I can get my hands on 5 more Athenas...but I don't know if those Banners are worth it pulling.If I get enough copies with some time anyway.

Edited by Stroud

@KMT4ever For what it's worth, I'm really sorry that you didn't get your daughter. That's so frustrating. I swear that the Morgans actually had a lower pull rate than usual, or at least lower than Chrom, considering all the trouble some people had getting them.

---

As for the new banner... I've got my TT orbs, let's try for Alfonse.

Free pull, a single green orb. Maybe it's meant to be!

★ Cherche. Ugh. Fine. Try again...

No green orbs. Fine, I'll go for Kagero.

3★ Azama.

Try again. NO GREEN ORBS. Try for Kagero again, what the hell.

3★ Matthew.

I have enough for one more try, two orbs. Hey, and I got two green orbs this time!

3★ Beruka.

Once more... Maybe the final time's the charm? And wow, I got the smoke this time! There's an actual chance!

...4★ Hawkeye.

UGGGGH. I think I might be done with this banner. But I want Alfonse so badly... and I wouldn't say no to Sharena. But after I nearly whaled myself on the last banner, I really do not want to spend anything on this one. So I might have to pass you up, Alfonse. Sorry. I've still got a few more orbs to earn in TT, though, so I'd better get cracking if I want another shot. Back to the grind.

Edited by Reddazrael

Welp. Blew my stash of 80 something orbs. Spent a 20 pack which is my allowance for banners AND I now have a 4.25 and some odd change pity rate. I kept getting nearly all red sessions and even had to open a red once when I was at 4 pity. I would have gone nuts if I got a red pity breaker. Well here is hoping when my pity breaks that I get both Catria and Kagero in one session. They are the two I want most, even if Kagero doesn't have my favorite art.

That said if I were @Zeo I probably wouldn't be quite as disappointed. Apparently I am in the middle of a Matthew shower. 2 4*'s have joined my barracks. There was also 2 3* I sent home because I can't be arsed to rate up a 3* hero most of the time. Oh and congrats on getting one in your pull!

I did get Sothe though, so at least those 100+ orbs  got me something with fodder that I am short of. Nothing else of note popped up though.

Edited by Usana

I caved. This game is not good for me. Sniping green now, so let's see...

Brave Ike. Well, at least I have Steady Breath fodder now. Let's try again...
Hector! Wrong banner, my man, but I'll take it.
Hector! WRONG BANNER, MY MAN. But I'll take it.
Soren. No.
Sharena! FINALLY. I mean, I would have preferred your brother, but you're adorable. +RES / -HP. No idea if that's good yet, but we'll see.
Soren. NO.

Uggggh, six orbs left. One more try. Two green, of course. Which one...

Spoiler

WF7Nt26.pngJmOWf5M.png

-ATK / +DEF. Probably not good, but I don't care, I am done with this banner.

What is happening? I only spent the orbs I got from the Paralogue (and am saving the rest of my orbs for the reveal of the legendary banner), but only got ONE green in the two sessions (I'm sniping for Alfonse). And on the one without any green I just pulled colorless and got a 5 star Lucius. 

What's going on with all the non-focus 5 stars I keep getting. Last banner I got 4 different 5-star blues before F!Morgan. I had never pulled an off-focus unit of a color I was sniping for (I don't think) until last banner. I hope this doesn't become a theme, because it's going to be a very long banner.

Hey, at least you guys are getting greens. I just spent 50 of my 70 orbs on other colors because I can hardly get any! Like always. Summoning green is fucking annoying. I sent a complaint to IS about this months ago and I figured others did too. There really needs to be a fix!

On the flip side though, I discovered male Morgan did drop to 4 star. I'm happy about that.

But the few greens I did get didn't even give me any Fredericks, let alone the Askr bunnies...

16 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Hey, at least you guys are getting greens. I just spent 50 of my 70 orbs on other colors because I can hardly get any! Like always. Summoning green is fucking annoying. I sent a complaint to IS about this months ago and I figured others did too. There really needs to be a fix!

On the flip side though, I discovered male Morgan did drop to 4 star. I'm happy about that.

But the few greens I did get didn't even give me any Fredericks, let alone the Askr bunnies...

There is literally nothing that can be done about the lack of green stones showing up during summons aside from making the green unit pool the same size as the other colour pools of units. And that will probably never happen.

When a green unit is on focus, at least there is a slightly higher chance of it being a 5* than any other colour.

Edited by Raven

1 minute ago, Raven said:

There is literally nothing that can be done about the lack of green stones showing up during summons aside from making the green unit pool the same size as the other colour pools of units. And that will probably never happen.

When a green unit is on focus, at least there is more of a lightly higher chance of it being a 5* than any other colour.

Not true. They could make the next few new banners contain multiple greens or make it so each color always appears at least once in a summoning session.

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Not true. They could make the next few new banners contain multiple greens or make it so each color always appears at least once in a summoning session.

Multiple greens on focus doesn't necessarily increase the output of non-focus green summons. This is why it's slightly more likely for a green stone to be a 5* than any other colour of stone - because of the smaller green 3-4* pool.

They could alter the way summons are done, but this is basically how they milk their whales. They won't change it to make the odds any more favourable in a players' favour.

1 minute ago, Raven said:

Multiple greens on focus doesn't necessarily increase the output of non-focus green summons. This is why it's slightly more likely for a green stone to be a 5* than any other colour of stone - because of the smaller green 3-4* pool.

They could alter the way summons are done, but this is basically how they milk their whales. They won't change it to make the odds any more favourable in a players' favour.

I know, but at least you'd get to summon any greens at all a bit more often. It's better than repeatedly wasting your orbs on colors you don't want and in fear of a pity-breaker.

Anyway.

Well, I guess I'll try again with these few orbs I grabbed from the paralogue. Oh, an actual green. Can I have something nice for my troubles here, please?

7J11DLr.png

WHOA!! OMG YES!! I wanted Sharena the most! And she's freaking +Atk, -Def! OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE MY SUDDEN LUCK HERE.

Also makes up for having pulled three horse Chroms before I finally got male Morgan in the previous banner. I still wish I'd gotten some Fredericks, but not a big deal right now. He should come eventually...I hope... Maybe when I try for Sharena's bro here later on, at least.

@mampfoid Neat. I hope I can get her. Thankfully, we’ll be getting some orbs soon from the VG and Illusion Dungeon and even the Tharcia banner, so I can hope to get her. Sad thing is that I wasted to many orbs on the Branded King banner after I had gotten F!Morgan cause my summoning urges got the better of me

2 minutes ago, Poimagic said:

@mampfoid Neat. I hope I can get her. Thankfully, we’ll be getting some orbs soon from the VG and Illusion Dungeon and even the Tharcia banner, so I can hope to get her. Sad thing is that I wasted to many orbs on the Branded King banner after I had gotten F!Morgan cause my summoning urges got the better of me

Thanks! 

Good luck collecting orbs that will bring you another great Flier :-) 

Well free pull was 3*Nino so a merge for best loli mage.  I am just going to wait and see if H!Jakob is coming next week and I may come back to this banner towards the end of it or I might try pulling on Easter for fun.

Been a while since I've posted here, so recent pulling updates: got Female Morgan on the last banner, so I finally have a tome flier! +Spd/-HP too, which is just begging for a -blade build, hehe. I also got Fallen Celica on my free pull on the Leo/Eirika/Soren banner, which means I finally got a dang Celica too! Not normal Celica, and she's +Res/-Def, but nice nonetheless. I'd like Leo, but... too many other banners require my attention coming soon, so he'll have to wait for another day.

For the new Spring units, as much as I absolutely need Alfonse's C skill for Clarisse... Catria has always been a favorite of mine, so I couldn't say no to trying to pull her above anyone else. I saved up about 60-ish orbs before the banner started... and with exactly 1 orb left, I got her! She's +Def/-Spd which is frankly garbage, but I don't care, at least I have her, haha. But now I must decide if I'll save orbs for Thracia, or try on this banner for Alfonse and/or Sharena... this banner lasts for a while I suppose, so I guess I may just wait for more info on the Thracia banner before deciding. And maybe on the Legendary banner too, in case Inigo shows up there.

The only green orb I got happened to be the only unit I wanted/needed for my second cavalry team(thank goodness, I can still save up a good amount of orbs for the next banner.).

He's +def,-HP.

Spoiler

Also, Alfonse, thanks for starting off your confession with a lecture on egg/fertility symbolism and rabbit breeding lol

@Usana That would have been Christmas for me, but grats on your Sothe as well. Looking for a good nature of him as well. If I +10'ed any other dagger, it would be him. 

@Rafiel's Aria I'm glad he's useful for others! Your Raven is actually a staple in my RD Brigade and he's a true wonder.

At 13 orbs now. Not going to pull on anymore banners until the Legendary Banner.

@DefaultBeep welcome back and congratulations on your pulls! Also welcome to the +SPD Morgan club, mine is +SPD/-HP as well and she is awesome in the current TTs! Have fun with her! (Uh, three exclamation marks already) 

DEF smoke sounds nice, I'll wait for the seal though. RES smoke would be another thing. 

1 minute ago, mampfoid said:

@DefaultBeep welcome back and congratulations on your pulls! Also welcome to the +SPD Morgan club, mine is +SPD/-HP as well and she is awesome in the current TTs! Have fun with her! (Uh, three exclamation marks already) 

DEF smoke sounds nice, I'll wait for the seal though. RES smoke would be another thing. 

Thanks! I really need to visit here more often, I feel like I miss too much with these large gaps of absence, heh. Morgan has been so much fun in the Tempest! I just gave her a simple Spd+3 for her A and Seal slots temporarily, but with those plus all the bonuses and NY Azura's Hone Fliers, she decimates almost everything with her 49 Spd~ She's definitely getting a -blade tome once I have the feathers to spare on promoting an Odin.

Yeah, Def Smoke is very much just a skill that fills a very important spot for me personally, heh. Clarisse has been working fine with Atk Smoke 3, but I'm still very interested in switching to Def Smoke for the extra power against more enemies after attacking.