25 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Also welcome to the +SPD Morgan club, mine is +SPD/-HP as well and she is awesome in the current TTs! Have fun with her! (Uh, three exclamation marks already) 

I think we can all agree that it's a nice club. Pretty much every day is filled with lots of tome stacking and self-inflicted concussions!

...or so I hear, because I'm more a janitor with +Spd -Atk on my own FeMorgan...

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 hours ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

CYaOO8S.png

@Rezzy @Vaximillian @GuiltyLove @Arcanite In 105, this was the only pull with 5*s in it I had. I managed to both get the bunny I cared the least about AND an off-focus (most of the time, I'd rather the off-focus pull having never happened at all, though this one is an exception since my pity was broken anyway). Welp. Guess I'll try again next month, though I also have to save a bit for Thracia.

At least you can merge Ninian if you already have one of her.

34 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

Yeah, Def Smoke is very much just a skill that fills a very important spot for me personally, heh. Clarisse has been working fine with Atk Smoke 3, but I'm still very interested in switching to Def Smoke for the extra power against more enemies after attacking.

You could run both smokes for full smoky mode. Or does she depend on another seal? 

I'd like RES smoke for M!Morgan to inflict -5/-5/0/-7 on enemies and +5/+5/0/0 on himself. 

13 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

I think we can all agree that it's a nice club. Pretty much every day is filled with lots of tome stacking and self-inflicted concussions!

...or so I hear, because I'm more a janitor with +Spd -Atk on my own FeMorgan...

Cheers comrade! 

Unlike @DefaultBeep, I'm running her default set where only her RES must be intact. With a Fortify by Caeda and DD3 seal, she debuffs and tanks mages of all colors. It's nice to laugh at Rhajat & co taking zero damage. +SPD (and SPD refinement) lets her run Guard (and not QR) while sheself is able to proc Iceberg every second encounter. I don't think -ATK would make much of a difference in these cases, since I'm not even buffing her offensive stats. 

@Vaximillian@SatsumaFSoysoy@Anacybele@Arcanite@Anime27Arts@GuiltyLove@TheTuckingFypo@DarkLordIvy@DefaultBeep@Rex Glacies@Bartozio@Sophie@Captain Karnage@Natalie@Zeo@Rafiel's Aria@Infinite Dreams

I went all in on this Banner.  I was hoping for some stray Rachels for merges, pulling for Blues, but sadly none came.  I'll probably get another chance when Finn rolls around next banner.  I hope you're ready for some bad natures!

uYIjrV9.png?1

+HP-Spd The Fonz.  At least I got him.  Too bad he's so rare, or I would be tempted to let Titania do some serious spooning.

3Gktrob.png?1

-Spd+Res This is the Kagero we were supposed to get, right?

n4fK4wC.png?1

-Atk+Def I'm really tempted to use him as fodder.  Vector would really appreciate Vengeful Fighter over the QR2 he has now.

r9EpZ6E.png?1

-Atk+Res At least I got her.

Once we get the SP bonus tomorrow, I'm going to have to do some serious grinding on my new bunnies, plus Gerome.  I might break down and try pulling some more later.

And so your -Atk curse continues...kinda. xP I feel a bit lame about screaming how my bunny Sharena is practically perfect now. Sorry about that, Rezzy! That's such a bummer. And a bummer that you didn't get anymore L'Arachels and I didn't get anymore Fredericks.

17 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

And so your -Atk curse continues...kinda. xP I feel a bit lame about screaming how my bunny Sharena is practically perfect now. Sorry about that, Rezzy! That's such a bummer. And a bummer that you didn't get anymore L'Arachels and I didn't get anymore Fredericks.

Ah, no need to apologize, we can share both our triumphs and sorrows.  I haven't pulled Subaki in what seems like months, either.

6 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

@Rezzy Ouch, those banes. What have you done in the past to anger the gods of good natures? Perhaps they thought you need an additional challenge to make this game more interesting to you? 

I think they are testing me, a la Job.  I've had the -Atk curse for over a year, now.  About 50% of my 5*s are -Atk.

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

Ah, no need to apologize, we can share both our triumphs and sorrows.  I haven't pulled Subaki in what seems like months, either.

Yeah, I guess so. :) Huh, I seem to pull him constantly now when I go for blue.

46 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

You could run both smokes for full smoky mode. Or does she depend on another seal? 

I'd like RES smoke for M!Morgan to inflict -5/-5/0/-7 on enemies and +5/+5/0/0 on himself. 

She doesn't depend on other Seals, exactly, but she tends to like sticking with DD3, CD3, or Poison Strike most of the time. And since her weapon already gives her Atk/Spd Smoke 2 essentially, I think one of those three would be a bit better to keep around over an extra 2 effective Def from nearby enemies.

Ah... I'd like a Male Morgan at all, heh. I'm happy I went for Female Morgan instead now that he dropped, though. But that does sound like fun indeed, speaking kinda from experience; I hadn't realized until now how similar his weapon is to Clarisse's Bow...

@Rezzy Congratulations on your pulls, even if they're not the best boons/banes sadly. I and my +Def/-Spd Rabbit Catria can understand that pain...

Evening session in the hopes of getting more.

5-stars: Bunny Sharena went from +Def -Res to neutral. Bunny Alfonse (x2), can now choose +Atk -Def in addition to +HP -Res. Off-focus, Nowi showed up. Merged her down into the 4+something pile.

4-stars: One more each of L'Arachel (up to 2 4-stars and a +4 5-star),  Raven (6 4-stars and a +1 5-star), Soren (up to 8 4-stars and a +0 5-star), Sheena (up to 5 4-stars and a +1 5-star, and Sothe (up to 3 4-stars and a +2 5-star).

3-stars: Too many.

I think I can stop here and save for Miracle/Thracia/Legendary.

Edited by Chrom-ulent

4 hours ago, Rezzy said:

@Vaximillian@SatsumaFSoysoy@Anacybele@Arcanite@Anime27Arts@GuiltyLove@TheTuckingFypo@DarkLordIvy@DefaultBeep@Rex Glacies@Bartozio@Sophie@Captain Karnage@Natalie@Zeo@Rafiel's Aria@Infinite Dreams

I went all in on this Banner.  I was hoping for some stray Rachels for merges, pulling for Blues, but sadly none came.  I'll probably get another chance when Finn rolls around next banner.  I hope you're ready for some bad natures!

uYIjrV9.png?1

+HP-Spd The Fonz.  At least I got him.  Too bad he's so rare, or I would be tempted to let Titania do some serious spooning.

3Gktrob.png?1

-Spd+Res This is the Kagero we were supposed to get, right?

n4fK4wC.png?1

-Atk+Def I'm really tempted to use him as fodder.  Vector would really appreciate Vengeful Fighter over the QR2 he has now.

r9EpZ6E.png?1

-Atk+Res At least I got her.

Once we get the SP bonus tomorrow, I'm going to have to do some serious grinding on my new bunnies, plus Gerome.  I might break down and try pulling some more later.

Bad natures are just a part of life now.

I didn’t plan on pulling any more than the free summon, but there were four reds and I couldn’t resist... but I still can’t get anything but the same few characters that have been following me :/

I got really discouraged after looking at the summoning pools; I’ve pulled at least one of every red unit who isn’t 5* only... except Marth. T_T

I could swear the spring banner hates me, I spent 160 orbs on this and got nothing besides a single Nowi so far. My pity rate is at 4,5% though, so if I stop now it just all goes to waste, aaagh.

And I was planning to have some orbs left for the upcoming legendary banner. :(

I got Sharena. I think she's -Speed...but eh, whatever. I'm just glad I got her. Especially since I can NEVER pull Bunny Lucina when she's available.

243 saved orbs, the highest I've ever held at once. Was going to sit on them a bit longer and blow them on this and the legendary banner, but I'm feeling lucky today. Pulling all colors except red unless there's just one.

First pull. 2 red, 1 blue, 1 green, 1 grey

Spoiler

3* Cecilia +Def/-Res

3* M!Robin +Spd/-HP

4* Azama +Atk/-Spd

Next.

Second pull. 1 red, 1 blue, 3 green

Spoiler

4* Hawkeye +Res/-Def

3* Beruka +HP/-Atk

4* Bartre +HP/-Atk

3* Odin +Spd/-Def

4* Sophia +Res/-Atk

Nothing of note here.

Third pull. 1 red, 3 blue, 1 grey

Spoiler

3* M!Robin Neutral

4* Effie +Res/-Atk

4* Mae +Atk/-HP

4* Hinata +Def/-Spd

4* Niles Neutral

Now we're talking. That Mae looks extremely optimal, especially if she kept her weapon. That Hinata is also optimal for a Slaying set, which is probably his strongest weapon choice at the moment. 

Fourth pull. 2 blue, 2 green, 1 grey

Spoiler

4* Camilla +Spd/-Atk

4* Hawkeye +Hp/-Def

4* Oboro Neutral

4* Nowi +res/-HP

4* Jeorge +Atk/-Res

That looks like an optimal Jeorge. Though not one I'm in a hurry to upgrade since I have a 5 star -Spd one already

Alright, that's enough for today. I have a month to break this pity rate and the legendary banner might be really good. Still have 175 orbs and can easily get everything I spent in the next week. 

So when I used my 100ish orbs, my spoils included a Brave Lucina, a Tana, and (bleh) a Lucius. While for most people it wouldn’t be a bad haul, I already had a Tana and Lucina before, and honestly I have no use for Lucius. I remember having really bad luck getting the seasonals in the last spring banner, so maybe this is coming back to haunt me. Ugh.

Big boobie character curse continues... Got a +HP -Spd Kagero... ouch the -Spd hurts... well she only costed 20 orbs

Gonna save the rest for the next legendary banner etc

So uh...remember how I said I didn't care about this banner? Well apparently the game thinks otherwise and threw a fonse at me after I accidentally spent another 4 orbs after my free roll (damn muscle memory). He's +Res -Def, and I honestly have no idea what to do with him. No one really wants that spoon at the moment so I suppose I'll just hold on to him.