• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

25 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Missing only Mist (and Delthea without -ATK) , got a colorless orb: 4* Lachesis. 

@mcsilasDon't have Sigurd or Mist but don't really need either. Content with my +ATK/-SPD Delthea also.

No red, 2 colorless and 1 blue. Took my chances with the colorless.

Free pull was a Sothe. *4 and +HP/-RES so a safe LnD3 fodder at last. Tried the other one but it was just a *4 Sakura.

65 > 61 orb count. But with a good return and still in good position for the legendary banner. Onward.

1 minute ago, Zeo said:

Free pull was a Sothe. *4 and +HP/-RES so a safe LnD3 fodder at last. Tried the other one but it was just a *4 Sakura.

Nice. I'm missing Sothe as well as Mist. 

2 minutes ago, Zeo said:

65 > 61 orb count. But with a good return and still in good position for the legendary banner. Onward.

I'm still unsure how much to invest on the legendary banner. Perhaps 20-30 orbs. Good thing F!Grima will return sooner or later on another legendary banner. 

4 minutes ago, Zeo said:

@mcsilasDon't have Sigurd or Mist but don't really need either. Content with my +ATK/-SPD Delthea also.

No red, 2 colorless and 1 blue. Took my chances with the colorless.

Nice, you seem to have fair luck with colourless orbs :)

Also that Odin in my free pull is going to be my 'for fun' character build now that I have a nature that I wanted.

Currently at 93 and 99 orbs respectively. A good amount, although Im not desperate to have anyone which leaves me in a good place. I think I'll just get the first 5 star I get or something and maybe return to the Spring banner to casually try for Kagero. I'll try not to go too out on summoning.

49 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Also that Odin in my free pull is going to be my 'for fun' character build now that I have a nature that I wanted.

What are your plans for him?

My free pull was handy Bonfire fodder. Sadly only at 3*, but oh well. I'll keep him around until someone needs him since Bonfire's probably my most used special lol

41 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

What are your plans for him?

My free pull was handy Bonfire fodder. Sadly only at 3*, but oh well. I'll keep him around until someone needs him since Bonfire's probably my most used special lol

Cram as many of my skill fodder to him to free up space on my barracks since I only have 1 remaining space :P

Hmm for now I think I'll go with Fury, Renewal/Desperation and Threaten Res. Maybe Reciprocal Aid as well as a pseudo-healer. Probably Blarowl as a different build sometime in the future but Blarblade is always a good tome anyway. Nothing too fancy at this point, but it'll just be a fun side project. I do kind of want to give Seal skills or even Attack Smoke on him if I get multiple bad Brave Lyns on the legendary banner or something.

1 minute ago, mcsilas said:

Cram as many of my skill fodder to him to free up space on my barracks since I only have 1 remaining space :P

Hmm for now I think I'll go with Fury, Renewal/Desperation and Threaten Res. Maybe Reciprocal Aid as well as a pseudo-healer. Probably Blarowl as a different build sometime in the future but Blarblade is always a good tome anyway. Nothing too fancy at this point, but it'll just be a fun side project. I do kind of want to give Seal skills or even Attack Smoke on him if I get multiple bad Brave Lyns on the legendary banner or something.

I would love to see someone make something of him, so I'd be interested to see how he turns out. He's a 3-4* I'm currently yet to promote, but I will be doing it eventually, regardless of how bad he is.

36 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

I would love to see someone make something of him, so I'd be interested to see how he turns out. He's a 3-4* I'm currently yet to promote, but I will be doing it eventually, regardless of how bad he is.

I mean technically I already promoted one of him for Blarblade+ fodder haha.

But yeah I think Fury is his best affordable A stat right now.

If I had fodder I want to try Brazen Atk/Spd with Desperation.

Miracle banner:

Ayra +Def -HP (good enough for now)
Delthea +Spd -Atk (ouch, but still not as bad as -Spd, so merging to patch that up)
Sigurd merge +1

Need to save money for Legendary (since the lineup wasn't as bad as I feared) and +10 Askr Bunny.

Edited by Chrom-ulent

My free summon was a +spd/-def Sigurd, the same as my the original one. I decided to spend on the rest of the orbs, getting a Lukas and Sully. Sadly, now my orbs are low coming into the legendary banner, burn I doubt I’ll get Grima from that, so I’m fine

Well I have Sigurd and I don't want the other two (sorry but I really don't like Delthea) so I pulled the one green orb.  3*Cherche so decent fodder, but I was hoping for Barst.  Back to saving orbs for H!Jakob's return next month.

I'm the definition of stupid.  Decided to pull on the Miracle banner with only five orbs in hand, and of course, I get a full batch of blue stones and one red.  Got a 3* Henry and a 3* Odin for my troubles.  Between this banner only lasting a few days and it overlapping the Legendary Banner, it looks like I just blew my only chance to grab me a Delthea.

2 hours ago, FiyaaEmburem said:

i spent 77 orbs on Miracle banner :

Delthea (+Speed -Defense)

Mia (+Speed -HP)

5* Male Morgan (+HP -Resistance)

So happy with the results !!

May I kill you and abscond with your luck?

10 hours ago, mampfoid said:

Nice. I'm missing Sothe as well as Mist. 

I'm still unsure how much to invest on the legendary banner. Perhaps 20-30 orbs. Good thing F!Grima will return sooner or later on another legendary banner. 

Mist would be nice because she's a good fit in my Ike/Soren/Oscar/Maria team. She and Oscar can double buff/spur Ike and make him even bulkier in the EP, nevermind his support with Soren. It's just a really solidly balanced team. That being said, I don't need her, and she's certainly not as important as the units on the Legendary banner.

10 hours ago, mcsilas said:

Currently at 93 and 99 orbs respectively. A good amount, although Im not desperate to have anyone which leaves me in a good place. I think I'll just get the first 5 star I get or something and maybe return to the Spring banner to casually try for Kagero. I'll try not to go too out on summoning.

It varies. Recently the game has been kind to me pulling colorless though and I hope it continues to do so as I'll be pulling from it quite a bit longer.

Good luck with your Odin!

Since I want to make a flier team now, I decided to snipe for a second Kagero on account of the one I have being +DEF / -SPD. After way too many orbs (with the occasional blue pull when no colourless were available), I finally snagged her. +RES / -DEF, which I am 100% okay with. Okay, now I have completely finished with this banner.

Tomorrow needs to come a little faster, please. I want my Legendary Robin.

Well, with the new legendary banner here it's time to make the free pull from the Miracle banner. Been putting it off. Aiming for Delthea.

1. 4* Peri: Bleh.

And now for the legendary banner itself. Here we go!

1. 3* Gaius: Worthless.
  2. 3* Setsuna: I might need Bowbreaker, so you can stay for now.
  3. 4* Donnel: Worthless.
  4. 3* Setsuna: Why are colorless orbs so bad...
  5. 4* Soleil: Hey, first time pulling you! +Spd/-HP, so excellent IVs as well. Unfortunately I have tons of swords, so you're not a priority.

Meh pull.

Oh.

I just pulled summer Elise on the first circle ... which is nice, since she was mid-priority. She was the only thing of note, but getting her that early is lucky, so I'm not going to complain.

Well, +atk -spd isn't the best, but I can make it work.

Edited by Sunwoo