• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

saved up 120 orbs, planning to do my usual free/15 orb summon on the legendary banner. Ended up using them all because I wanted a pity breaker... hello summer tiki. 

my girlfriend on the  other hand used 60 orbs to get F!Robin, Lute, summer tiki and fjorm. :lol:

12 hours ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

XD I almost tagged you when I got my -ATK Lute. 

I'm really glad you didn't lol. Just thinking about that makes me feel the salt flow.

13 hours ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

@Zeo Whoa... That's pretty great. I know on the last legendary banner, I got two Jaffars on the first pull. These banners are just weird I guess. But I'd say that's a great haul, especially Sothe. He's such an awesome character. And there's also absolutely nothing wrong with a neutral one. 

Having history with a neutral dagger unit removes any second thoughts I could possibly have about promoting him. I'm just waiting for friday and my 40k will be going toward Sothe and likely another Nino merge. As for his character, his dynamic with Micaiah irritates me, but the other aspect of his character is what causes him to be one of my favorites.

@mcsilas Those sessions seemed kinda painful so I'm sorry about that. The doubleup on Lyn and F!Grima was nice. Sorry about the double edged nature though. I still need ToD!Sakura myself so I'll keep pulling until I get another *5. Hopefully it'll be her or L!Ike since I'm sniping. After that can't really afford to spend any more orbs on this banner since S!Kagero and S!Camilla are both things. And yeah, Colorless has been treating me really well.

@Usana Legendary banners are hot or cold for me. Either I get *5's in abundance or my fortune is horrible. This was probably the first one where the color I wanted actually bothered showing up. I've been having to push at least past 9% myself. It's nice to break the mold every once in a while. People seem to be getting Sakura a lot instead of Grima and most of them have her already. I hope she'll show up for me as well. Though to be honest I'll laugh if I get another F!Grima.

@mampfoid Yeah, you'll have your fortunate streak, just wait for it. And yeah M!Morgan is definitely getting RES Smoke. If I could just get a Close Counter then he would be ridiculous... oh man... I just had a nasty idea for a build. I'll link it in the General thread later today or tomorrow.

I've mentioned this in a separate topic, but I've started up me a sell-away account for beginners and am attempting to get some good units to fill the roster.

So far, from the Legendary Banner, I've gotten:

e3xcrXK.png

A Palla, who I'm planning to use for fodder, a Sheena who's got abysmal IVs, a Serra that I'm holding onto as a healer for those normal ode autobattles, a Chrom that's +Def/-HP, a second session that I forgot to take the picture of, and...

HjIncJB.png

This guy.  +Att/-Def.  A great attacker, but that -Def is gonna make him borderline glass-cannon.  I'll see if slapping him with a Vantage doesn't make him more attractive.

Considering rerolling since the number of 5* pulls so far has been low, but I'll save up another 80 orbs and consider my options before I do that.

Edited by Selena4Lyfe

Was going for Summer Tiki, Halloween Sakura, and/or the new Robin (only pulling green and colorless). Naturally after about 100 orbs I get the 1 of the characters I did not want (Summer Elise) but did get Summer Tiki the next pull. Focused on colorless for about 20 more orbs before giving up.

Wow, this is the luckiest I've been with purchased orbs I've ever been.

Nohrian Summer Elise +Atk -HP, followed up immediately by Fjorm +Atk -Def, and ending off the same session with ToD!Nowi... with +Atk -Res.

Next session, ToD!Sakura with +Res -Atk, which isn't amazing sure but it's better than the +Def i initially thought she was.

So 4 5* units all with good natures in only 35 purchased orbs and 5 free orbs... that's pretty good, plus I finally have a good ToD!Nowi like I've been hoping to have for so long (or at least NOT -SPD).

All because I decided to give it one more chance. Damnit, this game sure knows how to toy with my feelings and keep me buying...

Felt so damn lucky that I continued grinding orbs and summoning. Earned myself a 10% pity rate. Luckily it ended well with Witch nowi and another sakura. Totally done with summoning for now. So happy about nowi - wanted her the most - +atk-def is awesome

Screenshot_20180330-161305.thumb.png.a756183df8c685522c0058bc9f033c68.png

Not bad for an account that is just seven days old

Edited by Baruch

Well I got 15 orbs to do a full summon session on the Legendary Banner.

TCqV2uR.jpg

Ok wow. A second ToD!Tiki. +def/-spd which is leagues worse than my current one. I was initially a bit bummed but then I remembered she had a skill I’ve been wanting since forever. I was able to finally do this...

yITFLVt.jpg

Ta-da!! No regrets. Although I do wish he was +atk as opposed to neutral but sadly colorless hates giving me Niles :sob:

Edited by NegativeExponents-

In these last months i didn't barely pull any orb, so I managed to accumulate about 500 of them. I dumped only a hundred because there wasn't H.Jakob among the whites (guess I'll have to wait another month)... Well, my percentage rised to 10.5 then my last pull: 4 whites and 1 red. The red one was Palla (meh). Opened the first white: Clarine (argh), the second... Serra (AAAARRGH). Luckily the last ones were F.Grima (a neat +Atk -Def) and H.Sakura (Didn't really wanted her but hey).

In the end, about 100 orbs for 2 5 star, not my luckiest banner but I am very happy for the new Grima

Blugh. Trying to pull for Grima, and I get Halloween Sakura (don't...really care?) Brave Lyn (Got several times over. Sacrificed her to Lyon for Atk Smoke 3),  Brave Lucina (Already had a good one. Sacrificed to give Aether and Drive Spd 2 to Masked Marth), and Fjorm (Naturally, already have, and the stats are terrible. Dunno who to offer what to on this one). Spent SEVERAL dozen orbs, to no avail. Really sour.

Done with this Legendary Hero banner. Spend 150 Orbs and walked out with:
- Grima (F) (+HP/-Spd): Despite being in the free pull session this ... is pretty bad. Anything but +Hp would have made her still pretty decent since she can just run Quick Riposte for a EP-focused build with that Spd. She will probably just sit in the barracks until I get a decent Green dragon for an all-dragon team.
- Fjorm (+Spd/-Res): Not gonna lie, I was pretty salty with this one. I was trying for another Grima or Brave Lyn merges but the game withheld Colorless Orbs from me so it was fated to happen (10% Pity rate btw.).
- Halloween Nowi (???): Same session as Fjorm. This was pretty nice tbh despite being a Seasonal. She was instantly feed to Innes for Atk Res Bond.

Seems like the Spring banner has returned. Guess I'll go for green on the free pull.

1. 5* Spring!Camilla: Hello hello. Finally have a flying mage, even if she's the one I want the least. Aside from her outfit, her stats aren't to my liking, especially since her IVs are rather subpar: +Def/-Atk. I'll level her up for those niche situations where I need magic on wings, but otherwise Julia covers all of my green magic needs.

That went very well. Now back to the Legendary banner.

1. 3* Lissa: Goddamn colorless hell...
  2. 4* Nino: Bleh.
  3. 3* Wendy: Extra bleh.
  4. 4* Mathilda: SI fodder.
  5. 4* Eliwood: Ugh...

Another awful set, although Camilla certainly makes up for it.

VG gauntlet gave me one green and four reds, figures. 3* Frederick +Spd -Def. Then wandered back to the Legendary banner to pick up 3* Gaius, neutral. April orbs can't come soon enough.

2 minutes ago, KMT4ever said:

Seems like the Spring banner has returned. Guess I'll go for green on the free pull.

1. 5* Spring!Camilla: Hello hello. Finally have a flying mage, even if she's the one I want the least. Aside from her outfit, her stats aren't to my liking, especially since her IVs are rather subpar: +Def/-Atk. I'll level her up for those niche situations where I need magic on wings, but otherwise Julia covers all of my green magic needs.

That went very well. Now back to the Legendary banner.

1. 3* Lissa: Goddamn colorless hell...
  2. 4* Nino: Bleh.
  3. 3* Wendy: Extra bleh.
  4. 4* Mathilda: SI fodder.
  5. 4* Eliwood: Ugh...

Another awful set, although Camilla certainly makes up for it.

Congrats! Will pull for her,too but first I will have to grind up to 15 orbs - just in case 5 greens appear.

Spring Festival banner with one free summon and 4 orbs, so 2 heroes.

Free summon, 4* Arthur.

4 orb summon... 5* Abel, +Spd -Def.

There were 2 blue orbs, and i kinda wonder who was under the other Blue (it was Green, 2 Red, and 2 Blue), but also I don't really care because now I don't owe anything to this banner and I can keep my future orbs where they belong.

In the IOU I will inevitably pay Thracia.

Edited by Xenomata

Oh awesome, the old spring banner is back. That makes me look forward to the Halloween banner in November!!

Anyway, I'll just do my free pull here and be o-

tumblr_inline_p6g1ov8vEC1ta965c_500.png

Uh, okay? +Def -Spd. Guess I finally have a good raven tome user.

So my free summon on old spring was a Boey. I didn't really care what I got honestly.

So I take my orbs and open up the Legendary banner to see if I can get Femme Fatale Robin with my 10+ Pity(don't recall if I had hit 10.5 yet). 1Green/1Red/3Blue. I just knew my pity would break. Sure enough I open green since I actually don't have 2/3 of the units there and end up with Summer Elise. Now the steel trap minded amoung you might recall she was one I wanted since I love Valor skills. Can you guess her boon/bane? No not -ATK. I would have been all over a -ATK/+SPD Elise since that would basically make her Nino. No she is actually +ATK. But her bane is, you guessed it, -SPD. I guess she is now permanently relegated to training partner duty. I suppose that is all I really wanted her for, but would have been nice to have a second Nino for those maps/challenges where you can't use the same character twice.

Still I am thinking the game REALLY does not want me to have Robin. Where the crap are all the colorless orbs?!

Thanks to some banners and whatnot. up to 818 total pulled units.

Spoiler

Nino (+Spd/-Def): I think that's perfect!
Gunter (+Res/-Def): This is perfect fodder.
Corrin (+Def/-HP): Eh.  I could use more Hone Atk.
Setsuna (+Def/-Res): Hello Bowbreaker fodder.
Gaius (+Def/-HP): That's not +Atk!

Beruka (+Res/-HP): Try as you might, you're not a mixed tank.
Jagen (+Res/-HP): . . .I suddenly feel the urge to make a horse-based -ploy bot.  Someone talk me out of this.
Florina (+Spd/-Def): What's this, a competent boon/bane on my Darting Blow fodder?  Will most likely need a Sapphire Lance to make her shine, but this is pretty good!
Lachesis (neutral): Merge fodder.

Florina (+Atk/-HP): Uhhh. . .lemme see.  +Atk is somewhat decent on her, though she'd need a stupidly gimmicky set to truly shine (which I'll decide on later).  Probably not as good as the +Spd one, but I might make this one work, thanks to flier buffs.

Azama (+Def/-Res): EH.  But Pain's a good staff.
Beruka (+HP/-Def): Glimmer's still a good skill.
Titania (+Atk/-Res): Looks like I'm merging my old one into this one.  31/34 offenses are more than welcome on a horse unit!
Tailtiu (+Res/-Def): She's automatically good thanks to Drive Spd.

Spring Xander (+Def/-Res): 38 Def on a horse unit is bonkers.  His 25 Atk is painfully mediocre, and I might upgrade a Subaki just to give him a Sapphire Lance.  Hmm. . .Fury/QR/some horse buffs/Atk +3 should make him passable.  Or maybe I can shove Close Def in that S slot and make him immortal.  The choices!  Though if there's ever a generic lance that functions like Wo Dao, he's getting it, along with Aether.

So I can't pull this year's spring units, but I just got one from last year.  WTF.

EDIT: @mampfoid are we twins?

Edited by eclipse

@mampfoid Awesome! Carrot Lance get.

@mcsilas @eclipse @Rafiel's Aria Was summoning green only for the discounted pull and there was just one blue and green. Could have been a *5 in the blue orb but neither of those units are priority and I want too many units across different banners. So I went for the lone green. Hopeful but expecting the usual tra-

d4W2Pis.jpg

WHAT. It's almost been a literal year since I've started playing and out of nowhere, my first Raven.

...He's +SPD/-RES... what... even...

Edited by Zeo

1 minute ago, Zeo said:

...He's +SPD/-RES... what... even...

Holy--congratulations!  Should be pretty obvious how you'll build him.