@Rezzy @Arcanite

SHE FINALLY CAME! After wanting her for SO LONG!

k6XGYKX.png

AyII7X4.png

Good nature to boot too! +Spd, -Def. I might have waited for a long time to get her, but WORTH IT! And she finally gets to join her big bro in my roster too! Well, her THREE big bros. lol All I need now is a good Oscar and I can make a Greil Mercs team of one Ike, Titania, Mist, and Oscar. Balanced too. ^^

Funny thing though, this means three of my last four 5 star pulls have been +Spd, -Def. lol Male Morgan and Bunny Alf are that nature too. XD It also means nearly all my 5 star healers are +Spd. lol Bride Lyn and Priscilla are that.

Edited by Anacybele

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Anacybele said:

@Rezzy @Arcanite

SHE FINALLY CAME! After wanting her for SO LONG!

k6XGYKX.png

AyII7X4.png

Good nature to boot too! +Spd, -Def. I might have waited for a long time to get her, but WORTH IT! And she finally gets to join her big bro in my roster too! Well, her THREE big bros. lol All I need now is a good Oscar and I can make a Greil Mercs team of one Ike, Titania, Mist, and Oscar. Balanced too. ^^

Funny thing though, this means three of my last four 5 star pulls have been +Spd, -Def. lol Male Morgan and Bunny Alf are that nature too. XD It also means nearly all my 5 star healers are +Spd. lol Bride Lyn and Priscilla are that.

Congrats, on your Mist!  Mine is +Atk-Spd, if I remember correctly, and she's sitting at about 2K Hero Merit.

11 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Congrats, on your Mist!  Mine is +Atk-Spd, if I remember correctly, and she's sitting at about 2K Hero Merit.

Cool, I plan to use her lots too!

@Zeo @Poimagic @Rafiel's Aria @mampfoid @Cute Chao

So with a new month came the salvation of new orbs with the monthly quests. Maria and Minerva BHB also was a quick and easy way to get a few orbs. Determined to get a green mage flier, I decided to try again despite my bad luck last time, desperately hoping for green orbs to show up.

In my main account, my first session had unsurprisingly no green orbs. Just had a 3 star Florina then exited ASAP.

Normally I would summon if I had at least 21 orbs but I was really getting frustrated and decided to YOLO at 18 orbs. With the rate it's going, it's not like I would get a 5 green orb session anyway.

Second try had 2 green orbs. GREAT! FINALLY! 

1st orb was a -Atk Soren. Okay. My hopes were falling, so I just wanted to open the other green orb and get it over it. I expected Spring Chrom if it did turned out to be a 5 star. Wouldn't it be funny if..

tumblr_p0acn40agR1wabo8co3_540.png

WHAT!?! YES!!! I finally have Spring Camilla after 1 year! I checked her IVs and she was +Spd/-HP! That's awesome! 

I really wasn't expecting this because I was at 3% since my Reinhardt pitybreaker but ohhhh this felt so good! I can finally end the green hell quest for her! (Wouldn't it be funny if I managed to YOLO Halloween Nowi? I should be saving orbs for next Legendary but I'm slightly tempted to test my luck. I need red fodder anyway, but first I'll need to gather more orbs ebcause 9 orbs is painfully low).

-----

Now I only need Camilla in my second account. My last summon gave me a regular Camilla (with her retainer Beruka), although luckily the wrong Camilla wasn't a pitybreaker.

First session had a Gunter, second session had a Nino. Then on my 3rd session and at 3.50% pity rate...

tumblr_p6j5d5EZez1qcrdmuo1_540.png

Umm. You're not a green mage flier, but I'll happily take you anyway! I can't ever be mad at Hector and his Distant Counter pitybreaking me (his first out-of-banner appearance, too). He's also +Spd/-HP so perfect for foddering, I now have the flexibility of having 2 Distant Counter fodder! I'm joining your club @Zeo!

I think I'll have to stop hunting now though. I need more orbs, and at least I have the satisfaction of getting Spring Camilla in my main account. I still have some quests to do anyway and Hector is never a disappointing way to end a session. I don't think it's even a month since I summoned him in the Counter banner as well.

Edited by mcsilas

12 hours ago, Crecentful said:

Just pulled a 4 star Matthew, any builds you'd recommend?

IMG_1572.PNG

What in the...

which banner was this?! And what was your pity rate? Congrats either way!

Also @mampfoid Congrats on your Sharena! Too bad it's not Alfonse but two 5 stars is still a great haul!

Just now, Poimagic said:

@mcsilas Nice! Especially since I think spd is a super boon for her. Give her a lot of spd stacking and she will most likely be a broken blade mage

So far I just gave her Gronnraven+ from a Cecilia because I like the protection from arrows.

Gronnblade will be an option as well, but I'll just wait for more news for the new weapon upgrades to see if I need the feathers immediately for anyone.

But first she must stay level 1 for VG cheese clears!

@mcsilas Congrats on the Camilla and Hector! There's a part of me that wants to try again for Camilla, but I think I can wait for another non-seasonal flier. I've got Corrin at least, and she does the job. Maybe in the next few months we'll get a red, green, or colorless flier added into the pool. 

6 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

@mcsilas Congrats on the Camilla and Hector! There's a part of me that wants to try again for Camilla, but I think I can wait for another non-seasonal flier. I've got Corrin at least, and she does the job. Maybe in the next few months we'll get a red, green, or colorless flier added into the pool. 

I can see normal Shigure or an alt Elincia as a staff flier. Other than that, I'm not sure what they can do for other colour mage fliers...maybe Cynthia or Sumia but that's stretching it. At least Morgan has the excuse of being able to reclass to anything.

But thanks, her and Corrin are my priority in terms of filling niches, so it's great to finally have her.  Ursula GHB opened my eyes that Corrin had the worst colour to go against Ursula and the green mage, so it's great to have a second mage flier for flexibility. Also I like Camilla's weird stat spread of being physically defensive.

Plus I just lack green mages in general so an extra one is great because they're nice anti-meta units!

@Poimagic Huh, I just realised the SPD is a super boon while HP is a superbane. Guess it somehow balances out haha (annoyingly)

Okay...I saved up 32 F2P orbs, spent money to get it up to 50 orbs, and gave it one more shot on the Legendary Robin banner.  And I got nothing but feather fodder, a 4 star Felicia, and maybe two skill fodder units.

Frankly, I should be disappointed.  Yet I'm not, at least not entirely.  Why?  Because I finally got me a +ATT Est!

vEJ9hIG.png

I've been trying to get one since I started my account!  I have one where I started placeholder skills and a conferred blessing in the event that I got one, and the day has finally come!  I'll have to be careful with her, being -DEF, but I've always assumed that she's ideally used as a player phase, hit and run sorta unit.

I hope to one day have ideal IVs of all three Whitewings and Minerva in a +10 5* team.  I assume that'll take over a year to do, but I'll obviously get that done one at a time.

Still wish I could've gotten a Summer Tiki.  That Axe Valor...

Edit: I just checked my Felicia...

fJvufWk.png

+ATT/-DEF.  YES!  You'll have a plate to throw at your foes soon, deary!

Edited by Selena4Lyfe

@mampfoid Almost missed your post, congrats on that Sothe! At +SPD/-RES he's got 36/36 Offenses with Matthew tier RES which is pretty good.

@mcsilas Sheesh that's fantastic! 2 DC Fodders is a good feeling and welcome to the club! I really want to score an S!Camilla too... dang it congratulations!

After doing most of the April quests I had enough for another full pull on the legendary banner and struck out. I now have a 9.50% rate and 10 orbs. I'll have to grind it out and it'll make it tough to pull on the spring banners but I can't risk at least the possibility of scoring another *5. Got to try one last time since the banner is disappearing tomorrow.

Another shot at the Legendary banner. I've still got quite a few quests and maps to do, so I'll probably get one or two more tries after this.

1. 3* Hana: Worthless.
  2. 4* Kagero: Meh.
  3. 4* Lachesis: Extra meh.
  4. 3* Sully: Worthless.
  5. 4* Catria: Too many of you already.

That was total garbage.

1 hour ago, Zeo said:

Almost missed your post, congrats on that Sothe! At +SPD/-RES he's got 36/36 Offenses with Matthew tier RES which is pretty good.

Thanks! He'll linger a while on my promotion queue, until I know on which team he would work and what build to give him. Also Felicia has to max HM first. 

Managed to drag myself to 20 orbs, but fortunately remembered that Arena orbs will arrive tomorrow morning, so I don't have to spend all 20 right away. Which is just as well, only one grey yet again, and it was 3* Clarine. 4 arena orbs tomorrow plus one that I'll grind out of a training stratum monthly for a last-ditch full-round summon.

@Zeo @mampfoid @Rafiel's Aria @Cute Chao @Vaximillian

Uhh... so I took a page out of Zeo's post and did a final YOLO summon for the Legendary Banner, despite being back to the normal 8% rate. It would be great if I get Witch Nowi to round out the mage flier colours.

The only red orb gave me a Henry, which...I'm okay with since I don't have enough Henrys in my main. Then I really considered opening the blue orbs despite last time's bad Fjorm pitybreaker, because I really need more blue mages and I also want Lancina.

tumblr_p6jti7p5AS1qcrdmuo1_1280.png

And I got Lute!!! She's +HP/-Res which is eh (all my mages seem to be -Res, except Linde who is +Res but at the cost of -Atk). At least she's not -Atk/-Spd so I can make this work with Fury at least!

As you can see I caved in and opened the other stones for either a better Lute or a Sakura/Grima but I did get more Desperation fodder (which i gave to Lute) at least.

So despite completely losing all my orbs (wow, I never reached 0 in a long while, and I did go out on a limb and summoned when I had less than 20 orbs), I am very happy. Spring Camilla during the morning and Lute at night. A satisfying end to a frustrating Legendary banner.

----

As for my second account? There were 3 red orbs.

I picked one of them and..

tumblr_p6jtm5n0Rh1qcrdmuo1_1280.png

I got Zelgius!!! I am okay with this, since he is not a duplicate Ike. He is +Atk/-Spd which gives me mixed feelings but that Atk stat is really nice. Not sure if Zelgius scores more points than a +1 Steady Breath BK but Zelgius is a good option for things like Arena Assault at least. Removing his helmet really does make him slower!

And at least he isn't -Atk like my other Legendary Summons (Brave Lyn/Grima)

Again, I decided to open all the other red orbs just in case, but I got a Chrom and Palla. Future Aether fodder is neat since I haven't seen a Chrom in foreer and WoM/Goad Fliers is always welcome.

I can wait for Nowi another time (or even better, wait for an Aversa GHB).

Used upp all my remaining orbs in a last ditch attempt at Sakunyan:

4* Clarine

3* Wrys

3* Setsuna

Welp. I am not even looking forward to November at this point. I doubt I'll get her even then. After 500+ orbs spend on multiple banners for her, I just don't believe the game is ever gonna give her to me. Especially if they don't do shit to fix the pool. I'll just get Jakobs and off-banner crap. What is even the point anymore.

4 hours ago, Hecatia Lapislazuli said:

That question regarding the only non 5* unit made it sound like an April Fool's Day comment to me.
As if it normal to pull four 5* units in one single pull and care about the only non 5* unit.

I think it was a joke, although Zeo has proven Matthew is godly xD

@mcsilas

My friend has just pulled a Witch Nowi while going for Zelgius. Shame you two couldn't switch luck lol Congrats on your Lute and Zelgius, though :D

Edited by Cute Chao

51 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

I think it was a joke, although Zeo has proven Matthew is godly xD

@mcsilas

My friend has just pulled a Witch Nowi while going for Zelgius. Shame you two couldn't switch luck lol Congrats on your Lute and Zelgius, though :D

You have any advice on how to use the H!Nowi that I got the other day?  I got one in the account I sold off before, but remember struggling to figure out how to secure kills with her effectively...granted, she was -ATT, but that's neither here nor there...

55 minutes ago, Noir said:

Literally all I wanted was my fell dragon. Lyn wasn't even merged before this banner! >_>

Screenshot_20180402-172154.png

Well, on the plus side, you have loads of Sakuras and your B!Lyn is super speedy now.

6 minutes ago, Selena4Lyfe said:

Well, on the plus side, you have loads of Sakuras and your B!Lyn is super speedy now.

Yeah. 46/41 offenses with Firesweep and double savage blow is absolutely insane. Thinking of feeding her a Chrom for Chill Def. Better make the best of what we've got and all that when Gacha is a harsh mistress.