So...uh, this happened.

Spoiler

Jg81bkn.png?1

Hares at the Fair 5* count: 8

Yeah, I'm not sure what's going on with this banner anymore either. At least Hawkeye (+Def/-Res) has more SI potential than Rebecca, if nothing else.

As for the new banner, I tried blue for Nephenee and got 4* Gwendolyn.

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mia is the only one here I don't have, so I figure I'll open red. There are two of them, hmm. Open the first one clockwise as I do.

5* Mia Neutral

Noice. She'll do quite nicely as I don't really have any good Myrmidons yet, Soleil is too different to count. At this point I get a little greedy and open the other red.

4* Athena +Spd -Atk

Moonbow fodder I guess. Not a great result, I have a whole stack of Athenas. But I'm still being a bit overoptimistic and open the one green.

4* Nino +Res -Def

Meh. One blue is still on the table, taunting me. I fail my resist check.

5* Roderick +Res -Atk

I was seriously dreading it when I saw his generic mug on appear, and beginning to feel all the regret. Roderick is probably my most-pulled 4* unit since his introduction and has no value whatsoever for me. But then those five gold stars appeared. Very nice indeed. His nature is terrible, but who cares? He's there to give Firesweep Lance away. I've had a 4* +Spd Cordelia for over a year, and now she has her perfect weapon.

Alright, another banner, another free summon. Tempting as it is, Thracia Tuesday is near. I don't have Mia, though Nephenee and B!Ike's stills are great.

2 each Blue, Green, 1 Red

4* Tharja (Could be worse. Could be better fodder. +Spd/-Def, Might be worth merging my current one onto?)

Wrath and Steady Breath... two skills that I need and want for endgame units so of course it's worth a try. Don't need or want another Mia though. 2 bad natures and no interest in rolling for her again.

First pool was one green and 4 red... *3 Nino. Yep... ok. Went back in with 17 orbs. 1 blue... 2 colorless, 2 red. *4 Est.

Yep, I can take a hint. Won't spend anything else until I see FEH Channel.

Since I plan to roll very little if anything at all in the coming months, the free pulls are now my only source of actual fodder. More precious almost than the exclusive 5* (although their skills are also nice). So this is the first time I am happy to get Odin on a free summon. Moonbow and a Tomebreaker are always nice to have lying in the back.

This is a nice banner. B!Ike and Nephenee are both on my list, and another Mia is certainly not a bad thing. Going to invest on this one,

1. 4* Seth: Meh.
  2. 4* Catria: I've pulled so many of you...
  3. 4* Catria: WTF!
  4. 3* Subaki: Bleh, no need for you.
  5. 4* Cordelia: No need for you either.

4 pegasi, none of whom I need or want.

Congrats to Humanoid. Always nice to get the one you want so quickly!

My pulls on the cooldown banner didn't look too good. Both Steady Breath and Wrath are on my want list. Since I have one spare Wrath already, Steady Breath was my big want. First two Sessions were eerily similar to Zeo's except I got Florina instead of Est. However, I persevered. Next session had one blue. Corrin. Next Session 1 Green. Freddy. C'mon game. Give me multiple orbs! 2 blues and 1 green. Shanna, Hawkeye, and Abel all 4*. Final pull that I can do at the moment has 2 greens and 1 blue. 3* Donny and 3* Arthur accompanied by the big man himself, Brave Ike. +HP/-SPD so he isn't going to replace my +DEF/-RES one. And this time I won't be fool enough to merge him. I curse myself to this day for that decision. Why oh Why did I think a B!Ike +1 would be worth more than Steady Breath Fodder?!

So 46 orbs got me 1 of whom I wanted. I don't want extras so badly as to dive back in. Particularly since further diving would cost me Cash to get the orbs to do so. Plus I still want to get something out of the Spring banner. Everytime I open a session in that, my pity just climbs higher. I am starting to wonder if I will hit 6% for the first time on a normal banner.

I'm not really interested in this banner, so I gave the free pull a try. One blue orb appeared and I went for it, hoping for Nephenee...

4★ Sully. No thanks. Pass on this banner.

I decided to do a few pulls since CYL Ike is on this one and I still want Fredericks too. But only a few since I don't have a lot of orbs. That means green.

Only a 4 star Merric for the free pull (meh), but two sessions later...

Spoiler

0PvDGsm.png

FREDDY FINALLY ARRIVED AGAIN! :D He's almost there! He's SO CLOSE! Still don't have that +Def, -Res nature yet tho.

Edited by Anacybele

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I decided to do a few pulls since CYL Ike is on this one and I still want Fredericks too. But only a few since I don't have a lot of orbs. That means green.

Hide contents

0PvDGsm.png

FREDDY FINALLY ARRIVED AGAIN! :D He's almost there! He's SO CLOSE! Still don't have that +Def, -Res nature yet tho.

Congrats, I just took a Green for my free pull and got a 3* Cecilia.  I'm going to wait a bit and see what the FEH Channel has for us before pulling any more.

2 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Congrats, I just took a Green for my free pull and got a 3* Cecilia.  I'm going to wait a bit and see what the FEH Channel has for us before pulling any more.

Thanks! Yeah, that's a good idea too. Who knows what the Feh Channel has waiting.

I managed to push my remaining orbs up to 17(I really needed to clear out a backlog of 1 orb quests, particularly the training tower ones, I always take forever on those). So I decide to try and break my infuriatingly high pity on the spring banner. 1 Blue/1 Green/3 colorless.  I open the blue since Catria is the one I want most. I see get a 5*!

. . .

. . .

. . .

Azura.
I didn't have her yet. But I wanted the focus unit! I am not a big dancer shenangian fan so Azura likely won't see a whole lot of use. Friggin banner made me dump several hundred orbs for a single off-focus?! And of course she is -SPD. But hey I have a green and some colorless to open! And with a rate greater than Hero Fest(though not yet Legendary) I might just get a 2nd 5* out of this session. Green is 4* Soren. 1 Colorless is 4* Felicia.  The next colorless is a 5*

. . .

. . .

. . .

Sakura. +HP/-DEF. Not sure what my current is, but I am pretty sure it is better than that.

I even dropped a couple of bucks to see what that last orb had just on the off chance that the game would be nice and give me a focus. Nope. Sothe at 4*. This banner has officially pissed me off. I really should have known better than to spend to open that last orb, but I was really hoping that pity would have been worth something. I know, I know. 2 5*'s for a couple hundred orbs isn't out of the ordinary, so my 'rate' isn't terrible, but it certainly 'feels' terrible, math be damned.

Spring Kagero came home today (+Atk-def AMAZING)! Also got another 4star Tharja along the way after months of absence.

I think I spend around ~250 Orbs in total, but now I can finally move on from this banner.

5 Stars I got from Hares of the Fair: Normal Kagero, Fae, Klein, BunnySharena, BunnyKagero

1 hour ago, Anacybele said:

Reveal hidden contents

0PvDGsm.png

Congrats! I hope a +DEF/-RES Frederick comes home to you soon!

4 minutes ago, Reddazrael said:

Congrats! I hope a +DEF/-RES Frederick comes home to you soon!

Yeah, he's +Def already, but also -Spd, and he'd be just a bit more crazy with neutral Spd. XD

44 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Yeah, he's +Def already, but also -Spd, and he'd be just a bit more crazy with neutral Spd. XD

I'm still waiting on an ideal nature for my L'Arachel.  I'm hoping for -HP+Spd, but I'd settle for +Spd-Res.

Free pull was 4*Tharja, so decent fodder.  I will just keep saving my orbs for Finn and H!Jakob, plus I think saving my orbs until after the FEH Channel is the best idea.

15 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I'm still waiting on an ideal nature for my L'Arachel.  I'm hoping for -HP+Spd, but I'd settle for +Spd-Res.

That sounds good!

Spent most of my saved Orbs on this (~80 Orbs) since ... well it's a banner with 3 units I need more of.

... First 5* is Fallen Celica (+Spd, -Atk). Then I get regular Celica (+Res, -Def). You know, on a banner that has a red unit as a focus.

Rate-Up is a lie. Give me Saber as a pity-breaker ffs.

Edited by Zeratul

Decided I was going to pull red, since Mia is the only character I don't have on this banner (can't remember who Nephenee pity broke me for, but I have her nicely, and Ike I managed to get on his original banner since the CYL version is the only one I like the art for). 

Of course, there were no reds -.-. 

Brought home some 4* Luna fodder instead. At least Freddy was nice enough to already be 4* for me this time.

Trying for one more merge of another 2017 bunny, my second worst pitybreaker, -Atk Clair appeared. Ayra yoinked Spur Spd 3, and I wouldn't give up a Marth for it since I ultimately want to 5+10 him. Camilla gets the merge after forgetting her costume twice.

Trying to complete the spring collection, Mist apparently forgot her focus ended yesterday and popped up again. S!Kagero finally arrives, +Res -Atk. Trying again, because the possibility of Klein or Sothe means colorless is not hell, I upgrade to +Spd -Def. I don't care about the super bane because she's not on the arena core.

Three better pitybreakers along the way. Hector with flawless IVs, merging down my trained copy of him in. Camilla and Catria arrived as 5-stars out of costume and with -Atk IVs. Just what I needed. S!Alfonse can run Brave Axe and S!Xander needs a Killer -> Slaying Lance so he can upgrade his special to Ignis.

Now I'm ready for Thracia. Leif is pretty much guaranteed to be on red, and Nanna is most likely going to be colorless.

Edited by Chrom-ulent