I got an Ayra and a Siegbert in the same pull on the Swift Sparrow banner the other day. The Ayra is +HP -Atk and the Siegbert is neutral iirc. Pretty cool to get SS fodder for L'Arachel.

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, Zeo said:

pfoid I can say that 33 SPD has come in handy for me, but +ATK is a fantastic nature. I had to use [RES] on his Dancer Ring refine to patch up the -RES in order for him to survive Reinhardt, but the SPD refine will patch you up nicely if you go for that. If you use a TA-Raven build however he'll deal with Rein and Lyn fine all the same. Bowbreaker on him is perfect if you want him to be able to deal with her safely, but if you want the SPD boost you can go for a Keen Gronnwolf [SPD] tome and he'll deal with both of them still so long as Lyn isn't running Brave Bow+.

As for me, the Hone ATK and Gale Dance combo has done wonders for me, but since he's primarily Matthew's supporter it's hard to say what I'd give him if he was in the general rotation. Buffing 2 stats generally all the time as a dancer is pretty nice though.

I didn't think of the refine, I'll keep that in mind, thanks! My route will be to try first Dancer Ring + TA, then refined Dancer Ring + TA and finally Gronnraven + Bowbreaker if I'm not contend with the budget variants. 

Perhaps I'll finally promote Tharja and run her with Inigo in TTs to profit from Galedance (and a buffing seal). 

1 hour ago, mcsilas said:

If you do go @Zeo's idea of Keen Gronnwolf, then best bet is to just use F!Robin so he ca inherit B Tomebreaker as well. Plus Rhajat is really rare although she does save you upgrading regular Gronnwolf.

I don't have Rhajat, but I don't think I'll give him Gronnwolf anyway. 

So this was my most recent pull in the legendary banner.

5aeb45ff99bf3_LegendaryRobindropsby.thumb.png.56c0826f540d8033cc56c5c2e3d15d17.png

It took me about at least 80 orbs, but I actually got her! Fitting how Morgan is with her, too. It legit looks like she's controlling him.

Anyways, I think I'm about done with this banner. Didn't get Genny, Inigo, and Henry out of here but oh well. Better luck next time, I suppose.

Here's a compilation of the other pulls I've been getting from January to mid-April, but note there's a lot of pictures here.

Spoiler

Screenshot_2018-01-23-01-25-39.thumb.png.efba13832ca9d3c9371c1b7cf7291b87.pngScreenshot_2018-02-28-12-23-49.thumb.png.5d18a83be00b7a211abecd8924cbc604.png

Also got an 5* Eirika from this banner. Camilla is ATK+ DEF-                        Shiro is DEF+ HP-, I think.

Screenshot_2018-03-01-01-03-23.thumb.png.fd105488c12a9df9fbbad3064cb60f6f.pngScreenshot_2018-03-28-02-40-03.thumb.png.369300376da51d86d2803a04dde48888.png

Corrin is ATK+, and I think her bane is RES-.                                                   Meant to pull blue but I pressed colorless and got this RES+ SPD- Mist on my free summon.

Screenshot_2018-04-07-01-24-13(1).thumb.png.aeb31c036303c2bd0688c7ccea4a2f3b.png

Catria is SPD- ATK- and Lyn is RES+ HP-. This was my fourth copy of Brave Lyn, and yet I didn't get Maria until just the other night. And still don't even have Soren.

Screenshot_2018-04-15-14-46-04.thumb.png.333cdcefa28eb71c5792e6d4f73a28df.png

Reinhardt is DEF+ RES-. Wanted Leif, but this is kickass too.

Other 5* units I pulled that I never screenshot: Luke (SPD+ HP-), Sakura (got on free summon, is SPD+ RES-), Ike (DEF+ ATK-, Micaiah, Clair (got on free summon, RES+ SPD-), Myrrh (SPD+ RES-), Siegbert (SPD+ RES- of all fucking things! :D), Azura (RES+ HP-), third Brave Lyn (SPD+ ATK-), Minerva (ATK+ RES-) , and Summer Elise. I also screenshot getting Kinshi Hinoka and Sonya, but I can only upload so many pics.

Decided to try for Legendary Lyn again.

AND I GOT HER IN THE ONLY GREEN ORB OF THE SESSION!

She broke my +SPD streak by being -SPD (oh no, she only has 42 SPD with Swift Mulagir and Laws of Sacae's effects, whatever shall I do /sarcasm), but she's +DEF, which is pretty alright (28 DEF after Laws of Sacae, 34 after DEF Tactic, 40 with Distant DEF, which is pretty decent, and combined with 46 RES after LoS+RES Tactic+Distant DEF, Lyn should be a pretty decent tank). She just made my decision on what to do with my Wind Blessings easier (read: Lyn Emblem, I just need to pull LA Lyn whenever she ends up on a Legendary banner).

Now that I've gotten what I wanted, it's time to wait for the next Legendary banner. Or just the next non-Legendary banner that interests me. Either one.

Back in trying to lose my 10% pity rate on the Legendary banner.

3* Palla Neutral
3* Sully +HP -Atk
3* Cecilia +Def -HP
3* Priscilla +Res -HP
3* Lucius +Spd -Def

Not only have the 5-stars completely dried up, so have the 4-stars. WTF.

Holding off on the new banner because I might want to open more than one orb on it once this torture is done with.

Thankfully this banner wasn’t stingy with green orbs. 

My free pull was: 

Dorcas: +ATK/-RES (maybe my -ATK streak is reaching to its’ conclusion) 

Didnt expect to get him but can’t complain about having a new hero in my barracks. 

@mampfoid @mcsilas @Rafiel's Aria @NegativeExponents-

Free pull wasn't amazing quite like the previous postings. *3 Selena so Reposition which I've been in short supply of. There was a green which was *4 Beruka so that's great. But more importantly there was one more red orb!

IAUekgY.png

Been a long time but finally a Chrom merge! +3 Get~

Matthew: +7 / Nino: +8 / Lukas: +1 / Chrom: +3

Finally decided to do my free pull on the Wings of Fate banner and it gave me Kinshi Hinoka. Unfortunately, she's -Spd, +Def just like my regular Hinoka. Countering Weapons banner gave me 3 star Boey just like most of my free green pulls these days.

@Zeo Hey cool, one step further on the road to the fantastic endgame four. 

Meanwhile another Stahl stepped into my SI storehouse. I didn't try for Ryoma even if he seems a cool unit ... but I don't need him. 

@Zeo @mampfoid @Cute Chao @Rafiel's Aria @Vaximillian

So I had a free Celica in the last skills banner, this banner I got this on the free summon!

tumblr_p870j8Ulkg1qcrdmuo1_250.pngtumblr_p870j8Ulkg1qcrdmuo2_250.png

+Spd/-Atk though so RIP... (Getting my first Hector flashbacks)

32 Atk still okay but I don't think I'll be seriously investing on him until I get a new random Dorcas. At least he has an A skill free to fix it up.

Or can be Infantry Pulse fodder later. His base kit seems pretty good anyway.

Still a great result since I already had an ideal Ryoma, Nowi, so Herodex gets a new addition.

That said I gave in and did a full pull in the Legendary banner out of frustration- and I managed to get a +Spd/-HP Maria! (maybe I can replace +Atk/-Def 5 star one then?).  Also a 3 star +Spd/-Def Sakura,

2 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

@mcsilas Very nice free pull, congratulations!

Mine is +RES/-ATK. Don't throw him away easily, with TA2 and DD3 seal he becomes a decent Reinhardt counter. 

Yeah I'll be using him for now, he's still a good unit :)

Infantry axe unit with DC is still great

I just don't want to spend too many skill inheritance on him in case I need to fodder off his nice skills haha

1 minute ago, mcsilas said:

So I had a free Celica in the last skills banner, this banner I got this on the free summon!

Congrats! Even though he’s –Atk. My free summon was a Barst. Finally a Barst. I need so much Reposition, it’s not even funny.

Speaking of which, I finally got her yesterday:
Screenshot_20180503-140704.png

But she is Res/Atk because why not, obviously she is.

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Congrats! Even though he’s –Atk. My free summon was a Barst. Finally a Barst. I need so much Reposition, it’s not even funny.

Speaking of which, I finally got her yesterday:
Screenshot_20180503-140704.png

Nice! At least you got her!

@Zeo @mampfoid

Also I tried another pull in my main for Kinshi Hinoka- but alas none. I did get a Klein fodder though!

Then I tried the legendary banner for Jakob. Instead...I get another Klein!

Also tried the blues and received a +Atk/-Res Clair (nice!) and ANOTHER +Atk Reinhardt! This one is -Res instead of -HP...I just upgraded the -HP one as well! Also the new one is 3 star..so it will take some feathers...

I wonder if -HP or -Res is better...

1 minute ago, mcsilas said:

I wonder if -HP or -Res is better...

Theoretically -RES to keep his physical bulk intact, but I don't think it matters much. Usually he should kill everything before to get touched. 

Congrats on all those Kleins. 

7 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Uh nice, congrats. I think even with that bane she got plenty of ATK left.

5 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Nice! At least you got her!

I did indeed. But it is getting annoying how my favourites all tend to come with –Atk for the first time.

Lyn? Check. Caeda? Check. Micaiah? Check. Leif? Check. Tailtiu? Triple check. Titania? Five times check. Ayra? Welcome to the club.

1 minute ago, mampfoid said:

Uh nice, congrats. I think even with that bane she got plenty of ATK left.

She’s got plenty of Atk indeed, especially taking Regnal Astra into account. I’m not even mad because why would I. Still, it’s getting a little bit annoying.

My latest free pull was once again not Cordelia so who the hell cares 4* Gwendolyn.

However, my latest bit of my knowingly futile attempts of sniping for F!Grima gave me a Klein and a 3* Rebecca but she's irrelevant. So you all know what that means, right?

Spoiler

0Mk8LYZ.png?1

Your wait is coming to an end, my man unlike Cordelia's.

Edited by Tybrosion

@Vaximillian This is why I upgraded the +Atk seal ASAP once I could get coins. I had a lot of -Atks as well and at least this sort of fixes a non superbane -Atk.

Also wow, Ayra's art looks so nice, there's so much detail even in the underside at the bottom of the skirt thing near her legs. She has such a pretty style!

@mampfoid My condolences. Next time good sir.

@mcsilas Congrats! Even with that nature he's still a great unit. That's an optimal Maria as well.

I think I'm going to call it quits on the legendary banner. I've had great fortune on it but I don't want to be in a hole for the New Heroes banner in case it has units I like and even if It doesn't, I might want to try for Dorcas. Ryoma would be a bonus though since he's a launch unit I don't have.

4 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

@Vaximillian This is why I upgraded the +Atk seal ASAP once I could get coins. I had a lot of -Atks as well and at least this sort of fixes a non superbane -Atk.

Also wow, Ayra's art looks so nice, there's so much detail even in the underside at the bottom of the skirt thing near her legs. She has such a pretty style!

If only simple stat+ seals didn’t cost an arm and a leg to upgrade. 150 coins isn’t exactly cheap, you know.

Tomoyo Asatani did a great job on her, yes. Some jokingly call her “Eirika’s edgy teen phase” because of how similar they look like. None of this changes the fact that she is absolutely gorgeous, of course.

I don't really want her, but the only unit I didn't have at 5* already is Nowi so I decided I'd go blue.

Ofc, all I got were greens and colourless. Went for Dorcas and got a 3* Frederick. Oh well ^.^