Game over...I got pity broken by a Micaiah in a batch with no greens nor reds. At least she's +Atk -Hp which is a huge improvement over my old +Def -Res one.

RIP Spd Tactic dreams, hopefully I'll get you whenever L!Lyn comes back.

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Ayra banner ended for me at 4.25% and before that the World of Thracia banner ended for me with like 3.75%. I have had an endless streak of bad luck so far, so if any of you feel like you got ripped off with bad pulls, well I'm here to tell you I got no pulls so far.

10 hours ago, Anacybele said:

OOH! OMG! THANKS FOR THESE EARLY BIRTHDAY PRESENTS, HEROES! :D

9jRONuO.png

This is my first and only session on this counter banner and my first multi-5 star pull since that time I got Linde and Nephenee on the same session during Elincia and Oscar's banner. I'd already gotten Elincia, and I wanted Oscar. This is right before my birthday too, which is tomorrow!

I pulled the whole session just because. lol I wish there was a green there though... Still in need of Fredericks. But I'll gladly take this! Even if I don't pull any 5 stars tomorrow, which I'm not sure if I'm gonna pull at all tomorrow. I do want to save in case the May 10th banner in case someone I want is on it.

@Thor Odinson RYOMA IS FINALLY NOT -SPD! Mine will be +2 now too, so almost as good as yours! Yay for best prince!

And Leo is new for me and I didn't have a red mage cav since...well, the only ones are him and horse Eirika. I didn't particularly want either of those badly. But I'm hanging onto Leo because now I can run him with Frederick sometimes and laugh because of their Warriors support because that conversation is super gold. XD Also, didn't he get a refine recently? So he's not bad anymore, I think?

If I can pick up Xander some time, I'll have every Fates royal sibling except Elise....And I really want her. xP

Oh, as for the actual IVs, Ryoma is +Def, -Res which is pretty nice for him and Leo is +Def, -Spd, which looks like will make him slow as fuck, but kinda tanky. Not bad. I like tanks. :P

@Arcanite @Rezzy

Oh, Rezzy, I pulled your "son" didn't I? XD

Yep, the sweet Tomato Prince is indeed my son!  That nature is perfect for his refine, actually.  I think my Leo is +Atk-Def.

Happy early birthday!

3 hours ago, Rezzy said:

Yep, the sweet Tomato Prince is indeed my son!  That nature is perfect for his refine, actually.  I think my Leo is +Atk-Def.

Happy early birthday!

Oh awesome on both of those things. XD +Atk isn't bad either!

Thanks! :)

Edited by Anacybele

Main went back in:

+1 H!Henry +HP -Def (merged -Atk copy in)
+1 F!Grima (now +4)
+1 L!Ephraim
+1 Micaiah (now +7)
+2 PA!Shigure
+1 Shigure
F!Kana +Res -Spd
K!Hinoka and F!Celica (bad IVs, SI'd away to Soren for Atk/Spd Bond and Chill Spd respectively)

Supremely satisfied now. If next new hero arena season gives me a good bonus unit, I can safely save up orbs for Gunnthra's return.

@Anacybele I wish you happy birthday as well, hope it is a good one!

I should have been happy to get my two most desired units on this legendary banner, H! Henry and H! JakobX2 within 66 orbs.  However I thought, well wouldn't it be nice to get Genny, I've always wanted her too.  F Grima is an alt but hey flying colorless dragon at least is unique.  So well, and I blame this on Hardin not being on the counter weapon banner or I would have dropped all my orbs to try to get him, I jumped back in.  I thought well I only have one of the colorless, so 2/3 chance of getting Genny or F Grima.  Getting H Jakob again wouldn't be the worse as merging a strong unit like him is not a waste.  However 128 orbs.  Yes 128 orbs, and after all that I got...well another H Jakob.  If he came much earlier I wouldn't have been as bothered, but all that for +2 stats.   For a FTP player 128 orbs is a lot.  I pulled the rest of the colors on that session and got a Fallen Celica with decent nature +def/-res.  So technically my luck wasn't horrible, but as far as how much I gained for those 128 orbs it feels bad.  

Hey, thanks you guys! :)

Contemplating on doing actual birthday pulls, but I'm not sure what banner to pull on now that I got what I wanted off the counter one and Wings of Fate...

I guess I have no choice but to do the legendary one.

EDIT: I got me a male Morgan! I like that enough! I do want to +10 him someday.

Edited by Anacybele

18 hours ago, Alexmender said:

Game over...I got pity broken by a Micaiah in a batch with no greens nor reds. At least she's +Atk -Hp which is a huge improvement over my old +Def -Res one.

RIP Spd Tactic dreams, hopefully I'll get you whenever L!Lyn comes back.

Too bad there is no trading. I would totally trade you one my Le Lyn's for a Micaiah. My +DEF/-RES Lyn* for your +DEF/-RES Micaiah. We can dream anyways.

*If I recall your other posts right you were going to fodder her for speed tactic so a better trade might be one of my two -SPD Lyns, I just liked the fact that your unwanted Micaiah boon/bane matched one of my unwanted Lyn's boon/bane :D. Funny. Yes my sense of humor is a bit odd. I'll admit it.

So 11 orbs. I decide I'll jump back into the Legendary banner. First session. 1 Blue. Got a Claire. Decide not to open anything else even though I am still missing Fallen Celica. Now the question is if I YOLO pull or save for at least two. Meh, I'll go for it. Again 1 blue. *Poof* Shigure! Admittedly his design and stats aren't my favorite. But he dances and has a Valor skill so yay! And of course since he is a unit whose combat ability I care not for, I get +SPD/-HP.

So decided to do just a free summon on the countering weapon skills but when I opened the session I got  green orb and  red orbs, so seeing as Ryoma has avoided me from the start I decided to do a full summon - second red orb got me a -res +def Ryoma, very happy, he is one of the last original units I need - only a few more to go

From the original batch I'm only missing Elise,Linde,Lucina,Minerva and young Tiki

Edited by Marcodian_Elite

On 5/4/2018 at 10:18 AM, Anacybele said:

@Thor Odinson RYOMA IS FINALLY NOT -SPD! Mine will be +2 now too, so almost as good as yours! Yay for best prince!

Grats on Ryoma and grats on him not being -spd anymore!

Although, mine's +5 now. It's been a while.

Edited by Thor Odinson

18 minutes ago, Thor Odinson said:

Grats on Ryoma and grats on him not being -spd anymore!

Although, mine's +5 now. It's been a while.

Ah, I see. Yeah, it has been awhile, huh? But thanks!

9 hours ago, Usana said:

Too bad there is no trading. I would totally trade you one my Le Lyn's for a Micaiah. My +DEF/-RES Lyn* for your +DEF/-RES Micaiah. We can dream anyways.

*If I recall your other posts right you were going to fodder her for speed tactic so a better trade might be one of my two -SPD Lyns, I just liked the fact that your unwanted Micaiah boon/bane matched one of my unwanted Lyn's boon/bane :D. Funny. Yes my sense of humor is a bit odd. I'll admit it.

So 11 orbs. I decide I'll jump back into the Legendary banner. First session. 1 Blue. Got a Claire. Decide not to open anything else even though I am still missing Fallen Celica. Now the question is if I YOLO pull or save for at least two. Meh, I'll go for it. Again 1 blue. *Poof* Shigure! Admittedly his design and stats aren't my favorite. But he dances and has a Valor skill so yay! And of course since he is a unit whose combat ability I care not for, I get +SPD/-HP.

I'd accept the trade immediatly if it were possible. 

Yeah, she was doomed to be fodder unless she came with something like +Atk/Spd -Hp/Def which would be a bit frustrating but no way I'm killing a unit with perfect nature. That's the reason my B!Ike will be around forever even if I don't use him anymore. It's a funny coincidence that one of your Lyns is the same as my Micaiah. 

Congrats on the Shigure! Now SP grinding will hurt less thanks to him!

(finally, I was waiting for someone to post here so I could post again. xP)

I pulled a certain adorkable boy again, so I did a fitting thing earlier today!

90cNIks.png

Happy birthday us! ^^ I want to eventually +10 him anyway. He also already has perfect IVs too, so I don't have to wait for a different one, thank goodness. Didn't want another Frederick situation.

Edited by Anacybele

F2P alt does one last round, PA!Inigo is upgraded to +Atk -HP. Between him and Rhajat, and then me having 5-starred Arvis, and Mae before him, I think this F2P account is set on mages.

Can I break my 10.5% rate in time?

4* Florina +Atk -Def
4* Subaki +HP -Res
4* Sheena +Atk -Def
4* Mae +Atk -HP
3* Lon'qu +HP -Def

Farcical.

EDIT: Not going to be baited into buying orbs, but I'm going to have to go into Chain Challenges now, ugh. Have 5 orbs now, tomorrow brings 1 login orb, 2 reward map orbs, and 4 arena orbs. 4 orbs if I grind all my 10th stratum quest orbs. That's 16, do a couple short CCs, that's 20. Not looking forward to it.

Edited by Humanoid

*wince*

4* Shanna +Res -Def
4* Nino +Atk -Res
3* Hinata +HP -Spd
4* Florina +Def -HP
3* Mae +HP -Def

11.5% now. Probably the worst run I've had since the Nohrian Summer banner, ugh.

Did some very lucky summoning earlier.

First I got a 4* Oscar from the legendary banner which is fantastic since I needed his rally skill. I also got 3* Barst, which is always nice since he has reposition. Then, I got a +Atk -Def L!Lyn, which is fantastic. I also got +Spd -Def Brave Ike from the Countering Skills banner which I merged into my neutral one.

OMG best summon I've ever had. I was sitting at 10% pity rate on the legendary banner, which I've got 2 Micaiah and a Halloween Henry from already. Spend roughly 160 orbs and I have no orbs left. Back to saving them. 

Screenshot_20180506-143431.thumb.png.1eeee281a2ec9d63f81f3dd916357c78.png

LLyn in +spd -def

HJakob is +res - spd

LRobin and PInigo are both +res -hp

5 hours ago, Zeo said:

@Anacybele just out of curiosity, what day is your birthday if you don't mind sharing?

It was yesterday. :P

4 hours ago, mcsilas said:

@Anacybele Oooh nice! +Def/-Spd is perfect for Leo if you ever want to use his refine, since his Def is important for the effect (and -Spd is best bane since he is so slow anyway)

Nice birthday gift though!

Yeah, I noticed! :P Thanks!

@mampfoid @Zeo

So when I saw we had 1 day left for the banner, my finger slipped and I did some summons...

I really wanted Halloween Jakob in my main, so I sniped colourless and after 35 orbs..

tumblr_p6cc1fAAyU1ruk2t6o1_400.png

Legendary Grima! +Atk/-Res as well! I can work with that.

So I have every colourless but Jakob but since I never had Genny or female Grima, I can't say I'm too disappointed.

I also summoned my first Sothe, but like my other account, my first one is -Atk. (Similar thing with summoning my first Kageros lol)

@Bleachya43vier WOW! That's one lucky session. All great natures as well!

Edited by mcsilas