@Vaximillian Since Shigure dropped I decided to do a few blue pulls. First two sessions were all green/colorless except for one red each. Third session had three blues. The third blue was a 5 Star Tailtiu. XD Wrong blue mage. I thought you’d appreciate how cruel/hilarious fate can be. 

She’s +RES -SPD, so I’m thinking I’ll give Bride Caeda her tome. Still waiting to promote my +ATK Tailtiu! Though I wouldn’t complain if a +SPD  one came along. Not even mad about pulling her! ^^

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure if this is luck or a curse:

After 8 orbs, Ishtar. -HP/+DEF (Superbane) 9 orbs later, Lene. -ATK/+SPD (Superbane) ~60-70 orbs later, first Shigure and then Ares on the same summon. Shigure has -HP/+ATK (Superbane). Ares has -ATK/+HP (finally no Superbane).

On one hand, I got 4 new units and all I wanted. On the other, all IVs with maybe the exception of Shigure suck balls. I still have plenty of orbs left (~340), but I am really not sure if I would want to pull more.

Edited by Marston

17 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

I thought you’d appreciate how cruel/hilarious fate can be. 

She got curious about how her niece is doing.

Meanwhile, I got Elincia and Ninian. The third Kippu girl still evades me because of course she does. So does the Jugdral girl I was aiming for. Jugdral girls aren’t kind to me.

@SatsumaFSoysoy @Arcanite @Rezzy @GuiltyLove @mcsilas @mampfoid

Full summoning log in the spoiler container in case anyone cares:

4 blue, 1 green

87→87 4★ Robin-M HP/Atk
87→83 4★ Donnel Atk/Def
83→79 4★ Shigure HP/Atk
79→75 4★ Est Spd/Atk

2 red, 1 blue, 1 green, 1 grey
75→70 4★ Oboro Atk/Res

1 red, 1 blue, 3 green
70→65 4★ Subaki Atk/HP

2 red, 2 blue, 1 grey
65→60 4★ Shigure neutral?
60→56 4★ Shanna Spd/HP

3 blue, 1 green, 1 grey
56→51 4★ Catria Def/Spd
51→47 3★ Odin HP/Spd
47→43 3★ Cordelia Atk/Res

3 red, 1 green, 1 grey
43→38 5★ Elincia HP/Def

2 red, 2 blue, 1 grey
38→33 4★ Mae HP/Def
33→29 3★ Florina Atk/Spd

1 red, 1 blue, 3 grey
29→24 3★ Jagen Res/Def

2 red, 1 blue, 2 green
24→19 3★ Jagen Def/HP

1 red, 2 blue, 2 green
19→14 3★ Est Def/Res
14→10 5★ Ninian Atk/Spd

2 red, 1 green, 2 grey
10→5 4★ Raigh Res/Atk

47 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

So does the Jugdral girl I was aiming for. Jugdral girls aren’t kind to me.

Sadness. But not all hope is lost yet.

@Vaximillian @Arcanite @Rezzy @DefaultBeep 

Dropped about 40 orbs on this banner so far, and I decided to stop for now.

66jcANi.png

That's not the right kid! +Spd -Def, not bad.

sAgTvbv.png

And those aren't the right kids either! Well, Ares is on banner, but I wanted Lene more...

Ares is +Def -HP, which is alright I guess. Soleil is +Atk -HP, so I'm keeping her. Might merge her up someday.

Two off-focuses is a clear sign to stop... I'm slightly tempted to drop a few orbs before this banner ends in an attempt to nab Lene or Ishtar. But since Lene is very likely dropping to 4*, I'm not particularly in a hurry.

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy

@mcsilas - I'll tag you because I blame you :p

Sooo... I had an interesting summoning session. I spent about 200 orbs. It went like this:

Few pulls, reached one with no reds. Pulled Ninian! - Wrong dancer and a duplicate >.<

Backed out and opened up the next summoning circle. Insta-Lyn (yes, Lyn, not even Lene)! Not actually unhappy about this, since I don't have her original form.

Backed out and had a few more goes and Lene arrives. Yay, I think, as I back out and try a few more pulls and yet another Lene arrives.

Thinking I may have an Ayra situation, I back out and try several more pulls. Soliel appears! Annoying since I already have get at 5* and don't use her - I don't like her art in this game and I never really liked her as a character, particularly, plus she's four star fodder -.-.

However, I back out and continue undaunted. Many more pulls, this time with a bit of decent fodder.

Finally, finally, FINALLY Ares!

All in all, I am not complaining. That many 5*s in 200 orbs makes up for the less than stellar performance on the 'legendary' banner. But it did make me laugh how determined all these women were to block me from Ares xD I'm guessing he's -Atk, but I haven't checked stats yet. I'll probably merge the Ninian and use the Soliel as fodder. Not sure about the extra Lene. Will train up Lyn.

@SatsumaFSoysoy - We've managed to get the same off focus pity breaker in Soliel :O I hope you get Lene/Ishtar (whoever you're going for)

@Vaximillian - We got the same off focus pity breaker in Ninian! I really hope you get Ishtar, too.

Edited by Cute Chao

@mcsilas @mampfoid So I pull on the Geneology banner and see a lone blue orb, maybe it's Ishtar?

8TNHfBz.png

Not funny.

Went back in for a quick pull. No blue stones, opened the 2 reds for trash basically. One was even a Seliph. I mean, really?

Went ahead and took a shot at the Dorcas banner again afterwards, basically one green orb each with 0 in one pool like last time, but unlike last time when I didn't have enough orbs for 3 pulls, there were only 2 green stones thank God. Still nothing of worth. Not even good fodder. Funny that with all the red stones I've skipped, if I were pulling for Ryoma, I probably would have gotten him. Too bad that's not what I'm going for.

4.00%. This is starting to turn into the Cooldown banner again. I hope it ends like that one did though.

Edited by Zeo

@Zeo

Ouch! That really does feel like rubbing it in. Hope you get what you're looking for :)

4 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

She's out asking Lene for tea tonight, so I guess that's why I didn't get her, huh.

Clearly, the solution is to make your tea superior to hers!

...I recommend PG Tips, but then I am a commoner...

29 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

@Vaximillian - We got the same off focus pity breaker in Ninian! I really hope you get Ishtar, too.

Yep, we totally did! Heh. I wish there will be a tempest or something in the next ten days… I mean, two 5★s in 82 orbs is a nice deal but these are both wrong 5★s.

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

Yep, we totally did! Heh. I wish there will be a tempest or something in the next ten days… I mean, two 5★s in 82 orbs is a nice deal but these are both wrong 5★s.

I feel you. It's annoying since you sort of feel you need to be grateful but they might as well be fodderable 3-4*s for the feeling they can create sometimes (depending on the units, especially). I know I got lucky for my summons, but, looking at it a different way, it took me 200 orbs to get the unit I wanted. Though, again, not complaining in the slightest (I'm definitely not as ungrateful as that).

Hope orbs build up quickly again for you. Ishtar will come :D Maybe wait to pull until after the Julius match and use him to entice her :D

2 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

Hope orbs build up quickly again for you. Ishtar will come :D Maybe wait to pull until after the Julius match and use him to entice her :D

Deirdre hadn’t come for her son, and neither had Julia for her brother, so…

But yeah, that’s the plan, to gather all the available orbs and make a huge boom. As huge as possible, I mean.

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Deirdre hadn’t come for her son, and neither had Julia for her brother, so…

But yeah, that’s the plan, to gather all the available orbs and make a huge boom. As huge as possible, I mean.

Yeah, both of them suffer amnesia really badly, though, so they might be a bit useless for that. Ishtar, however, actively follows Julius, so it might be more effective :D

I....

spent all I had trying for Kinoka in my main. Even did chain challenges since having a sole colourless focus seemed like a good idea to summon, and bow flier is just too good (and I really like her). I was so desperate I summoned when I had 5 orbs instead of like, 15. Which bit me in the end since one session had 2 colourless. As soon as I got 5 orbs again, I had no colourless, so I pulled green only for a -Atk Bartre.

I kept getting too many Matthews @Zeo. Sorry they made their way to me.

So I ended the Fates banner with a 4% pity rate. Ouch. Best pull from that was a 4 star +Atk/-Def Sothe at least.

Orb rewards were nice, although I said I was only going to do a free summon. 3 star Sophia....so I decided to pull the other 2 blues anyway. 4 star Est (so she's 4 star +9 now gee...) and a 3 star Cordelia. Not the best summon although I guess my luck was about to turn around anyway.

@Cute Chao Aww, at least you finally got him! Still a nice haul despite the girls making you work for him!

@Vaximillian I wish for Tempest Trials as well! Congrats on getting those nice ladies at least!

@mcsilas

I guess all the sweeter and all that xD I'm training him up with Ephraim, another guy who took 200 orbs to come (not counting the failed banner attempt). Plus Saizo and Boey, who have both been promoted to form a team. I thought it unfair to Saizo to raise Kaze so quickly when I've had him for so long.

Sorry to hear about Kinshi Hinoka :( Hopefully she'll come along in another banner soon, or even pity break you :)

@Infinite Dreams

This is weird. Everyone I've seen with off focus pity breakers have had at least one off focus 5* the same as me. You're the last one, with the off focus Lyn! xD Crazy!

Edited by Cute Chao

1. 3* Eirika
  2. 3* Hinata
  3. 4* M-Robin
  4. 4* Sully
  5. 4* Effie
  6. 4* Effie
  7. 3* Donnel
  8. 4* M-Morgan
  9. 4* Athena
  10. 4* Reinhardt
  11. 4* Raigh
  12. 4* Seliph
  13. 4* M-Corrin
  14. 3* Henry
  15. 5* Ares (+Spd -Atk)
  16. 5* Lyn (+Spd -HP)
  17. 3* Nino
  18. 4* Cordelia
  19. 3* Oscar
  20. 3* M-Corrin
  21. 4* Peri
  22. 3* Odin
  23. 3* Selena
  24. 3* Eliwood
  25. 3* Cordelia
  26. 3* Ogma
  27. 4* Gwendolyn
  28. 4* Hinata
  29. 4* Chrom
  30. 3* Nowi
  31. 3* Seliph
  32. 3* Donnel
  33. 5* Ishtar (+Res -Def)

Quite happy with my results.  It's unfortunate that Ares is -Atk, but he has the exact nature as my Eldigan, so I guess he just wanted to be like daddy.  :P:

Main went in just over $100. The 5-star haul:

Lene +Atk -HP
And a -Atk copy I'm not sure what to do with. Merge, or provide Safeguard+?

Brave Lyn +Spd -Def
Perfect! Merged my previous copy.

Ishtar +Def -Res
Slightly worse than neutral, but I'll stop here. Gotta save for the legendary.

Free went in. Ephraim +Res -Spd (slightly better than neutral) and a 4-star A!Tiki to help me with the Three Heroes quests.

Edited by Chrom-ulent

So after the legendary banner left me at a 10% pity rate, both the distant counter weapon banner and the following gave me 5* on the free summon.  

While +res/-Atk Ryoma leaves much to be desired, I can live with a +HP/-def Ishtar.  

@Vaximillian Darn pity breakers. Did you have Ninian already in your baracks? She broke my pity rate twice while hunting Summer Corrin last year. Good luck and patience for you! 

@Infinite Dreams and everyone who got their focus unit: Congratulations! :-)

@Zeo That mocking face! Will you give Dorcas some other chances to come?

Meanwhile I spent ~40 orbs (from story, missions and that IS present) for 1 Shanna and 1 Selena. The rest was not worth mentioning. 

5 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

@Vaximillian Darn pity breakers. Did you have Ninian already in your baracks? She broke my pity rate twice while hunting Summer Corrin last year. Good luck and patience for you! 

Yes, I already had a Spd/Res Ninian (this one is Atk/Spd, so merging into the original). I also already had a Def/Spd Elincia (this one is HP/Def, so probably merging into the new one).

1 hour ago, Cute Chao said:

Yeah, both of them suffer amnesia really badly, though, so they might be a bit useless for that. Ishtar, however, actively follows Julius, so it might be more effective :D

Fair enough. Jugdral ladies aren’t too nice to me in general. Even Lachesis came not for me, but following her brother, and Nanna tagged along with Leif. Ayra and all three Tailtius are −Atk, and Olwen is the welcome breath of fresh air, albeit basically neutral.

1 hour ago, mcsilas said:

@Vaximillian I wish for Tempest Trials as well! Congrats on getting those nice ladies at least!

New schedule when? Otherwise, the future isn’t looking too bright…
I love how I got two of Kippu’s girls in a row, and neither of them is the Kippu’s girl.

Edited by Vaximillian

Put 160 Orbs in this banner.
And I got Ares/Ishtar. I'm pretty happy about it.
Ishtar is atk+/res-. Which is not too bad, because Def would be superbane and I can try to give her a build with which she can survive a little more against DC units (I hope).

Ares is SPD+/HP- which is ok. He is the first unit I want to build with an AOE special. Because if triggered one time it will always be active again after triggering, which is just awesome. 

Used about 200 orbs or so. Just got Ishtar 4 times from the first 120 or so! No joke.

Sounds great, but all four of them have bad IV's. The odds of that...

+Spd, -Atk

+Res, -Atk

+Res, -Spd

+Def, -Spd

Unbelievable. Not sure which one I'm going to use, merge and fodder off (Listed them descending from my opinion of best to worst). Thoughts?

Tough call. Likely i'll keep the +Spd, -Atk one, to salvage something (+Atk seal).

Also managed to get along the way:

5* Zelgius (+Atk, -HP). Solid. Don't have him yet.

5* Ares (+Def, -Res). Very happy with this one :D

5* Lene (+Res, -HP) Also happy with this IV set.

5* Ryoma (+Res, -HP). Merge for my +2 Ryoma :)

A Hinata, Lance Shigure, An optimal IV's Soleil & my first L'arachel. Pretty satisfied overall.

Edited by D4RTH
Spelling

2 minutes ago, D4RTH said:

*Snip*

Holy heck, 8 5*s in 200 orbs? That's pretty awesome :D

Wow at all those -Spd / -Atks though, for Ishtar >.< I'd agree with your opinion, but I haven't based it on anything...