• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The current Genealogy banner didn’t interest me too much, so I fancied spending some orbs on the Countering Weapons banner to see if I could get Ryoma or Dorcas. Funnily enough, I managed to pull Ryoma in the amount of orbs I had (which was around 40). What’s more, he was +Atk -Res which is one of his best IV sets. Successful summon!

Ryoma has full ownership of my orbs whenever he's on a banner 

Screenshot_20180512-163648.png

Anyway he's +7 now, was at +4 at the start of banner
3 more to go! Probably will have to start saving orbs again for his future banners though I really hope he doesn't get an alt to throw that off for me soon

Ishtar get! +Atk -HP to. She is gonna be one speedy and powerful blue mage.

I also got 4* Shigure +Spd -HP. Definitely thinking of promoting him, since for how many lances I have, I only actually use a few of them now, so having at least one more powerful one would be nice.

Also screw this banner I am done with it. I went to 4.50% pity before I got Ishtar,

So I've been pulling back on FEH for a while...mainly mourning the loss of my sell-account because the app stopped launching on the crappy little Huawei that I was managing it and of course I hadn't cemented the account prior to that.  Damned 2.5  Not only does this game keep bloating up, now I can't use a low-end device to play it anymore.

On the plus side, I've experienced a first.

JPLpp6i.png

Got him on my free pull! 

pVEzmjl.png

+Att/-Spd.  I think I can live with these stats.  besides, if I end up pulling a better one later on in the banner, I can always fodder off his Brazen Att/Def to Fallen Celica (All this time later, and I'm still trying to find my ideal build for her).

I've since put nearly 60 orbs towards getting Ishtar or dancer chick with no luck yet.  At least I finally got some Reposition fodder. :)

4.00% rate. Out of orbs and no Dorcas. Last batch had 3 green stones and I only had enough for 2. Maybe he was in the 3rd maybe he wasn't. I'll never know.

It's a loss for me this time. Not even good fodder from pulling off this banner. Hurts. Won't be spending anymore until most likely the next legendary banner. The Special Heroes will have to have something pretty amazing to convince me otherwise.

So, guess who didn't get Ishtar?

Spoiler

pttgkLa.png?1

To be clear, I was only going for blues so no guesses are needed as to which of the reds here was opened first. Oh well, Ares (+Res/-HP) will be good to have around too and I do like him. Regardless, it's back to the drawing board for my hopes for thunder thighs.

Pulled a 5* Nowi day before yesterday when I saw the event was about to end, literally luckiest moment ever. Got hella lucky with a 5* Chrom and 2 5* Ishtars, but sadly all I want is my mans Lon'qu and  haven't even pulled him once~

Yet another payment to the pied piper later:

Spoiler

cSPl1ha.png?1

Though like usual, it wasn't enough to avoid -Atk or -Spd (+Res/-Atk in this instance, so it could've been worse). Regardless, I got her so now I'm free to save up for Bridelia's hopeful re-run only to fail to get her for a third time.

This also happened not long after the above:

Spoiler

8AhutAO.png?1

+Atk/-Spd to the +Spd/-Res of my first, so this one will either be a merge, Close Def fodder or Spd Smoke fodder. Too bad I have no clue which to go with.

Got a Sword!Reinhardt from my freebie summon which was very unexpected. +HP/-Atk but I'm not about to complain about another unit in my collection. And as far as Heroes is concerned, the most important character and protagonist of FE5.

Underwhelming banner. Wanted to just open one green because it has the highest odds of a 5-star, but there are two greens and I can't just arbitrarily pick one because OCD. One each of red and blue, I really don't care which I open. I literally flip a coin to decide. Heads red, tails blue.

4* Gwendolyn Neutral

Well, that was a convoluted thing to do to solve a minor problem.

3* Effie, still with no +atk -spd IV like I'm looking for. Oh well, I was mainly hoping to get a Cordelia or Peri from a blue. Another Effie is okay, in case I merge her one day.

Seems like our brief 1-banner period is over. Already have Mamui and Clair at 5*, don't give a crap about Camilla, so I might as well go for blue and pray against all odds for Morgan to show up. A better Clair wouldn't hurt either.

1. 3* Shanna: A pegasus, but not one I was looking for.

888 total pulled units!  Was it lucky?

Well. . .it was neutral Oscar, who is a lot better than my current one (I think he's -Atk or -Spd).  One day, I'll get one that's really good!

2 red and one of each other color.

Colorless was a *4 Saizo. The irony that he's about to be a *4 +10 but I still can't pull a Matthew. Took a shot at the blue stone cause I need Subaki and Shanna. *4 Reinhardt, I could certainly do worse than that.

It appears that banner pickings are particularly slim right now. I'm not pulling on Geneology and with that in mind there won't be anything to pull from for another week, and if the Tempest Trials and Special Heroes banners is unsatisfactory, another week after that. 8 orbs in hand and they're going to be piling up by the looks of it.

Not a fabulous banner, but a free pull is a free pull! Got a 3 star Cordelia. Not exactly optimal fodder, but I can't complain. Currently have 184 orbs saved up. Hoping that with Grand Conquests, I'll get to break 200 before the next banner. 

Free pull, three red side by side and one blue, the other is grey. Pulling the red in the middle.

Getting a +Spd -Res 5* Corrin

Be happy.

Spoiler

pR8Rzex.png

Main: Free pull is Draw Back fodder.

Alt: A full circle of nothing. I don't think I'll have enough orbs to pull on this legendary without walking home empty-handed.

Edited by Chrom-ulent