I'm starting to save my orbs for something better, I already have a 5 stars Clair anyway. Opened 2 reds, the free one was a 3 stars to waste, but the other was a 4 stars Eirika I didn't had yet.

I'll wait for the next week summoning event instead.(whatever that is)

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The new banner got me a Seliph. Didn't bother opening the greens or colorless.

9 orbs into the Ares/Ishtar/Lene banner got me - Ishtar. +DEF/-HP. Not exactly sure what that defense will do, but it didn't hit her offenses, so yay?

Free pull was 3*Gunther I was hoping for Barst.  Oh well back to saving for the banners next week since I am hoping for a chance at Shiro on the stance banner.

i wonder what the sales figures are for banners like this. 3 units that are also available at 3-4* seems like one of the worst values a banner could possibly have, so I'd assume very few people will drop orbs on it. Everyone seems to just be doing their free pull and getting out.

Well I am not very smart today, I decided since I have been feeling sick today to end up blowing my 130 orbs trying to get Lene because I want another dancer.  I also used 20 of those orbs on the power banner because why not?  All I got was a 5*Camilla who I did plan on making a 5* so I saved 20k feathers and one fury and one vantage fodder and a bunch of useless 3*s.  I learned this time, no matter how bad I feel I am not spending my orbs just because.  Watch the seasonal be a groom banner with Priam on it just to spite me.  Oh well every Heroes player has days like this.  This time I finally learned and I think I am to the point of only pulling on legendary banners after today, since I have most of the units I want/need and I have a better shot at seasonal units on the legendary banners then on their debut banners.  I guess all the good luck I have had lately on pulling went to my head.

Uhhhhhhhhhh.

My 3.75% pity rate on the Genealogy banner was broken by +atk -def regular Olwen. I already have a +atk -HP one, but like ... No more pulling on this banner for me, clearly.

Is Olwen going to be in the Genealogy remake or something

Since I was not too impressed with the bridal banner (already have 5 star versions of all characters except Marth whom I am excited for but he is the reward for the new Tempest Trials) I decided to take a shot at the current Genealogy banner. Got about 50 orbs in when I got Luke as a pity breaker and decided to stop.

Edited by nirvanafan

4 minutes ago, Dominic the Dragon said:

Anyways, I thought a post was good enough for this: pO7v9uW.jpg

@Rezzy @mampfoid @mcsilas @Zeo

The Ares is +def/-spd while the Elincia is +res/-def. I don’t know whether to fodder Elincia off for flier formation or merge her

Congrats, I merged my Elincia, but she's a member of my primary flier team.

@Poimagic Cool, congratulations! It's been awhile since I got two 5* in one session.

I would sit a bit on Elincia, no need to hurry. One merge doesn't make a big difference, but perhaps you'll get haunted be her again in the future. I've never used Flier formation much, but perhaps it becomes handy for a special clear once? 

Btw: back to the old username I see?

1 minute ago, mampfoid said:

@Poimagic Cool, congratulations! It's been awhile since I got two 5* in one session.

I would sit a bit on Elincia, no need to hurry. One merge doesn't make a big difference, but perhaps you'll get haunted be her again in the future. I've never used Flier formation much, but perhaps it becomes handy for a special clear once? 

Btw: back to the old username I see?

Thanks. Yeah, I changed it back to the old name, since I liked Poimagic more. I might give flier formation to a unit I want to make a brave Weapon user. Ares was just like his father, and cane when I wasn’t expecting him

1 hour ago, Rezzy said:

Congrats, I merged my Elincia, but she's a member of my primary flier team.

Thanks! I’ll probably wait to decided whether or not to merge

I've been pulling on the Genealogy banner in the hopes of pulling Ishtar and ended up pulling two Brave Lucinas instead...while I'm glad I finally have one that isn't -atk or -spd there are blues I would've rather been pitybroken by (Morgan comes to mind).

I caved and got some Orbs for Ishtar.
Very much worth it because I got
-Olwen 
-Ares
-a 5* Camilla because I accidentally summoned on the wrong banner
-Sigurd
and finally Ishtar herself

4 hours ago, Dengres said:

I caved and got some Orbs for Ishtar.
Very much worth it because I got
-Olwen 
-Ares
-a 5* Camilla because I accidentally summoned on the wrong banner
-Sigurd
and finally Ishtar herself

Oh hey, you got Olwen too while pulling for Ishtar (although, admittedly, I was pulling for any of the three so not the same situation).

Seems like Olwen really doesn't want Ishtar near her brother.

1 hour ago, Sunwoo said:

(although, admittedly, I was pulling for any of the three so not the same situation).

I was actually going for any of the three at first too but then Ishtar had priority. Though I'm definitely not complaining that I got Ares as well.
Now I'm just hoping that Lene gets demoted and I can get her fairly quickly.

1 hour ago, Sunwoo said:

Seems like Olwen really doesn't want Ishtar near her brother.

Would have been nice if she at least made sure she didn't come with an attack bane.
Ah well I still needed her for the catalogue.

5 hours ago, Dengres said:

Would have been nice if she at least made sure she didn't come with an attack bane.
Ah well I still needed her for the catalogue.

Aaaah, attack bane Olwen, that's the worst. I had one for the longest time, you can still make her work if you give her life and death, but I wish I could trade you the one I pulled instead.

2 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Congrats on the well deserved Ishtar :D

You can‘t believe how happy I am. I turned the phone away from me to not look at the screen and listened to the bangs. Five bangs. Oh my Naga. I looked at the screen… and there she was.