I've already got Caeda and Cordelia, but the latter has bad IVs, so grey free pull it is.

1. 3* Priscilla: Nope. And the other four orbs were red, so nothing else to do here.

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Tybrosion said:

I am a very happy man right now.

Reveal hidden contents

le2YSPt.png

Only about 40 orbs in and no Bride Lyn interruptions, and she’s mine now. She’s finally mine. She even got +Atk/-HP! I also opened the lone blue in her circle to see if Caeda or Charlotte wanted to join her.

Reveal hidden contents

AKHnFFc.png

...That works too. +Spd/-Atk for Azura, so she’ll be a merge level.

I might come back for Caeda and Charlotte, but I’m going to save those orbs for the legendary banner and F!Grima first.

Wow, congratulations! What a beautiful bride and summoning wheel to look at. Personally tempted to roll for Bridal Charlotte but I really don't want to get pity broken by a Bridal Caeda and there's the Legendary banner in the horizon... the struggles.

So, I used my free summon to see if I could pull a Charlotte (because Team Utensils would be hilarious and I already have Bunny Alfonse) and I wound up getting Bride Caeda. Not who I was going for and I don't want to throw orbs at this banner, but hey, seasonal unit. So, I'm an odd mix of happy and disappointed. Getting a feature as the free summon happened to me once before, too. It's how I got Brave Lyn (and was also fairly recent.)

Edited by Mercakete

Free summon off Bridal Blessings banner, 2 Reds and 2 Greens, where the hell was this particular set of orbs on Bridal Bloom?

One Colorless fortunately, so free...

Innes???

+Res -Spd, which is worse than the +Res -HP I currently run.

Given that I don't even run into RavenAdepts anymore, and those that I do I can counter with a unit I had already fielded before realizing that there's a RavenAdept, I guess all future Innes will be considered merge fodder.

@Tybrosion @mampfoid Nice! Congrats on the perfect natured Bridelias! 

I used more orbs than I should've since I realised I'm out of Lissas for Gravity+ fodder, so I wanted Lissa, and the coluorless brides in the banner.

Unfortunately after 50 orbs I was in colourless hell of bad natured units.

I think that's a sign to stop for now. I should've waited until after the Legendary banner. 

@mcsilas Ouch, sorry to hear that.

I'll see when the legendary banner arrives if it was a good idea to go down to 30 orbs for a bride that I practically don't need. I'm expecting only other 19 orbs from TTs, since I am nearly to 30k score. 

2018 Bridal: Pity rate was high. Bought a pack of orbs, ended up with +Atk -HP Elincia.

2017 Bridal: Two circles of only blue and gray yield Bridal Charlotte x2, went with +Def -Res, and have 7 F2P orbs left. Will pull more after Legendary.

I got a +Atk, -HP Clair from my free pull! Glad about that, I wanted to use her after she got her new weapon. But I'd foddered all the ones I had previously for Hit and Run.

1 hour ago, Poimagic said:

Anways, I pulled an adorable girl from the bridal banner:M9D7YNm.jpg

Welcome to Flier Emblem Sanaki! Unfortunately, she is -atk, but her atk is good enough that it doesn’t really matter. I’m thinking of giving her a Blade tome. Maybe

@mampfoid @mcsilas @Zeo @Rezzy

Bladetomes are great with Hone Fliers+Fort Fliers, if you have Hone Available.  It makes up for -Atk pretty well.

I was happy to see last year's bridal banner returning so early/for so long, but boy did I not miss pulling on it. Last year I wanted Charlotte and Lyn and wound up with Caeda and a -spd Cordelia instead, but I've already had some better luck this year! I decided to focus more on Lyn because as much as I love Charlotte Lyn would be a bit more useful at the moment. Wound up with a +def/-res Cordelia (I'll take it) and a neutral Lyn! Now to hold on to her until I figure out what to do with her/pull a healer that would like to run both wrathful and dazzling staff...

For my free pull, I got a 4* Nanna.  I have not checked her nature yet, but I might merge her into my other one who I gave the Pain+Savage Blow combo build.

Randomly summoned a +Atk/-Res B!Sanaki while trying to farm Red orbs for 4* Aress. Thanks IS, for giving me the unit I despise the most right now, and with a decent nature too! Yes, I am complaining because now I have to dedicate resources to making her good, and I don't like the idea of her.

Edited by Ae†her

3 minutes ago, Ae†her said:

Randomly summoned a +Atk/-Res B!Sanaki while trying to farm Red orbs for 4* Aress. Thanks IS, for giving me the unit I despise the most right now, and with a decent nature too! Yes, I am complaining because now I have to dedicate resources to making her good, and I don't like the idea of her.

You can always fodder her off, if you don't want to use her.

Just now, Rezzy said:

You can always fodder her off, if you don't want to use her.

Well as strongly as I believe in something, there's no point in not using her when she has decent nature, and is my only other (and only good) flying Green mage. That would just be a waste otherwise. I have no need to sacrifice her for Atk/Res bond 3 or Def/Res Link 3 either, I have a shitty New Years! Takumi for that.

Decided to go for bride Caeda to go with groom Marth and Charlotte from last years banner. Spent about 100 orbs but had some nice pulls such as 2 bride Caedas, Harden, and bride Lyn. Kind of sucks I am still missing Charlotte from last years bride banner but still very happy with results and still have a nice amount of orbs with the legendary banner coming next week.

Edited by nirvanafan

Been away for a while. Some family stuff, so I'll be playing catch up.

@mampfoid Bridelia and Sonya! Fantastic stuff and sorry on the late congrats! I'm 100% happy with my +ATK/-HP Bridelia but you can probably do some pretty crazy things with a +SPD one.

@Poimagic Having a Green Tome flier is no joke. Congrats to you as well. -ATK Sucks but her weapon fixes it to an extent. Mine is -ATK as well but +SPD definitely helps her out. Give her a support partner or simply drop her in flier emblem and she'll rip faces all the same.

As for me, I haven't been able to keep my self control in check and have been spending on the Bridal Banner since my Sanaki. No Ninian but I did score 2 Cordelias (one of which was +SPD/-HP) and my first Shigure. So that's either Ward Fliers or a Harmonic Lance+ for someone which is neat. I'm going to try my best to save up though. Lot of banners coming up and I still have almost 30 orbs I can grab from the Tempest at least.

1 hour ago, Zeo said:

@mampfoid Bridelia and Sonya! Fantastic stuff and sorry on the late congrats! I'm 100% happy with my +ATK/-HP Bridelia but you can probably do some pretty crazy things with a +SPD one.

Thanks! She will go with her vanilla set + LnD2 + Draconic Aura into the TTs (bides and a groom as her teammates), but it's already crazy how strong she is. 

Oh, they released it now. Do I try for Cordelia or Caeda?

2 Colourless, 1 each Red, Blue, Green

4* Mae (Bah. +HP/-Atk), 4* Gordin (Nuts! +Atk/-Res, already have it. :P), 4* Lissa (Well this was a wash. +Atk/-Spd, could be good for my 5* Lissa actually.)

Not if that's any indication.

I just did my free pull and got 4*Nanna, I guess she found out I named my new dog after the Norse minor goddess of the same name and is going to stalk me now but that is OK I was planning on +10ing her at 4* anyway so now she is +2.

Really don't care for any of the brides, so decided to go for blue in case Caeda came to join Marth. Got a 4* F!Corrin. I'm happy enough with that (though Subaki, Abel, M!Robin or Oscar would have been more gratefully received). 

Edited by Cute Chao