• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I couldn't stop. Good thing I didn't, because I would have walked away without NY!Takumi +Spd -Def, W!Chrom +Atk -Spd, and switching my Innes to -Def from -Res.

Out of the 48-orb pack I bought last, 34 will be waiting for the 6/8 New Heroes Banner. Assuming it's CYL2, they'll give one away at neutral, so I can then pull for one, and then save for the next legendary.

Edited by Chrom-ulent

Christmas is in the air, and so are my hands.

Winters Envoy Chrom, Winters Envoy Robin, AND Young Tiki all in one 20 orb session!

Tiki is +Def -Spd, which... wait that's the same nature as my Kana, and she's been doing just fine... is this a sign... Well whatever, I'm not gonna do anything with this Tiki until we learn what her new personal weapon does.

Robin is +Spd -Res, literally the same nature as my current WE!Robin.

And Chrom is +HP -Def, which... could be better.

Also Klein 4*, neat, and Raigh 3*, less neat.

All in all, I DID NOT EXPECT THREE 5* UNITS, all from orbs scrounged up from daily events, the Voting Gauntlet, and the Heroes and Legends quests.

Finally a 5* from the Legendary. Soup Takumi Spd+ HP-. I didn't had him on my wish list and no idea what I will do with him, but I take it.

And switch to Orb saving mode probably. I am not happy, but I am glad that I got a new 5* on my team.

So, my recent summoning session gave me this:w4P9o3A.jpg

@Rezzy @Zeo @mcsilas @mampfoid And you know what? @Anacybele &@Thor Odinson for that Hoshido love

Unfortunately, he is +hp/-atk, meaning the Firesweep Sword Build I wanted to give him has a wrench put in it. I might still do it, but I might not. Who knows?

But I’ll say this. I’m just happy to have him

Edited by Poimagic

2 hours ago, Poimagic said:

@Rezzy @Zeo @mcsilas @mampfoid And you know what? @Anacybele &@Thor Odinson for that Hoshido love

Unfortunately, he is +hp/-atk, meaning the Firesweep Sword Build I wanted to give him has a wrench put in it. I might still do it, but I might not. Who knows?

Aw, bummer about the IVs, but awesome that you got him! I feel bad for Thor though, she threw like 600 orbs in this and didn't get him... I hope she does eventually, Ryoma's her favorite and she's a cool gal and amazing artist.

And yes, Hoshido and Ryoma love! Go best prince! <3

2 hours ago, Poimagic said:

Congrats, mine is -Atk too.  I was training mine up yesterday, in case I joined his team in the Gauntlet, but it looks like Ryoma is forever doomed to lose to the multiplier.

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

Congrats, mine is -Atk too.  I was training mine up yesterday, in case I joined his team in the Gauntlet, but it looks like Ryoma is forever doomed to lose to the multiplier.

Yeah, man, poor guy. But Ryoma at least got to win a round once. He beat his little brother in the Christmas vs NY gauntlet. :P

3 hours ago, Anacybele said:

Aw, bummer about the IVs, but awesome that you got him! I feel bad for Thor though, she threw like 600 orbs in this and didn't get him... I hope she does eventually, Ryoma's her favorite and she's a cool gal and amazing artist.

And yes, Hoshido and Ryoma love! Go best prince! <3

Yeah, the Iv’s do suck, but I can make it work. I’ve made bad iv’ed units work before, and this is no different. I do feel sorry for Thor. Hopefully they get better luck the next time round

Ryoma is obviously the best prince, hands down 

2 hours ago, Rezzy said:

I’m sad that I got him the day after he lost in the Voting Gauntlet, but I’m happy to just have him

30 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

@Poimagic Hey cool, at least one of us got some luck. I'd trade my young Tiki immediately for him. 

She is getting her refinement soon, so there is that

7 minutes ago, Poimagic said:

Yeah, the Iv’s do suck, but I can make it work. I’ve made bad iv’ed units work before, and this is no different. I do feel sorry for Thor. Hopefully they get better luck the next time round

Ryoma is obviously the best prince, hands down

Alrighty, good luck then! Hope he does work for you anyway! :) And yeah, hopefully Thor gets him next time!

Totally agreed!

14 minutes ago, Poimagic said:

She is getting her refinement soon, so there is that

Yeah, but I already got a -ATK Tiki, so the new -SPD copy would be easy to trade away. I'll wait for the refinement before to merge though. 

@Arcanite @Anime27Arts @Rezzy

My god. Do I have a STORY for you!

---

So, I got my friend to start playing FEH. So were doing reroll hell, and well, on his 2 attempt....

Spoiler

He pulls a +Res/-Def B!Ninian, Leif, +Atk/-Res B!Tharja, +Atk/-Res B!Sanaki, and +Spd/-HP B!Sanaki.... Holy crap.

So we decide to keep this attempt to grind orbs and see what else he could get.... Cue the Legendary Banner and 300 orbs.

• 3 Christmas Robins (+Atk/-Res, +Def/-Spd, and a third i dont remember)
  • Winter Chrom +Def/-Spd
  • Hardin +Atk/Def
  • Fjorm +Atk/-HP
  • Gunnthra +Spd/-Atk
  • New Years Takumi +Spd/-Atk
  • L!Grima +HP/-Def

How the hell.

2 minutes ago, TheTuckingFypo said:

---

So, I got my friend to start playing FEH. So were doing reroll hell, and well, on his 2 attempt....

Hide contents

He pulls a +Res/-Def B!Ninian, Leif, +Atk/-Res B!Tharja, +Atk/-Res B!Sanaki, and +Spd/-HP B!Sanaki.... Holy crap.

So we decide to keep this attempt to grind orbs and see what else he could get.... Cue the Legendary Banner and 300 orbs.

• Winter Chrom +Def/-Spd
  • Hardin +Atk/Def
  • Fjorm +Atk/-HP
  • Gunnthra +Spd/-Atk
  • L!Grima +HP/-Def

How the hell.

Wow, all on one pull?  I was lucky enough to get a four 5* unit once a few weeks ago, but I've only done that once in over a year.

9 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Wow, all on one pull?  I was lucky enough to get a four 5* unit once a few weeks ago, but I've only done that once in over a year.

not exactly.

Leif and Ninian came together. The two Sanaki's and Thrja were all in a batch together.

As for the legendary banner I can't remember off hand, but I believe the Winter Chrom and one of rhe winter robins came together too. and I think Grima and Hardin as well? 

another 45 orbs because i was feeling solid about my last pulls. Didn't disappoint, last 2 pulls i got ANOTHER Ryoma and Hardin

Ryoma is +HP -Atk which is meh but it's better then +Def -Spd so i merged it into this one.

Hardin is awaiting bold fighter fodder when another OP armor unit i can get my hands on can use it. He is -Spd +Def which isn't bad but my other Hardin has a better spread with no super bane so he's getting foddered.

41 minutes ago, Korath88 said:

Well uh... impulse solo yolo for the win? -Atk +Spd, what do I do with this?

IMG_7240.PNG

Congrats! Just use her, silly. XD Even with -ATK, I think she's really good. The first copy I pulled was +SPD -ATK. I've accidentally pulled a few other more neutral copies (like +HP -DEF), but I've still opted to use the +SPD -ATK one as my merge base unless something better comes along someday. I slapped Fury on her, and she's ready to ploy all the things which boosts her ATK. She's also fun to pair with someone like Arvis or Saias since they're so good at ploying things.

I mean...my +ATK [+1] Cecilia has 47/25 offenses. That'd be 50/28 with Fury instead of TA. My only other green cav mage is LA Lilina. I believe mine's +SPD, and with Fury, she's at 51/36 offenses. With +SPD -ATK, Gunnthra's got less punch, but she's faster than the other two options. And she's got better RES too. You can build a pretty fun RES based Wind team around her too.

12 hours ago, TheTuckingFypo said:

---

Hide contents

• Winter Chrom +Def/-Spd
  • Hardin +Atk/Def
  • Fjorm +Atk/-HP
  • Gunnthra +Spd/-Atk
  • L!Grima +HP/-Def

How the hell.

This guy... has the most amazing luck ever.  Can he like spread some of that?  Because It took about 150 orbs to finally get a Bride Caeda for me and she was hit by Rezzy's curse being -atk +hp.  Take him to Vegas. Seriously.

So, the banner's still up. Let's do this. Got a 9.5% to break here.

3 Red, 1 each Blue, Colourless (If only I could get Gunnthra ever)

4* Soleil (Man, you're not something that I want. +Spd/-Res. OK, I was wrong, perfect.), 3* Draug (Dangit/10. +Res/-Atk, why you no Eliwood?), 4* Lilina (Not more of this not getting a 5*. +Res/-Spd, I have better.), 3* Odin (Ugh. Least he's good fodder. +Res/-Spd)

10% now. This has to end soon.

3 Red, 2 Blue (And once again Gunnthra's out of my reach)

4* Soleil (I already got a good one, please stop. +Res/-Def, STOP), 3* A!Tiki (Man, this is just disappointing. +Spd/-HP, still disappointing.), 4* Palla (I've been looking for Goad Fliers fodder for a few units now, neat. +Res/-Def, definitely then.), 4* Peri (Well, at least I can sacrifice her. +HP/-Atk), 4* Reinhardt (Man, I could do with better blue fodder. +HP/-Def)

10.5%. Fuck.

9 minutes ago, Dayni said:

So, the banner's still up. Let's do this. Got a 9.5% to break here.

3 Red, 1 each Blue, Colourless (If only I could get Gunnthra ever)

4* Soleil (Man, you're not something that I want. +Spd/-Res. OK, I was wrong, perfect.), 3* Draug (Dangit/10. +Res/-Atk, why you no Eliwood?), 4* Lilina (Not more of this not getting a 5*. +Res/-Spd, I have better.), 3* Odin (Ugh. Least he's good fodder. +Res/-Spd)

10% now. This has to end soon.

3 Red, 2 Blue (And once again Gunnthra's out of my reach)

4* Soleil (I already got a good one, please stop. +Res/-Def, STOP), 3* A!Tiki (Man, this is just disappointing. +Spd/-HP, still disappointing.), 4* Palla (I've been looking for Goad Fliers fodder for a few units now, neat. +Res/-Def, definitely then.), 4* Peri (Well, at least I can sacrifice her. +HP/-Atk), 4* Reinhardt (Man, I could do with better blue fodder. +HP/-Def)

10.5%. Fuck.

You and me both, I am giving up on this banner and saving up my orbs until Vector comes back.  I hope you and I have better luck on the next banner we pull from.

6 minutes ago, EricaofRenais said:

You and me both, I am giving up on this banner and saving up my orbs until Vector comes back.  I hope you and I have better luck on the next banner we pull from.

Well, to be fair it's certainly not the worst luck I've had on a legendary banner, though I got nothing new from it I got better natures for M!Tiki and F!Grima so I might be able to make a better dragon team (aka an actual dragon team) now that both of them don't have something crippling them.

I might be able to scrounge 20 more before it ends, though I'll have to see how that's possible.

If Canas is summonable next time I'll be in the corner crying.

Ugh, I've been mostly away from the game for several days. Got 60 orbs stockpiled for the legendary banner. 10.5% pity rate going in.

1. 4* Catria: Meh.
  2. 5* Fjorm: Another one! +HP/-Atk, so I guess the original neutral copy is becoming +2.
  3. 4* M!Morgan: +HP/-Spd, so you're SP fodder.
  4. 4* Sophia: Bleh.
  5. 3* Fae: Ugh.

That was not worth it at all. 115 orbs for a crappy Fjorm and a +Spd/-Def 4* M!Morgan.