Free pull from the SF banner was a 4* Frederick.

12 orbs in from the story maps, and I got a +spd/-res Peganino. Sweet, with the best IVs possible too! While she isn't the first flying green mage I've had (that honor goes to Spring Camilla), she'd be the first hyper-offensive one.

Edited by Karimlan

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Vaximillian Ouch, at least you have one of the girls! I still want at least one of those ladies for my main but alas I think I need to break open the SA orbs to get more orbs. But then I have to prioritise between Julia/Deirdre, Ninian, upcoming Hector or the upcoming Myrrh/Grima in the legendary banner...somehow

In other news..

@Zeo @mampfoid @Ginko @Cute Chao @Rafiel's Aria @Rezzy

I finished the story orbs to try my luck on my second account after the Peganino, as I wanted a better Shiro than my +Spd/-Atk and unused +Res/-Atk one. I only did the free pull last time so I was really testing my luck..

3 blue Orbs. An Oboro, a 3 star Mathilda and..

tumblr_pa0993I3Gl1qcrdmuo1_1280.png

Good news! I got him! Somehow not Morgan (though I wouldn't mind a new unit)

Bad news- He is also -Atk.

Good news- He is +Def! So a more useful boon!

.....so yeah opposite boon/bane compared to the main account's Shiro. I...just don't really have the best luck with Shiros? 

Also my OCD is finally happy since I have the same number of low orbs on both my accounts I guess haha

Also at least the 3 star Mathilda has the perfect +Atk/-Def! So that's something. Someday I will make you good!

Edited by mcsilas

@mcsilas regardless of the bane, that's still very good luck, Congratulations! 

Meanwhile after getting nothing from the legendary banner than a -SPD Tiki, this banner doesn't want to give me any 5* at all, so I'll better stop. 

1 minute ago, mampfoid said:

@mcsilas regardless of the bane, that's still very good luck, Congratulations! 

Meanwhile after getting nothing from the legendary banner than a -SPD Tiki, this banner doesn't want to give me any 5* at all, so I'll better stop. 

Yeah I'll take it, he's just going to be more reliant of Atk+3 SS, compared to my main's Shiro who wants Close Def.

But yeah still great luck, so I'm satisfied. I *should* stop pulling for now as well.

Are you giving Tiki Breath of Fog?

5 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

7&8 and 9&10, the most cancerous chapters to date.

I think they are doable, especially with the newer units. Good luck getting more orbs and Julia! 

22 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

I think they are doable, especially with the newer units. Good luck getting more orbs and Julia! 

Implying I have these new units. I don’t have a Flier Emblem because I’ve never had a Hinoka or a mage flier. I don’t have a Dragon Emblem because I haven’t had this many Ikes.

17 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Implying I have these new units. I don’t have a Flier Emblem because I’ve never had a Hinoka or a mage flier. I don’t have a Dragon Emblem because I haven’t had this many Ikes.

Ishtar is newer than Flier- and Dragon Emblem. ;-) 

Seriously, healers have been helpful in CCs already before, but with their upgrade they practically shout "take me, I want to dazzle and to gravity around!". 

To be honest, I don't remember how I solved these particular two CCs. Most likely with Flier Emblem.

My will is weak. I ended up going back to the OG bridal banner in an attempt to get Bridal Charlotte and hopefully a better nature for Bridal Lyn

Spoiler

FCCwDiM.jpg

Ahhhhhh!!!! I finally got Charlotte! -atk/+res which is quite possibly the worst but I don’t care I’m just happy I got her.

I also got Brave Lyn. -atk/+hp which I guess I’ll take. Don’t know what’s up with my -atk curse.

I wish I had enough orbs to have done the full summon but I’ll just tell myself that only more Lachesis awaited behind those.

My free pull was Nino...

But the wrong Nino. I guess that's what I get for not really caring about her though. xP

I don't really want anybody on this banner though, so I'm just going to save now.

I'm kind of disappointed Farina and Rath aren't here, but Legault and Karla aren't bad themselves. I'm aiming for one 5*. I've got 65 orbs before quests and such, so that should be achievable.

1. 3* Athena: Meh.
  2. 4* Draug: No thanks.
  3. 3* Seth: Useless.
  4. 3* Mae: Draw Back fodder.
  5. 3* Catria: SP fodder.

Draw Back fodder is handy. 50 orbs left.

1. 4* Niles: Iceberg fodder.
  2. 3* Inigo: Meh.
  3. 3* Merric: More SP fodder.
  4. 4* Bartre: You're not your wife.
  5. 3* Raigh: Useless.

What's with all of the 3* units? 30 orbs left.

1. 4* Kagerou: Meh. Don't really need Daggerbreaker.
  2. 4* Priscilla: Wrong FE7 character.

The other 3 orbs are blue, so I'm going to bail and save 21 orbs for a full pull.

1. 4* Raigh: Useless.
  2. 4* Cherche: No thanks.

And 3 more blue orbs. Ridiculous. Anyway, time to gather some more orbs.

2 hours ago, KMT4ever said:

1. 4* Bartre: You're not your wife.

I lol'd. Seriously.

Pulled red from the stance banner and got...Lon'qu. Welp, Glimmer/Vantage fodder.

Well after seeing Flying Nino's broken spread, I had to pull for her.  Have no flying green mages either.  Well unfortunately 2 pity breakers off focus ended that dream.    140 orbs.

First pity breaker=+spd/-def Shiro.  Speed is a good boon, defense is a bad bane.  There were no green orbs, I pulled blue to avoid pity breaker by Karla or Legault.  However fate was against me.  Still first Shiro and he isn't a bad unit.

2nd pity breaker=+atk/-def Hector.  Ah well it doesn't get better than this as far as off focus pity breakers of a unit I already have.  I can replace my +spd/-def with this one, and fodder that one to Myrrh who finally gets Distant Counter and is complete.  

I pulled the rest of the orbs since there were 2 red and 2 colorless, which got me a 3rd 5 star!  

Legault +atk/-res!  Supposedly his best nature, or 2nd to +spd/-res so this is really good.  My first attack tactic unit so this is really nice.  

What motivated me to pull besides crazy flying Nino is looking at the arena bonus units for next week, I have none of them or at least none of them built/at 5 stars.  Luckily I have Legault now, and I get a better Hector in addition to giving DC to Myrrh. So things didn't work out so bad.  

Today was quite a haul of 5-stars, for a pretty good Orb count, if I may say so. I'm more than happy with the fact I didn't spend my orbs on the Legendary banner this time, instead saving my Orbs for what was to come.

Spoiler

Y1WNvp6.jpgfnGN7JO.jpg

Everything from the Setsuna on the top row, left image, is from the Scattered Fangs focus. Nothing's been SI'd/merged/sent home yet.

+DEF -HP Lene: First Lene, so a brand new Dancer/Singer added to my near-perfect collection. Still missing NY Azura.
+SPD -HP SF Nino: Exactly what I wanted from the banner. I suppose I could've stopped here, but Karla and Legault are pretty cool too, so I decided to keep going.
+DEF -RES Katarina: Better nature than my current -ATK Katarina, so I will raise the new and fodder the old for Swift Sparrow in the future.
+ATK -RES Eldigan: I already have a +SPD -HP Eldigan. I coudl do with some suggestions on which to merge into the other.
+ATK -SPD Delthea: First Delthea. Shame she's -SPD but I could simply turn her into a tactical nuke for use in AA runs with that base 39 ATK, something like Micaiah. Speaking of Micaiah...
+SPD -DEF Micaiah: The kind of boon/bane Delthea would've liked, but hey. I've already got a +SPD -RES +1 merged Micaiah. So this is definitely another upgrade for her. Next Micaiah: +ATK -DEF, maybe?

The two blue mages were summoned in the same session as Eldigan. I planned to give up summoning on this banner after receiving the third red pitybreaker in Eldigan (thank Prime that at least Nino turned up), so I decided to finish the session and call it quits; take my remaining 70 Orbs and run. Well, there were 2 blue stones left, and these two were inside.

Free pull was Wrys. I don't have a right to be mad though, considering I got like 4 free pull 5*s in the last 2 months. I was starting to expect them tbh, so a reality check was desperately needed.

35 orbs

First free summon was a +Atk/-Spd Giga Nino

rest was a sea of 3 star

Next round of pulls had 5 red orbs

two 4* roys, a hana, marth, and stahl jsadlkfjaklsdnlkansdlkfj

@mcsilas Nino and Shiro! Congratulations! -ATK sucks but for a unit like Shiro -DEF is potentially even worse.

@mampfoid @Rafiel's Aria @Cute Chao @Usana @NegativeExponents-

Yeah so... I'm outdone. First my pulls on the FE7 banner had 2 blues and 1 of each other color because of course. I got a Hinata which is cool but everything else was trash. So I took my remaining orbs back to the Bride banner in hopes for Ninian with my 4.25% rate. 17 orbs in hand which was perfect because 4 blue orbs showed up! Was feeling hopeful until I got to the 3rd orb and...

MAhzKom.png

See.. this irritates me. On one hand... yes, I've always wanted a Linde. She's also +HP/-DEF which is effectively neutral. On the other , I just pulled one of the rarest units in the game 2 days before she's about to become common, so it means effectively nothing. And my hopes of Flying Dancer are up in smoke because I can't afford to blow any more orbs after resetting my rate. There's a silver lining though. After pulling Ninian I was going to make my next goal pulling a Linde, so at the very least I can effectively save orbs until the next thing rears it's head. That and it's very early into the month so I can build up a healthy stock in the meantime.

All things considered, This is a fantastic pitybreaker and one of the best you could possibly get in the game, so I'm definitely grateful for that. I mean, what are the odds of a Linde pitybreaker of all things and just in time for her new refine to boot. Blue hasn't been too kind to me for focus units recently, but the pitybreakers have been top notch.

NGPYf47.jpg

Off to the races.

Edited by Zeo