Argh, this must be the worst luck I have ever had on a banner before. Spent 400 of my FTP orbs trying to get Linde on the weapon refine banner and I end up getting pitybroken three times by Olwen, Ninian and Shiro. And of course they all have bad natures. The only good things that came from my pulls were three A!Tikis which will put her up to +8 merges once I get around to that. I also got a +Spd/-Def Tailtiu which I think is her best nature so now I want to +10 her next once Tiki is all lined out. I already got six Tailtius sitting in the barracks at the moment. I also got more Hinatas and Selenas when I was forced to pull red so at least I'm stocked up on fodder for now.

But still Linde continues to evade me it seems and I don't know if I want to spend anymore orbs especially since my barrack is full now trying to get her. I suppose I'll go back to Warriors if I want to see Linde.

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, eclipse said:

Anything with +Atk is a great nature for Ares.  This is the one I'm running now, and he doesn't really care about the bane.

Yeah, I'm just hoping for +Spd to be honest as his attack's amazing as is. -Res is also still better for him, so I'm just hoping he'll get that, unlikely as that is.

So, Linde's on a banner. It's been a long time coming.

2 Colourless, 1 each Red, Blue, Green

4* Abel (Well, it is something at least. +Spd/-HP, I'm not sure if that's a great choice actually.)

Beck to Peganino:

3 Blue, 1 each Red, Green

4* Camilla (*Sigh. +HP/-Res, fodder.)

I just don't know.

Free pull was a 4 star Oscar. There were 3 blue orbs, but I've already got Linde. She's -SPD, but I'm not REALLY hurting for a blue mage. Oscar is always welcome. ^^ 

@mcsilas - XD Sacrificing old Tharja to new Tharja feels like something she'd approve of. I may end up giving her tome to Canas. He's similar to Raigh, and I gave Raigh a  -blade build. But -owl tomes are fun and refinable. I may just keep saving her for a rainy day since I'm happy with the tomes my other offensive red mages have.

8 hours ago, mampfoid said:

Cool, nice trophy, congratulations! 

My free pull was a -ATK Shigure. 

Thanks! 

Harmonic Lance fodder is pretty cool, Wo Dao effect can make for very fun shenanigans!

---

The journey in the FE7 banner is over for me. I got another Brave Ike (+Res -Spd), this makes 2 Steady Breath fodders when I have no one to give it to. At this rate I bet I'll get him to +10 before I get a unit that needs that skill.

My last three free summons: Cherche, regular Nino, Cherche.

Come on, game. :/

And go the fuck away, Cherche... I swear every other green summon I get is her now for some reason. Used to be Bartre or Arthur, now it's her.

1 hour ago, Anacybele said:

My last three free summons: Cherche, regular Nino, Cherche.

Come on, game. :/

And go the fuck away, Cherche... I swear every other green summon I get is her now for some reason. Used to be Bartre or Arthur, now it's her.

Welcome to Gacha Gaming Inc.

Well went in for my free pull all red or colorless, since I have A!Tiki at 5* and don't care about Y!Tiki I pulled colorless.  4* Wrys is what I got (it could not have been Kaze or Sothe).  Back to waiting for more F2P orbs so I can try again for B!Ninian.

Now up to 995 total pulled units.

Spoiler

Corrin (+Atk/-HP): I think mine's something like this already.  But pretty good for a free pull~!

Tiki (+Atk/-HP): Not bad!  Still waiting for -Spd, but this will do in the meantime!
Arthur (+Res/-Def): Yes, Lancebreaker fodder!
Cecilia (+Def/-HP): Yes, Escape Route fodder!

Lucius (neutral): I like passing his kit out, so this works!
Hinata (+Atk/-Res): Yes, Fury fod--wait.  This is a perfect nature.  Uhh. . .I'll fodder a different one.  Yeah!
Caeda (+Atk/-Spd): Leave the Brave Sword stuff to Ogma, will ya?
Draug (+Res/-HP): Does anyone want Ward Armor?

Not bad for fodder, but a 4.5% pity rate on the banner makes me nervous.

I've already got Merric and Y!Tiki at +1, so let's see if I can add Linde to that club.

1. 4* Oboro: Nope. There are 3 other blue orbs, so what the heck, why not?
  2. 3* Abel: Meh.
  3. 3* Femui: Bleh.
  4. 5* Linde: I'm giggling right now about my luck...And she's +Def/-Atk, literally exactly the same as my current copy. Goddamnit. Still, for 12 orbs this is amazing.

So on the one hand I got a terrible Linde (again), but on the other hand I got Linde (again). Shame I didn't start with her orb. Now back to the FE7 banner with 23 orbs.

1. 5* Giga!Nino: Today is a good day! Unfortunately she's also got terrible IVs: +Res/-Spd. Of course she's obnoxiously fast even then, but that bane sucks. Anyway, she'll do very nicely as a mage flier instead of Spring!Camilla.
  2. 4* Boey: Oh well.
  3. 3* Caeda: SP fodder.
  4. 4* A!Tiki: Meh.
  5. 4* Mathilda: I was hoping, but whatever.

So another amazing speedy 5* mage, but with another bad boon and terrible bane. Can't beat the RNG every time, I guess. That's enough pulls for a while. I burned way too much luck on the New Power banner.

My luck last month ranged from so-so (Legendary banner/bride banner) to awful (genealogy banner), so I was pretty nervous going into this banner. As it turns out, Lady Luck was with me! I ended up pulling three 5*s: Karla (+Spd -Res), Delthea (didn't check IVs because mine is already great so auto-merge), and Flying Nino (+Spd -Def). Getting that many 5* with relatively few orbs (about 90 or so) is awesome enough, but my new additions also came with excellent IVs to boot! Such luck probably won't last, mine is certainly on and off, but I'm so happy with what I got!

So since we're getting alts back to back in the next month, I wanted to try again for the Naga users. I really need more Green Restanks and dragon killers in my main and had a 3.25% rate and less than a day left.

First session had 1 green orb and a Nino. Decent since my Gronnblade/Draw Back fodder has been diminishing.

Wanted to try again. Another 1 green orb session.

tumblr_pa5d5lkEjR1qcrdmuo1_400.pngtumblr_pa5d5lkEjR1qcrdmuo2_400.png

Wooo!!! I never had a Julia before!

@Vaximillian @Zeo @Cute Chao @mampfoid @Rafiel's Aria

Unfortunately, like my other 'Restanks' in my main account, she is -Res bringing her to 29 Res. (Joining Lute, Katarina in the -Res club). (Generally  my main account has banes in a unit's 'strong' stat)

In fact, +Def/-Res. I guess she'll survive the dragon breaths a tiny bit more? (hopefully?)

Either way I'm just happy I have her. I guess she wants Divine Naga even more to protect herself from buffed tomes. Maybe she wants Fury, too.

Now I see why people love her voice as well. It has a different, gentler quality in normal lines compared to her special lines.

4 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Wooo!!! I never had a Julia before!

Yes! So happy to see others benefit from me giving away my own luck, hehe. Whenever the inevitable FE4 remake comes, I want all the actors who played the Genealogy characters in Heroes to return. They all feel perfect.

6 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Yes! So happy to see others benefit from me giving away my own luck, hehe. Whenever the inevitable FE4 remake comes, I want all the actors who played the Genealogy characters in Heroes to return. They all feel perfect.

I hope you get her soon if you're still trying! It was a bit painful trying for the Naga ladies and splitting orbs with that and Ninian's banner.

At least Deirdre's a good prize either way. Deirdre's elegantly beautiful as well with such a nice base kit!

And with the nice 5 star green pool right now, I hope she pitybreaks you in the near future anyway!

Edited by mcsilas

Well, we have a few more hours and I still haven't gotten Julia. I'm going to wait until arena orbs come in, but I highly doubt I'm going to get her.

2 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

At least Deirdre's a good prize either way. Deirdre's elegantly beautiful as well with such a nice base kit!

I’m basically resigned to the thought of leaving this banner at 5% or close to 5.25% after one last try with arena reward orbs.

Deirdre is amazingly beautiful and majestic, and her voice is as charming as I’ve imagined. I really want to see more of Kiyotaka Haimura and hear more of Erica Mendez in Heroes.

Here is mine, with that –Atk Celica put to good use:
Screenshot_20180611-143718.png

1 minute ago, Sunwoo said:

Well, we have a few more hours and I still haven't gotten Julia. I'm going to wait until arena orbs come in, but I highly doubt I'm going to get her.

About 23 more hours, actually. This is my bet as well, to yolo-pull with five orbs I’ll have with arena rewards and continue to live the dream.

4 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I’m basically resigned to the thought of leaving this banner at 5% or close to 5.25% after one last try with arena reward orbs.

Deirdre is amazingly beautiful and majestic, and her voice is as charming as I’ve imagined. I really want to see more of Kiyotaka Haimura and hear more of Erica Mendez in Heroes.

Here is mine, with that –Atk Celica put to good use:
Screenshot_20180611-143718.png

About 23 more hours, actually. This is my bet as well, to yolo-pull with five orbs I’ll have with arena rewards and continue to live the dream.

I hope you get her. Julia's one of the earliest released Heroes I still haven't pulled, so I'd like to get her for the sake of completion.

4 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

I hope you get her. Julia's one of the earliest released Heroes I still haven't pulled, so I'd like to get her for the sake of completion.

It was too cruel of Intsys to re-release Julia and Linde at the same time. Now I won’t get either for a huge time again. Oh well.

47 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

In fact, +Def/-Res. I guess she'll survive the dragon breaths a tiny bit more? (hopefully?)

Sounds good to survive a dragon counter, but I can't tell myself (still Deirdre- and Julia-less). 

Congratulations, seems you are lucky these days! 

Meanwhile I keep wasting orbs on this or on that banner just out of pure boredom.