• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

+Def/-Atk though (complete opposite of my second account's Kinoka) but at least I have her! Flying archer will be useful either way! Ironically, second account's Kinoka was also a free summon!

-Atk is bad IMO, but she's one of my favourites. Flying archer that is fast and strong against armored units? You'll love her too. Congratulations.

3 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Tempest Trials+ banner? Cool, I'll just take my free summon to save.

Lucky! And congratulations indeed. I got a Felicia from my free and only pull, which I am fine with.
Hmm, I’ll have about a week after the tempest starts to still pull for Linde. My final orb spending before the drought, heh.

@mcsilas WOW! That's really great for a free summon! Suddenly colorless pitybreakers aren't that bad! 

My free summon was a Kaze (+DEF -RES), but I'm really glad to see him. Now I don't feel so bad about foddering off one of my free copies for ATK Smoke. The lone red in my circle was bothering me, so pulled it too, and got a +ATK -RES 4* Ares! Omg! I didn't expect to get another copy of him so soon...and basically a perfect one at that! I took those as a sign that I was pretty lucky. Spent 55 more orbs and ended up getting a Karel +ATK -SPD. This means I could give Wo Dao to someone... 

I kind of had a summoning itch. With swimsuit banners coming up, I decided I could pass on them, so I went back to Scattered Fangs hoping to get Legault. My pity rate got up to 5%. XD But with my last few orbs, I got Legault (+HP -ATK)...and also Karla (+SPD -HP). Summoning session definitely felt worth it since I got another Klein and Sothe as well as a few more Kazes...none with natures I want to promote. Oh well. XD 

That's my summoning for the month. Overall, I'd say I've been pretty lucky. Now I can save over the next month, and I've got plenty of new toys to play with. Tbh, I'm mostly happy about Legault. I'll snag a better nature of him later, but his art, voice acting, and everything else is just so great. Karla won't ever replace my Mia, but man she's fast. That's neat. 

And both accounts get 5-stars on free pulls. Main gets Lene who is immediately merged. Alt gets Jaffar +Def -Spd - thankfully he comes with Life and Death to immediately fix those and Def's a super boon.

4* Clarine was my free pull. Jaffar was promising, also I still didn't get a single Klein or Lachesis, that's why I chose the colorless. Too bad I already a Lv40 5* Clarine, she doesn't seem to have any skill that should be inherited. Not going to waste more on this banner, still waiting for my luck to turn.

4 hours ago, mcsilas said:

I know what you mean. It's hard to let go especially if they're 5 star exclusives. Sometimes I wish when you merge the game 'remembers' all the natures of the merges so you can swap them around depending on the map or something. I just don't like the finality of merging.

Hear! Hear! I concur entirely. Also grats on Hinoka(even if -ATK is rather annoying).

Well I probably should have bought a lottery ticket. I pulled the free pull on tempests Nothing notable. Opened up a session to see if I could snipe a Flying Nino. Bunch of blue and a colorless. K. Dagger guy could be fun too. 5* ahoy! +RES/-DEF Elise! The first I have pulled. I have wanted a 32/32 staff for a while now! I back out.

Well pity is gone there. May as well see if my remaining orbs can break pity on the returning bridal banner. I have never been able to pull Caeda. 1 blue lots of red and green. Really? K. Boom 5*. +ATK/-SPD Delthea. Well. I mean this is a lot of 5*s and all. But that makes the last 3 or 4 5* pulls as being off banner. That said my +SPD/-DEF? Delthea is probably my strongest infantry foot mage at 5*+2 so I guess she gets to be +3 now.  A Point in Defense and HP isn't too exciting though.

But hey I have had a good day! My apologies to anyone who's luck I ended up stealing though, cuz clearly this isn't mine.

5 hours ago, Garlyle said:

-Atk is bad IMO, but she's one of my favourites. Flying archer that is fast and strong against armored units? You'll love her too. Congratulations.

Yeah -Atk is a bummer (this Kinoka probably has one of her worst boon/bane combos) but I'll just slap a Atk+3 Sacred Seal to amek up for it. I guess +Def means she can survive armour counter attacks more I guess? 

@Vaximillian Thanks and good luck on the Linde hunt! I still need to get a good natured Felicia to try her Plate out!

@mampfoid I hope she comes to your flier squad sometime soon! I'm so glad there are less 5 star healers to pitybreak....well I guess a free summon isn't technically a pitybreaker. But yeah, when you get something good from colourless hell it feels so rewarding!

@Rafiel's Aria Wow, you're getting all the new units! Still haven't seen an Ares yet (nice perfect nature!) or a natured Kaze (now I'm slightly regretting promoting the neutral one too fast haha). Karel is also nice, I have the same boon/bane- although good thing I kept him for now so he could participate in the TT. That Karla looks like such a nice nature and hey, Legault seems likely to drop so you can get better natures easily!

@Usana Congrats on those 5 stars! That Elise is a pretty good bane/boon! 

Edited by mcsilas

2 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

I hope she comes to your flier squad sometime soon!

Me too, thanks. I'm still a little salty that of all units from her banner I got Shigure who got demoted few days later. 

4 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

@Vaximillian Thanks and good luck on the Linde hunt! I still need to get a good natured Felicia to try her Plate out!

Thank you! Hopefully, my luck won’t repeat as with Julia.

What is the most appropriate nature for Felicia anyway? +Atk or +Spd? –Def?

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

Thank you! Hopefully, my luck won’t repeat as with Julia.

What is the most appropriate nature for Felicia anyway? +Atk or +Spd? –Def?

I hear it's between Atk or Spd depending on what you want. Spd is always nice to deny mage followups and for extra damage.

But yeah my Felicias are -HP which reduces her magetanking ability just a little bit.

@mampfoid Yeah that hurts but I guess it saves you feathers if you ever want to inherit his lance.

5 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

@mampfoid Yeah that hurts but I guess it saves you feathers if you ever want to inherit his lance.

Hmm, I don't think so. I never understood the appeal of Wo Dao -like weapons. For me Wo Dao + 2 count special is more or less Slaying + 3 count special. 

Went for Karel on the TT+ banner. Got +SPD/-HP Ares instead! I was hoping to pull him, so this is great! And his SPD with the boon is actually good, unlike his dad, so that's even better!

Edited by ILikeKirbys

Free pull was a merge for regular Jakob so he will be +3 now, I did 2 more pulls on colorless but got nothing but 300 feathers from it.  Looks like Shingure used the last of my luck for awhile on pulling so I am going to save now.  I am happy about the Jakob merge though since he is the first merged dagger unit I started on and he and Kaze fill different roles so I will +10 both of them as I get the merges.  

My luck is getting weird.

On my 2nd account,  I pulled a total of three spheres in three separate sessions. 

First session,  I get a 3 star Raven. 

Second session,  top colorless sphere, one Legault.

Third session, top sphere, SAME SPOT add last time,  Freaking Flying Nino!

That's two focus units in a mere 15 orbs, this is NUTS!  WHY CAN'T MY MAIN ACCOUNT HAVE THIS KINDA LUCK?!

Edited by Selena4Lyfe

Oh god yes! It took me until 4.25% and she was the only 5* in the batch but it was worth it!

5b2223c812dad_godyes.thumb.jpg.422b8fa87f782110403c142cc1b41452.jpg

Look at that, +Spd -Res. She's perfect! If I only had a Faye for a Firesweep Bow but that doesn't matter, she also shines with a Brave Bow (not in arena but who cares about that, I wasn't going to use her there anyways!). I'm so happy!

I HAVE FINALLY  SUMMONED A LINDE!!! +def/-Hp or Res. Which doesn't really matter. I just wanted to complete the list of OG units. Another Horse Chrom came on the same circle as her so Chill Def fodder is cool too!

And then I summoned on the new unit banner and got a +SPD/-HP Karla!

20 pulls with three 5* units. My luck has been insane lately.

5 hours ago, Alexmender said:

Look at that, +Spd -Res. She's perfect! If I only had a Faye for a Firesweep Bow but that doesn't matter, she also shines with a Brave Bow (not in arena but who cares about that, I wasn't going to use her there anyways!). I'm so happy!

Hey congratulations! Remember the big satisfaction when I finally got her after 1 year. 

Yours is nearly like mine (+SPD/-HP). If you have enough brave archers already, also her vanilla set is fun (I added only LnD). 

1 hour ago, Hawk King said:

20 pulls with three 5* units. My luck has been insane lately.

Now I know where all the luck went. Congratulations! 

Edited by mampfoid

Thanks to the Tap Battle/Arena quest orbs I decided to give Charlotte one last shot and she finally came home! Sure she's +def/-atk but you know what I am perfectly fine with that. Now to figure out how to build her...I have a build in mind but I'm conflicted about sacrificing my only Nephenee for it (because like...I don't really use her but I could you know?).

Time to start saving up for the summer banner (Valentian Summer please)!

Scraped together 21 orbs, so here's another shot on Scattered Fangs.

1. 3* Jeorge: Meh.
  2. 3* Sheena: Finally! I haven't gotten you since the game first came out. Unfortunately you're +Res/-HP, so meh IVs.
  3. 4* Henry: Bleh.
  4. 4* Seth: More bleh.
  5. 4* Hinata: Fury fodder.

That was garbage, but I finally have Sheena. Took long enough.

Lol.  I got incredible luck on the Fangs banner and pulled a +Speed -HP Karla!  Prior to her summon, I also got a WT Reinhardt and T w I s T e D Celica.  Adding to my luck, I got a Adult Tiki on my free summon on the New Power banner.