2 minutes ago, Charmeleonbrah said:

Lol.  I got incredible luck on the Fangs banner and pulled a +Speed -HP Karla!  Prior to her summon, I also got a WT Reinhardt and T w I s T e D Celica.  Adding to my luck, I got a Adult Tiki on my free summon on the New Power banner.

What rarity?

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In all probability, I'm no longer gonna pull from any banner until the LHB on month's end. Saving my orbs til then (got 25 at the moment). Not even good fodder from the most recent pulls (last good pull is an ideal IV SF!Nino— +spd/-res). Tempest Trial score rewards and login bonuses will amp my total up for sure.

Compensation orbs? Let's go again.

2 Red, 1 each Blue, Green, Colourless (Here it goes again)

4* Boey (You're not Bowie. +Spd/-Def, that's a shame)

Here it goes again is the soundtrack to this banner. FFS.

2 Green, 1 each Red, Blue, Colourless

4* Cecilia (Been a long time since I pulled her. +Atk/-Spd, anyone think it might be worth going for this nature?), 4* Bartre (Just.... I don't know. +Spd/-Atk, nah.)

3.75%. Man this is weak.

Edit: It's morning, I'm not bumping the thread.

2 Red, 1 each Blue, Green, Colourless

3* Merric (Wow, not remotely anywhere near good enough to consider. +Atk/-HP)

2 each Red, Blue, 1 Colourless (Come on.)

4* Reinhardt (He crashed the game again. +Def/-Atk, no thanks.)

This banner, I swear.

Edited by Dayni

The silence before the storm, for I will soon be able to mass summon... within reason, but a mass summon is a mass summon.

1 colorless, 1 green, and 3 red.

3 useless fodder (Lon'qu, Eirika, and Cherche) and two interesting units, for they both have the skill... Attack Tactic.

Yep, Siegbert and Legault. Siegbert is +Atk -Spd, so he's fodder, meanwhile Legault is the surprisingly decent +Atk -Res.

So yeah, good session I guess... would have liked Nino, but nothing wrong with having more Daggers now that they're useful...

@Zeo @mampfoid @Rafiel's Aria @Vaximillian

So I had a dream that I summoned a Bridal Ninian (and slept in and was an hour late because I didn't hear the alarm.....huh.)

I had 64 orbs and a second flier dancer would be nice for my main, so I tried summoning since it's such a good utility

I had a 3.25% pity rate, which probably went up to 3.50% after 3 sessions of 23 blues (including a double 3 star Clair pull).

So half of my orbs were gone, and I had 30 orbs left and..

tumblr_paf35hqzHo1qcrdmuo1_1280.png

Yay!!!! Finally have her after so many sniping sessions! First one is +Atk/-HP, which is kind of bad for a dancer's survivability but +Atk is always useful.

I tried to see if there were anyone with a better nature, and I actually summoned a dupe in the same session for the first time! Although this one is +HP/-Spd so I have a spare Ninian now! Not sure if to merge, or for Chill Atk fodder (or maybe even inheriting the useful weapon)....maybe I'll keep a duplicate anyway since flier dancers are rare and it could be useful for PvE.

Went ahead and opened the rest of the session in case of any more 5 stars- a Hinata made it worthwhile at least!

I'm sorry I took an extra Ninian though for those who were still searching...

8 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

At least you didn’t take a Linde just yet, haha. I’m at 3.5% right now. Hopefully, my 5.2% for Julia won’t repeat this time…

Congratulations on your Ninians!

Just now, Vaximillian said:

At least you didn’t take a Linde just yet, haha. I’m at 3.5% right now. Hopefully, my 5.2% for Julia won’t repeat this time…

Congratulations on your Ninians!

Linde is tempting, I need to replace my -Atk one, but I think I'm going to have to hold off. I'll just wait for her to pitybreak me in the future,

Good luck getting her though! Theoretically blue orbs should appear more than blue! 

4 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Good luck getting her though! Theoretically blue orbs should appear more than blue! 

Blue orbs should appear more than blue, I hope so too.

(I get that you mean green)

Still, I don’t get more than one blue per set, if I even get these. The gacha hates me.

20 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

@Zeo @mampfoid @Rafiel's Aria @Vaximillian

So I had a dream that I summoned a Bridal Ninian (and slept in and was an hour late because I didn't hear the alarm.....huh.)

I had 64 orbs and a second flier dancer would be nice for my main, so I tried summoning since it's such a good utility

I had a 3.25% pity rate, which probably went up to 3.50% after 3 sessions of 23 blues (including a double 3 star Clair pull).

So half of my orbs were gone, and I had 30 orbs left and..

tumblr_paf35hqzHo1qcrdmuo1_1280.png

Yay!!!! Finally have her after so many sniping sessions! First one is +Atk/-HP, which is kind of bad for a dancer's survivability but +Atk is always useful.

I tried to see if there were anyone with a better nature, and I actually summoned a dupe in the same session for the first time! Although this one is +HP/-Spd so I have a spare Ninian now! Not sure if to merge, or for Chill Atk fodder (or maybe even inheriting the useful weapon)....maybe I'll keep a duplicate anyway since flier dancers are rare and it could be useful for PvE.

Went ahead and opened the rest of the session in case of any more 5 stars- a Hinata made it worthwhile at least!

You disgust me.

Bleh, I'm done with the bridal banners. I finally summoned a blue 5-star...but it was Tana, not Ninian. It just outright refuses to give me Ninian.

4 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Blue orbs should appear more than blue, I hope so too.

(I get that you mean green)

Still, I don’t get more than one blue per set, if I even get these. The gacha hates me.

Ah yes I meant green. Kind of sleep deprived right now.

@Fire Emblem Fan Sorry to hear that, at least Tana is a good unit from what I hear though

@mcsilas inspired by your pull I tried one yolo pull on each banner (for Linde, new Nino, Charlotte and Ninian).

Still no focus 5*, but three Subakis (from three different banners lol), one Hector and one Cherche! 

Thanks to this pull I can give Caeda DC and still have a backup DC fodder. Plus Cherche is +8 now! @Zeo

Congrats on your Ninian, mcsilas! I actually had three blue orbs on the session where I got my Ninian, and I pulled all those orbs after her because I was hoping for what you'd got, a duplicate Ninian. I didn't, of course, but a Ninian is still a Ninian.

I have all dancers except Leen now.

It is time to mass summon!

For reference, I am summoning from Bridal Bloom and Scattered Fangs banners. Also, the color orbs will be labeled as follows: Red = R, Blue = B, Green = G, and Colorless = C

Spoiler

Session 1: Bridal Bloom: C/C/B/R/R

• C: Gaius 4*
  • C: Leon 4*
  • B: Subaki 4*
  • R: Eirika 3*
  • R: Lon'qu 3*

Session 1.1: C (Rebecca 3*)

Session 2: Bridal Bloom: C/G//R/B/B

• C: Wrys 4*
  • G: Beruka 4*
  • R: Eliwood 4*
  • B: Shiro 5* (+Def -Res)
  • B: Abel 4*

Session 3: Scattered Fangs: C/B/R/R/R

• C: Clarine 4*
  • B: Odin 4*
  • R: Sophia 4*
  • R: Marth 4*
  • R: Marth 3*

Session 4: Scattered Fangs: C/B/R/R/R

• C: Wrys 4*
  • B: Clair 4*
  • R: Seth 3*
  • R: Stahl 4*
  • R: Seth 4*

Session 5: Scattered Fangs: R/R/R/R/G

• R: Olivia 4*
  • R: Raigh 3*
  • R: Tharja 3*
  • R: Marth 4*
  • G: Hawkeye 4*

Session 5.1: Scattered Fangs: C/G/B/B/B (only pulled G and C)

• G: Arthur 4*
  • C: Virion 3*

Session 5.2: SF: R/G/R

• G: Merric 4*
  • R: Male Corrin 4*
  • R: Draug 3*

Session 6: Scattered Fangs R/R/G/C/C

• R: 4*Ogma
  • R: 4* Palla
  • G: 3* Soren
  • C: 4* Maria
  • C: 3* Sakura

Session 7: Scattered Fangs B/C/G/R/R

• B: 4* Peri
  • C: 3* Lissa
  • G: 4* Sheena
  • R: 3* Adult Tiki
  • R: 4* Adult Tiki

Session 8: SF: G/C/C/C/B

G: 4* Soren

C: 3* Gordin

C: 3* Jakob

C: 5* Nanna (+Res -Atk)

B: 4* Mae

Session 9: SF: C/C/R/G/G

• C: 3* Virion
  • C: 4* Niles
  • R: 3* Henry
  • G: 4* Nino
  • G: 4* Boey

Session 10: SF R/R/G/B/B

• R: 4* Eliwood
  • R:  3* Lazlow
  • B: 4* Mae
  • B: 4* Clair
  • G: 3* Hawkeye

Session 11: B/C/C/R/R

• B: 4* Cordelia
  • C: 4* Sakura
  • C: 4* Kaze (oh right he was added to the summoning pool!)
  • R: 4* Caeda
  • R: 4* Soleil

Session 12: SF B/G/G/C/R

• B: 4* Effie
  • G: 4* Cecilia
  • G: 3* Cherche
  • C: 3* Niles
  • R: 4* Male Morgan

Session 13: SF: C/C/C/G/G

• C: 4* Maria
  • C: 3* Virion
  • C: 4* Wrys
  • G: 4* Soren
  • G: 5* Pale Flower Nino (+Res -Spd)

Session 14: SF:  B/B/C/G/R

• B: 5* Ishtar (Neutral)
  • B: 3* Abel
  • C: 4* Lucius
  • G: 4* Merric
  • R: 3* Chrom

Session 15: SF: B/C/C/R/R

• B: 4* Tailtiu
  • C: 3* Clarine
  • C: 4* Kagero
  • R: 3* Marth
  • R: 3* Athena

Session 15.1: G (3* Nino), R (4* Athena)\

Session 16: SF: C/G/R/R/R

• C: 4* Felicia
  • G: 4* Arthur
  • R: 4* Eirika
  • R: 4* Henry
  • R: 4* Seliph

Session 17: C/C/C/R/G

• C: 4* Lachesis
  • C: 5* Legault (+Spd -HP)
  • C: 4* Leon
  • R: 4* Olivia
  • G: 5* Pale Flower Nino (Neutral)

Session 18: Bridal Bloom B/B/R/G/G

• B: 4* Nowi
  • B: 4* Reinhardt
  • R: 4* Eirika
  • G: 3* Gunter
  • G: 4* Camilla

Session 19: BB: G/B/C/C/B

• G: 5* Bridal Bloom Sanaki (+Def -Atk
  • B: 4* Reinhardt
  • C: 3* Maria
  • C: 4* Gordin
  • B: 4* Roderick

Session 20: BB: B/B/B/G/G

• B: Catria 4*
  • B: 4* Sully
  • B: 4* Tailtiu
  • G: 5* Bridal Bloom Sanaki (+Atk -Spd)
  • G: 4* Arthur

Session 21: BB: G/R/R/C/C

• G: 4* Soren
  • R: 3* Hana
  • C: 3* Leon
  • C: 3* Setsuna

Session 22: BB: R/R/B/B/G

• R: Lilina 4*
  • R: 3* Sophia
  • B: 4* Gwendolyn
  • B: 3* Reinhardt
  • G: 3* Raven

Session 23: BB G/C/R/R/B

• G: 3* Gunter
  • C: 4* Clarine
  • R: 3* Palla
  • B: 4* Florina

Session 24: BB: C/B/B/R/G

• C: 3* Rebecca
  • B: 4* Subaki
  • B: 4* Cordelia
  • R: 3* Henry
  • G: 3* Merric

One orb session: Hana 3*

Session 25: G/R/B/B/B

• G: 4* Frederick
  • R: 3* Ogma
  • B: Shanna 4*
  • B: 3* Oboro
  • B: 3* Donnel

Session 26: BB C/B/B/B/B

4* Virion

3* Peri

4* Shanna

3* Subaki

5* Bridal Bloom Ninian

one orb summon: Lukas 4*

Session 27: BB

Gunter 4*

Lazlow 3*

Serra 3*

Jagen 4*

Tailtiu 4*

Session 28: BB

• Titania 4*
  • Soleil 5*
  • Maria 3*
  • Leon 4*
  • Shigure 5*

Session 29: BB

• Felicia 4*
  • Oscar 4*
  • PEri 4*
  • Olivia 4*
  • Barst 4*

At this point I stopped full summoning and started sniping Greens off Bridal Bloom.

By the time I get another BB Sanaki (+Res -HP), I full summon then... to find Anamnesis Eirika (+HP -Atk).

Also eventually got Deirdre (+HP -Spd) and BB!Tharja (+Spd -Res), and stopped sniping greens. Then took a shot at Bridal Blessings for... +Def -Atk Charlotte.

One last try at Scattered Fangs... +Res -Def Karla.

So... not the best mass summoning... but when are they ever. I think you can actually see as my patience deteriorated over time...

One goal I had in mind was getting some Shannas for Desperation 3, which I managed a few... but damn, Shanna does NOT appear often enough for me anymore...

On the brighter side, got a few 5* units that I did want, including Sanaki and Nino, who... okay I'll admit it, I only kept pulling when I did get them, but they had bad natures. I would have stopped at the first Nino if she weren't -Spd. Same for Sanaki with -Atk, and then for some reason I kept going even though +Atk -Spd was perfectly reasonable...

I swear these guys are running a scam specifically set up to draw me in...

xFJMdmI.png

Edited by Xenomata

3 hours ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

Just to be clear, the "you disgust me" thing was sarcasm, it wasn't serious haha.

But yeah the bridal banner was AWFUL for me. Gonna start saving orbs for the next unit I want. 

I know the feeling there. I mean, the legend Ryoma wasn't THAT awful for me since I still got Ryoma who I wanted most, but I also wanted NY Azura and 300 some orbs didn't get her for me... -_-

Okay I did one last summoning... they were leftover orbs, I'm justifying it that way.

...+Atk -Def Pale Flower Nino.

No, I wasn't about to believe it so easily, but there it was, 22 atk and 3 def.

+Spd might be better in some ways, but screw that, I think my Flier Emblem team just got a new friend...!

EDIT: okay maybe I have problems, but I ALSO have Jaffar and, for gods sake, Leo. Both are +Atk -Spd, which is great for Leo... could be better on Jaffar.

Edited by Xenomata

@Fire Emblem Fan nah it’s cool, i know you weren’t serious and i just tried to make you feel better 

and i know what you mean. Last year’s bridal banner netted me nothing- i wanted Bridelia and sniped colourless hell but i had no 5 stars and no orbs by the end of it

@Sunwoo thanks! Lucky you have most of the dancers! I’m still missing a few of them- doesn’t help that some of them are seasonal.

@mampfoid congrats on Hector!  Which banner was he from? Always a great pitybreaker! QR is always nice and congrats on makig the lovely Cherche stronger!

Edited by mcsilas

@mampfoid @Rafiel's Aria @Vaximillian @Cute Chao @Chrom-ulent

Sorry to bug y'all, but I'm just too happy because after arising a 4.00% summoning chance percentage - I've literally forgotten what its called in my excitement - I FINALLY GOT HER!

3LaW098.png

CYUsLVN.png

R3c81aw.png

+HP/-DEF

The IVs aren't perfect, but I'm so elated that they're non-harmful!

I can't wait to get her trained up and added to my Flier Emblem team!  From my 2nd account, I've learned that she's a speedy and punchy little devil - she'll be a perfect recipient of L&D 3 sometime soon!  Maybe I'll get a Sothe while hunting for a Cupidelia!

Gahhhh, I'm so excited!  She's literally the only unit I wanted from this banner!   So glad she finally came home!

40 minutes ago, Alexmender said:

So much for me saving orbs... No regrets though, she came relatively fast (although I was looking for Nino).

yupyup.thumb.jpg.760c091210bf0423249e30daecf78b31.jpg

No regrets indeed, getting Ayra Jr. is pretty sweet, especially if you don't have Ayra herself - getting by with my Masked Marth for Ayra's role, myself.  +SPD/-DEF are some fine IVs for a hit-and-run unit!

Edited by Selena4Lyfe