3 minutes ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

I'm super tempted to try for Nino or Karla, but I only have 30 orbs and I know I should wait and see what's coming up. And if my bridal luck is anything to go by, I'll spend over 100 orbs and then just get pity-broken lol.

As excited as I am for my flying Nino, if you have another green flyer, she's worth skipping for now.  She'll be added to the main pool, so there's a decent chance you'll come across her further down the line.  My suggestion s that you definately wait and save up your orbs for the summer banner and CYL2.  I'd be doing the same if it weren't for my lust towards the archer superstar in the revived bridal banner. lol

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Grandosco said:

Got up to a grueling 4.5% on the Fangs banner, but it finally paid off with a +Atk/-Def Sigurd and a +Def/-Res Giga Nino! That's a load off, but I need to brace myself a bit better for saving up orbs.

Could be hella tough with that summer banner around the corner.  Plan on saving your Tempest orbs towards that, or are your eyes set on greener pastures?

@Selena4Lyfe Congrats on the Flying Nino! It really feels nice when you get that one unit you've been sniping for so long!

I didn't check Karla's nature, she's +Spd?! Damn, seems I got a monster in my hands. Guess I know now who's going to be the first unit to get Brazen Atk/Spd from the spare Linus.

1 hour ago, Selena4Lyfe said:

Could be hella tough with that summer banner around the corner.  Plan on saving your Tempest orbs towards that, or are your eyes set on greener pastures?

I'm hoping to be able to pull Winter Tharja from the next Legendary Banner. Emphasis on "hoping to" considering how, even with hundreds of orbs, odds are I won't ever pull her. Still, I won't give up! No more spending until the Legendary Banner comes out. The summer units may be tempting, but I pretty much cleaned out the first round of summer units, other than Gaius and Frederick, from the whole year of pulling. So at the very least, the theme probably won't be enough to crack me. Bring on the bikinis and bathing suits! My orbs stay with me!

Although a summer Ryoma wielding a comically oversized lobster as a weapon would be hysterical.

Okay, fine, I'm not very happy with the banner right now. Lesson learned, I should not pull in May or June.

3 Blue, 1 each Green, Colourless

4* Merric (*sigh. +Def/-Res)

3 Red, 2 Colourless (Of course)

4* Eliwood (Okay, I was expecting worse and I wanted Ward Cav. +Def/-Atk)

2 each Red, Blue, 1 Colourless (*sigh)

4* Mathilda (I could have pulled better. +Atk/-HP, might be really good actually)

With that I'm at 4%. Send help.

8 hours ago, mcsilas said:

congrats on Hector!  Which banner was he from? Always a great pitybreaker! QR is always nice and congrats on makig the lovely Cherche stronger!

Thanks! Hector came from new Ninos banner. 

6 hours ago, Selena4Lyfe said:

Sorry to bug y'all, but I'm just too happy because after arising a 4.00% summoning chance percentage - I've literally forgotten what its called in my excitement - I FINALLY GOT HER!

Congratulations, cool you were able to get her. Have fun with Flier shenanigans. 

Back up to 26 orbs thanks to the new Garden map, so here we go again on Scattered Fangs.

1. 3* Camilla: Bleh.
  2. 4* Camilla: Really?
  3. 4* Draug: Worthless.

Up to a 4% pity rate now. I shouldn't have come back to this banner.

We're in four digits, with 1,008 total pulled units!

Spoiler

Priscilla (+Atk/-Def): Well, at least she's from the same game as the TT banner!  But I think I have this one already.

Eliwood (+Def/-HP): I sometimes use Ward Cavalry.  I promise!
Corrin (+Def/-HP): Nope, that doesn't work for you, either.  But I guess I could +10 my existing Corrin?  Hmmm. . .
Chrom (+HP/-Def): AETHER FODDER.

Gordin (+HP/-Res): So my 1000th unit is a Gordin with a wacky boon/bane combo.  Go figure.

Clarine (+Res/-Def): I guess I can pass her healing staves along or something.
Lucius (+Res/-HP): Definitely passing his gear out.
Cherche (+Atk/-Def): I can live with this!

Leon (+Res/-Spd): TO THE MERGE MACHINE!
Maria (+Atk/-Res): What's this, a Maria that isn't essentially neutral?!  Oh my, this might be useful!
Mia (+Spd/-Atk): She's going to live and die by that special of hers.  Might jack Chrom's Aether for her.  Or I'll leave her with Luna and slap Desperation on her, for more-or-less guaranteed procs.
Ishtar (+Atk/-Spd): What the hell?  Can you trade with Mia?  No?  Uhh. . .43 speed on initiation is cool, and base 37 attack is gonna hurt like crazy.  Gotta keep her away from anything that hits back.  Vantage sisters, I guess.
Mae (+Res/-Def): Oh, look, Ishtar just got Drag Back!

TIL that Mia and Ishtar are part of the Black Fang.  I guess they replace Lloyd and Ursula?  Regardless, that's two units I didn't have before, and I think I can work with their stats.

I sorely wanted Ishtar on her banner. :(

drew all colorless orbs on the SF banner. stopped at the first pull (3* Niles). Reminded myself about saving orbs til the next Legendary banner. 

After summoning on a 4.5% pity rate, I finally got a +Spd/-HP Karla on my alt acc.. It's great, but I've practically wasted so many free orbs for just one Karla lol. Hopefully I'll be able to get a surprise Hector for DC.

I cant believe the luck I'm having on my alt/sell account.  Just got a Charlotte and a Sniper!Cordelia within 20 orbs.

Whoever eventually buys this account is gonna have a field-day, lemme tell you.

Good game. I am currently at 5.75% on the Bridal Bloom banner. I am in a deep trap that I feel bad leaving this banner without a 5*. I just hope the upcoming summer banner isn’t wallet breaking since I havent spent any money since the last bridal banner.

9OjqpUJ.png?1

Yeah, I was trying to save for the legendary banner but I caved as I usually do as you can see. As you can also clearly see, it ended up being worth it and didn't even cost me all of my orbs! Boon/bane isn't great (+Def/-HP) but I'm just content that the bane didn't touch Atk or Spd.

So.......Elise? Please come home sometime this year. You're now officially the last Day 1 unit I'm still waiting on...

8 hours ago, Sarracenia said:

I finally got Charlotte from the bride banner!  This took so long to accomplish.  Found two Caeda's along the way.

Took me a while to get a Bridal Lyn myself (+def/-hp). Congrats!

Finally pulled a leagult!!
+HP -Def, meh can't complain. i outfitted him for doom! swift sparrow, chill speed, barb shuriken+, moonbow he's ready to rock and roll

So weak, I went for another shot at Nino because I have no self-control. Ended with a +Hp -Def Alm which is pretty cool as that's a huge improvement over the -Atk one I had. Now I just need more Divine Dew to refine his Falchion.

9 minutes ago, Alexmender said:

So weak, I went for another shot at Nino because I have no self-control. Ended with a +Hp -Def Alm which is pretty cool as that's a huge improvement over the -Atk one I had. Now I just need more Divine Dew to refine his Falchion.

Alms refined Falchion is really cool!

I'm waiting for the legendary trailer to decide if I give Nino, Ninian or Charlotte another try... not that I'm in any way strong, having only 18 orbs left after my daily yolo pulls ... 

2 hours ago, mampfoid said:

not that I'm in any way strong, having only 18 orbs left after my daily yolo pulls ... 

You should try what I did, and download another phone game that you don't actually play just to do a pull when you're trying to save up your Heroes orbs. LOL I've literally never played DBZ Dokkan Battle beyond a couple stages but I'll occasionally pull with the saved up freebie stones for log ins.

Edited by Alkaid

I used some orbs to try for B!Ninian because a flying dancer would be really nice.  I get my first regular Ephraim instead and I am quitting on trying to get B!Ninian, the good thing is I got 2 5* blues from her banner I did not have but not her.  Oh well I can try again when she is on a legendary banner.  Now I am hoping that the summer banner has no one I want. 

7 hours ago, mampfoid said:

Alms refined Falchion is really cool!

I'm waiting for the legendary trailer to decide if I give Nino, Ninian or Charlotte another try... not that I'm in any way strong, having only 18 orbs left after my daily yolo pulls ... 

There's no chance the Legendary trailer will appear before the current banners end though. I'm kinda tempted to summon too, but will hold back in the end I suspect. I appreciate all the people here who post their bad luck because it does help keep things in perspective. If only people with good luck posted, I'd never be able to save orbs.

On reflection, all the temptations to pull are generally to improve natures, and without being a whale, that's generally folly. 2018 brides would be to try to fix my bad Tharja and Sanaki and for Ninian who would be a backup to Airzura at best. 2017 brides would be mostly for Bridelia merges and potentially improving on my neutral copy (and possibly fix my terrible Caeda). Blazing banner would be to fix terrible Karla and below-average Nino. Legendary? Number one thing would be a better Myrrh. So yeah, I probably should reset my goals a bit.

6 hours ago, Alkaid said:

You should try what I did, and download another phone game that you don't actually play just to do a pull when you're trying to save up your Heroes orbs. LOL I've literally never played DBZ Dokkan Battle beyond a couple stages but I'll occasionally pull with the saved up freebie stones for log ins.

Sounds like a good idea ... but I fear to get crazy also for a second game - lol.

1 hour ago, Humanoid said:

There's no chance the Legendary trailer will appear before the current banners end though. I'm kinda tempted to summon too, but will hold back in the end I suspect. I appreciate all the people here who post their bad luck because it does help keep things in perspective. If only people with good luck posted, I'd never be able to save orbs.

Hmm but doesn't the legendary banner start exactly when the other three end? 

I'll keep you updated with my bad luck ^^'

To be fair, I've had quite some lucky pulls in this game, but not in the last months.