1 minute ago, mampfoid said:

Sounds like a good idea ... but I fear to get crazy also for a second game - lol.

Hmm but doesn't the legendary banner start exactly when the other three end? 

I'll keep you updated with my bad luck ^^'

To be fair, I've had quite some lucky pulls in this game, but not in the last months. 

Both Bridal banners and the Blazing banner end in 51 hours and the Legendary banner is still 9 days away.

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, Humanoid said:

Both Bridal banners and the Blazing banner end in 51 hours and the Legendary banner is still 9 days away.

Ah, sorry. I mixed up the legendary and the special heroes banner of course. 

Harumph, still got nothing out of the new unit banner.

3 Red, 1 each Blue, Green (It's clearly a trend for this banner)

3* Merric (Also to keep getting 3* units. +Def/-Res, have better)

3 Red, 1 each Blue, Green (Again?)

4* Gunter (....Really? +Atk/-Res, think I have it)

2 each Red, Blue, 1 Colourless

4* Lachesis (Can't even get a 5* on a different colour. +Def/-Atk, eh.)

Back up to 25 orbs, so Scattered Fangs it is. 4% pity rate.

1. 3* Beruka: Useless.
  2. 3* Gaius: Even more useless.
  3. 3* Chrom: SP fodder.
  4. 3* Arthur: Screw this game.

That was BS. Down to 8 orbs, so either I grind the TT or throw away an investment I shouldn't have made.

So I decided to spend a couple orbs on the Nino/Karla/Legault banner just for the heck of it, since I'm not sure I'll be pulling from the next Seasonal Heroes banner. And wouldn't ya know it...

XPb9kPk.jpg

...a flying Nino with perfect +Spd/-Def IVs! After my awful luck trying to get Bride Ninian, this good luck is a nice change of pace!

Summoned my last pull on the Bridal Banner. Got nothing good. I’m just happy that I got Bridal Lyn, Bridal Cordelia, Female Morgan, and two copies of Charlotte within at least 100 or so orbs.

Welp, no B!Tharja for me. Lene came out of nowhere to pity break me. I am not really mad, since it could have been much worse.

In other news, I finally summoned a Shanna again. After months of painfully raising Maes in order to get Desperation on my units, I can finally do it easier again. One time that is, but still.

Oh God, where did this month's budget go?

172 pulls from the Bride banner tonight (on top of a massive number earlier this month), and I'm done. Thoroughly done with this banner. You know the banner is telling you to go away when you get Luke of all things. Like finding a wild Mew just sitting there hiding under a truck or something. "Go away, person on the other side of the screen, you're drunk."

• Bride Tharja: 6
  • Bride Ninian: 4
  • Mystery Tiki: 3 (wtf?)
  • Ike: 1
  • Soleil: 1
  • Luke (wtf?): 1
  • Nephenee: 1

9.9% 5-star rate pulling only red and blue. So not bad, really, but Luke.

Nephenee is my 12th copy, meaning I can finally give someone Atk/Spd Plus (Elise or Priscilla) or Wrath (Lyn and like half the rest of the game). Ike is my 14th copy... and my 14th copy that isn't +Atk. Go fuck yourself, game.

Total 13 copies of Tharja. Only the last one was +Spd. Three of them were [+Atk, -Spd]. Game, the point of pulling extras is to not get perfect duplicates.

Also total 13 copies of Ninian. I have two [+Atk, -Def] and one [+Spd, -Def] and don't know what to do...

But, no, seriously. Luke. Wtf?

Edited by Ice Dragon

16 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Also total 13 copies of Ninian. I have two [+Atk, -Def] and one [+Spd, -Def] and don't know what to do...

Clearly you need to trade me the one you decide not to use as a base and I have a +def -spd bride Ninian I can trade you --

Also, lol Luke

@Fire Emblem Fan Nice! Congrats on your perfect Nino!

Hmm did my last pulls from the relevant banners, wasted 20 orbs of casually trying for Bridelia with nothing of note. Also tried for Nino in my main but no greens showed up on both session. Okay I need to stop now. So much for my saving.

@mampfoid Hopefully posting meh pulls makes you feel better?

40 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

@mampfoid Hopefully posting meh pulls makes you feel better?

Doesn't help much, I'm trying to not wine too much. I hope it helps others a little if they see that they are not alone with their giant heap of Sullys, Clairs and Mathildas. 

If the stats aren't overly crazy, I won't need anyone from tomorrows summer banner. Of course Cordelia has to come home, Innes is a Flier and Tana has got an interesting tome to play with. Even Noir got an interesting new skill, but I'll try to evade colorless. Too bad new Cordelia is blue, a Cordelia emblem won't be very synergistic. 

1 hour ago, Hecatia Lapislazuli said:

My hopes of getting Sanaki are gone :sob:

Hopefully next year then...

I don't think you will have to wait till next year for her. The upcoming legendary banner will feature Christmas and New Year units so that means around September or October she may be back. Also, I am assuming you mean Bride Sanaki. I gotta go focus on the upcoming banners...

So with Summer Tana being a thing I was quite happy. I need a Tana to round out my SS collection. And a red tome beach flier would be a nice pair up for Summer Corrin. So now I can give up on hoping for a regular Tana, and focus on red Tana.

I throw a few orbs at Bridal Ninian figuring I'll get some Clairs or something and Poof. Guess who shows up? With +SPD/-RES even? You got it. . . Tana!

Friggin' desire sensor. What do you want to bet that Summer Tana won't have anything to do with me now?

We're at the point of no return with this banner. I am likely to cry.

4 Red, 1 Green (This banner has been mean with its greens.)

3* Hawkeye (Ugh. +Def/-Spd.)

This is 4.25%. What the shit.

2 Red, 1 each Blue, Green, Colourless

4* Nino (That face came to laugh at me. +Atk/-Def, I have +Spd/-Def), 3* A!Tiki (Least give good fodder that doesn't need to be 5* when it can't be. +HP/-Atk, man), 3* Sakura (Again, give good fodder. +Def/-Res, ugh), 4* A!Tiki (What was I saying? +Res/-HP, ummm), 4* Nowi (*sigh. Is +Def/-Spd any good?)

That'll be 4.5%, if I crack and get the orbs you'll see me again. Regardlessl I know what May and June are: Bad months for my summoning apparently.

Okay, Tap Battle, Oliver, and a few other quests brought me up to 37 orbs. 4% pity rate, let's see if I can kill you.

1. 3* Rebecca: Wrong FE7 character.
  2. 4* Sophia: Meh.
  3. 3* Fir: SP fodder.
  4. 3* Raigh: Worthless.

Why so many 3* units?! I can't even get good fodder. 20 orbs left.

1. 5* Sonya: Hello again! That makes my current copy of you +2, since you're +Def/-Res. Now for the rest.
  2. 3* Camilla: Useless.
  3. 3* Camilla: Ridiculous...
  4. 4* Est: Feathers.
  5. 4* Shigure: Shame you're not 5*, but welcome to the team. Unfortunately +Res/-HP is pretty lousy.

Well, that could have gone worse. I got a Peg!Nino (with bad IVs), a Sonya for merge fodder, and a 4* Shigure for collection purposes. Not much good skill fodder though.

I am a weak soul, I paid in the end. 4.5% left, let's go.

3 Green, 1 each Blue, Colourless (REALLY? FUCK SAKE IS)

4* Frederick (Well, it's Luna. +Def/-Spd, got better), 4* Raven (Hmph. +Spd/-HP though, that's actually pretty tight), 4* Hawkeye (UH! +HP/-Def, nah.), 3* Wrys (.... I guess? +Atk/-Spd, nah), 4* Donnel (.... +Atk/-Spd)

Fuck gacha today. Just, fuck it with a raw cactus.

So last week I was pity broken by Bride Lyn as there were no blue orbs.

Today, in the last 10 minutes of the original Brides banner, I managed to scrounge 10 orbs for two pulls. 4 blue orbs, 1 green. So far so good. First pull, 4* Sully. God dangit. So with bated breath, I pull the second blue orb. I see the smoke. This could be Bride Caeda, after over a year, Marth could finally get his wife-- Bride Charlotte.

I just want Bride Caeda...on all three banners she's been on, she's avoided me every time. Such is the fate of a gacha...