@Vaximillian I guess she heard you complimenting her swimsuit? Congrats anyway! :)

@Cute Chao Awww, sorry to hear Innes hasn't come home. Hope he'll visit soon!

@NegativeExponents- Nice! More Kaze also sounds really nice!

@Zeo @mampfoid @Rafiel's Aria

So.... Logically I said I should only do free summon. Logically I should've waited for the legendary banner reveal trailer. Logically, I should've waited for more orbs, but of course my brain decides to pull for 5 a session because I wouldn't mind any one of them- logically I should pull only red because I had no red flier yet but I also like Noire, Cordelia has her best art and is speedy and Innes would be cool as well.

Burned 40 orbs in my main account despite only saying to do the first session. 1st round was very disappointing which included Sophia but at least I had a better Lilina (+Spd to replace my +HP..still waiting for +Atk but she's rare in my main). 

Frustrated by the bad pull, I pulled a second session....I sort of decided I'm not investing too much for the legendary banner after last month's meh results and....

tumblr_pao77vrJxb1qcrdmuo1_1280.png

...I guess I had a 5 star at least? L'arachel saves me feathers in promoting, but unfortunately she's +HP/-Atk. At least I have a second blue mage horse so I'll accept this gif- L'arachel always makes me think of @Rezzy with the appropriate nature at least heh

Also, my second Shigure with a nice +Atk/-Res! So that's neat! Maybe I can promote him for future Fates kids clears (who knows when I'll get a +Spd one so i think I'll just go with this)

---

On my second account, I did my first summon and..

tumblr_pao6bxm2ky1qcrdmuo1_400.png

Whut. A second Flying Nino? +Res/-Atk but I'll take it, slightly leaning towards fodder than merge? She has a lot of nice skills. I really wish she visited my main account and not this one though. Funnily enough, my 1st Flying Nino was also in my first summon session in her debut banner.

Also at least I have my first Nanna! +Res/-Def which is decent but I want to wait for a +Spd or +Atk one.

Again, I did more frustrating summoning since I missed Bridelia again. 2nd session I just decided to snipe the Colourless orb and was given a Jeorge. I needed to focus on reds and not open every orb...

3rd session, 1st red and...

tumblr_pao6bxm2ky1qcrdmuo4_400.pngtumblr_pao6bxm2ky1qcrdmuo3_400.png

Hey, I finally have a red flier! I'd rather have her than Nowi anyway, so this works out!

+Def/-HP so I'll take it, good thing she has no superbanes!

I opened the other orbs anyway to try a better nature but at least I have a second Roderick so I can fodder off his lance now! Eliwood also visits with +Spd/-Res!

I lowkey want the other summer units as well but I should be happy with what I have now. Need to try again in my main later on, but I should stop spending until the legendary banner.

Varying results but I can't complain about 5 stars! 

Edited by mcsilas

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@mcsilas

Congrats on those :D

To be fair, I'd be more bitter if Innes had been a flying ranged unit, since I really want a male one to complete my male emblem teams (excluding dragons, but the only dragons I particularly like are M!Grima, Fae and Myrrh anyway so far... which doesn't help lol).

It was nice pulling Tana so I got a red tome that wasn't Nowi, since I refused to go for her, at least. Congrats on yours, too :)

Edited by Cute Chao

My free pull was...3 star male Corrin. Meh.

I haven't had a decent free pull in awhile. But I'm not surprised, I had several 5 star free pulls a couple months ago and stretching back to January. So I suppose this balances that out.

Edited by Anacybele

1 minute ago, mampfoid said:

@mcsilas Congrats to your second account, very nice pulls! You could give Aerobatics to Tana since it goes well with her tome. 

Oh! That's an interesting idea. I was thinking of Swift Sparrow/Spd Smoke, but I guess Spd Smoke is a seal now so it's not that needed.

I'll think about it, I need to get a feel on how Tana plays. I am running out of Shannas for Desperation so that could be a nice alternative.... maybe I'll wait and see if they release an Aerobatics SS like Flier Formation haha. Thanks for the idea though!

But yeah my 2nd account really wants me to go Flier Emblem. 

@Cute Chao You don't want Innes to be ranged? But thanks, hopefully having one Frelian sibling will entice Innes to come to you! :)

Going in. My credit card limit just got raised, so I'll whale within reason.

First pack of orbs gets me the full set. Tana is +HP -Spd, Noire is +Res -Spd, Cordelia is +Res -Def, and Innes is +HP -Def. The latter two are good enough, Innes will hit 50 HP by refining.. A 4-star Legault is the last hero summoned on this pack.

Second and third pack of orbs...Another 4-star Legault and a big pile of nothing.

Fourth pack, Pity rate topped at 5.25 before Sigurd showed up...I already +10'd him...

Fifth pack, Tana +Res -HP frees the first copy up to teach Spring Chrom Atk/Spd Push. Spring 2017 weapons absorb the recoil.

Sixth pack, Noire +Res -Atk and second Innes with the same IVs as the first. He got merged and is going to be trained to become my arena bonus in the event of having bad bonus units.

Seventh pack, pitybreaker Ephraim, I'll take that as a sign to stop here. Instantly merged away since he shines in Assault.

And I really should have stopped since I was back to furiously chipping away at gray stones, racking up a 5% pity rate and a Takumi at the end. I thought my Noires were +HP, and gave Close Counter to the -Spd copy (Noire +HP -Spd matches a neutral Takumi on HP/Atk/Spd and has better Def/Res). They were +Res.

I guess I'm done with this banner now.

F2P alt gets two junk units.

Edited by Chrom-ulent

52 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

@Cute Chao You don't want Innes to be ranged? But thanks, hopefully having one Frelian sibling will entice Innes to come to you! :)

Oh no, I really, really want him to be ranged and am really annoyed that he isn't... but because he isn't, I'm not going to go mental on him and I'm not as bitter over not getting him because I don't really need him, just want him. I'd've gone into my Ryoma levels of sour if he was ranged and I wasn't able to get him because then I'd both want and need him lol

Fingers crossed. My last few pulls (orbs from the story mode) have resulted in exactly 0 greens -.-

That was sooooo quick. I went from like 93 orbs to 74 and BAM. 

AND I also got 4* Shigure on my free pull (I refused to spend orbs on his banner because I knew he would drop and I wanted him!!)

This makes me happy. Back to saving orbs.

F60DDA3D-1EC5-47F0-B726-20546B5F5430.jpeg

1 hour ago, mcsilas said:

I guess she heard you complimenting her swimsuit? Congrats anyway! :)

Probably, haha. I like how the design of her swimsuit is derived from the design of her usual dress and not just thrown together out of the blue.

25 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Who is missing in your Flier collection except Tana? My holes became bigger and bigger with Robin, Summer!Tana, Innes, Nino, Nino, Ryoma, Sanaki and Bow!Hinoka. 

Bride Ninian, Female Grima, S!Tana, Bow Hinoka (This one hurts the most), NY!Camilla, and Shigure. The only ones that I really want is Bow!Hinoka and S!Tana

18 minutes ago, Poimagic said:

Bride Ninian, Female Grima, S!Tana, Bow Hinoka (This one hurts the most), NY!Camilla, and Shigure. The only ones that I really want is Bow!Hinoka and S!Tana

Yeah not getting Bow Hinoka was really a sad thing for me, but also Grima would fill a niche in my team. Good luck getting Tana! 

@PoimagicCongrats on Innes!
@mcsilas Congrats on Tana! I concur she is a much nicer designed red flyer than Nowi(well I love Nowi's sprite, but main image artwork is clearly in Tana's favor for many reasons!). Then again I am biased towards one-pieces. I find them much more appealing than Bikini's!

Well rather then wait I went ahead and dropped the orbs on this banner early. Last couple popped an Abnnes for me. +ATK/-RES, so quite solid.

And now that I have a male Flyer I really like I need to make a Male Flying team. And then I realize I lack Ryoma who is like a perfect matchup for Innes and Valter. I suppose I can round it out with Michalis. Build Michalis for defense and Innes for offense. I've been wanting to build Michalis for a while now.

You know what is odd. Summer Tana. Red. Tana. Blue. Summer Innes. Green. Innes. Colorless. That is a rather fun coincidence(I think I have mentioned it before, but I am easily amused).

Well I used 20 orbs so far but nothing but fodder.  I really need Tana because a flying red mage is the missing piece to my flier team (that and a dancer but flying dancers hate me), so I will keep trying until I get her.  Time to grind CCs until I get Tana with those orbs.

Some 150 orbs out of 475 rewarded me with two ideal natures of the characters I really wanted: Tana and Noire. Tana was -HP +Speed and Noire -Res +Attack. I'm super happy, since I've had a less-than-ideal time with natures recently, such as getting a -Attack Nino and +Speed Swordhardt. Noire, Cynthia, and the Laguz kings have remained at the top of my list ever since Morgan was released, so I'm very happy!

Time to wait for the Legendary banner or the second summer banner! 

Edited by Thane

6 hours ago, mcsilas said:

@Vaximillian I guess she heard you complimenting her swimsuit? Congrats anyway! :)

@Cute Chao Awww, sorry to hear Innes hasn't come home. Hope he'll visit soon!

@NegativeExponents- Nice! More Kaze also sounds really nice!

@Zeo @mampfoid @Rafiel's Aria

So.... Logically I said I should only do free summon. Logically I should've waited for the legendary banner reveal trailer. Logically, I should've waited for more orbs, but of course my brain decides to pull for 5 a session because I wouldn't mind any one of them- logically I should pull only red because I had no red flier yet but I also like Noire, Cordelia has her best art and is speedy and Innes would be cool as well.

Burned 40 orbs in my main account despite only saying to do the first session. 1st round was very disappointing which included Sophia but at least I had a better Lilina (+Spd to replace my +HP..still waiting for +Atk but she's rare in my main). 

Frustrated by the bad pull, I pulled a second session....I sort of decided I'm not investing too much for the legendary banner after last month's meh results and....

tumblr_pao77vrJxb1qcrdmuo1_1280.png

...I guess I had a 5 star at least? L'arachel saves me feathers in promoting, but unfortunately she's +HP/-Atk. At least I have a second blue mage horse so I'll accept this gif- L'arachel always makes me think of @Rezzy with the appropriate nature at least heh

Also, my second Shigure with a nice +Atk/-Res! So that's neat! Maybe I can promote him for future Fates kids clears (who knows when I'll get a +Spd one so i think I'll just go with this)

---

On my second account, I did my first summon and..

tumblr_pao6bxm2ky1qcrdmuo1_400.png

Whut. A second Flying Nino? +Res/-Atk but I'll take it, slightly leaning towards fodder than merge? She has a lot of nice skills. I really wish she visited my main account and not this one though. Funnily enough, my 1st Flying Nino was also in my first summon session in her debut banner.

Also at least I have my first Nanna! +Res/-Def which is decent but I want to wait for a +Spd or +Atk one.

Again, I did more frustrating summoning since I missed Bridelia again. 2nd session I just decided to snipe the Colourless orb and was given a Jeorge. I needed to focus on reds and not open every orb...

3rd session, 1st red and...

tumblr_pao6bxm2ky1qcrdmuo4_400.pngtumblr_pao6bxm2ky1qcrdmuo3_400.png

Hey, I finally have a red flier! I'd rather have her than Nowi anyway, so this works out!

+Def/-HP so I'll take it, good thing she has no superbanes!

I opened the other orbs anyway to try a better nature but at least I have a second Roderick so I can fodder off his lance now! Eliwood also visits with +Spd/-Res!

I lowkey want the other summer units as well but I should be happy with what I have now. Need to try again in my main later on, but I should stop spending until the legendary banner.

Varying results but I can't complain about 5 stars! 

4 hours ago, Poimagic said:

After using around 60 orbs, I got S!Innes:ad7WxNZ.jpg

I also dodged a really bad bullet with his Iv’s, since he is +Res/-hp. It doesn’t really affect him at all. I would’ve liked +spd or +atk, but this better than a bad iv. Now all that is left is to get Tana

@mampfoid @Rezzy @mcsilas @Zeo

Congrats on your pulls, 'tis a sad day for me.  I got an 11% pity rate.

Whelp Noire is one of my my favorite units from awakening so I really wanted to get her. Used 280 orbs (been saving for a while so still have over 400) before determining it just was not meant to be, was not all bad though got 5 new units I had not pulled yet (probably since it has been awhile since I pulled for colorless), Sothe, Priscilla, Nana, Legault, and Archer Hinoka (only pity breaker).

Edited by nirvanafan

Pro tip: For those of you trying to get any of the summer units, try summoning for them while listening to Summertime Lovin'

That's exactly what I just did. Results may vary. Took me 22 orbs to get Tana.

5b2c0a4b15191_SummerTanadropsby.thumb.png.d602cf145f8e4f7975333babb49e3c9c.png

Edited by Larverto
Forgot to put in the link.

I saved up for a few weeks and managed to get up to about 80-something orbs.

Damn boy was I hyped for Innes, his art was amazing and I really liked his stats.

Used about 60, sniping green. Nothing special. Your usual Cecilias, Bartres, Gunters... 

Until Innes finally showed up! I was stoked. Checked his IVs. +HP -ATK. I swear, I'm cursed when it comes to IVs. Almost every seasonal I've received has been -ATK. 

Decided to use some more orbs, and I got Cordelia as a pitybreaker. Hah... Suppose I'll give her lance to someone, as I don't know who could use Dull Close.

I'll be saving up until the new banner drops, because maybe Soren or Lukas could get an alt. If I don't pull another Innes, I'm hoping Life and Death + an ATK+3 seal will save his Attack stat.

3 hours ago, mampfoid said:

@Rezzy Ouch, that's unique bad luck. :-( feeling with you. Who were you trying to get? 

I wanted Noire the most, but would be happy with anybody.  I finally did end up getting her, but not before a -Atk Shigure broke my pity rate.