I got my Takumi, thank christ. orz It took over 200 orbs though and I was pity broken by Linde at some point. At least it worked out in the end.

He's +Atk -Spd, just like my original Taku. Nothing that skills can't fix though.

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, okay. So I decided to go back to the summer banner with Tana on it, hoping to pull Innes eventually. There were two reds and no green instead. Decided I could try for a better summer Tana. Got a fallen Celica this time instead.

WHAT IS HAPPENING

She's +HP -atk. Seriously, what on earth is happening.

Edited by Sunwoo

Oh, also of some note. I did one pull on summer Robin's banner for her, and pulled a Peri. Who has a really good nature of +atk -HP. I think a previous Peri I summoned had a good +spd -not atk nature, too. I don't know what is it with Peri stealing all the good natures from my 5-stars.

(My first Peri was a 5-star and +atk -res so I have no need for any more Peris. So, like, she is my bane.)

Edited by Sunwoo

Now up to 1,042 total pulled units.

Spoiler

Kagero (+Spd/-Def): This is the best iteration of her that I've pulled.  Might toss Kaze's dagger on her instead.
Serra (+Res/-Atk): A slightly better Wrys, I guess.  I'll keep her around for now.
Olivia (+Def/-HP): I could always use more Hone Atk fodder!
Soleil (+Spd/-Res): Well. . .uh, crap.  My current one is +Atk/-HP.  I'll keep her, but I'm not sure how I'll build her.  I need to think about this.

Well then.  Soleil is my swimsuit unit, I guess.  Unless I wind up with a giant pile of orbs for no good reason, I'll probably leave it at that.

Everyone tells me legendary bannrers are traps and yet.

Ephraim

Karel

Summer Camilla +def/-res

Lene

Micaiah

Shiro

Y Tiki +spd/-def

Does everyone else get more on focus units then me?

My first session had such an unholy amount of garbage in it I was foolish enough to pull a second time, sadly the second batch while a bit better, wasn't great either.

35 orbs down the drain for nothing. Not a single colorless orb by the way. Funny how that works huh? At least I got a Selena and a Fae.

I was tempted to try for Summer Tana after one session on this new banner, but after that fiasco forget about it.

Back to saving.

Edited by Zeo

Alright, damage report:

I started with about 260 orbs, + whatever we got from today and a couple quests I finished in between summons. I also ended up buying 1 orb pack by the end, so it was about 340 orbs in total by the end.

I ended up with:

+def -atk Ishtar
+atk -spd Camilla
+spd - hp Cav Chrom
+spd -hp Olwen
+atk -hp Camilla

I was really dying at that -spd Camilla since I got the same bad luck with -spd Corrin last year, so I kept going praying for something better. After I got the Olwen I then got all the way up to like 6% before the second Camilla showed up on my very last session from the orb pack I bought. I know I could have waited for the TT orbs, but that -spd really bothered me with flashbacks to last summer's bad luck and I didn't want it to happen again. Thankfully I did get a good one in the end. Also the Cav Chrom is really nice, since I actually wanted him and that seems like a nice IV on top of it. That Ishtar kind of sucks but as my only one I'll probably keep her around. I really wish that with so many orbs I could have gotten some of the other summer units too, but at least I did get the most important one. I'll probably try for Noire/Tana later when we get the TT orbs.

Fodder pulls were so-so, since I still didn't get any Fury fodder like I'm in dire need of and I pulled a fair number of reds when the game gave me no blues. 2 Selenas, 1 Odin, 1 Shanna and a handful of Cordelias were the best I got. Never thought I'd literally be drowning in Cordelias like this. I also finally got a +atk -spd Effie to use as my final merge for her, so I'm happy I finally finished her.

Edited by Alkaid

@mampfoid Eyyy!! Congrats on your Takumi!

As for me, I was reminded how garbage it is to pull from colourless.

Main account gave me 3 colourless and 2 blues. Nothing spectacular (3 star Florina, 4 star +Spd/-Def Nowi, 4 star Jakob, 4 star Virion....) but I did get a +Atk/-HP Matthew! @Zeo Sorry I keep taking your Matthews :( (Sorry your pull wasn't great but at least Selena is nice!)

I moved on to my second account and received similar garbage (ignored the green orb). At least I have an optimal +Spd/-Def Rebecca whenever I decide to use her. Tried again for a second session to at least try for red orbs, I had two which turned out to be a 3 star neutral Tharja and 4 star neutral Olivia (you know what, maybe I'll keep you if if I'm stuck like the Fallen Takumi GHB). Colourless was a meh Priscill and Wrys (Lissa where are you with your Gravity staff.....)

So yeah I think I used up all my luck, which was bound to happen sooner or later. Then I saw the Hector BHB ending soon so I'll do my final summon a day early to get rid of the bad taste in the last summons.

Second account gave me a Gunter- cool! I'm actually running out of Hone Cavalry so I'll take it.

Decided to try in my main. 2 green orbs.

tumblr_pbmr9wM5wM1tk13s2o1_400.png

Awesome. Finally a good end to today. +Spd/-Atk which is perfect so I can fodder him off as soon as I decide who needs DC.

May not be a free summon Hector like @Rafiel's Aria or @Vaximillian's, but this guy came at basically a 3% pity rate (did like a free summon and 1 or 2 orbs last time) so that's close enough.

Second orb was a Gunter as well. Again, always welcome.

Don't have a frontrunner for DC yet though so I'll save him for now. Will definitely be useful if I ever get Myrrh or SummerYTiki with her BreathBreath. Otherwise, I can either give it to LA!Eliwood or my +Res/-Spd Effie to finally have a DC Lance armour niche filled (Effie needs to be upgraded though so slightly more expensive featherwise since I need a Berkut's Lance as well). I just spent 60k upgrading the 4 star M!Marths to finally make space since they were sitting there without fodder use, so I'll have a proper think about it later.

At least Summer banner will last a month as well, so I can stockpile orbs again (less than 20 again) and wait for whatever the next banner is before summoning more. Hurry up TT!

Edited by mcsilas

@mcsilas

You don't even need to guess who I wanted...

And he came to me within 20 orbs :D

I feel like I deserved this xD So happy :D Not sure about his stats, but I'll use him no matter what.

Legault still hasn't shown, and it does amuse me that the first opp to seriously pull on colourless is over so soon, but I'm happier conserving my orbs ^.^

1 minute ago, Cute Chao said:

@mcsilas

You don't even need to guess who I wanted...

And he came to me within 20 orbs :D

I feel like I deserved this xD So happy :D Not sure about his stats, but I'll use him no matter what.

Legault still hasn't shown, and it does amuse me that the first opp to seriously pull on colourless is over so soon, but I'm happier conserving my orbs ^.^

Ooooh! Congrats! A great way to balance out the S!Innes fiasco!

Just enjoy him either way, Takumi looks so happy in this version.

@mampfoid I'm squeezing every last of my luck now haha! I think it's a sign to seriously start saving now. Except for Linde, I pretty much have similar units (S!Corrin, Kinoka, F!Grima) so I should control my urges for now as they're not complete must-haves.

Have fun with those 35/35 offensive Takumi!

Just now, mcsilas said:

Ooooh! Congrats! A great way to balance out the S!Innes fiasco!

Just enjoy him either way, Takumi looks so happy in this version.

I definitely will. My first bow flier and currently the only ranged male flier in the game :D Plus his summoning line is just far too adorable and funny to me :D

2 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

@mampfoid I'm squeezing every last of my luck now haha! I think it's a sign to seriously start saving now. Except for Linde, I pretty much have similar units (S!Corrin, Kinoka, F!Grima) so I should control my urges for now as they're not complete must-haves.

Yeah, that's what I should do as well. But it's hard to not spend TT orbs immediately. Tiki is especially tempting, because I don't have F!Grima (Myrhh is slow) and she would be a good DC candidate. While I'm not a Loli fan, I think her art is cute and way better than Nowis for example. 

5 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Have fun with those 35/35 offensive Takumi!

Thanks, he is already in preparation for TTs. :-) 

Holy CRAP, I've decided the game is rigged. I got 5* S!Linde as my free pull (yay fodder!!!). And then blew ONLY 40 orbs (I only had 46) and got TAKUMI (+Atk/-Spd)! So quick.

So I'm super happy. Buttttt, I've literally blown through over 200 orbs on F!Morgan banners and haven't gotten her again. Soooo....idk that desire sensor must actually exist. But back to saving and super glad I have a bonus unit for TT so soon!!

This is what my first set got me on the latest summer banner.

m3VFTjj.png

Yeah, so much for thinking my luck was heading into a dry spell. Delthea was the free pull and finally isn’t -Atk/-Spd (just neutral) so this one is now my new base and +2. I’m now also halfway to a +10 Tana (she’s +5 now).

And if this wasn’t enough, I think the game got a bit confused.

Spoiler

BWWoA4k.png

dGrxvV2.png

Hellica: +Def/-Atk, Kinshi Hinoka: +HP/-Res (way better than +Def/-Spd at least)

...I am still pulling from A Sketchy Summer, right?

@mcsilas Grats on your Hector!

I forgot to rub you before pulling since I did so at work. Towards the end of the not expensive orbs(free + July pack), I got 4 reds and 1 colorless. After all 4 red turned up squat. I knew. Just Knew. The colorless was a 5*.

R3O6yL0.png

She is +SPD/-DEF. So instead of Summer Young Tiki I got an ideal boon/bane Summer Linde. Darn. I mean she was basically #2 on my list from this banner since she is a new type. But I also know she isn't going to get used much if at all. Besides her damaged artwork looks like she is looking at me like I am a horrible person. I mean just look at this expression -

Spoiler

7pHZGST.png

15 packs plus promo to complete this banner.

Linde: +Spd -Def, +6
Yes, she showed up that many times before Takumi did. I might just go all the way if the stuff I'm selling sells.

Takumi: +Spd -Atk
Finishing the banner off. Sighs in -Atk, but +Spd is the best we can do with -Atk. 32/38 is not terrible.

Tiki: +HP -Atk
Groans in those IVs. But I ended up with F!Kana instead of Hector on that last banner, +Spd -HP. This Tiki will end up 7 HP ahead, and only 1 Def behind until I get to F!Kana for her refine.

Camilla: +Def -Res
Almost tempting to do a Close Counter / Vantage set thanks to a certain pitybreaker.

Off-focus: Innes, Jaffar, Olwen, Elise, Delthea, Takumi

Since I’m enjoying my summer vacation, time to make some pulls. First, free pull from the Luna banner.

1. 4* Eirika: Meh.

Now to the new summer banner with 43 orbs. Aiming for Linde, but anyone else is fine.

1. 3* Lucius: Bleh.
  2. 4* Niles: Iceberg fodder.
  3. 4* Palla: Meh.
  4. 4* Lon’qu: Vantage fodder.

31 orbs left. Let’s try again.

1. 4* Legault: Nice, new unit.
  2. 3* Lissa: Worthless.
  3. 4* Est: Also worthless.
  4. 4* Florina: DB3 fodder.
  5. 3* Athena: SP fodder.

That’s it for now.