• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, Alexmender said:

That's really enticing...If I were a person with self-control I'd probably say something like: "That may be the case, but I'll save for x". I'm not one so it's likely I'll try to see if the Luke+SY!Tiki is true tomorrow after the arena orbs arrive.

Haha, good luck then!

Or perhaps at least wait until you get 17-20 orbs, I got my Tiki in a session with four red orbs as the fourth pull. 

It happened again, I got a 5* I was looking for on the last day of the banner. Hp+, Res-

ClOOzPQ_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

Back to Brokenville though, but I am satiafied

4 hours ago, Garlyle said:

It happened again, I got a 5* I was looking for on the last day of the banner. Hp+, Res-

ClOOzPQ_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

Back to Brokenville though, but I am satiafied

Congratulations!  She's pretty versatile in how she can be built, so you can go with almost anything silly or meme and she'll be able to pull off your wishes.

Only one thing.  Be ABSOLUTELY careful around F!Nino.  Under No Circumstances should you try to tank her without a speed boon and some speed buffs.

Edited by Selena4Lyfe

@Selena4Lyfe Thank you, I will keep playing cautiosly then. I do not plan to use her as a bait, ahe is more offensive as I see. Mostly I wanted her because of thw Chill skill, That looks very useful.

Me: 50 orbs now. Yeah, I think I'll throw a few at Summer Freddy's banner again. He won't be around too much longer and who knows when he'll come back again... Anybody on the legendary or upcoming new heroes banner will come back sooner, I'm certain.

*opens session*

Me: One colorless? Blah. At least there's one at all.

yB9UhLZ.png

AAAAAH OH MY GOD NO WAY! FIVE ORBS! YEEEEEE!! HELL YEAH!!

I swear I had to blink here! lol Is this a thank you for that beautiful picture of your wife I just finished last night, Freddy? I did make Kelli look great in that Dark Flier getup, didn't I? ^^

Spoiler

MIEgLlq.png

Also, +HP, -Res! Good IVs! :D He's now the new base. He got faster and tankier! If I gave him a Def seal, he could be a decent user of CC now. But obviously, that skill is hard to get, so for now, he remains a player phase hard-hitter that'll debuff you to hell if he doesn't kill you. :P And heal allies a bit if need be. But I think I'll add a positioning skill to his kit too for scenarios where that would be more useful. I'll change his C too, since he no longer really needs Threaten Spd to help him double (he started out as -Spd lol).

I think I'll leave the banner alone again for now though, I do still want some orbs for that legendary banner and new heroes banner if anybody I like and want is on them. When Summer Freddy is around again though, I'll definitely dump more orbs for more merges still! I'll always love Freddy Bear. <3

EDIT: I just realized! He's the first 5 star I pulled on my new phone! What luck is that?! :D I got a new phone the other day, so now my screenshots are cleaner too. Maybe this is why he decided to appear so fast, rather than that Kelli pic. lol Either way, good reasons, Freddy! :3

@Rezzy @Arcanite

Edited by Anacybele

4 hours ago, Anacybele said:

Me: 50 orbs now. Yeah, I think I'll throw a few at Summer Freddy's banner again. He won't be around too much longer and who knows when he'll come back again... Anybody on the legendary or upcoming new heroes banner will come back sooner, I'm certain.

*opens session*

Me: One colorless? Blah. At least there's one at all.

yB9UhLZ.png

AAAAAH OH MY GOD NO WAY! FIVE ORBS! YEEEEEE!! HELL YEAH!!

I swear I had to blink here! lol Is this a thank you for that beautiful picture of your wife I just finished last night, Freddy? I did make Kelli look great in that Dark Flier getup, didn't I? ^^

Hide contents

MIEgLlq.png

Also, +HP, -Res! Good IVs! :D He's now the new base. He got faster and tankier! If I gave him a Def seal, he could be a decent user of CC now. But obviously, that skill is hard to get, so for now, he remains a player phase hard-hitter that'll debuff you to hell if he doesn't kill you. :P And heal allies a bit if need be. But I think I'll add a positioning skill to his kit too for scenarios where that would be more useful. I'll change his C too, since he no longer really needs Threaten Spd to help him double (he started out as -Spd lol).

I think I'll leave the banner alone again for now though, I do still want some orbs for that legendary banner and new heroes banner if anybody I like and want is on them. When Summer Freddy is around again though, I'll definitely dump more orbs for more merges still! I'll always love Freddy Bear. <3

EDIT: I just realized! He's the first 5 star I pulled on my new phone! What luck is that?! :D I got a new phone the other day, so now my screenshots are cleaner too. Maybe this is why he decided to appear so fast, rather than that Kelli pic. lol Either way, good reasons, Freddy! :3

@Rezzy @Arcanite

Congrats, that's a lot of merges.  Congrats on your new phones, too.

3 hours ago, mampfoid said:

@Anacybele Hey cool, congratulations! Luckily the banner is around some other days, perhaps you'll get to dump some TT orbs for other 1-2 Freddies. 

Yeah, if I find there's no one I want on the upcoming one, maybe. And thanks. ^^

2 hours ago, Rezzy said:

Congrats, that's a lot of merges.  Congrats on your new phones, too.

Thanks! I want to make him +10 someday if I can.

@mampfoid I just used the arena orbs to see if the Luke+Tiki thing was real... I ended with a neutral Karel. I didn't had any sort of pity rate but it's weird to get two non focus units, guess me getting Tiki wasn't meant to be. On the bright side that's my first Karel so that's nice.

Let's get that salt revved up.

2 each Red, Blue, 1 Colourless (Is this it?)

3* Jagen (First I get lots of Gunter, now more Jagen. You know what I'd like? MORE USEFUL FODDER. +Atk/-HP), 3* Oboro (I think that's +10. Fuck. +Spd/-Atk)

Well, arena orbs and tempest trial orbs didn't give me Innes. But it did give me a perfect Raven: +spd -HP. I was hoping for a +spd Raven (even if my +atk one is still good), but I can't help but think about how good Innes would've been with +spd -HP, too.

While pulling for the Sketchy Summer banner I pulled: 2 Sully's, Nowi, Florina, Mathilda, L'Arachel, Oscar, Lukas, Gwendolyn, 2 Shigure's, 2 Cain's, Beruka, Peri, Ogma, Lilina, and Female Corrin. I was pity broken twice during this. First was from Ninian who I just merged off. The second pity breaker was from Ishtar.

Spoiler

6UmYDkV.png

Ishtar has neutral IVs luckily. Was worried she would have like -Atk or -Spd when she appeared.

Pity broken by +Def -HP Siegbert... I'd be a little more okay with it BEFORE Legault was dropped to 4* with Atk Tactic, but well that is another merge for my base Siegbert... I also still haven't summoned Legault at 4* though...

But also Summer Linde! +HP -Atk, but for what it's worth it's not -Spd, unlike my Takumi, and 31 Atk is about what most other Daggers have anyways, so... this is fine!

Edited by Xenomata

Gosh Dang it. All that pity and I get pity broken by an off banner Red Sanaki. Yes, she was one of my holes, but darn nab it! +RES/-HP so I guess not a terrible boon bane. While I wasn't planning to open colorless and blue, I figured I would go ahead and buy a pack and see if a Takumi or Camilla was hiding under there. And of course the app glitches out my card is charged I don't get the orbs or the chance to see if there was an extra 5* hiding there. Today sucks. Not enough to be sick as dog, this happens too. This may mean no Tikipop for me unless I get really lucky on a yolo pull. I don't think I'll be able to get enough orbs to drive another 5.25-5.5 pity. I think I'll go eat some Resse Klondike bars. Not good for getting my weight back down, but good for comfort.

So, I gather some orbs via TT and Arena, and I summon on the first new summer banner since it’s ending soon. And guess what I pull:Y7Ekjk4.jpg

An S!Tana, the one I wanted the most. And the best part? She is +spd/-hp. Her most perfect nature! This makes my haul of the first summer banner two +res/-hp S!Innes and this S!Tana. Neat

@mampfoid @Rezzy @mcsilas @Zeo 

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Sorry, I just had to get that out. I pulled Innes! I'm so happy.

... I do believe he's +spd. Whew! This is a nice change from all the -spd and -atk units this banner gave me.

EDIT: Never mind, he's +res -def. Which is fine, it doesn't affect attack or speed. I'm surprised his base speed is so high.

Edited by Sunwoo