Red orbs as elusive as ever.

3* Eirika +Res -HP

Four blues were tempting but decided to skip.

4* Soleil +Atk -Def

Just one blue to ignore.

4* Frederick +Res -HP

One green, four grey, what the hell? At least Freddy finally goes to 4*+10, guess it's time to properly build him now. One last round...

4* Stahl +Res -Def
4* Raigh +HP -Def
4* Tailtiu +Spd -HP

Bleh. 4 orbs left. Add tomorrow's login and arena orbs and I get to 10, but odds are I'm leaving the banner with 4%.

EDIT: Clearly not going to have spare orbs for the BHB banner so I went in for just the freebie. 4* Gaius Res/Def doesn't help my mood any. At least there weren't any other grey orbs to taunt me.

Edited by Humanoid

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

25 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Little sister is finally here!

A big welcome to her as she brought the gift of a great nature with her! Congratulations! 

Your catalogue of black spots where waifus should be is thinning out. Who is missing apart from Julia? 

3 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Your catalogue of black spots where waifus should be is thinning out. Who is missing apart from Julia? 

Lucina, Linde, and Hinoka are the most wanted ones. Then come Leo and Ryoma, and these five are—I think—my last yet-not-obtained launch characters. Other than these six, I’ve never had Luke, Alm, Gray, Genny, Delthea, Sonya, Sigurd, Lene, Rebecca, Dorcas, Karla, Legault, Ephraim, Innes, Mist, Mia, girl Morgan, girl Kana, Shiro, Rhajat, and freshly-added Maribelle and Libra.

Omg... I wanted Wrath fodder for Libra, so I went into Nephenee's banner with the new 20 orbs. First circle didn't yield anything amazing. Second circle gave me the last Lukas I needed to start my merge project YAS...

AS WELL AS....

Shigure. At 5 stars. If I had to get a random 5 star, I'm so glad it was him. And to top it off, he's +SPD -HP. What? How? I don't know how I go from only getting -ATK or -SPD to a basically perfect spread. Libra goes Wrath-less for now. Maybe I'll have enough orbs by time her daily banner returns. Who knows? Or maybe Karla will get a rerun soon. Or maybe I'll get lucky before this banner disappears.  

After not playing heroes for months I finally decided to log back in.

Three 5* pulls which is my best luck ever I think with 30 orbs. 

egolOhsl.png HRcNDsHl.png vcoxVnOl.png

My phone then proceeded to freeze and close the app and I remember now why I don't play anymore.

All three are -atk thanks @Rezzy ~

Edited by Natalie

@Vaximillian

Congrats on your Elise :D

On my side, I decided to go for Libra because we're going to be getting an influx in orbs. At an eventual 5% pity rate, I regretted it xD

In the end, I pulled a Minerva, instead (and I even pulled the rest of them but no further 5*s. Ouch!). However, I'm not displeased, especially now I know this new event doesn't need you to own the unit. Minerva's one of the few launch units I was missing (I think only Hinoka and Elise are left now, off the top of my head) and I quite like her as a character. Libra will drop down, so I'll get him eventually :)

@Vaximillian Grats on Elise!

@FrostyFireMage Pity about the boons and banes, but at least they are unit types(healer and dancer) that can function well with less than ideal boon/banes.

@Rafiel's Aria Glad to see you getting pity breaks that you desire. Missing the bannered unit isn't nearly as heartbreaking then.

@Natalie Hey, if you have to get -ATK at least you got speed in return. For Tiki that is a fine trade, though not ideal, and Roy likes speed. Alm. . . uh. . . I can't say anything good about this trade.

@Cute Chao Heh, You and I both have some regrets then. I dropped the orb gift and whatever else I had thinking that pretty much any of them would be nice, even if unneeded for the event. I got myself a Red Dancer. Lene. +DEF/-ATK. I'd rather have your Minerva.

@Usana

I can't really complain at a Minerva, at least, since I've always vaguely wanted her (not enough to pull, but enough to like her as a pitybreak). At least Libra will be 4* soon :) His art is the best of the lot, imo. Just the right amount of pretty :D

Lene's not bad. She has sword valor, which is hecka useful on a dancer :D

*throws about 15 more orbs since the last Summer Freddy pull/merge*

8N7oZWt.png

*blinks again*

Spoiler

tumblr_m4euiocpXa1rskeexo1_500.gif

F7K9.gif

I CAN'T. BELIEVE. MY LUCK. OH MY GOOOOD. :D

I originally spent 200 to get even one Summer Freddy in this banner since it returned, now within like 30 or so, I pull THREE. WHAT IS THIS MADNESS GAME?!

Halfway to +10! :D

kFbljAT.png

(Btw, I didn't have my screenshot button ready in time, so I couldn't get one right at Freddy's appearance this time, that's why it's just the session)

Definitely waiting for the legendary banner now though, I'm happy enough my beach Freddy Bear is +5! I do wish a +Spd or +Atk one that's -Res or -HP would show though. But no biggie if that never happens. Getting to +10 at all would be amazing!

@Rezzy @Arcanite

8 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Ha cool, Congratulations! 

Will you give it another try before the banner ends? Honestly I don't know if the odds are better on a legendary banner or on this one, since he already shares colorless with Gaius here. 

2 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Ha cool, Congratulations! 

Will you give it another try before the banner ends? Honestly I don't know if the odds are better on a legendary banner or on this one, since he already shares colorless with Gaius here. 

Thanks! But nah, there's only one day left, and I really want Hrid who has a good shot of being the next legendary hero since we just got to see him for the first time, so I want to save my orbs in case it is him. I want him so bad. He's hot and also seems badass and gentlemanly. <3

I bet he'll be a power-creeped Alfonse though. Poor Alfy. But at least he got a refine! :P

Actually I would prefer a +def than a +atk Lene since she's a great physical tank with her personal sword and defense refine. And she makes good use of bonfire / ignis.

Also that Brave Roy is still very usable. With +spd he can make good use of desperation. This combination is way better than mine who has the opposite natures. -Spd hurts way more than -Atk.

24 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

*throws about 15 more orbs since the last Summer Freddy pull/merge*

8N7oZWt.png

*blinks again*

Reveal hidden contents

tumblr_m4euiocpXa1rskeexo1_500.gif

F7K9.gif

I CAN'T. BELIEVE. MY LUCK. OH MY GOOOOD. :D

I originally spent 200 to get even one Summer Freddy in this banner since it returned, now within like 30 or so, I pull THREE. WHAT IS THIS MADNESS GAME?!

kFbljAT.png

(Btw, I didn't have my screenshot button ready in time, so I couldn't get one right at Freddy's appearance this time, that's why it's just the session)

Definitely waiting for the legendary banner now though, I'm happy enough my beach Freddy Bear is +5! I do wish a +Spd or +Atk one that's -Res or -HP would show though. But no biggie if that never happens. Getting to +10 at all would be amazing!

@Rezzy @Arcanite

Another one?  Congrats, that's pretty impressive.

4 hours ago, Natalie said:

After not playing heroes for months I finally decided to log back in.

Three 5* pulls which is my best luck ever I think with 30 orbs. 

egolOhsl.png HRcNDsHl.png vcoxVnOl.png

My phone then proceeded to freeze and close the app and I remember now why I don't play anymore.

All three are -atk thanks @Rezzy ~

I hope you appreciate my gift.

Just now, Rezzy said:

Another one?  Congrats, that's pretty impressive.

I KNOW! Especially since poor Freddy here always has to share his color. Thanks!

18 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

bet he'll be a power-creeped Alfonse though. Poor Alfy. But at least he got a refine! :P

Perhaps Hrid is a mage, swords can be used as decorative accessories after all. 

Btw. Your gifs made me chuckle. 

4 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Perhaps Hrid is a mage, swords can be used as decorative accessories after all. 

Btw. Your gifs made me chuckle. 

Yeah, Raven's art shows him with a sword, despite that he uses an axe. So it wouldn't be the first time we get a unit whose gameplay weapon actually differs from what's shown in the art. Hrid sure looks like he'd be a bulky ass mage though, bulkier than Henry or Boey. And as ripped as Bruno!

Speaking of Bruno, glad we finally at least heard of him again (as Zacharias, but still).

Heh, good. XD I had to really show my reaction here because OMG I nearly fell out of my chair with excitement and shock. And I love MLP: FiM and Rainbow Dash. :P

Edited by Anacybele