Both free 5*s today! Huzzah!

Flying!Nino - A copy, but a copy of an adorable young lady on a pegasus. +HP/-Def, which is about the same as my other one, so probably Swift Sparrow fodder, hooray!

Rhajat! - The final piece in my unintentional-but-welcome "Tharja Emblem." Also +HP/-Def. I can't wait for double SP tomorrow so I can train her up!

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Grandosco said:

Flying!Nino - A copy, but a copy of an adorable young lady on a pegasus. +HP/-Def, which is about the same as my other one, so probably Swift Sparrow fodder, hooray!

Rhajat! - The final piece in my unintentional-but-welcome "Tharja Emblem." Also +HP/-Def. I can't wait for double SP tomorrow so I can train her up!

It’s double EXP and SP everyday right now for the Feh summer celebration

congrats on the double 5 stars though!

26 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

It’s double EXP and SP everyday right now for the Feh summer celebration

Not anymore, that ended today.

Also while I'm here, I just got my first 5* from Festival in Hoshido: Armor March for Effie (+Spd/-Atk Amelia, third off-focus Amelia to date). Now maybe I'll get off my ass and get her to +10 soon now that she has that and Bold Fighter. I certainly have enough copies of her stockpiled to do so.

On 8/15/2018 at 9:56 AM, Zeo said:

@mampfoid @mcsilas @Alexmender @Cute Chao @Usana @Rafiel's Aria @NegativeExponents- @SatsumaFSoysoy @Vaximillian @Poimagic @eclipse@Alkaid

Oh... My... God...

Hide contents

zuyQDUX.png

There was just one orb... one orb and there she was waiting. I don't even know where to begin. For starters, I haven't pulled a single *5 from these daily banners while everyone else has been getting them left and right. But when I get my *5, it's her. Of all units it's her. Maybe this game does know what you want, because it's times like this where it all just feels intentional. I don't care if I didn't open the red stone first, as far as I'm concerned, this was free. She's +ATK/-DEF even... what even... Now I have to make a decision on weather to drop -SPD in favor of -DEF. Busy times ahead!

aNIBq8h.jpg

Unbelievable.

18 orbs in hand, this is the daily banner I've been waiting for so I figured why not go for one more rou-

Hide contents

zuyQDUX.png

I'm done. 

It's all good. I'm down from 30 orbs to 3, but who even cares about that at this point. I'm 100% satisfied with my daily banner experience. Things couldn't have been any better. Cheers peeps.

Ah that’s some awesome luck with double Lyns! Have you decided which one you’re keeping? +atk sounds like the best choice but does she even need spd with that unique refinement of hers? So maybe keeping intact some of her bulk might be better. But then again Flashing Blade is a thing so... idk they both seem like solid choices.

Two new banners today? Might as well start with the daily. I've already got Minerva and Eldigan, so Jaffar it is.

1. 4* Lachesis: Guess she was looking for her brother.

And now for the Draconic Aura banner. Don't care about Kana, so red then.

1. 4* Lon'qu: Bleh.

I really haven't been lucky with the 5*s lately. Well, 24 orbs on hand, so another shot at Elincia.

1. 3* Camilla: Worthless.

What's with the lack of greens? That was the only one in 3 sets. Up to a 4% rate now on the Festival banner.

Well...that's that. The dancer banner ended with a pity breaker Y!Tiki. I really wanted the dancing Micaiah but it wasn't meant to be, it seems. I'll save the rest of the TT orbs for the BHB banner to see if I can get 1 or 2 merges for OG!Micaiah.

Man I'm gonna miss the daily banners, it was fun to be excited for a free summon each day. Didn't really keep a record of all my pulls cause most of it was trash. The only 5* I got for free was a Jaffar (+hp, -spd :/) but I'm happy enough with just that.

Now it's time to save orbs for whatever comes on the 21st.

Welp. Out of orbs again. After not getting F!Grima in the last legendary banner (and only afterward seeing that she'd be in the next legendary banner) it was orb-scrounging time to try to get dancing Ryouma. I kept getting wheels with everything but blue in them, including the one before last. In that one before the last one (I had 10 orbs, so I could pull twice) my percentage was broken by Xander. It's odd how I only seem to ever get that guy when I'm trying for someone else... And then a 4* Nowi. Out of orbs again, so I may just start saving again for future banners. At least I got one of the new units, but still kind of disappointed. -def, +res, which is...a bit confusing.

I don't know what was wrong with this dancing banner. I decided I just had to have the silver haired maiden since she was basically my first FE protagonist, so went full on whale to get her. Pulled exclusively red unless there were no reds...
5 star pulls as follows:

(new) YT Olivia
(+4 merge) Leo
(+3 merge) Lyn
(+1 merge)Ares
(+3 merge)Sanaki
(new) Katarina
(+1 merge)YT Olivia
(new)WT Olwen
(+2 merge)Grey
(+1 merge)Deidere
AND FINALLY Micaiah.

With luck like that, I think i'll wait until she appears on a legendary banner to try to merge her...

Why the heck has colourless become the new green? I managed to scrounge the orbs up for a few pulls today. Got one session with one colourless, and two sessions with none! What the heck? >.<

Got a Leon, a Merric and a Fir... None of whom I need or particularly want right now -.-

Forgot to check if my rate has gone up to 4.75. I'm almost done with Tempest orbs, too >.<

@Noir Wow, that's a lot of pity breakers. What are the odds for something like this? 

Olivia, Olwen and Katarina are pretty cool new units though. Congrats on your hard earned Micaiah! 

@Zeo Sorry to hear you missed Karla. What's your plan for her? Mine is still mostly unused, apart from her cleaner role on my TTs backup team. 

Edited by mampfoid

@Mau Yeah the daily banners definitely made me more excited to log in each day. Didn't manage to tempt me to blow orbs though, so assuming others are like me it probably isn't super great for IS's bottom line to do too frequently. Do hope they keep it in mind for special occasions though!

@Noir Good grief. At least some of the pity breakers were new? Or maybe the silver lining is that your Micaiah has the ideal boon/bane in your opinion? Hopefully there is a silver lining anyways.

@Cute Chao You are having trouble with colorless too? Ever since I decided Xander was my secondary target it is like the colorless orbs have all vanished on me. I often only see one or none. Though I did get lucky today and saw three in one session after a couple of one orb sessions. Funny thing. Now I am being flooded with red orbs. 3 per session isn't uncommon. Guess what was scarce when I was hunting Micaiah?

27 minutes ago, Usana said:

@Cute Chao You are having trouble with colorless too? Ever since I decided Xander was my secondary target it is like the colorless orbs have all vanished on me. I often only see one or none. Though I did get lucky today and saw three in one session after a couple of one orb sessions. Funny thing. Now I am being flooded with red orbs. 3 per session isn't uncommon. Guess what was scarce when I was hunting Micaiah?

Really struggling. I've even seen a few sessions with three greens but I've only had one session with three colourless. Even two colourless is rare. It's almost 50:50 between 1 and 0... This is the true colourless hell for me!

I shall wish you luck with your Xander. Hopefully we'll both find him in the end ^.^

2 hours ago, mampfoid said:

@Noir Wow, that's a lot of pity breakers. What are the odds for something like this? 

Olivia, Olwen and Katarina are pretty cool new units though. Congrats on your hard earned Micaiah! 

Olivia is basically Performing Azura who trades off one extra buff in every stat for being a flier, which imo makes her pretty close to the best dancer. Guidance on a dancer is just crazy. Reese's Tome has a really sweet animation and Katarina is like the original Robin. She's honestly on my list to consider using those 200 dew on...Olwen underwhelmes me so far, but maybe that's since i've got a +5 Gunnthra xD I'm pretty pleased I got so many new units!

1 hour ago, Usana said:

@Noir Good grief. At least some of the pity breakers were new? Or maybe the silver lining is that your Micaiah has the ideal boon/bane in your opinion? Hopefully there is a silver lining anyways.

She's +RES -SPD, so honestly pretty close. It's not like Red Thani will be doubling anythin anyway. Fed her Chill Speed, gave her Attack Ploy seal, she's a great debuffing dancer. The silver lining will be that the banner coming soon ISN'T CYL2 so I have some more time to rebuild my stash of orbs for the next units to break the meta...

Edited by Noir

17 minutes ago, Noir said:

Olivia is basically Performing Azura who trades off one extra buff in every stat for being a flier, which imo makes her pretty close to the best dancer. Guidance on a dancer is just crazy. Reese's Tome has a really sweet animation and Katarina is like the original Robin. She's honestly on my list to consider using those 200 dew on...Olwen underwhelmes me so far, but maybe that's since i've got a +5 Gunnthra xD I'm pretty pleased I got so many new units!

1 hour ago, Usana said:

I tried hard for Olivia but got only a lot of pity breakers myself (not as many as you though) and Katarina is still missing in my roster too. 

Olwen is great, she saved some of my clears: GHB Zephiel, LHB Ryoma & GHB Kana each in one turn. 

My Gunnthra is -SPD, perhaps that's why I prefer Olwen. She can hit really hard and does it with style. 

Well, I got dancer Elincia but I’m cursed to only get Elincias with a shit boon/bane as she’s +HP/-Spd to go with the +Def/-Atk on my PoR one. Oh well, I have her now and it’s not like dancers are known for their combat anyways.

Spoiler

Tx5Z4PP.png

16 hours ago, Grandosco said:

...Y U NO MERGE FLYING LOLI GODDESS?!

so, i have a +6 +spd -hp karla

i already spent a few orbs on this draconic aura banner (like 60 orbs), and i got 3 ares (one was my free summon), a damn luke (why is he even 5* only) and another karla, so she's +7 now

do you think i can make my karla +10 with like 200 more orbs?

@mampfoid Since pulling her, Ayra has become my most used sword unit by far. It's because she's part of my hero team, but regardless that's the reality.

I'm 100% sure I'd have a team comp for Karla. But I can't afford to dump orbs into this banner. Especially when there is the very real possibility that Ares could do to Karla what his father was doing to Ayra for so many people on her debut banner.

sigh, i just want any dancer on my main.

All I got instead was a 4% pity rate.

47 orbs wasted, now back to 1 orb again :(

i should have just waited for new heroes/the bhb banner but eh. at least this gives more incentive to take a break, don't have much TT orbs left to go either

35 orbs on hand, so might as well shoot for Elincia a few more times.

1. 4* Lon'qu: Or not...Damn green orbs won't show up.

This is getting ridiculous. 30 orbs left.

1. 3* Fae: Draw Back fodder.

Every time there's never more than 1 green...25 orbs left.

1. 3* Selena: Reposition fodder!

That was useful for once. Nephenee's been waiting for a while. 20 orbs left.

1. 4* Merric: Screw it, at this point I'll take anyone. Rest of the set...
  2. 3* Henry: Feathers.
  3. 4* A!Tiki: Meh.
  4. 4* Nowi: Another useless dragon...
  5. 4* Nanna: Meh. Might as well feed you to your mother for Heavenly Light.

This banner clearly doesn't like me. At least I still have tons of time and orbs before it's over.

Edited by KMT4ever
Forgot Tiki's rating.