Unfortunately the Festival banner still isn't cooperating, so our new Brave Heroes will have to wait until that's done with. But first, the BHB banner. Hoping for Micaiah.

1. 4* Sothe: So close, yet so far...

Now back to the festival. 48 orbs for now.

1. 4* Cherche: Feathers.
  2. 4* Sakura: More feathers.
  3. 4* Rebecca: Meh.
  4. 4* Clarine: Worthless.
  5. 3* Mamui: SP fodder.

Come on, Feh. 28 orbs left.

1. 3* Hawkeye: Bleh.
  2. 3* Merric: SP fodder.
  3. 4* Oscar: Lancebreaker fodder.
  4. 3* Felicia: Meh.
  5. 3* Wrys: Worthless.

4.75% pity rate on a banner I don't even care that much about. Unbelievable...

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright, I have 105 orbs and a few more to claim from hard story maps and quests, but I'm going to try to be disciplined and wait for the legendary announcement. One or two rounds for now, I'm thinking, as much as I want Lilina, Nino and Nowi to show up.

4* Gwendolyn +HP -Atk
3* Eirika +Spd -HP
5* Veronica +Spd -Res
3* Jakob +Res -Spd
4* Kagero Neutral

Oookay. I'll take that. I was torn on whether Veronica or Hector would be my freebie, so this works out well. Buuuuut I'm going to hold off on claiming the freebie anyway because I might be back on this banner if the next ones are disappointing. Won't claim neutral Hector until I'm definitely done with pulling blues here.

I want Celica (Galeforce yeah!) and Veronica, armors don't interest me. 

First circle, 3 reds, 1 grey and 1 blue. I open all 5: 

Spoiler

9pqsZim.png

Kaze is -ATK. My second blue Micaiah (+HP/-SPD) ... the exact same nature of my first one. Good fodder at least both of them. 

Will I continue to pull off-focus units? Second circle, 2 colorless, 1 red, 1 blue and 1 green. After Maria and another Matthew (sorry @Zeo) this: 

Spoiler

qus9MTm.png

+SPD/-RES perfect!! 

Spoiler

d1SUQHk.gif

I didn't think I would be done so fast with this banner, I'm really happy. :-) 

Free choice was obvious then: 

Spoiler

WH50c97.png

Three 5* in 28 orbs? I'll take it, thanks! 

@mcsilas @Vaximillian

Oooo congrats @mampfoid awesome pulls with the perfect Celica!

i can’t decide between Hector  and Veronica for me- Veronica is useful but i also need blue armours and Hector would complete my emblem team

trying to snipe blue and colourless for now- if i get one the other will be my free pick. Or if hector gets a bad bane then he’ll be my free pick. Technically i already have a Maribelle for staff needs but more Razzle Dazzle is always good and i think i need the blue armour niche slightly more..

so far i’m sick of Jakobs though... i need to gather more orbs.

best pull so far was a +Spd/-HP Maria and a +Spd Kaze although too bad he is -Res...

@Zeo @mcsilas @mampfoid

My strategy going in was to summon blues and colorless until I got either Veronica or Hector and then redeem that free summon depending on who I got.

My free summon gave me a Serra. I backed out on that session because the rest were greens and reds.

But the first orb of the very next session gave me this

Spoiler

aEUhwRO.jpg

jhxvi63.jpg

Veronica appeared! She’s +hp/-def which is a solid nature so I don’t even feel tempted to go another round. I pulled the other colorless and blue which were just a Kagero and Nowi and then went ahead to redeem that free Brave Hector.

Now I’m left with a nice 40 orbs for any future banners.

Edit: @mampfoid nice to see that you got what you wanted pretty quickly too.

@mcsilas Same goals I see but wow I think I just took all your luck. I hope it goes well for you too once you finish gathering more orbs

Edited by NegativeExponents-

Unlike last time, I won't be pulling the freebie yet. This banner has some neat units though, so let's try.

3 Colourless, 1 each Blue, Green (good start)

3* Donnel (Dangit pothead. +Spd/-Atk), 3* Sheena (Well, Svallin shield could be nice for one of the brave units? +HP/-Atk), 4* Clarine (Is this good enough? +Spd/-Def, might have already), 4* Jeorge (What nature is he? +Res/-Atk, so useless), 4* Sakura (Disappointing. +HP/-Def)

3 Green, 1 each Red, Blue

4* Donnel (You're freaking Dio at this point. +HP/-Def), 4* Gunter (I wanted cav buffs. +Def/-Res), 3* Fae (Renewal. +Atk/-HP, unfortunate), 3* Fae (Double Chicken. +Atk/-Def, I have that), 3* Eliwood (Ward Cav's nice. Neutral.)

3.5%

5* Hec the Brave (OHO what's this! Well I'm happy. He's +Res/-HP, oh but he'll do for now with that and hope I get +Def some day.), 4* Shigure (Finally pull him! Neutral, oh well), 4* Beruka (Well, could be worse fodder. +Def/-Spd, so close to fantastic.), 3* Stahl (Fodder. +HP/-Res), 3* Laslow More merge I guess? +Spd/-Res, I have better)

Well that's 1/4 already. Nice.

7 hours ago, Usana said:

@Cute Chao Congrats! Kinda funny we both got Xander on the same day!

Yay :D

My friend got his Ryoma the very next day, too, so happiness all round :D

I haven't used my free pull on the brave heroes, and can't decide between Ephraim (favourite character of the four but really boring class and weapon type) or Veronica (likely the most useful in f2p guides). I got some fodder for my three pulls I did on my first summon circle, but I don't really intend to do more.

31 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Oooo congrats @mampfoid awesome pulls with the perfect Celica!

Thanks! Good luck getting both Veronica and Hector! 

19 minutes ago, NegativeExponents- said:

Edit: @mampfoid nice to see that you got what you wanted pretty quickly too.

Yeah, cool we both got lucky. Congrats on that fast Veronica! 

@NegativeExponents- wow nice summon! And she gets a superboon as well!

well just under 20 orbs so i might do story maps and one more try. After that...eh i’ll just focus on blue...even if hector will be bad he has bold fighter

then maybe wait until Veronica is on a legendary banner. Colourless is annoying me right now..

I've been trying for Celica to get Death Blow 4, I mostly got rubbish but also another 5* Soleil! :D That makes for a Soleil +4 so I'll definitely take that.

Not sure if I should save my orbs for the next legendary banner now or to keep going for Death Blow 4. Next legendary banner will have Valentine Hector for DC which I still at least need one copy of. Meanwhile Klein is my favourite unit and he could probably make good use of Death Blow 4. Hmmm.

Edited by Mau

Didn't want to spend too much on CYL2 banner but I ended up throwing almost 100 orbs at the banner pulling red and blue orbs and ended up with B!Hector. He's +Res/-HP but at least he is not -Atk. Free summon will be B!Celica and hopefully I can put this banner behind me and look forward to Owain and/or Kliff showing up on farfetched heroes 2.0.

Selected Veronica for my freebie, and later got Hector, who has +Attack, -Def..certainly not the best, but I'll take this. At least he's easy to build, too.

Ah man, this was an interesting first summon session for CYL2.  Mostly fodder, decent fodder, then this:

ZlXXc1O.jpg

ozmFKAk.jpg

I'm gonna hold onto him for a bit until I figure out who will be getting Close Counter.

Edited by Selena4Lyfe

Well, RIP, no Brave Heroes for me yet after 50 orbs of blue/colourless sniping. It was like only 1 blue orb wanted to show up each time. And suddenly all the Rodericks decide to show up- two 3 star Rodericks showed up in my first session, and another one also appears later on. I appreciate the Firesweep, but not right now. Also back to back +Spd Azamas.

I'll try and get some more orbs before the SP weekend finishes just so I can have an Arena bonus unit. I just want to try to at least get either Veronica or Hector then free pull the other one, even though I guess ultimately Hector would be the wisest choice because I lack blue armours. But hey, free Bold Fighter if I ever get a bad IV one.

Congrats on finally breaking your curse @MonkeyCheez3K!

Edited by mcsilas

4 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Well, RIP, no Brave Heroes for me yet after 50 orbs of blue/colourless sniping. It was like only 1 blue orb wanted to show up each time. And suddenly all the Rodericks decide to show up- two 3 star Rodericks showed up in my first session, and another one also appears later on. I appreciate the Firesweep, but not right now. Also back to back +Spd Azamas.

I'll try and get some more orbs before the SP weekend finishes just so I can have an Arena bonus unit. I just want to try to at least get either Veronica or Hector then free pull the other one, even though I guess ultimately Hector would be the wisest choice because I lack blue armours. But hey, free Bold Fighter if I ever get a bad IV one.

Congrats on finally breaking your curse @MonkeyCheez3K!

Thank you, it was really grating to be disappointed times and times again, and for such a long period of time.

With that said, don't think I forgot how you wished me luck with PA!Olivia last year when I was desperate to pull a copy of her. With the curse broken, I might be able to repay the favor and send you some of my re-acquired luck, allowing you to pull something nice after todays Roderick-epidemic. I'll definitely channel my energy and send it your way. May you pull Veronica/Hector soon (coincidentally the same duo-wish I had)!

I don't think the game likes me. Pity Rates climbed really high both times, 205 orbs in and I got a +Atk -Spd Swordhart (new) and a Luke (new) to give Panic Ploy to somebody. Because you only get Luke to fill the FehDex. Freebie was B!Hector, and the only one i'm sort of sad about not getting is Veronica, since it would just be hilarious to make Veronica fight Veronica. 

I'll just wait for them to reappear on legendary banners, as they seem to do that quite a lot. I'm sort of expecting this legendary banner will be a good one to skip to save orbs on, thankfully. 

Used my free 5 star on Celica, and pulled a +Spd -Def Veronica in 57 orbs.

I'm happy I didn't have too much damage to my orb stash on a unit I kind of wanted, but not enough to go crazy on. And I would assume her IVs are pretty damn alright, too. Well, as I've got what I want out of the banner, back to saving.

One of the rougher banners for me. Previous orbs and $480 down, so nearly 1,000 orbs.

Hector: +Def -HP, super boons are always good. After two +Spd copies...
Veronica: neutral, neutral is never bad.
Celica: +Res -Spd, why does this even exist on fast swords? Second copy was also this terrible IV.

Ephraim never arrived so I used the free pull for him.

Off-focus: Sothe, Ike, Genny, Ares (all merged away). WoT!Reinhardt (already +10'd and not perfect IV, I guess I have a dual spur to put on somebody...), Original Hector (DC is always welcome), and Alm +Atk -Res (will be my next dew refine after Sharena)

This Festival banner is a nightmare. I've been pity broken three times in my hunt for Micaiah. First it was Mage Eirika, then Sigurd, and then there was no red orbs so I chose colourless because yay Xander...it was fluffing Genny.

I wouldn't complain, but...it couldn't have been Saber, or Lyn, or Sanaki? Someone who I didn't have? I've never been pity broken so much...

4 minutes ago, Lau said:

This Festival banner is a nightmare. I've been pity broken three times in my hunt for Micaiah. First it was Mage Eirika, then Sigurd, and then there was no red orbs so I chose colourless because yay Xander...it was fluffing Genny.

I wouldn't complain, but...it couldn't have been Saber, or Lyn, or Sanaki? Someone who I didn't have? I've never been pity broken so much...

She's not the worst pitybreak, as Wrathful Staff is Wrathful Staff.