8 minutes ago, Garlyle said:

How many orbs left out there to collect? I know you can make it. There's still 5 days to go.

Approximately none. Two from the Robin vs knights quest and one from relay defence map 7, I guess, and that’s it.

6 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

Oddly, Seth is one of my favourite pulls. I use swap on so many units (even more than reposition) so he, Arthur, Stahl and Subaki are always welcome sights xD

Good luck with the Quan pulls. He may be the one that drops - who knows? :)

I’ve had more Seths than Lon’qus and Raighs recently, and I won’t be able to use up that much Swap before the game shuts down. That and I don’t like how boring he is as a character. A standard-issut loyal bodyguard knight. Yawn.

Doubtful.

3 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Don't give up, bring the family together, good luck! 

I want to, I do want but the gacha doesn’t.

1 minute ago, mcsilas said:

Do you hate his character or is it just a Heroes-specific thing?

Both. I also don’t like how he’s shipped with Eirika so much for no reason at all. 

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

@MonkeyCheez3K I might have forgotten to tag you to thank you, since I'm not sure how active you were in the board these days. But yeah I pretty much cleared all the paralogue orbs and have resorted to do some of the shorter CCs but at least it's nice to have him in some form. I mean, it only took to be pitybreaken by another unit for him to show up (4% by Nanna and 5.50% by Ephraim) but at least I can use the free pull on Veronica and avoid colourless. I'll just have to wait on a future banner to fix the -Atk Bector though, but he is still geat- and maybe -Atk will help in securing arena bonus kills anyway (wow that's a weird sentence to type)

At the very least, I'm always actively lurking, sometimes I just feel I shouldn't post my trivial nonsense or whining, other days I don't really care, it always changes. I'm also pretty sure I'd be one of those fools who announces when they leave (as if anyone would care XD). With that said, my half-year streak of atrocious luck in pulls from end of February to the beginning of CYL2 "might" also have tampered with my activity...

Good thing you waited on the free pull, which everyone should. at least until they pulled regularly on the banner. No regrets that way.

Did decently well here. 107 F2P orbs, bought 450 more.

End results: +Atk -Def on Flora and Nina. Neutral IVs on Ophelia. I also have one Nina manual and three Ophelia manuals from bad IVs. Brave Lyn is +9, F!Morgan is +7, and Delthea is +6.

Silas is the obvious drop. Hopefully there's a blue focus on the October Seasonal so he'll show up in the 4-star pile.

Alt had about 60 orbs and got two copies of Nina, +Spd -Atk and +Res -Spd.

Edited by Chrom-ulent

Not that I had many orbs. Mostly just the story ones, with 4 left over. But fat lot of nothing. Not sure if I should keep pushing or save. I like Nina's art and Flora has that batbleep crazy solo skill. Well not as crazy as if it were ATK/SPD, but you get the idea. I have a few people who would appreciate and she herself wouldn't be a bad catch, though being red isn't exactly the best color for mage counter.

Well, the newest banner free pull gave me a Seth so I'll take it as a skip signal. I hope to see Flora as a pity breaker or in a better banner soon.

Now then, I went for Myrrh again but ended with this: 

XBxoL7C.jpg

@mampfoid He took so long to come home, but finally I've completed the CYL1 roster! Yay! 

I still have a few orbs to collect from the new chapter and TT so I'll still try to get Myrrh while I can.

Edited by Alexmender

all of you are so lucky! my free pull was dumb Azama :( 
I am determined to get Lewyn (or something awesome) in that FE4 banner, so my extra orbs today went there (i'm already under 100 so i have to grind up for some more, i really don't want to buy again for the month).  A new to me Character in Libra (interesting!), and another 4* Cecilia. 

Gosh. at this point it doesn't even have to be Lewyn (though it would be awesome). a Flying Nino or a Julia would be great too. 

2 hours ago, Sunsurge said:

Hahahah, omg! I got Ophelia for my free pull and LOOK who joined her? Her lovely father. XD

570945DD-5079-4630-89ED-7BE3CC55A268.jpeg

That's lit, OMG~

My freebie was 4* Oscar and went for the other blue just to have no regrets and got 3* Catria~ Good fodder at least~

I did NOT want Ophelia.

But guess who was my free pull? Ugh. Terrible IVs too. Fodder, I guess. She has some nice skills give to someone. She's lucky I didn't have a pity rate though!

Later, though, FATES HUBBY CAME! :D

TMVyZkt.png

Only problem is, his IVs are ALSO terrible. :( +HP, -Atk. So he got Rezzy'd. Like, one of the worst combinations, if not THE worst. I really do hope he demotes later now. I want +Def, -Spd/-Res. I'll still level him up and give him skills, though, so a new base Silas later can have all of it right away after merging the old one.

Oh yeah, I think this game wants me to +10 Reinhardt at some point. I pulled around half a dozen of him here.

@Arcanite @Rezzy

44 minutes ago, TheSilentChloey said:

I've been trying to get regular sword Lucina since the game came out...suffice to say, no such luck...

I hope you get Her soon. Lucina and Morgan, will be yours soon!
I only got one, so i was surprised. 

i know this is how it works with Freemium games and I know if i had money to sink into it i'd probably get more characters i want, but i can't, so I don't so i'm frustrated for both of us. I just wish we could cancel summons, or something. like it doesn't even have to be just fofr 5*'s i'd totally accept a tonne of 4 and 3 stars for people i don't have. I'm tired of Bartre. 

5 hours ago, mcsilas said:

@Glennstavos Congrats on your double 5 star pull!

Thanks! I've got so many bow projects I had on hold for when I could snipe LA!Roy so getting Bow Valor like this was a delightful surprise. I guess I'll start with Niles? Seems only right. From there Virion. Then Gordin. I think I've got an optimal Leon and Jeorge somewhere. Plus a +Res/-Spd Takumi that needs to be leveled up.

I didn't get any of the Nohrian Dusk units in my first couple pulls, but I did get some weirdness.

EkYEtQa.png?1H13LuE2.png?1oCo2iWu.png?1

The Horse Chrom was fine (actually more than that, as he's +Atk/-HP). Hitting 60 Atk with just his Falchion and Fury 3 is pretty nuts.

Meanwhile, the weirdness I was referring to is the two Hellicas. Not only did I manage to get the same off-focus red twice in a very short span of pulls, but they're also literally twins.

Spoiler

gayaHz0.png?1XCGXbs0.png?1

+Spd/-Atk

As for what I'm going to do with them, I haven't the faintest idea at this point.

I have been choosing only blue for my free summons, but this baner have 2 blue focus I don't care, so I choose the only red... I ended with a free Flora

She is -Atk +Res , but since it was free, and it has been so long since I got a free 5*, I can't complain. She is going to be good for green mages I think

2 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

I didn't get any of the Nohrian Dusk units in my first couple pulls, but I did get some weirdness.

EkYEtQa.png?1H13LuE2.png?1oCo2iWu.png?1

The Horse Chrom was fine (actually more than that, as he's +Atk/-HP). Hitting 60 Atk with just his Falchion and Fury 3 is pretty nuts.

Meanwhile, the weirdness I was referring to is the two Hellicas. Not only did I manage to get the same off-focus red twice in a very short span of pulls, but they're also literally twins.

Hide contents

gayaHz0.png?1XCGXbs0.png?1

+Spd/-Atk

As for what I'm going to do with them, I haven't the faintest idea at this point.

Clearly she likes you

I suppose you can merge her or fodder her off for chill speed if anyone actually wants it.

5 minutes ago, TheSilentChloey said:

I weakened and bought some orbs...

And I summoned from the Nohr banner and got Flora...not what I wanted, but I'll take it...60 dollars later...

awww HUG. 
i'm not getting ANY green orbs now. i'm wondering if it's just time to give up on the banner, grind and just do full summons on the new Nohr Banner.