• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

@mcsilas@Anacybele Congrats on your Silases!  I managed to get Silas and Ophelia myself, but not before being pitybroken by Tailtiu and Delthea.

Thanks, though I'm completely jealous of mcsilas's Silas. He got the IVs I wanted and I got terrible ones. xP You got a nice haul there though!

Edited by Anacybele

7 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Thanks, though I'm completely jealous of mcsilas's Silas. He got the IVs I wanted and I got terrible ones. xP You got a nice haul there though!

I haven't checked my IVs yet.  I've been super sick today and had a 102.6 fever earlier.

2 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I haven't checked my IVs yet.  I've been super sick today and had a 102.6 fever earlier.

Oh, man, that sucks. I hope you feel better soon and that your kids don't get sick too!

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Oh, man, that sucks. I hope you feel better soon and that your kids don't get sick too!

I think my kids are the ones who got me sick, but thanks.

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

I think my kids are the ones who got me sick, but thanks.

Oh, aren't they vaccinated or anything? Not that I don't think you care about them or anything, but yeah.

Just now, Anacybele said:

Oh, aren't they vaccinated or anything? Not that I don't think you care about them or anything, but yeah.

They are vaccinated, but not every bug out there has a vaccine.  Kids get sick all the time.

3 hours ago, daisy jane said:

awww HUG. 
i'm not getting ANY green orbs now. i'm wondering if it's just time to give up on the banner, grind and just do full summons on the new Nohr Banner. 

At least I got a new hero :): I'll take it.  Still wish I got regular Lucina or M!Morgan...

@Zeo @Vaximillian @mampfoid @Rafiel's Aria @MonkeyCheez3K @Cute Chao @Usana @Garlyle @Ginko @NegativeExponents-

So..I kind of had an idea that I want to get Ophelia for a themed team battle against her grandmother in the Chrom and Lissa GHB while it's still up, so I finished some Sep Quests to get to 20 orbs.

So still 3% since I only pulled 2 blues last time. 2 blues again- first one was a 3 star +Spd Mathilda. Okay.

Second blue?

tumblr_pf2qy7ZjFa1qc0fq5_540.png

Yes! I'll take this as well!

+Atk/-HP as well? Again, the 3rd unit in a row to flip my -Atk curse!

Opened the red just in case of Flora but it was a Male Corrin (huh, together with his best friend). Tried colourless for Nina but it was a +Spd Lachesis.

Ignored the green since I had 3 orbs left.

Still, three 5 stars in 4 sessions? I'm happy!

Now I need to save, and am mostly done with this banner (depending on the end of the banner I might do a last try for Flora). But for now, I'm done!

@Anacybele I really hope you get your wanted IVs soon! Really hope he demotes so you can find the right IVs sooner! 

@Rezzy Oh I hope you get well soon! Congrats on your units as well and the Ophelia though! Her animation is really good- she even has a special Rally animation!

Edited by mcsilas

I don't normally do this but I wanna share this monstrosity I got this morning.

5b9cf04dd9b09_FEHUnitBuilder-Ophelia.thumb.png.2fe54c834a8eabbed0689bc802249f0f.png

I've been running her through TT all day after pulling her this morning.  She is so much fun to play with.  

Also managed to pull a Silas and two Floras trying to get her.  Silas is +HP/-SPD and the Floras are +SPD/-ATK and Neutral.  Thinking of foddering off the Floras to Brave Veronica and L!Ephraim after I max out her HM.

Edited by Ghostface233
fixing broken image.

3 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

@Zeo @Vaximillian @mampfoid @Rafiel's Aria @MonkeyCheez3K @Cute Chao @Usana @Garlyle

So..I kind of had an idea that I want to get Ophelia for a themed team battle against her grandmother in the Chrom and Lissa GHB while it's still up, so I finished some Sep Quests to get to 20 orbs.

So still 3% since I only pulled 2 blues last time. 2 blues again- first one was a 3 star +Spd Mathilda. Okay.

Second blue?

tumblr_pf2qy7ZjFa1qc0fq5_540.png

Yes! I'll take this as well!

+Atk/-HP as well? Again, the 3rd unit in a row to flip my -Atk curse!

Opened the red just in case of Flora but it was a Male Corrin (huh, together with his best friend). Tried colourless for Nina but it was a +Spd Lachesis.

Ignored the green since I had 3 orbs left. Now I need to save, and am mostly done with this banner (depending on the end of the banner I might do a last try for Flora). But for now, I'm done!

@Anacybele I really hope you get your wanted IVs soon! Really hope he demotes so you can find the right IVs sooner!

Geez, now I'm REALLY envious. Gimme your luck... xP But yeah, I hope he demotes so I don't have to be stuck with +HP, -Atk for ages.

@Anacybele The game knows who you were aiming (this time I casually wanted Ophelia) so the game gives you the other unit. It can be such a troll sometimes heh (but it does feel good to trick the game- I wanted both units lol)

HP Superbane is kind of a bit sad, but I can't complain with +Atk. The banner is still open for a month so if you ever try again I hope you can find a better one! (Or whenever he demotes)

2 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

@Anacybele The game knows who you were aiming (this time I casually wanted Ophelia) so the game gives you the other unit. It can be such a troll sometimes heh (but it does feel good to trick the game- I wanted both units lol)

HP Superbane is kind of a bit sad, but I can't complain with +Atk. The banner is still open for a month so if you ever try again I hope you can find a better one! (Or whenever he demotes)

Yeah, I might try some more for him another time, but I also don't want anymore Ophelias and I kinda would like Laevatein when the banner on the 21st drops. xP

And man, I wouldn't complain about +Atk, -HP either. Much better than my reverse of +HP, -Atk.

29 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Yeah, I might try some more for him another time, but I also don't want anymore Ophelias and I kinda would like Laevatein when the banner on the 21st drops. xP

And man, I wouldn't complain about +Atk, -HP either. Much better than my reverse of +HP, -Atk.

Yeah it's better to wait until we see the next banner. Then make a decision then, since red units are pretty hard to get when they're not in focus :)

Oh hope I didn't seem I was complaining, I happily take him haha. I was just thinking out loud what my ideal bane for Silas would be- I think I might look out for -Spd in the future since I kind of want to give him Berkut's Lance.

But yeah I'm happy to donate you my returning luck since I'm satisfied now :)

@Rezzy aww too bad about the pitybreakers but at least the focus units have pretty decent natures?

Edited by mcsilas

32 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Yeah it's better to wait until we see the next banner. Then make a decision then, since red units are pretty hard to get when they're not in focus :)

Oh hope I didn't seem I was complaining, I happily take him haha. I was just thinking out loud what my ideal bane for Silas would be- I think I might look out for -Spd in the future since I kind of want to give him Berkut's Lance.

But yeah I'm happy to donate you my returning luck since I'm satisfied now :)

Yeah, that too.

No, you didn't, don't worry. I was just saying I wouldn't complain either. :P -Spd works since that's what my Frederick has and Silas is still basically blue Frederick.

Heh, thanks. XD

17 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Yeah, that too.

No, you didn't, don't worry. I was just saying I wouldn't complain either. :P -Spd works since that's what my Frederick has and Silas is still basically blue Frederick.

Heh, thanks. XD

It's kinda weird, since I remember Silas being decently fast in Fates, or maybe mine was just Speed blessed.

Back to Judgral for another session.

2 each Blue, Colourless, 1 Green (Alright)

3* M!Robin (Bonfire. +HP/-Atk), 4* Clair (Dammit Clair. +Res/-HP), 5* Myrrh (That, that's a pitybreaker. Never got her before. +Def/-HP, My Fae just got shafted.), 3* Maria (Oh look, a useless character. +Atk/-Def, actually halfway decent nature), 4* Kagero (Never what I want from colourless. +Res/-Atk)

On the one hand, no focus unit. On the other hand, I finally got Myrrh. I think I'll see if I can get enough orbs for this again. 

Since I'm satisfied with my CYL haul, I'm just spending orbs on a whim now.

Yolo'd an off focus Grima (forgot to check nature before foddering) on the fury banner yesterday, and a full circle roll on the same banner today just got me an off focus Sigurd (+Spd -Atk, same as my current one) and Nephenee (+Res -Def)

okay then

Got up to 154 orbs, gave a test for the TT banner, because it is getting difficult to hold back, 4 days to go. I think it won't get me bad luck, as it was a 4* Raigh, and I am now on 3.25%

4 days, and all my orbs are gone probably.

Edited by Garlyle

@mcsilas Wow the husbando is by your side now!! I'm waiting for him to get demoted so I didn't pull anything yet.

Still hope that Edward will also come to game soon so my FEH life will be perfect.

@Rezzy Last time you are lucky to get Quan so I guess this time game punish you with crap IV. But hey 5* still better than none.

@mcsilas The fortune is real for you on this banner! You got your ideal unit twice and even a Cav Erika as the icing on the cake. Couldn't be happier for you!

@mampfoid I'm extremely jealous of your ability to save. During CYL2 no less. Meanwhile I'm at 4 orbs, but not without rewards.

@Sunsurge That's the best. I wish that would happen to me, and I don't even need Ophelia.

@Alexmender Grats on your CYL Roy, even if it's not Myrrh! That reminds me that I still don't have B!Lucina...

@Sunwoo @Alkaid @Rafiel's Aria @Cute Chao @Usana @Ginko

So... this banner was mostly a skip for me but I decided why not try for red dagger because too awesome to not have and she's tied to a color. I have a million powerful (and rare) blue mages and I just promoted Odin so I don't really need Ophelia, but I still would definitely like to get her and run her with her dad. Silas is 100% demoting, but at the very least I'd see which one of them I'd get as a 5 before wrapping up on the banner. I already have LA!Roy for Bow Valor and I have a toyn of archers (most of them cream of the crop) and don't really need another one, but I'm still waiting on that 11th Matthew to wrap up my top +10 project so of course I'm going to prioritize the colorless stones always.

Naturally the game gives me 4 colorless and one green. Not a single chance for any of the premiere units. Still, 4 chances at my last Matt? I'll take it. Nope, Kaze, Wrys, Lissa and... oh look ANOTHER VIRION. Went back in, no reds AGAIN, grab a blue and colorless for more crap. 23 orbs in and nothing.

Went back in with 18 orbs with intent to snipe red alone since I can live without any of the other units but red dagger and middle finger to DC is a must have. Of course... 3 blues, 1 green and one colorless. Naturally the most common color stone is the rarest when the premiere unit is that color right? Thought about pulling all blues and colorless and leaving with 1 orb but I decided to continue to red snipe so I took my *4 Lukas and left knowing there could have been an Ophelia or Silas in the blues (or worse, a Matthew in the colorless) and went back in with 13 orbs in the case of 3 reds. Even if it's 4, I've got a 3/4 chance of Flora if she's in one of them, right? Nope... 2 blues, 2 colorless and 1 green. Of course...

I've given up at this point. Rate's at 3.50%, 0% chance of getting flora and when I pull this one blue and go out with 8 orbs I know there'll be 2-4 red stones just because I can't pull anymore. Let me just grab these blues and leave with 4 orbs and a bit of dignity~

Spoiler

Rlo0JwL.jpg

Holy... crap... It's him. I've pulled for him on every banner he's been on (barring the 1st weapons to refine banner where I had to go for Lyn.) since I've been playing with no success and here he is.. breaking my rate directly after Tana. It's literally the same thing... she's broken a lot of people's pity rates and so has he, but I never thought he would break mine, yet here it is, happening again. And there he is with a perfect nature of +ATK/-SPD. I couldn't have asked for anything better. This is better than anything I could have asked for from a blue stone. My 2nd favorite FE8 character (Ross isn't in heroes yet.) and with that, I have every non-seasonal FE8 unit except LA'Rachel (yeah.. I know.).

Di9k5OH.jpg

I think I'm done with this banner.  37 orbs for an Ephraim. Pretty good deal, pretty good freaking deal.

I'm done here. If I come back to this banner it'll be next month or near the end of this one most likely for red sniping for Flora. I'll manage arena somehow, in the worst case I'll work hard to stay in T20. Satisfied? Heck yeah.