i have no more orbs, the FE4 banner is at 5.25 percent an this game keeps throwing me Bartre/Arthur/Raigh for Green. Caeda for Red. and everytime I think "okay you know what. I like IS, I love Fire Emblem, I'll do my bit an buy orbs" it's like "Hi, have another Bartre." so like i don't even see the point. 

i am so mad. 

Edited by daisy jane

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Zeo Lately the pity breakers have been going pretty strong for everyone. Shows that the 5* pool is getting pretty bloated again. 

In any case, congrats on the OG!Ephraim, he surely looks fun to use and with that perfect nature even more!

- - - 

I got all the TT orbs and have a 3.50% pity rate to show for it. Guess this means no Myrrh for me again. It doesn't hurt that bad because I got decent pity breakers this time, so now I'll wait until the next banner to get even more pity breakers! (At least give me a better nature for Ayra, game).

I couldn’t let a 5.25 pity break go. Even though this banner took all of my orbs (and then some),  almost all of my accessible orbs which means I have to grind sooo hard to even touch the Lunatic maps.  I even swore off the game. 

Then I lied  - and closed my eyes and spent 41 dollars worth of orbs (who needs bus fare?). Three Gunters later (whom i feathered right away) it finally happened

A4E061CA-E272-43CB-AC48-3CCCFC2D35E1.png

Now I grind for Nina and Flora  (and Julia and winged Nino)

Edited by daisy jane

@daisy jane Bummer about having to spend the money, but nice to see you got him!  It's taking every fiber of my being to avoid spending orbs on that banner.  The characters, the map music it introduced -- it all stokes my FE nostalgia in a way few other banners have.  Got to remain strong for my F!Grima project...

2 hours ago, daisy jane said:

I couldn’t let a 5.25 pity break go. Even though this banner took all of my orbs (and then some),  almost all of my accessible orbs which means I have to grind sooo hard to even touch the Lunatic maps.  I even swore off the game. 

Then I lied  - and closed my eyes and spent 41 dollars worth of orbs (who needs bus fare?). Three Gunters later (whom i feathered right away) it finally happened

A4E061CA-E272-43CB-AC48-3CCCFC2D35E1.png

Now I grind for Nina and Flora  (and Julia and winged Nino)

Congrats! I'm spending all my willpower to convince myself not to pull for him~

26 minutes ago, DLNarshen said:

@daisy jane Bummer about having to spend the money, but nice to see you got him!  It's taking every fiber of my being to avoid spending orbs on that banner.  The characters, the map music it introduced -- it all stokes my FE nostalgia in a way few other banners have.  Got to remain strong for my F!Grima project...

It really was like "okay i have 100 orbs, just grind i have five more days."
then it was WHY ISN"T HE COMING UP. (then my pity rate got so high and when i got zero greens, i was like please don't give me something  don't want again like Blue Olwen who broke my pity rate the first time.). while i hated hated spending more money this month (I only get the special bonus every month, sort of a "thanks IS for the game" tribute, it was that pity break. I felt the game owed me too as I lost out on Micaiah (several times), HK Marth, and others). Im not sure if I am gonna gun for Flora, I do have 2 Legaults (one of them Gold), so I could just get my orbs back to a respectable level and begin the ardous task of getting my army to fighting form. 

I hope you can get a kick ass Grima :)

6 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

Congrats! I'm spending all my willpower to convince myself not to pull for him~

thanks!!! (how come? someone else got your eye?)

@Zeo thanks and congrats on your Ephraim! Nice that you have one of your faves, and with a perfect nature as well! Seems like we got our Ephraims within a week of each other haha, although mine is +HP instead of your envious +Atk.

Which refine are you going for? I’m not quite sure what to go for myself haha

@daisy jane congratulations on finally getting your Lewyn!

@Ghostface233 wow that looks like a monstrous Ophelia!

2 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

Technically~ I'm hoarding for Halloween Nowi. Plus, I've already gotten Silvia from the banner and I don't like to push my luck >.>

that makes sense! :) when she comes, i hope you get her. she does look spiffy when i see her in battles. 

1 minute ago, mcsilas said:

@daisy jane congratulations on finally getting your Lewyn!

thanks!

So I was saving my orbs for the next legendary banner (Aiming to finish my +10 Legendary Hector project)....then IS decided to put Ophelia on a Fates banner :)

I said to myself, I'll summon until I get Ophelia and anything else will be extra (Never a good thing to tell yourself btw haha). Silas is a potential blocker yes (and likely demote), but at the same time, it just means it's increased odds on 1 of the 2 appearing as well.

Results (Sniping for Ophelia) (250-300 orbs) -

5x Silas: Best IV's: +Atk/-HP (Yeah, it happened. Not unhappy about it though, as it gives me a bonus unit for next season anyway. Brightside).

1x Flora: +Atk/-Res (I was pulling on red along the way. I do like Flora and I'm pretty satisfied with these IV's as well).

1x Nina: +HP/-Def (Got her on a circle when I was pity broken by Silas. I'll take it).

2x Elincia: Best IV's: +Atk/-Res (Got her twice before Ophelia appeared haha. Going to merge my other copies into the +Atk copy).

1x Linde: +Atk/-Def (My other copy had meh IV's, so this is most welcome. Plan on using her in a team with Ophelia anyway).

1x Sanaki: +Spd/-Res (Got her on my first circle. Both my other copies are -Atk, so I'll take it).

1x Chrom EX: Meh IV's. Chill Def Fodder.

Decided to buy some orbs after the above, which lead to Ophelia finally appearing (+Def/-HP, which will do). Very happy.

***Went back in a couple of circles after this and got 2 more copies of Silas and a spare Sumina.

Overall - Whilst my Ophelia luck was down, my 5 star luck on this banner was great. Very happy with my pulls.

3 minutes ago, D4RTH said:

So I was saving my orbs for the next legendary banner (Aiming to finish my +10 Legendary Hector project)....then IS decided to put Ophelia on a Fates banner :)

I said to myself, I'll summon until I get Ophelia and anything else will be extra (Never a good thing to tell yourself btw haha). Silas is a potential blocker yes (and likely demote), but at the same time, it just means it's increased odds on 1 of the 2 appearing as well.

Results (Sniping for Ophelia) (250-300 orbs) -

5x Silas: Best IV's: +Atk/-HP (Yeah, it happened. Not unhappy about it though, as it gives me a bonus unit for next season anyway. Brightside).

1x Flora: +Atk/-Res (I was pulling on red along the way. I do like Flora and I'm pretty satisfied with these IV's as well).

1x Nina: +HP/-Def (Got her on a circle when I was pity broken by Silas. I'll take it).

2x Elincia: Best IV's: +Atk/-Res (Got her twice before Ophelia appeared haha. Going to merge my other copies into the +Atk copy).

1x Linde: +Atk/-Def (My other copy had meh IV's, so this is most welcome. Plan on using her in a team with Ophelia anyway).

1x Sanaki: +Spd/-Res (Got her on my first circle. Both my other copies are -Atk, so I'll take it).

1x Chrom EX: Meh IV's. Chill Def Fodder.

Decided to buy some orbs after the above, which lead to Ophelia finally appearing (+Def/-HP, which will do). Very happy.

***Went back in a couple of circles after this and got 2 more copies of Silas and a spare Sumina.

Overall - Whilst my Ophelia luck was down, my 5 star luck on this banner was great. Very happy with my pulls.

ooh lucky!!

3 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

ooh lucky!!

Congrats on your Lewyn btw. No one should have a pity rate that high. It's just downright unkind (Especially when sniping on green stones).

Flying Nino will likely be appearing on a banner soon (Whether it's the Swift Sparrow first, or the Legendary banner this month or next) Best of luck getting her when she does appear :)

@mcsilas I.. don't know yet, actually. I was planning on posting in the questions topic actually. He can have one perfect round of combat and run QR or Renewal/Wrath/Breaker while doubling as a buff bot with dual hones... or he can sacrifice buffing potential for 100% self sufficiency and no need to keep his health at 100% or run QR.

Not to mention the ATK boon... Flame Siegmund would boost him up to 41 before buffs... that's...

PZRXmtY.png

Needless to say, I'll be sitting on this for a bit. I want to build him right away, but this is seriously a tough call.

1RREpa7.png?1

Between this free pull, the two off-focus Hellicas from the other day and the YOLO AotB!Celica, I guess you could say Celica quite likes me of late. The feeling is very much mutual, as that Ragnarok refine has been delightfully destructive.

This one unfortunately got +HP/-Spd but hey, a merge for her is still very nice.

@Tybrosion Wow nice luck! No free Celica for me this time, but come to think of it, now that your post reminded me.. all of my Celicas (2 normal, 1 Hellica) have all been free summons.

Main had no reds, so I just chose the 1 blue and it was a 3 star +Atk/-Def Nowi. Eh.. the 14 Atk, 4 Spd, 4 Res, 4 Def is amusing though.
Second account had better colour balance- 2 reds, and 1 of every other colour. I just promoted an Odin anyway and as much as I want to get a +Spd one and have a laugh at summoning a 5 star Odin, it was better to choose the 5 star exclusive. As I said no free Celica, but I did get a +Def/-Spd Henry which is neat.

@Zeo As an owner of a +Atk L'Ephraim...yes Flame Siegmund is disgusting. Well, I guess it helps that L'Ephraim is on a horse though so he has an easier time activating the effect, so not sure how much you want your Ephraim to jump in the front lines. At the very least, infantry Ephraim can access Steady Breath if you ever want to go that route?

4* Hana for the free pull today, who I already have over 10 copies of. I'd like a Celica, but as always when she gets a banner, there's something more interesting around the corner to put my orbs towards. (Muspell girls, Legendary banner, Halloween)

@ZeoCongrats on the Ephraim! That's some big luck. Even if he's a little outdated as a buffer, he's got some fun builds he can run.

Edited by Alkaid

2 hours ago, D4RTH said:

Congrats on your Lewyn btw. No one should have a pity rate that high. It's just downright unkind (Especially when sniping on green stones).

Flying Nino will likely be appearing on a banner soon (Whether it's the Swift Sparrow first, or the Legendary banner this month or next) Best of luck getting her when she does appear :)

Thanks! and thanks for that info. Due to the Green Barrage I've got a tonne of Regular Nino to the point where it just makes sense to make a a merge. I have about 5 4* and 3, 3*, so i figure i can cycle my Olivias with Ninos to really get them going. 

Re: the pity rate: I think that's what really got my frustration up. and if you count my first one which was 4.00 before i got broken by Blue!Olwen (which honestly - i think once i get her decked out I don't think she'll be that bad, but according to Gamepress she is always gonna be squishy), which was the first time at that point where i had no greens appear, I actually had 9.50 purely sniping green. I get that it's more rare than like red, but you'd think with a featured Green, you'd get more Greens to try to get a chance. (and if  I had gotten like Julia or Flying Nino, I probably would have left it too, though again according to Gamepress, Lewyn is pretty damned cool). 

I have to try to ignore Flora (and Celicia. when the New Power banner launches) (sigh). i really am swimming in Reds, and I want to try for more Green and a lot of Blue (Azura, Lane!Eiphriam).

@Zeo Oh cool, I'm happy for you getting one of your long time wanted units. He broke my pity rate trice already (two times last year in my hunt for Corrin).

Flame Siegmund sounds strong with that nature, do you have Wrath fodder? 

Saving orbs is hard for me ... CYL2 was not so hard since I wanted only the girls and Celica came fast. Ophelia on the other hand sounds so fun, if her father's quotes are a hint of her goofyness. 

@mampfoid Sadly no, and the next Wrath fodder I get has Lyn's name on it 100%. Unfortunately, it would be really great on Ephraim I admit. I really don't know what I'm going to do with him yet. All I know is that he's not going to run an EP build. He'll never be able to run that as well as my Lukas.

And oh yeah, free pull on the new banner was a *3 Henry. Grabbed the colorless as well, *3 Niles.

Meh, Iceberg and Ignis/G-Tomebreaker at the very least.

Edited by Zeo