4 hours ago, mampfoid said:

So these forging bonds took effect on me, it made me want to summon Ophelia and I used 18 of my saved orbs to summon her. Instead of her I got @mcsilas's alter ego with +SPD/-HP ... well his "bedhead" conversation was funny too. 

Back to 244 and trying to stay focused. 

Posts like these keep me refraining from going for Ophelia. I must remain strong~

2 hours ago, Garlyle said:

After @Vaximillian lucky summoning, I decided it's finally time to spend my 186 orbs on the TT banner in hopes of getting Sigurd. I'll post only the 5* I've got.

1st

Hide contents

Noooo, right off with a pitybreaker, really? I already have him too. I did have a merge plan for Seliph to get Steady Breath from him, so he might be getting that.

dVCiCpF.png

2nd

Hide contents

Another pitybreaker?? I don't have him, but I don't even need him. Why is he 5* again???

HXdrapZ.png

3rd

Hide contents

New one, and he's at least on focus. I do like him, but I need Sigurd. This is looking bad....

x1tny63.png

4th

Hide contents

IT WAS WORTH IT! IT WAS ALL WORTH IT!

ozXW4ci.png

Final thoughts:

Hide contents

I have Sigurd! And Eldigan too! I couldn't ask more from this banner. I did try to get Lewyn with the 20-30 orbs left for me, but he didn't show up. I've got 3 new units, and potentially a Steady Breath fodder(I don't really have other plans with B!Ike yet), so it was a good day for summoning.

EDIT: what was I thinking, that's regular Ike. That means I got 4 new units today.

Gray is an adorable legend much deserving his 5* status!

Congrats on all those pulls~

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Landmaster said:

Posts like these keep me refraining from going for Ophelia. I must remain strong~

2 hours ago, Garlyle said:

Good luck keeping your orbs together! 

Ophelia is in the regular pool and will be featured on other banners in the future. If I get what I want fast from the next legendary I may try for her though. 

4 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Good luck keeping your orbs together! 

Ophelia is in the regular pool and will be featured on other banners in the future. If I get what I want fast from the next legendary I may try for her though. 

I'm usually good about not worrying about Heroes that'll be in the regular pool, but Ophelia was one of my favorites from Fates and her art is so g o o d!

I will likely at the least wait for a focus banner so my chance of being cockblocked will be lower~

That reminds me, I also need to hope there's nothing I want in the next Legendary banner, SMH

15 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

No big deal, I think I'll have fun with Silas. I'm just a little bummed that I had this weak moment, especially when Ophelia is in the regular pool and the banner runs other 3 weeks. 

At least I will have a decent unit for arena next week. Silas will score a little lower than Fjorm, but I think I can make him kill easier with Bonfire, CD3 seal and a yet-to-find B-Skill. 

Quick Riposte works but I guess for max arena points you'd have to upgrade a Subaki (or Klein). Or Renewal for a cheaper alternative (works well with QR3 SS)

If you don't care about points, Swordbreaker/Lancebreaker works well against the fast swordies (works great in TT) and Wary Fighter Effies/BF Bector and Hardins.

7 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Quick Riposte works but I guess for max arena points you'd have to upgrade a Subaki (or Klein). Or Renewal for a cheaper alternative (works well with QR3 SS)

If you don't care about points, Swordbreaker/Lancebreaker works well against the fast swordies (works great in TT) and Wary Fighter Effies/BF Bector and Hardins.

I was thinking of Close Defense seal and Renewal on B. He'll reach 38 SPD with his SPD boon, Arena bonus and double Drive SPD from Cherche. 

Now that you mention Bold Fighter ... a Guard seal would be perfect for Arena. 

6 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

I was thinking of Close Defense seal and Renewal on B. He'll reach 38 SPD with his SPD boon, Arena bonus and double Drive SPD from Cherche. 

Now that you mention Bold Fighter ... a Guard seal would be perfect for Arena. 

Guard would make him even more perfect when facing Zelgius. Black Luna what?

I wish Guard was available fully unlocked as 4 star. Or be a Seal.

21 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

Is Flora worth trying to summon for? (Or Nina?) 
I'm sitting on my woeful 47 orbs lmao (I know a legendary banner is coming but i am :( about the LAST one where i must have been the only one who didn't get Hero King Marth)

Its almost always worth waiting until the last day of a banner to summon since you have more time to collect f2p orbs and you'll get to see your other options. That's what I'd recommend here

8 minutes ago, colossus86 said:

Its almost always worth waiting until the last day of a banner to summon since you have more time to collect f2p orbs and you'll get to see your other options. That's what I'd recommend here

thanks

(I keep tellling myself that. just wait until the end and then blow all the orbs). 

@Vaximillian @Landmaster @mcsilas @mampfoid Thank you guys for your support, now I'm home and I can check the IVs.

Ike Atk+, Spd- (whatever)
Gray Atk+, Res- (ok, that's sexy)
Eldigan Res+, Spd- (kinda weird)
Sigurd Atk+, Res- (I feel blessed, hope he can still tank magical too)

2 hours ago, Landmaster said:

I also need to hope there's nothing I want in the next Legendary banner, SMH

If Legendary Hector will be on this month's LHB, I may have to scrounge for more orbs.

8 minutes ago, Garlyle said:

Eldigan Res+, Spd- (kinda weird)

It’s my Eldigan! And @mampfoid’s too, actually. The funniest thing is that he’s already +2.
Also loss of −1.5 Res on Sigurd isn’t a big deal at all.

Edited by Vaximillian

The gacha really doesn't want to give me any of the Nohrian Dusk units (not even Silas), it seems. However, I'm more than fine with off-focus 5* #4:

Spoiler

0ssktiT.png?1

Yeah, only eight more to go!

This one also happened to get +Atk/-Spd, and I honestly don't know whether I should go with that over his previous +Def/-Res combo.

So Performing Arts is back. For my free pull, I picked a green for some reason, even if I already have Dark Azura.
Lo and behold:
Screenshot_20180919-140144.png

@SatsumaFSoysoy @mcsilas @mampfoid @Rafiel's Aria @Cute Chao

Azura seems to love me a little bit too much. I’m at +3 on her vanilla version and now +1 on this one.

This one is Atk/Spd and my previous one is Def/Atk.
Do I go for 52 Atk and 31 Spd or 45 Atk and 38 Spd?

@Zeo @mampfoid @Vaximillian @Cute Chao

So uhh.. surprise PA banner broke my saving mode. I somehow halved my orb stash :( (had almost 60 orbs, too..)

Colourless sniping is a mistake. I don't really need PA Olivia I guess but I just love her design. Oh well.

1 day before the new banner too, although at least being a long banner means I can get more orbs again.

That said, I did decide to try the Genealogy banner again just to see if I could get Lewyn in my main, or a non -Atk one in my second,

Main had no greens- 4 reds and 1 blue. I guess since Olivia is my only red dancer, I ignored the blue, but alas, it was only a Chrom. Aether fodder at least!

In my second account I had 2 greens- one was Camilla, the other... was a +Spd/-HP Lewyn!!!!

tumblr_pez80eX7aJ1tg9qeb_540.png

Jackpot!!! Glad I haven't invested any skills on my -Atk Lewyn yet, so he can now be Special Spiral fodder!

Not sure how his HP superbane will affect the length of time he'll have Forseti's effect up, but you can't go wrong with +Spd!!

Even crazier is this was back at 3% after my first summon on this banner that gave me the first Lewyn.

---

Then I tried again in my main. 2 greens. A 3 star +Def/-Res Sheena and.. a +HP/-Spd Lewyn! Darn, rotten luck on the nature, complete opposite of my other account but at least I have him! Now down to 20 orbs though after 2 more colourless orbs trying for Oliva, but at least I got a +Atk/-HP Serra out of it

@Vaximillian Congrats on the Axura!! I think she really wants Spd so -Atk is better personally. 

Edited by mcsilas

4 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Congrats on the Axura!! I think she really wants Spd so -Atk is better personally. 

Free pull five-stars are the best. Yeah, I’m leaning towards the −Atk too. A dancer’s job is to dance, not to murder.
Congrats on your Lewyns, too. He cool.

Tomorrow I’ll have 13 orbs with which to try a bit for Sigurd. I wonder if the last moment pull would be any lucky for me.

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

Free pull five-stars are the best. Yeah, I’m leaning towards the −Atk too. A dancer’s job is to dance, not to murder.
Congrats on your Lewyns, too. He cool.

Tomorrow I’ll have 13 orbs with which to try a bit for Sigurd. I wonder if the last moment pull would be any lucky for me.

I hope Axura brought some luck with her then for you.

Forging Bonds should at least give you some orbs to recover your stash at least. Once again hoping the legendary banner next week isn't too tempting, at least the new banner lasts long.

Looks like I better rush train my Lewyns then, since the TT ends before SP weekend.