• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Vaximillian Congrats, free 5* is always nice.

I would go with the faster variant to let her survive more. My +DEF/-ATK PA!Azura (again same nature ^^) works very good, she misses only 1 ATK to my +ATK blue Azura thanks to better stats and Urðr. 

@mcsilas Wow a perfect Lewyn and a ... Lewyn on the other account. Congrats! 

I'm tempted to pull for Shigure, I like his design. Of course I don't need him and I should save orbs. *sigh* 

@mampfoid Hahaha, I'm laughing out loud on the "a...Lewyn" part!! XD

I mean it's something at least haha. Natures aren't the best in my main account for most of my units anyway

But yeah I know what you mean by being tempted by design. Fanlivia just captures my heart with her design, I wish I had more orbs to brave the colourless pull. Although i guess I could fool myself in justifying that I still don't have a colourless dancer, but I need to wait and see how my first pull for the new banner will go first.

@mampfoid @Zeo @Vaximillian

Huh.

Was suddenly tempted to do a red pull for Flora in my second account. There were 3 reds- a Seliph, a Corrin...

...and an Elincia. Wow, 3% as well. I've been getting quick 5 stars in the Fates banner for some reason.

She's +Atk/-Spd which is the same as my +1 Elincia. (I seem to attract slow Elincias haha)

Not sure if I want to merge her yet. Don't think anyone wants her skills...unless Death Blow 3?

If an Abyssal map really needs the extra stats maybe then I'll merge. I'll keep the level 1 for now for VG cheesing if she appears in a VG I guess.

@Cute Chao Oh good, to know he still wrecks things with -Spd! His base kit is just so good, with Swift Sparrow patching some of that bane.

Maybe I should permanently give him a Spd+3 seal for now for AA haha

Edited by mcsilas

1 minute ago, mcsilas said:

@Cute Chao Oh good, to know he still wrecks things with -Spd! His base kit is just so good, with Swift Sparrow patching some of that bane.

Maybe I should permanently give him a Spd+3 seal for now for AA haha

I've got my red tomebreakers at the ready for any potential Lewyns I cross lol

I change between Spd + 3 and Distant Defense for TT

1 minute ago, mcsilas said:

You mean green tomebreakers?

Hmm, I need more Henrys.

Clearly, that was a test that you passed with flying colours :D

Was thinking of Henry as my source and said red instead of green by mistake lol. Still annoyed at the lack of blue tomebreakers in the summoning pool...

26 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

You mean green tomebreakers?

Hmm, I need more Henrys.

Also @TheSilentChloey congrats on getting your Celica and Morgan merge :D

Hey thanks lol.  All is right with the world if I can pull my son :XD: I've just got to get Lucina now lol.

51 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

Clearly, that was a test that you passed with flying colours :D

Was thinking of Henry as my source and said red instead of green by mistake lol. Still annoyed at the lack of blue tomebreakers in the summoning pool...

We need more Tomebreakers in the pool in general.

Going for 1 specific unit to counter a specific tome can be pretty annoying, especially with the pool getting bigger and bigger. Especially if said unit also has other good skill inheritance options (Red Raven, Ignis for Henry, Moonbow and Blarblade for Odin)

@mcsilas I didn't want to reduce your Lewyn, I would gladly take that -SPD copy. It was just that this one had to to compare to your other +SPD one. 

Congrats on Elincia #3! I just had a cool moment with mine in AA

I wouldn't fodder her for DB3. Perhaps if they upgrade all DB users to DB4 in the future. 

8 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

@mcsilas I didn't want to reduce your Lewyn, I would gladly take that -SPD copy. It was just that this one had to to compare to your other +SPD one. 

Congrats on Elincia #3! I just had a cool moment with mine in AA

I wouldn't fodder her for DB3. Perhaps if they upgrade all DB users to DB4 in the future. 

No I appreciate the chuckle that you gave me

and I appreciate your post since I was beginning to be tempted to do another YOLO to fix the -Spd, but as you said, a slower Lewyn is better than having none. I should really save, suddenly my stash went under 20 orbs again.

Suddenly I have to think about the rerun colourless units that I should be saving for (Halloween Jakob who shares with Halloween Sakura, PA!Olivia if I'm lucky) and I'm dreading going back to the colourless pool again with limited orbs. I guess that's my short term goal for now, since the only unit I'm really waiting for is Owain.

Main: 37 F2P orbs of nothing. Bought 75 orbs. Finally, Performing Azura comes home. +Spd -Def. 56 orbs left over for Friday.

Alt: 49 orbs, Libra blocks me from a Performing Inigo merge. Fed to Anna out of rage. Last five yields Performing Azura +HP -Def. Good enough.

Edited by Chrom-ulent

1 green, no colorless on free circle for PA banner. Going for green with low expectations, I used up my luck yesterday.

4* Sheena, HP+, Spd- 

Tough call, I'll mark her as good IV for now. (could be better than my neutral)

Edited by Garlyle

:( I want Azura! 
but the banner IS NOT GIVING ME GREEN (no seriously though. how can you have a banner that features 2 greens, but not have any greens in the summoning, game). 

must grind up though. i don't have enough orbs to just continue to circle through hoping i get a green (and just knowing it will be Bartre haha)

OMGGG. I got Silas finally!! And also got NANNA as my free pull on the performing banner, I was soooo angry. I wanted dagger Olivia (because no greens showed up for my OG love PA!Azura).

I want to pull from this banner, because I need merges of Azura/Shigure, but also freaking Inigo is on there and he's the WORST. He always pity-breaks me and I don't know if it's worth it. Might see what other banners are coming out soon and keep saving orbs now that I have Silas and see where I net out.

1 hour ago, Xenomata said:

Welp, I pulled 5* Odin +Def -Atk...

Can't even summon him at 5* and expect even a neutral nature...

Well, it's Blarblade+ fodder, at the very least? :P

I still have yet to pull another Silas and I really want merges and better IVs for him. xP